Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 08-30-2008, 05:11 AM
SBaby Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Movies You Hate But Everyone Else LIKES!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRampage View Post
That was major epic fail. Oh it turns out it was the army that did the mist and it was an accidental experiment. WHAT?? WHY NOT JUST MAKE IT ALIENS??? And the fact that he killed his kid for no reason because the monsters magically go away. I had myself asking why in the world I wasted money here.
Yeah, I gotta say, I laughed my --- off at that part of the movie. It was just so convenient that I thought it was an M. Night movie for a minute.

Now this one's not a movie, but it's gotta be said (and it technically starts with a made for TV movie). Now, I always hold alot of skepticism when it comes to remakes, and usually avoid them like the plague. Well, when I heard that Battlestar Galactica was getting a remake, and how much praise it was getting, with people on TV actually calling it the Lord of the Rings of sci-fi space shows (I swear to God, I'm not making this up), I knew I HAD to see it for myself. And I wish I didn't.

Rather than go on and on about it for thirty pages as to the reasons I can't stand the show (none of them having to do with Starbuck being a woman, might I add), I'll say to check out SpoonyOne's review at The Spoony Experiment. It took the words right out of my mouth. Before I even knew how to speak them.

http://www.videogamevoters.org/

Does SatAM even NEED an introduction?
Old 09-12-2008, 03:34 PM
-Zodeon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham and Cheese View Post
The whole point of Napoleon Dynamite was to HAVE NO POINT. >_> Christ. Don't say 'it is the worst movie ever because it has no plot' because that's the whole point.

X-Men 3: It was a piece of crap. The story was slapped together, really, and you don't kill off three characters in the end. And they made Logan look like a friggin' softie...-_-
I completely agree with both your points. Napoleon Dynamite i found hilarous and X-men 3 made me feel sick with how bad it was, yet my friends we all like wow that was awesome! ... >.>

0989 7772 7033
Old 09-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Legal Reaper Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Legal Reaper

Napoleon Dynamite....god what an awful movie. There's nothing to it at all, and I hate how people rant about how awesome it was. It's as much fun as idk, it's not fun at all.

-LR

Old 09-16-2008, 04:06 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

Pirates of the Caribbean (first two, didn't see last one), The Dark Knight and Matrix come to mind. Don't get me wrong, I really liked Batman Begins. But Dark Knight was way over the edge for me.

The are also anime movies like End of Evangelion, Akira, Princess Mononoke, and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence that are quite popular and many like, but I hate strongly.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 09-18-2008, 11:32 AM
PokeGamer Offline
Master Trainer

High school Musical
The golden Compass`
Old 10-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Palamon Offline

Umm .................................................. .........................................
oh I remeber now the idiotic baby yellow bear with that stupid purple elephant (I'm not allowed to say real name)

Firecracker burst~.
Join Ever Grande City!
The most amazing forum on the internet!