Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 02:16 PM
mistdragon Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Ash's possible girlfriends???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimdour the Rampager View Post
It's because Ash has a deep understanding of Jesse & James/watches movies. He knows that if he gets involved with someone, Team Rocket will use her to get Pikachu and/or any rare Pokemon in Ash's possesion.
Yea... lol this sounds logical...

Also, Melody in the Pokemon Movie likes Ash too.

Thanks!
Old 12-06-2006, 07:49 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Oh boy, so far back...
I think the Peppermint Patty like character Cassie might have liked Ash. SHe always liked to sing her song as sort of a way to confess her love.
Callista (an episode where the girl meets an older version of herself and learns time travel), she was with Ash and I'm sure she liked him.
Claire the gym leader, I wouldn't say crush, but she had admiration for Ash.
Misty, for sure.
May I think was too tomboyish to have anything other then friendship with Ash. Maybe May is in love with Drew.
Maybe Hikari might be liking Ash. I mean, she wears a very nice dress for her journies, kind of an improvement over the shorts I guess. I can't wait to meet her, but please, give her a good voice! I can't stand to hear the new May!

I say Ash reminds me of Peter Parker from the Spiderman movies: Peter is fearful of commitment to his Mary Jane due to the danger she'd be in for knowing he's Spiderman. PErhaps Ash is a bit tenative around girls to form a relationship and worry over TEam Rocket, though I still feel he and Misty have something, and I Feel when Ash has met his goals, he's going to her.

Wish I didn't miss the Annabel conclusion, but I did notice that she did like Ash a lot. I myself was looking at Annable a little romantically myself. next to starting at Jenny's little outfit and Nurse Joy's nice dress when she goes into action.

I like how they draw up the girls for Pokemon. THey look great.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Grimdour the Rampager Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Grimdour the Rampager Send a message via Yahoo to Grimdour the Rampager

If we get Team Rocket out of the equation, Ash will go for Misty. It's gonna be canon. Remember when the two found a Caterpie? That night Misty whispered to herself something you all know.

If you don't laugh at this, you are dead inside. Or deaf.
Friends: Can't remember. PM me!
PM me if you consider me a friend. Or if you want a Trainer Card.
Currently: -Back! MWAHAHA!
-Hacked. Nuu!
-Addicted to Golden Sun.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:23 AM
DragonShadow Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimdour the Rampager View Post
If we get Team Rocket out of the equation, Ash will go for Misty. It's gonna be canon. Remember when the two found a Caterpie? That night Misty whispered to herself something you all know.
That and Ash and Misty keep dropping hints in the movies, lol. Besides, we all know Misty can kick Ash's butt (maybe not at Pokemon...), so TR's no threat to her.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

The answer is pretty simple. Ash doesn't really get to see the others long enough to really form a stable relationship, he just meets them, maybe finds a gal or two, then moves on.

However, he and Misty have a history, something that they've been working on for years.

However, being a childrens show about ... well, Pokemon and not really romance, he might get no one. I mean, do the regular viewers (children usually, this means no offense to most people here who watch it, hell, I still watch Bucky O'Haare ) really care if Ash ends up having baby Ashes?

Wow, I seem kinda negative XD

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 12-06-2006, 09:46 AM
DragonShadow Offline
Experienced Trainer

True. If tehy ever did get together, it would only be in the Japanese version and cut from American because American children are "too young to understand such things".

Hmm...must find more japanese torrents...
Old 12-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Espeon EX Offline

Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX

Yah they'll have to only show it in japan. Probably soon it will be a special episode that they'll make for japan.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Absol Master Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Absol Master

Hey, that reminds me.
although Ash has seen like all of the rares, he has never caught one.

...whenever i see a rare, i save the game right before i fight it, and, when i finally catch it and yell "YEAH!!! NOW I CAN BEAT ANYONE!!!!". and when i fight with it, after a while it faints (EVEN MY MEWTWO!!! )

And i think Ash is admired from that girl who found the Unown in the third movie starring Entei.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:19 PM
lucemon22 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
Oh boy, so far back...
I think the Peppermint Patty like character Cassie might have liked Ash. SHe always liked to sing her song as sort of a way to confess her love.
Callista (an episode where the girl meets an older version of herself and learns time travel), she was with Ash and I'm sure she liked him.
Claire the gym leader, I wouldn't say crush, but she had admiration for Ash.
Misty, for sure.
May I think was too tomboyish to have anything other then friendship with Ash. Maybe May is in love with Drew.
Maybe Hikari might be liking Ash. I mean, she wears a very nice dress for her journies, kind of an improvement over the shorts I guess. I can't wait to meet her, but please, give her a good voice! I can't stand to hear the new May!

I say Ash reminds me of Peter Parker from the Spiderman movies: Peter is fearful of commitment to his Mary Jane due to the danger she'd be in for knowing he's Spiderman. PErhaps Ash is a bit tenative around girls to form a relationship and worry over TEam Rocket, though I still feel he and Misty have something, and I Feel when Ash has met his goals, he's going to her.

Wish I didn't miss the Annabel conclusion, but I did notice that she did like Ash a lot. I myself was looking at Annable a little romantically myself. next to starting at Jenny's little outfit and Nurse Joy's nice dress when she goes into action.

I like how they draw up the girls for Pokemon. THey look great.
I would have to say your indef, the person with the most detail into this lol. A couple of the people I dont even remember lol.

Quote:
The answer is pretty simple. Ash doesn't really get to see the others long enough to really form a stable relationship, he just meets them, maybe finds a gal or two, then moves on.

However, he and Misty have a history, something that they've been working on for years.

However, being a childrens show about ... well, Pokemon and not really romance, he might get no one. I mean, do the regular viewers (children usually, this means no offense to most people here who watch it, hell, I still watch Bucky O'Haare ) really care if Ash ends up having baby Ashes?

Wow, I seem kinda negative XD
Yahh it seems everything is leading tword that, though I rather see him with anabel even if its in japanese on a torrent lol. XD dont mind me I'm a anabel fan.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:52 AM
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Anabel and Misty did, but I'm not a fan of the anime.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Rapz Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rapz Send a message via Yahoo to Rapz

+Misty-they're best friends and its obvious they like eachother.
+May-I think her and Drew make a cute couple, and they like eachother...
+Latias-she kissed Ash...
Old 12-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Espeon EX Offline

Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapz View Post
+Misty-they're best friends and its obvious they like eachother.
+May-I think her and Drew make a cute couple, and they like eachother...
+Latias-she kissed Ash...
Why would a pokemon be ashes girlfreind? Of course may and drew are the best couple
and ash has misty. What about brock?
Old 12-08-2006, 11:58 PM
SuperNova Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to SuperNova Send a message via AIM to SuperNova

For all I care, the anime sucks.
-{URPG STATS}-_-{VPP STATS}-
[/color]
Old 12-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Rapz Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rapz Send a message via Yahoo to Rapz

I have a theory for Brock, I think in one of the movies he's going to meet a girl and fall in love. Not sure who yet...maybe in a future movie ^^;

Latias-lol, but it was really cute.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:43 AM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura

Latias? Aww, how sweet XD But I think it was her way of thanks, anyway.

But I think Ash and Misty is so far the most obvious one. Even a moron can tell that they are very close friends, and maybe something more ^^;

May? She can just have the same relationship like Ash and Misty - with Drew!

Anabel is a real sweet lass, but Ash treats her as a special friend, and only a good friend.