Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: WAR Creative Writing

Team Nox

Caught in Her Own World

“Lisa, you need a boyfriend”
Is what her mother used to say…
But Lisa’s relationships would always end.
And then they’d move away.

“Lisa, you need to give it more time”
She was told even back when she was ten.
“When was living by myself a crime?”
Lisa would return again.

But clearly Lisa was a tom-boy
She never played with pink horses and tiny saddles
When it came to finding joy…
She’d rather go to battle.

Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy on the Playstation 2
She’d take off her shoes and throw off her socks.
And when she had nothing else to do…
She’d play Halo on the X-Box…

From the crack of dawn until the sun set.
She’d never put the controller down.
And then one day, the two of us had met…
And then everything turned around.

I loved Lisa’s attitude, her eyes and her smile.
As I looked at her in the sun…
I loved a girl with a lot of style.
And I knew Lisa was the one.

Soon winter came and covered the ground with snow.
And it was far too cold outside to jog…
We’d whip on the X-Box and throw in Halo
And we took a ride around in the Warthog.

The years had passed and we soon settled down.
There was a choice we could finally make.
Though Lisa didn’t like the wedding gown…
And I never really did like wedding cake…

We got on the floor and we begun to dance.
It must have been quite a sight…
And soon after that one last stance,
We simply said “good night.”

Lisa’s parents can be such a pest
But I don’t really care.
In my eyes, Lisa will always be the best,
as long as she’s always there.

Old 07-12-2004, 02:45 PM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to JohtoTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to JohtoTrainer

ok this is kinda short but I think I can get the point across. This also sounds better as a song rather then a poem O_O.

Love

When the world feels like it's stopped turning
You gotta keep the fire inside burning
When your left alone and yearning
You gotta keep the fire inside burning

When you look into her eyes
And it feels like your floating into the skies
When you look into her eyes
And it feels like you could tell her no lies

These are the two sides to love
One, as peaceful as a dove
One, could bring you to so much pain
That you feel like going insane
This is love....

Team Trainer

This suit is black not.

Last edited by JohtoTrainer; 07-12-2004 at 05:51 PM.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:24 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

(Team Nox)

Aftermath

The moonlight lay spread across the soft, sparkling snow in the midst of a freezing, February night. The air was crisp and dry, and the wind blew gently through the delicate snowfall.

A young woman stood in her front yard, the snow up to her knees. She hardly felt the cold biting at her skin as she watched a boy turn to walk away from her. He trudged through the deep blanket of snow across the yard, and headed for his car. She stared as he stopped and turned around once more to face her.

“Goodbye,” he whispered, his breath forming a mist.

She remained silent, only watching, as he got into his car and drove away. The sound of the tires against the road abruptly cut through the serenity of the night.

He was gone. Gone.

She felt her heart stop beating, then. Her breathing ceased, and she fell forward. She did not feel her body collide with the frozen earth beneath her, but only the tearing of her soul. She was forlorn, and wanted nothing more than to evanesce completely. The snow underneath her felt warm to her frigid heart, and she remained there, unwilling to move, unwilling to confront reality.

But, the truth was, she once loved him. She had trusted him with her secrets, thoughts, and feelings. She had laughed at his jokes, listened to his stories, and dedicated time to him. She allowed herself to grow close to him, while hardly even realizing it. She had lost track of all the time they had spent together, and now, it all came down to this.

She was being forced to realize that it was over. She would have to grasp the fact that all the things he had said to her were not true. He did not love her, and probably never did. His embraces and kisses meant nothing, now, along with the kind things he had said to her.

But she had believed him, and taken his words to heart. And suddenly, as if her feelings were insignificant, he had just admitted to his lies. Finally, he was telling the truth, but that was the last thing she wanted to hear. This truth, which she was now coerced to believe, contradicted everything he had said to her and done for her, and she knew not what to do.

She accepted for so long that she meant something to him, but she was so wrong. And now, all the time she had spent satisfied and content was violently being washed away with the onset of this change.

She would have to go on, despite the pain that regret had strained upon her. Fighting through her anguish and melancholy, she tried to calm herself and to believe that being alone did not make her weak. She tried, with great difficulty, to convince herself that she did not need him to be happy. And she told herself countless times that she no longer needed to hear his manipulative lies, or feel his meaningless hugs. All that she truly needed, was to be satisfied on her own, and to accept the truth.

Gathering her strength, she rose from the frozen ground, and stood facing the road that her love had traveled to leave her. The icy wind had picked up, and it whipped her hair against her tear-stained face.

“I will never love again,” she uttered bitterly, and both the night, and her devotion at last came to an end.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:12 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

Word to the wise Don't make a comment about my piece, or go complain/yell at ppl, until you read the ENTIRE thing. only 500 words, no biggie.

Week 2:
Theme: Love

The old and wise men had always told us that love is a fickle thing, that we shouldn't try to believe in true love because the result will just come back to hurt you. I refused to listen, and I'm really starting to regret it now. A few years ago, I was first introduced to you. You were shy back then, you refused to talk to me, no matter how hard I tried. Maybe it wasn't for you, but for me, it was love at first sight. You were very pale, and were blushing a faint pink when I first met you. It was your cuteness that attracted me to you. I tried to get close to you, but every time I would fail, my parents would pull me back.

It was that one night, when the others have gone to sleep, that I dared approach you. I opened the door, and there you were, lying on the counter, waiting for me. I approached you, you were blushing again. I took off your coverings, you were smooth and creamy like milk. You waited patiently as I moved my hands all over you. You didn't object, you didn't make a sound either. I brought my face down towards you, and slowly licked you. You tasted sweet, like honey. You allowed me to taste your sweet juices as I brought my tool in as well, and that night, we became one.

After that night, things changed, I had became addicted to you. I believed that you were mine, and when I dared look at another the same way, you would turn green with envy. I couldn't leave you at all. My parents had realized this as well, they told me to stay away from you, that you were not a good influence on me. I refused to listen. I believed that you were true to me, and that I would stay true to you as well. Alas, I suppose things were not meant to be. A few months later, my parents showed me pictures, horrible, shocking images. In the pictures, there were you giving other men pleasure, and for that I was shocked. I thought we were together. Worse yet, there were pictures of you giving pleasure to fat women as well, women who I would faint if I even talked to on the road because of their repulsiveness. I questioned myself: Were you really like that?

I wish the facts had not lied like that. I wish things could have been a little different, but I suppose those wise men were right, that love would eventually come back to hurt you. I was sorry to have done it, but from that day forth, you and I had nothing anymore. I weep about you every night when I think about the decision, and wished and prayed that you would be able to return, but I think I have lost you forever...

My dear love, my bowl of ice cream.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:50 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Team Trainer

More than Love
Love....
Love is an emotion
Love is a feeling
Love is soul and heart

Love....
Between boy and girl
A feeling of adventure
And Romance

Love...
Between a family
A bond of kindness
Forever and ever

Love....
Between two friends
A connection of support
And destiny to the end

Love....
A permanent reach
A healing light
From the stars

Love....
If we could all share
If we were aware
If we knew care

Love....

If one simply could love another. If we could all love one another. Wouldn't that be special?
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Team Flora

====
Heartbreaking Love

The moment I met you
My heart skipped a beat
your smile and your eyes of blue
know how to make me heat

your kindness is more precious then
all the world's golden treasure
Your love I have been
cherishing forever and ever

I never want you to leave my sight
your presence is of pure delight

But that one day when I saw you with another guy
My heart skipped a beat
Right then and there I knew I wanted to die
My life will never be complete

I have wanted to tell you,
In words that are my own;
You are the most perfect person,
That I have ever known.

Now on this dark and gloomy day
my life, i choose, is here to stay
for One thing always stays with me -
how you have always loved me
in that special way.

====

Meh... my first poem of the war... there might be some more... there mioght not be. But my team needs points! @_@ heh.
Old 07-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Saya Offline
Master Trainer

Heres my short story. I probably won't win with it but I tried! I'm from Tri-blade.

The Greatest Kind of Love

I glanced down at my bare legs. They were shaking like a tower of jello. In fact, the more I thought about it my whole body was shaking. Not because it was deathly cold in this dark prison cell, which it was, but from fear. From a cold gripping fear that had begun to crawl over me from the moment the dust had settled around the huge rocks in the cavern.

Antonio Hunter, famous assassin, most commonly known as “The Hunter”, had found me snooping around the cavern where his operation was set up. Instead of killing me, like I thought he would, he kept me back with him for a “better purpose”. His words back then had frozen my heart into a solid block of ice.

I snapped myself out of my useless thoughts. No use thinking about it, now that it had already happened… They would be coming for me, I told myself over and over, and then I would be out of this cold misery…forever.

I felt my way through the pitch-blackness of the icy cell until my groping hand met the gripping coldness of the hard cement wall of the cell. There I placed my back against it, despite the biting cold, and dozed off into a fitful sleep.
“Git up girl!” I was woken by a bright light shining in my face and the fierce shout that rang in my ears, making my head hurt desperately. I started to slowly stand up; feeling the aching soreness of my muscles, when the guards rough hand was on my arm, yanking me up.

“Your second trial is in ten minutes so git movin’!” The guard said harshly as I tottered on my frozen feet and almost fell over. I knew all to well what a “second trial” was. It was the trial after the criminal was found guilty. The magistrate would announce my “crime” and punishment in public and anyone who was willing could step up and take my punishment for me. In my case the punishment was death…

I shuddered as I thought of this, earning me a sharp kick in the shins from the guard who had now placed cold steel handcuffs on my thin wrists and was leading me out of the dark cell and into the dim corridor between the cells.

But who would want to die for young Mari Kara Sarana, the “murderer”? No one in particular that I could think of. None of my family would, I was sure of that. My mother had died 15 years ago birthing me. My father hated me for that plus he strongly believed in justice. My brother Sam wouldn’t because he and I never got along well despite the nine year difference between us.

I walked along with my wrists chained tightly behind me, sometimes stumbling from pure fear only to be yanked roughly up again.

Finally, after going up a few flights of cold cement stairs we came out into the open. It was a warm night, which felt like heaven on my frozen limbs, and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. The moon shone pale and white down on the large building in front of me, and the cold jail behind me. The guard led me along the small red brick path, up the steps of the large wooden building, and into its brightly lit interior. The interior walls were made of some kind of wood that shined in the light. The room was circular with rows upon rows of low wooden benches that were filled with many people, farmers and businessmen alike. I spotted my dad, tall and stiff, in the middle of the crowd, but there was no sign of my brother.

At the front of the room stood a large oak desk, behind it sat a large man dressed in long black robes: the magistrate. He wore a very serious expression on his face and looked like he had never smiled before in his life. The six men who sat on either side of him didn’t look any more inviting.

I gulped as the guard led me to a boxed in seat at the front of the room; the criminal’s seat. I stared down at my shaking hands, my mouth beginning to dry up from fear, as all eyes in the room turned towards me. The guard locked my handcuffs to the seat with a loud click which I was sure could be heard all the way in the next village.

“The next case is the case of Mari Kara Sarana, a young 15 year old, who was convicted of the murder of John and Sara Bell, who died when Sarana pushed large boulders off the side of a ledge above the path they were walking on, in Hallor’s Cavern. The rocks fell on them, killing them instantly.” A tall serious man sitting directly to the right of the magistrate announced. “Her penalty is death.”

A few loud gasps erupted from the crowd and murmurs of “so young” filled the room. I stared at my sweating hands the whole time not daring to look at all those pitying faces. My mind was screaming at me the whole time. I was framed! I screamed in my mind. I’m not a murderer! “The Hunter” forced me to take the blame because he said he would hurt my family and friends if I didn’t! I was only exploring the cavern when I stumbled on his operation! Now I have to die for it! I felt tears start to sting my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

“Now, as Mari has stated that she is guilty, the sentence will be carried out.” The magistrate said, silencing the murmurs of the crowd. “Unless!” He cried bringing hope into my heart although I knew what he was going to say would never get anyone to die for me. “Unless one of you is willing to take her punishment for her, so that she may live the rest of her life happily and in peace for she had sworn that if she does get saved she will never commit murder again.”

The crowd shuffled and twisted in their seats as a few murmurs went through the crowd. I dared myself to look out at the crowd. I met my father’s eyes and noticed that there were tears in them. I nearly choked. My father, who was so tough and strong, never cried.

I looked about the shuffling, tittering crowd, hoping that someone would stand up, but part of me was also hoping that no one would stand up, for a reason I couldn’t explain.

All of a sudden someone did stand up at the back of the crowd. It was a young man with sandy brown hair, the same color as my own that stuck out in some places under his black hat. The hat was pulled low over his eyes, concealing his face completely. His dark brown jacked was ragged and torn in a few places. His blue jeans were very muddy with a very worn spot at his knee. He himself didn’t look very clean.

“I will take her punishment.” He said, loud and clear, standing up straighter and whipping his hat off. I gasped and just stared at him in disbelief a very unpleasant feeling of fear creeping across the pit of my stomach. Sam! My brother! He couldn’t do this for me! Why would he?

“Sam!” I almost shouted. The 24 year old turned his starry blue eyes (the kind I had always wished I had except I ended up stuck with dull gray eyes) to me and looked right at me.

“Yep, its me little sis.” He said, that slow grin that started at the corners of his mouth and spread across his face.

“Don’t do it!” I called across the flabbergasted crowd, my heart pounding so loudly that I was sure the whole crowd could hear it.

“I want to Mari.” He said, his voice low and serious now, “You have you whole life left to live.”

“And you don’t?” I screamed at him feeling my fear turn into anger.

“You’re only a kid. And anyway, I don’t believe you would actually murder someone.” He answered in that annoying tone of his.

“Are you sure that you want to do this young man?” The magistrate asked directing his fierce gaze at my brother.

“Yes.” Sam answered, his eyes directly meeting the Magistrates.

“Well, then it is decreed.” The Magistrate said loudly, slamming the hammer he kept on his desk, down hard, the sound of wood on wood filling the room. “That Samuel David Sarana shall take the punishment of Mari Kara Sarana. The punishment: death.”

“No!” I screamed as two guards grabbed his hands and placed iron shackles on them. “Please Sam!” My mouth was starting to feel dry and I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes. The guard just stood there looking sadly at me. I looked wildly around the crowd until my searching eyes met my fathers. He shook his head ever so slightly as if to say, “Mari, your brother wants to do this so let him.” I turned away from him angrily. How could he let Sam go through with this! This was his own son for goodness sakes!

“Sam!” I screamed again as involuntary tears leapt into my eyes.

“Mari!” He called back to me, “Be strong, I did this so you could live!”

That’s when I realized that what he was doing; he was doing for me, all for me and not for the glory of himself. I sat back, holding my screams in. I wanted to strangle my brother for this! Then I remembered something Sam had told me when I was nine.

“Mari,” He had said, “The greatest kind of love that one human being can give to another is if he gives his life for a friend.” Those words had kind of confused me then but I understood them perfectly now.

I stood up. I had stopped screaming now but I still wept silently, the salty wetness flooding my face and shining in the light. I watched them lead Sam into the execution room. I knew it wouldn’t be a painful death, but a quiet one. They would give him some kind of drug to make him fall asleep…forever.

That was the last time I ever saw my brother Sam, him standing there in the light of the doorway, hands shackled in irons. He had smiled at me just once before they lead him into the execution room. At the funeral I couldn’t bare to look at his body, all silent and sleeping, not the Sam I remembered, who was always loud and boisterous. But I always remembered how my brother had given his life for me, for a crime he didn’t commit, and for a crime I didn’t even commit. And I always kept that one phrase that my brother had told me so many years ago safe in my heart, “The greatest kind of love that one human being can give another is if he gives his life for his friend.”

Thanks to JamieRovis from Serebii for the great banner!

Paired with Batesy!
Old 07-15-2004, 06:33 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

Well I had nothing better to do so I figured I'd do this out of boredom. Great job everyone, everything written so far has been great!

Team Triblade

My New Love

Her blue eyes acted as if they were the ocean’s waves, crashing down to make heavy water flow out. I took her in my arms and embraced her, looking into her eyes for the first time. The tears had suddenly stopped, and for that moment, everything did. I was alone with her, holding her tightly. She reached for my hand and I let her take it. She smiled and nothing was prettier then that. Her mother had the same smile, the smile that made you feel reinsured that somebody cared, somebody loved you.

I loved her too, showing it by smiling back. She started to play with my ring finger, jiggling it as if it was a play toy. My mouth bursted with joy, echoing in the plain room. I didn’t realize it then, but I was crying. A happy cry that was there because I felt like I already knew her. She made me feel like she knew me too.

The doctor’s comment on how she had stopped crying, saying that was not normal. One nurse said, “She shouldn’t be able to smile but I could’ve sworn I just saw her smile right at you.”

I just kept embracing her. Staring at her with amazement. Loving her. Overjoyed with astonishment from having her in my arms. She definitely had my traits. This was the best day ever, even better then that one night I had in the hot tub with Carmen Electra’s sister. This was the day my little daughter was born.

Old 07-16-2004, 06:23 AM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~delfino feroce
i am unofficially in team nox. i am awaiting my acception, lol. so idk if this will count. but here it is.

Nuclear War

my world is such a f**king lie
it really makes me want to cry
when nuclear war rages within
a smiling façade hiding despair and sin
taking in the noxious fumes
as thousands of neurons meet their doom
my brain is utter radioactive sludge
i’m flailing around in hot thick fudge
exhaust inhaled, pollution eats away
i’m dumbstruck and overloaded with nothing to say
i can’t feel my limbs my tongue is on fire
i’ve been exposed to yet another liar
my throat dries up i cant speak
i’m just another suicidal freak
nails dig deep and draw hot blood
but it runs down my skin, thickening to mud
cutting along the blue green line
oh someone save me i am dyin’
dripping drip out my ears
bang bang bang pour out white hot tears
my world is such a f**king lie
as nuclear war rages
the façade crumbles corroded like acid on brick, genetic mutants
and all you can do

is watch
Channel Delibird's Constructive Criticism (=P)
----------------------------------------------
It's pretty good, although generally expletives aren't the way forward, but the subject for this week is love...^_O

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 07-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Finglonger

ok, I guess I'll post this. Team nox. I have to give credit to a friend of mine, her love of music was the inspiration for this.

Seduction in B minor

The curtains draw; amidst an ornate velvet sheet
A welcomed shade from daylights heat
Tenor sings in slumber blanket sheets,night's
moonbeams dance in seductive lights.

Basses sing low, they linger, dark repose
the sounds embrace, mingling as the music grows.
Crescendo!Crescendo! the Maestro cries,
altos sigh, love spread in sultry skies.
Strings tussle 'neath the moonlit night,
with winds of which they used to fight.
She cries...night's climax is her clasp
retold in melody, opulence, begins to gasp

And as the curtain slowly closes with a hush,
eyes alight, her face begins to blush.

Last edited by Finglonger; 07-16-2004 at 11:39 PM.
Old 07-17-2004, 06:48 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

A Chance

All I have to do is tap her shoulder and give her the note. All I have to do is tap her shoulder and giver her the note. That's it. Simple. Then why am I shaking? Just a note, nothing more. She reads it and then what? What will she do, what will she say? No, I can't do it. I want to know but now I don't want to know. I'm so scared. But this might be the only time I have. But Carla, oh she is so beautiful. The hair, the body, and she's a Senior. Oh. Do I dare? I'd be the envy of all my Sophomore friends. She doesn't know me but we are in detention together. There must be something to her. Oh, the note. Right. Here goes...
Steve taps the cheerleader's shoulder sitting in front of him. She turns around and she quietly stares into his eyes. The note is passed and it's all up to her.
--------------------
Uncontrollable

I have warm feelings,
feelings of being wanted.
To break my feelings,
I would be haunted
in all my dreams.

I know we are different,
being from two grades.
But you can't stop me,
our love is as strong as your braids.
So let me hold your hair.

The birds don't dance like you,
nor are they as well dressed.
You glow with each step,
shining above all the rest.
My shades can't hide your shine.

Carla, my Carla. Won't you give
me the chance? All I ask is for
someone to be there
for me when
times are
low.

Yours,
Steve Crownston

--------------------

Carla crumples the note, turns around in the desk and smacks Steve across the face with a kiss, knocking the shades off the top of his head. She then drops the note at Steve and turns back around.
"Carla, what is going on?" The detention teacher sits up and takes Carla out of the room. Moments later, she is returned and has an added day in detention.

~*~

"So?" Steve retorts.
"She still gave you a kiss."
"And yet it's been a whole week. The look on her face..."
Carla walks by the two guys talking in front of the school.
"Hi!"
"Hey."
Carla keeps walking, looking back once with a childish smile on her face.
"Dude."
"Dude."
"Told ya' there was something to it."
Steve still can't believe his luck. "First month of the new school year and I already have a girl. That's a new record. On top of that, she's a Senior."
"Rock on, man. You deserve it."
Steve agrees whole heartily.

~Jack~

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 03-19-2006 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-17-2004, 07:10 PM
~delfino feroce Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel Delibird
Channel Delibird's Constructive Criticism (=P)
----------------------------------------------
It's pretty good, although generally expletives aren't the way forward, but the subject for this week is love...^_O
it is about heartbreak channel delibird. i deleted it but imma resubmit it.

i am unofficially in team nox. i am awaiting my acception, lol. so idk if this will count. but here it is.

Nuclear War

my world is such a freaking lie
it really makes me want to cry
when nuclear war rages within
a smiling façade hiding despair and sin
taking in the noxious fumes
as thousands of neurons meet their doom
my brain is utter radioactive sludge
i’m flailing around in hot thick fudge
exhaust inhaled, pollution eats away
i’m dumbstruck and overloaded with nothing to say
i can’t feel my limbs my tongue is on fire
i’ve been exposed to yet another liar
my throat dries up i cant speak
i’m just another suicidal freak
nails dig deep and draw hot blood
but it runs down my skin, thickening to mud
cutting along the blue green line
oh someone save me i am dyin’
dripping drip out my ears
bang bang bang pour out white hot tears
my world is such a freaking lie
as nuclear war rages
the façade crumbles corroded like acid on brick, genetic mutants
and all you can do

is watch

Last edited by ~delfino feroce; 07-17-2004 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-18-2004, 02:18 AM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Creative Writing Results - Week #2 - Love
Many ingulfing stories this week, many passionate poems and even a few funny ones, as well as sad ones, and even happy ones.

Love was described in so many different ways this week, and it was hard to chose.

- mLugia, of Team Nox, for his short story. There was no title, but it was a funny one! Good Job!

- Jack, of Team Elite, for his short story-slash-poem. There was no title, but it was nice.

There were many great entries, and it was hard to choose, but congrats NOX & ELITE, as well as MLUGIA & JACK!

Theme #3: Loss
Old 07-19-2004, 07:08 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

One Woman's Treasure
By [Fair] For Team Elite

Julia watched as her treasure fell to the ground. She watched as the one thing she had been wanting all week, all month, became ruined. Worthless.

Julia watched as it hit the ground. She cringed as she heard the sound. Nearby people watched it too, and they all thought it was hilarious. They pointed. They laughed. Julia on the other hand, was about to cry.

She replayed the moment over and over in her mind. From the second she stopped paying attention and it slipped out of her hands, to the moment it was destroyed. Why couldn't she be more careful? How could she make such a horrible mistake?

Julia bent down and looked at her prized possession's remains. It had suffered a horrible end. Her one and only desire was splattered all over the sidewalk. It was too much for her to take. Tears were starting to come to Julia's eyes.

The Ice Cream Vendor had finally seen enough. "Here, I'll give you another freaking ice cream cone, ok? Just don't drop this one!"
Old 07-19-2004, 03:09 PM
vellyvell Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to vellyvell Send a message via AIM to vellyvell

LeAnn
By Vellyvell of Tri-blade
Based on a true story, the story of me & my girl
vellyvell remembered the last time he walked down the street with his love,
He knew they were meant together by God above.
He just knew she was the one for him.
She was the only one who fixed the light of his grim life when it was dim.
He had liked her since kindergarten,
She said he had cooties and his heart began to harden.
They grew up together.
They were as close as bristles on a feather.
It was that one fateful day,
Where from him she was taken away.
Her family had moved to Louisiana,
And their last conversation was about a pointless banana.
David was infuriated yet still infatuated.
About her move, and how close they were, and how long they dated.
Who knew the president of her dad’s work, a guy named Ross?
Could cause so much pain, and such a great Loss.

lv 61@275
--------------------------------------------
My VCP
Stary the Starmie

lv 74@279