Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Trainer Flash Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Flash
Default Can anyone get me the 8th season?

I have seasons one through seven burned on to DVDs, but I still don't have the eighth season. Can anyone help me out? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

If this needs to be moved to some other forum or board, please let me know as well.

Currently Listening to: Lucero, World/Inferno Friendship Society, Leftover Crack, Against Me!, Wolfsbrigade, Born/Dead
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy III, Pokemon Emerald
Old 12-20-2006, 05:34 AM
ChadThyJuggla Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Can anyone get me the 8th season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Flash View Post
I have seasons one through seven burned on to DVDs, but I still don't have the eighth season. Can anyone help me out? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

If this needs to be moved to some other forum or board, please let me know as well.
Where did you get the previous seasons? I NEED THEM...