Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Death Valley-Land of the horrors

A small batch of Scientists were chosen to be apart of the journey of a lifetime. They will cross the most deadliest of waters, brave the tallest mountains and the harshest weather. When they came to the place known as Death Valley they began to search for it. Searching for a pokemon that can stop the new disease that has spread across the lands of Orre and Hoenn. Then something horrible happens and the crew can't be contacted. Now you all must do what the original scientists did get the animal. But you also have to find the Scientist. Are you hunting the animal or are you the hunted?

Name:
H,L,P,T: (Once again I put talent into my Role Plays)
Friends:
Why you came:
Sample: (I will be looking very carefully at forms now. If you have a sample you will have a greater chance of being accepted even though this is OPTIONAL

I hope people join and good luck.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun
Default Re: Death Valley-Land of the horrors

Name: Stephen howard
H: Was raised in a small urban town, and not much is known of his past. Most people just know it wasn't the brightest one...
L: Has short brown hair, his hair is spiked in the front, blue sparkling eyes, tan skin, a black T-shirt, light-brown pants, and white sneekers. Has a scar on his left hand for no apparent reason.
P: Quiet, affectionate, is very loyal, will never give up, and will always sacrifice anything he has for his loved ones.
T: Is very good at surviving in the wild, and is very good at stealth and strategy tactics.
Friends: Everyone that he meets at the start he will consider his friends. It matters how they treat him and how they co-operate with eachother.
Why you came: I came because I don't want my family to die of the sickness
Sample: Stephen set his backpack down on the seat next to him. Well, I guess this is it. He said to himself. He startedd shaking, wondering if he would fail or not. I can't fail! I'll save my family and find the scientists!! Stephen jumped out of the car and got in the line to the tickets for a plane. He bought one, and he stood in line for what seemed forever. He finally got outside, and he saw the huge plane. His jaw dropped. He has never ridden a plane before, and he marveled at it's magnificence. Well I guess the ride there will be good!

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 07-09-2004, 02:56 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Yahs in.
Old 07-09-2004, 03:05 AM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun

This is pretty cool. I live two hours away from a place called Death Valley, so that's kind of creepy. But I guess it's just me.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 07-09-2004, 03:11 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutiivun
This is pretty cool. I live two hours away from a place called Death Valley, so that's kind of creepy. But I guess it's just me.
The title originated from Death Valley, California so, meh.