Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 12-15-2006, 08:34 PM
SpazzedOutRayquaza's Avatar
SpazzedOutRayquaza Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SpazzedOutSkyPillar
Posts: 1,401
Send a message via Yahoo to SpazzedOutRayquaza
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they will be singing Matchmaker when the Oboe played Finth. And I'm pretty sure it's the third Tuesday after Octember 91st, not the Friday after the 47th.
__________________
LukerXaxer
Sprites|VPP
Attention noobs: Stop sending me PMs asking me to join forums or I'll eat you!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Mew_fan's Avatar
Mew_fan Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In a little place called TOKYO~
Posts: 227
Send a message via MSN to Mew_fan
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Rubbish! It won't be the oboe who plays finth, it will be the guitar! And the third Tuesday will be septober 69th!
__________________

Sister: espion_Girl_Shirori
You rock!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-16-2006, 12:42 AM
Frozen_Mystic's Avatar
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oly
Posts: 1,103
Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

My gosh! You peoples are crazy! Only in the thrd will the chosen instrument be willing to play brownies(of DOOM )
__________________
Beware of the Bakura fangirl


That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-16-2006, 01:14 AM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '»\(ಠ_ಠ)/»'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglemaster23 View Post
My gosh! You peoples are crazy! Only in the thrd will the chosen instrument be willing to play brownies(of DOOM )
Eh? The insturment doesn't just play brownies, they play WITH borwnies! In fact, Fudgie is the DOOMest brownie to play with!
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-16-2006, 02:46 AM
Frozen_Mystic's Avatar
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Oly
Posts: 1,103
Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

grrr.... you do have a point, however, there are factors to prove you wrong. If Fudgies are the DOOM est then Doulble chocolate with M'M nems are the least DOOMest thus saying without arguement that they wil rebel against the Fudgies and take control over all pizzas in the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Beware of the Bakura fangirl


That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-16-2006, 02:48 AM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '»\(ಠ_ಠ)/»'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglemaster23 View Post
grrr.... you do have a point, however, there are factors to prove you wrong. If Fudgies are the DOOM est then Doulble chocolate with M'M nems are the least DOOMest thus saying without arguement that they wil rebel against the Fudgies and take control over all pizzas in the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!
Fudgie exploded.

Thus, you are incorrect.
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-16-2006, 02:50 AM
Pikachu_Oi's Avatar
Pikachu_Oi Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Lurking...
Posts: 892
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
Fudgie exploded.

Thus, you are incorrect.
No! Fudgie morphed into a mass of giant man eating Pikachu that proceeded to rule the world.They eat nothing other than BREYERS RASPBERRY FRUIT ON THE BOTTOM YOGURT!
__________________

Last edited by Pikachu_Oi; 12-16-2006 at 03:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:17 AM
SpazzedOutRayquaza's Avatar
SpazzedOutRayquaza Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SpazzedOutSkyPillar
Posts: 1,401
Send a message via Yahoo to SpazzedOutRayquaza
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

You are incorrect. They never ruled the world because they were about to take the randomly-made golden throne, but they were all teleported to the negative fifteenth dimension, where they ate the dark matter held within, but this caused them to implode, so they stopped un-not existing in the negative fifteenth dimension, which caused them all to gain the frightening ability to come into our dreams in the form of the Animporphs, mentally harrassing us, until the thought police came and stopped them.
Meanwhile, the legendary purple and yellow polka-dotted Cat Frea took the world throne, and every race but the backwards, siamese, albino and cold fish of the southern North ocean of the northern south, which can be found by traveling the largely ignored direction of 1-800-East-West, which will lead you to the Flea's Empire, leaving all the poor fishies alone.
Obviously, you are largely mistaken.
__________________
LukerXaxer
Sprites|VPP
Attention noobs: Stop sending me PMs asking me to join forums or I'll eat you!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:20 AM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '»\(ಠ_ಠ)/»'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzedOutRayquaza View Post
You are incorrect. They never ruled the world because they were about to take the randomly-made golden throne, but they were all teleported to the negative fifteenth dimension, where they ate the dark matter held within, but this caused them to implode, so they stopped un-not existing in the negative fifteenth dimension, which caused them all to gain the frightening ability to come into our dreams in the form of the Animporphs, mentally harrassing us, until the thought police came and stopped them.
Meanwhile, the legendary purple and yellow polka-dotted Cat Frea took the world throne, and every race but the backwards, siamese, albino and cold fish of the southern North ocean of the northern south, which can be found by traveling the largely ignored direction of 1-800-East-West, which will lead you to the Flea's Empire, leaving all the poor fishies alone.
Obviously, you are largely mistaken.
*beepbeepbeep*

The vending machine got confused and stepped on you.
WRONG! it's 1-800-East-Wes ! PokÚmon Colluseum rules the telephone lines!
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:23 AM
Pikachu_Oi's Avatar
Pikachu_Oi Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Lurking...
Posts: 892
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

The last one of the yogurt-eating man eating pikachus popped out of the vending machine and said GIVE ME YOGURT!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:29 AM
SuperNova's Avatar
SuperNova Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: win land
Posts: 458
Send a message via ICQ to SuperNova Send a message via AIM to SuperNova
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu_Oi View Post
The last one of the yogurt-eating man eating pikachus popped out of the vending machine and said GIVE ME YOGURT!!!
But that couldn't be not possibly maybe sometimes grah mee loog be possibly impossibly true because the yogurt would thenoe.

And therefore, thenoe means that the opil would diople.
__________________
everything below this line is old
-[]-
Evolves @ 957 | Lvl100 @ 1262.
-{URPG STATS}-_-{VPP STATS}-
[/color]
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:30 AM
SpazzedOutRayquaza's Avatar
SpazzedOutRayquaza Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SpazzedOutSkyPillar
Posts: 1,401
Send a message via Yahoo to SpazzedOutRayquaza
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu_Oi View Post
The last one of the yogurt-eating man eating pikachus popped out of the vending machine and said GIVE ME YOGURT!!!
But they only don't not unexist in the fifteenth dimension, whereas the vending machine id located on the 3,967,306,734,002nd demension, therefore getting me out of gym class.
__________________
LukerXaxer
Sprites|VPP
Attention noobs: Stop sending me PMs asking me to join forums or I'll eat you!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:32 AM
SuperNova's Avatar
SuperNova Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: win land
Posts: 458
Send a message via ICQ to SuperNova Send a message via AIM to SuperNova
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzedOutRayquaza View Post
But they only don't not unexist in the fifteenth dimension, whereas the vending machine id located on the 3,967,306,734,002nd demension, therefore getting me out of gym class.
But the bi-color synopsis of the tri-beta synchronization would render "Demension" un-located in the visible spectrum of light!
__________________
everything below this line is old
-[]-
Evolves @ 957 | Lvl100 @ 1262.
-{URPG STATS}-_-{VPP STATS}-
[/color]
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:34 AM
SpazzedOutRayquaza's Avatar
SpazzedOutRayquaza Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SpazzedOutSkyPillar
Posts: 1,401
Send a message via Yahoo to SpazzedOutRayquaza
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova View Post
But the bi-color synopsis of the tri-beta synchronization would render "Demension" un-located in the visible spectrum of light!
But, in effect, the spectrum of light took on pigment, transfering us all to Mars, where the eastern lights are our only hope of un-not survival.
__________________
LukerXaxer
Sprites|VPP
Attention noobs: Stop sending me PMs asking me to join forums or I'll eat you!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-16-2006, 03:35 AM
SuperNova's Avatar
SuperNova Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: win land
Posts: 458
Send a message via ICQ to SuperNova Send a message via AIM to SuperNova
Default Re: Inchoherant statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzedOutRayquaza View Post
But, in effect, the spectrum of light took on pigment, transfering us all to Mars, where the eastern lights are our only hope of un-not survival.
And, in that case, the inulecular level of transcytromation would cease to tribotinate, therefore dodecinating our bionics.
__________________
everything below this line is old
-[]-
Evolves @ 957 | Lvl100 @ 1262.
-{URPG STATS}-_-{VPP STATS}-
[/color]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com