Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Mike_Elite Number 3 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Lezlie, a special girl with a special gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entei_3000 View Post
I know there isn't any action in it, I couldn't think of anything else (My brother helped with the idea for this part).

“Lezlie! You won’t believe what just happened!” Sam cried, he and Courtney raced toward Lezlie, excited looks on their faces.

“What? What happened?” Lezlie asked, she handed Courtney and Sam a PokeNav.

“Courtney and I won our first Gym Badges!” Sam answered.
“On the first try!” Courtney put in. Lezlie squealed with delight.

“Congrats,” Lezlie said, “Lets go find Lilac, then we can find someplace to camp.” Lezlie had no problem finding Lilac, she was found in the clothing store. Sam gave the news and Lilac showed everyone what she’d bought. She produced a T-Shirt with a Bellosom on the front, jeans with a Bulbasaur on one leg, and finally a Cleffa necklace.

“You’ll look so cute in those!” Courtney exclaimed, “Come on, its getting late.”

“Can we camp outside of Rustboro?” Lilac asked, everyone looked at Lezlie, she was surprised, they looked at her like she was the leader.

“Sure,” Lezlie replied, shaking off the funny feeling, “We can let our Pokemon play.”

“Yay!” Courtney and Lilac shouted. Sam smiled at their enthusiasm.

Once Lezlie, Lilac, Courtney and Sam had a camp site secured they set out their sleeping bags. Then Courtney threw two Pokeballs into the air, and out came two Pichu and a Delcatty (Lezlie used her Pokedex to record the Pokemon). Lilac sent out a Bulbasaur, Bellossom and a Cleffa. Lezlie sent out Charmander, Plusle, Minun, Wurmple and her new Eevee. Sam sent out Mudkip, Nidoking and Arbok. Lezlie didn’t see Sam send out Arbok, and when she saw the cobra Pokemon she screamed and fell backwards, like she did when she encountered the Ekans.

“What’s the matter?” Lilac asked, startled by Lezlie’s scream. Lezlie pointed to Arbok.

“Come now, dear. Your not afraid of an Arbok,” Courtney said soothingly as she helped Lezlie onto her feet.

“Oh yes I am,” Lezlie shuddered. Courtney laughed.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure Arbok won’t hurt you,” Courtney replied. Sam laughed and petted Arbok. It and Nidoking looked uneasy being out with all the other Pokemon.

Later while the four sat around the campfire they examined their PokeNavs, Lilac’s Bulbasaur found out it had a radio, and Lezlie’s Charmander found the phone.

“Looks like these are equipped with a PokeGear,” Lilac said as she took her PokeNav from Bulbasaur. Then everyone went around getting to know each other better.

Sam wanted to become a Pokemon Master, as did Courtney. Lilac wanted to become a Pokemon Co-Ordinator. Lezlie hesitantly told everyone she wanted to become a singer.

“I bet you’ll make a wonderful singer,” Sam said, “You have a great talent for it.”

“Thank you,” Lezlie replied, blushing from the compliment.

While the four Trainers were talking the Pokemon were having their own conversations….

“So you had to explain what a Pokeball was?” Bulbasaur asked Charmander.

“Sorta, Lezlie didn’t get it until Sam gave them to her,” Charmander answered.

“You must’ve been frustrated when she didn’t understand,” Pichu piped up.

“A little. But I think Plusle and Minun were the most frustrated,” Charmder replied.

“We were about to blow our tops off!” Minun said. Plusle rolled its eyes.

“So what about you, Arbok and Nidoking, what’s your trainer like?” Eevee asked. Nidoking looked nervous.

“We don’t talk about our trainer often,” Nidoking answered.

“Aww, C’mon, Nidking, tell us just one thing,” Cleffa and Wurmple pleaded.

“OK, our trainer is in love with Lezlie,” Arbok blurted out.

“Lezlie loves Sam, too!” Plusle squealed.

“Lilac’s never been in love before,” Bellossom said.

“Oh, sure she has,” Delcatty said, “I can remember one boy who she loved.”

“That was five years ago,” Bellossom said.

“Eevee, why don’t you want to evolve?” Wurmple asked, “I’ve always wanted to be a Beautifly.”

“I like being an Eevee,” Eevee answered simply, “I just don’t fancy being anything else.”

“But you get stronger,” Nidoking said, “And you have different attacks.”

“I really don’t care, I just want to be loved,” Eevee replied.

“And you already are,” Charmder said, giving Eevee a hug. Lezlie walked up and clapped her hands.

“Time for bed, guys,” She said, gathering up her Pokemon. Soon everyone was snuggled with their trainers. Cleffa started to cry.

“For Pete’s sake, Lilac. What the matter with Cleffa?” Sam groaned.

“She’s afraid of the dark,” Came Lilac’s sleepy answer, “She’ll quiet soon, though.”

“Why don’t you have Bulbasaur use Sleep Powder?” Courtney suggested.

“Good idea,” Lilac said, in a few minutes they could hear Cleffa’s steady breathing. When everyone was asleep the forest behind was silent. But a rustling in the bushes woke Sam. He got up and walked into the forest When he reached a clearing someone stepped out from behind a tree. Sam backed away, he couldn’t run, his feet kept him from it.

“Who’s there?” Sam asked, a dreaded feeling crept through his body…
Great story and plot hah i love how giovonii acts.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Elite Number 3 View Post
Great story and plot hah i love how giovonii acts.
don't understand what you mean by how Giovanni acts?
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:33 AM
chetahneogirl Offline

Send a message via MSN to chetahneogirl

Great chapter! Can't wait to see the next one!!
Old 01-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Ryenne Raleigh Offline
Elite Trainer

Love it, Entei! I actually read it when you first posted it up but didn't comment. Sorry!

Sam and Lezlie are cute together. The only thing, lol, that makes me laugh is that Sam is my cat's name...xD
Old 01-10-2007, 03:49 AM
Valerie Offline
Master Trainer

Wow, Entei, this fic rocks! I like it a lot. A bit of love makes every story perfect. Keep it up!

*Paired with Team overkill <3
Old 01-12-2007, 07:00 AM
Winkling Offline
New Trainer

^^ Great job on the story~! I really like it, especially the beginning. And yay~ she has an eevee ^-^.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Sam repeated his question, a man stepped out from the shadows.

“Giovanni!” Sam gasped, “I told you I could do this.”

“Yes, I know,” Giovanni answered. More Rocket grunts circled Sam. His father stood beside Giovanni.

“Then why are you here?” Sam asked.

“Because your time is up, Sam,” Giovanni replied, “You’ve wasted too much of our time.”
Lezlie could hear voices in the forest, she returned all of her Pokemon except Eevee. Lilac and Courtney returned their Pokemon too and followed Lezlie. She put her finger to her lips, signaling tem to stay quiet. Lezlie slowly picked her way through the forest until she saw Sam talking with a man dressed in an orange suit.

“Who’s he?” Lilac whispered.

“Giovanni, he’s the leader of Team Rocket,” Courtney replied in a whisper, “But what is Sam doing with him?” Lezlie’s hold on Eevee tightened, making her whimper a little. Sam heard it and turned, he saw the shadows of three people. Giovanni saw it too.

“Who’s there?” Giovanni asked, “Come out.” Lilac and Lezlie’s Eevee came out.

“What are you doing here, little girl?” Giovanni asked.

“I got lost, my family and I were out camping, I went to look for firewood and gotten lost,” Lilac said quietly, trying to muster up all the fright in her voice.

“Well, you just run along now,” Giovanni said, in a more gentler voice. Lilac looked at him, her green eyes full of fright.

“But I don’t know the way back home,” Lilac protested.

“Well, I’m sure you’ll-“ Giovanni was cut off. Lezlie and Courtney pinned Giovanni down. Sam nearly jumped two feet in the air, even Lilac wasn’t expecting the attack.

“Lezlie! Courtney! What are you doing?” Sam asked, trying to keep calm. The grunts ran over and pulled the girls off of Giovanni. One of them threw Courtney towards Lilac, they both tumbled to the ground. But Lezlie was still captive.

“Ah, so this is the girl Sam spoke of,” Giovanni said, standing up, “I must say, you and your friend surprised me.”

“Good, that was the whole idea,” Lezlie said, trying to break free.

“Don’t try to struggled, my dear,” Giovanni said, he walked up to Lezlie, “You are young. How old are you?”

“Eighteen,” Lezlie replied. Giovanni smiled. He flashed a glance at one of the grunts, the grunt sent out an Arbok, then commanded the Arbok to use wrap. Lezlie was wrapped in the Arbok’s coils. She took a lot to keep from screaming the forest down. The Arbok tightened, Lezlie went unconscious. When arbok was returned to its Pokeball Lezlie dropped to the ground.

“You promised me you wouldn’t hurt her!” Sam yelled.

“Ah, yes,” Giovanni said, walking up to Sam, “But you said you would bring her to us by the afternoon.” Giovanni looked as if he was holding something back. Sam backed away. He felt Lezlie’s Eevee brush past him and run over to Lezlie. Sam’s father tried to kick Eevee away.

“Take the Eevee also,” Giovanni said, “The girl will feel more comfortable with all her Pokemon with her.”

Giovanni turned and left. Soon the forest was silent. Lilac, Courtney and Sam stood silent.

“You worked for Team Rocket?” Courtney asked.

“I didn’t want to,” Sam answered, not turning to face her, “ My dad forced me into it.” Sam leaned against a tree, “And now I’ve blown it.”

“What do you mean?” Lilac asked coming to stand beside him.

“My dad expected me to do my best,” Sam replied, forcing hot tears back, “I wanted to make him happy.”

“You tried,” Courtney comforted, “But, why does Giovanni want with Lezlie?”

“I dunno,” Sam answered, “She wouldn’t make a very good Rocket, there are too many Arboks, Ekans and Seviper around there.”

“We’ve got to go after them,” Lilac said.

“Good luck,” Sam relied, “Their base is so well protected even Groudon couldn’t get into it.”

“Now you’re just exaggerating. I’m sure there’s a way inside,” Courtney said, playfully swatting at Sam.

“There is, if you want to get dirty.”

All three whirled around, Roxanne, the Gym Leader of Rustboro, stood behind them.

“How long have you been there?” Lilac asked.

“Just long enough to know what’s happened,” Roxanne answered, she looked at Sam, “You’ve got good friends, Sam. Most people would hate anyone who befriended them, then come to find out they worked for Team Rocket.”

“Mad?” Lilac said, “I was fuming for awhile.”

“Oh yeah, I could see that,” Courtney rolled her eyes, “Your eyes looked so mad when you pretened to be lost.” Lilac snorted. Sam turned to Roxanne.

“What’s your plan?” He asked

“Playing dirty,” Roxanne answered.

“Whoo-hoo!” Courtney cheered, “Where do we start?”

“Sign me up!” Lilac yelled.

“Same here,” Sam said. Don’t you worry, Lezlie. I got you into this, I’m gonnna get you out.
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:48 AM
chetahneogirl Offline

Talking Re: Lezlie, a special girl with a special gift.

Great chapter!!!! Keep it up! I look forward to the next one!
Old 01-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Lezlie awoke in a small room. She sat up, looking around herself. Eevee curled up in her arms, Lezlie stood and realized someone was in there with her. She couldn’t see who it was, though.

“Good to see you are awake, miss Lezlie,” A male voice said. Lezlie jumped, she turned her head towards a desk. Eevee growled slightly.

“Who are you?” Lezlie asked nervously, “What do you want with me?”

“Its nothing major, miss,” The man said, he stood up and walked up to Lezlie, “I am Giovanni.”

“Yeah, I thought so,” Lezlie replied, backing away. Giovanni smiled.
“Now, I have a favor to ask of you,” Giovanni said, “I am the leader of Team Rocket. And we are preparing for a battle. I need someone who will evaluate my men. To see how their skills are progressing.”

“But, I’ve just become a trainer myself,” Lezlie said, her voice becoming more brave, “How could I see how their skills are?”

“A very good question,” Giovanni said, he gently took her hand and led her into a large room. Lezlie saw some sort of machine. Giovanni brought Lezlie closer, Lezlie stared at the machine.

“What is it?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Inside here is a Pokemon far stronger than any other Pokemon,” Giovanni explained, “You and this Pokemon will work together to test Team Rocket’s skills.”

“How long will it take?” Lezlie asked. She was feeling a little uncomfortable with the whole idea.

“Not long,” Giovanni ansered, “If you and the Pokemon work together.”

“Where do we start?”

“Come with me,” Giovanni said, beckoning her to follow. He led Lezlie into an arena. Where many men and women sat. Lezlie could feel them staring at her. Her cheeks turned red.

Lezlie took her place while a grunt took his. The Pokemon that Giovanni spoke of entered the arena. Lezlie gasped, her Pokedex recorded it as Mewtwo, a clone of Mew.

This is gonna be tough. That Mewtwo doesn’t look like it’ll follow orders at all. Lezlie thought. Wait a minute, Giovanni never said I had to order Mewtwo. So I can use one of my Pokemon, then all I have to do is make sure they work as a team.

“Plusle, go!” Lezlie yelled, throwing a Pokeball into the air. Plusle ran up to Mewtwo ready for action. The grunt sent out Rhydon and Mightyena.

“Plusle, Thunderbolt on Mightyena!” Lezlie called. Plusle sent a powerful stream of electricity. Mewtwo went after Rhydon.

“Perfect, now all I gotta do is keep Mightyena occupied long enough for Mewtwo to take out Rhydon,” Lezlie murmured. She didn’t noticed Giovanni watching her closely.

“She’s a smart girl,” He said quietly, “She can find ways to make things work out better for her. That might be useful.”

Meanwhile…

“Eww! I’m not going in there!” Courtney yelped, she and Lilac had been assigned to get into Team Rocket’s base through the sewers. Lilac sighed.

“Oh come on, Courtney. You won’t get dirty. Well, maybe a little,” Lilac said, “Roxanne said it’d be messy.”

“I don’t care, I’m not ah!” Courtney screamed as someone picked her up and raced through. Lilac close behind.

“Brawly?” Lilac askedin amazement.

“Yep, Roxanne said you’d be doing some rescue work. I came over and decided to help you girls. Since this lady wouldn’t go in.”

“I don’t like walking through sewers in ankle high water,” Courtney said, “Who knows what’s in there.”

“Aww, nothin’ much,” Brawly said, “Just a little bit of-“

“OK, well. Before we go any further with this topic lets find a way in before Roxanne and Sam do,” Lilac said quickly. But Roxanne and Sam were already inside, they were having problems of their own…

“Nidoking, use Headbutt!” Sam called. Nidoking flung itself at the Graverler. Gravler flew back, smashing into a wall.

“Nosepass, finsh it with Rock Tomb!” Roxanne called out. Nosepass buried Gravler in rubble, it trainer returned her Pokemon and fled.

Roxanne and Sam burst into the room that the grunt was guarding. Sam looked out the window.

“Roxanne, I fond her!” Sam whispered, he pointed down at the arena, he saw Lezlie, Eevee and Mewtwo fighting a Zubat and Mawhile.

“What is she doing in there?” Roxanne wondered.

“Now that we’re all here, what’s next?” Brawly puffed. Roxanne and Sam whirled around, they saw Brawly standing in the doorway, Courtney cling to him for dear life. And Lilac was on the floor, looking as if she’d run a race.

“What happened to you guys?” Sam asked.

“Tell you later,” Lilac answered, “One thing is for sure, I am never going to train a Muk, ever.”

“Well, here’s what I had in mind…” Raxanne said. Now all they hadt o do was get Lezlie out, but would she go?
Old 01-21-2007, 09:43 AM
chetahneogirl Offline

Cool Re: Lezlie, a special girl with a special gift.

keep up the good work. It's great!
Old 01-22-2007, 02:44 AM
Ryenne Raleigh Offline
Elite Trainer

Love it, Entei. Too bad Sam had to turn out as a Rocket. ;_____;

Just one thing: I've noticed lots of grammatical and spelling errors that you might wanna fix; they're nothing major and won't take you long to correct if you reread your work.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

“Eevee, return!” Lezlie said quietly, Eevee was sucked back into its Pokeball. Lezlie sent out Charmander. Mewtwo ignored Lezlie’s movements and attacked the Seviper. Charmander attacked the Mightyena.

“Charmander, use Ember!” Lezlie called. Charmander fired multiple fireballs at Mightyena. It hit perfectly.

“Good job, Charmander!” Lezlie praised. She thought this was easy, but there was still one more trainer she had to face.

“Nicely done,” Giovanni said, he stood and walked towards Lezlie, “Now it’s my turn.”

Lezlie looked at Giovanni with surprise. Charmander did too. Even Mewtwo looked surprised.

“But,” Lezlie started, she smiled and said, “Let’s begin.”

“But she is so new a trainer,” Mewtwo said quickly, it did not want to battle against Giovanni, Rocket grunts were fine, but the Team Rocket leader?

“It does not matter,” Giovanni replied, “She and her Pokemon know what to expect.”

“They know what to expect?” Mewtwo asked, its temper rising, “She doesn’t stand a chance against you!”
“That is why I’m having you fight with her,” Giovanni explained, his own temper was rising. He hadn’t expected Mewtwo to try and get Lezlie out of fighting now. He’d only thought Mewtwo would go on fighting without any argument.

“But her Pokemon are hardly trained for battling a skilled trainer like you!” Mewtwo protested. Lezlie stepped in between Mewtwo and Giovanni. Silencing them both.

“I will fight Giovanni,” Lezlie said, Mewtwo was about to speak, but one look from Lezlie silenced it.

“Mewtwo, you will fight on Giovanni’s side,” Lezlie continued, “Giovanni, you will have only Mewtwo. I will use Charmander, Minun and Wurmple. Those three against you two should be fair, right?”

“I suppose so,” Giovanni saidthoughtfully, he hadn’t expected Lezlie to make such a decision. Did she really think she could defeat Mewtwo?

“Good,” Lezlie replied, sending out Wurmple and Minun. They looked excited to fight. Charmander just looked scared, it’d seen Mewtwo fight. Charmander had seen Mewtwo’s attacks, they’d defeated many Pokemon with one hit, if not one hit it left the Pokemon so weak it couldn’t attack.

Sam watched the scene from where he stood, Roxanne, Brawly, Lilac and Courtney watched too.

“She’s a brave one, that’s for sure,” Brawly said quietly. Sam didn’t say anything, he was too busy trying to find a way to get Lezlie out of there.

“How can we get the girl out?” Roxanne wondered, “It will be hard.”

“Well yeah,” Courtney said, “She’s battling Mewtwo, and that Pokemon won’t be easy to get around.”

“Maybe we could create a distraction,” Lilac suggested, “then Sam could go and get her out.”

“Sound good to me,” Sam said. Roxanne and the rest left to find some sort of distraction. While Sam waited for his turn. He watched the battle from where he crouched in the shadows of the arena. Mewtwo and having trouble trying to attack, there were three small Pokemon running around everywhere!

Charmander tackled Mewtwo from behind, Giovanni never saw it coming. Wurmple randomly spit silk out, making it difficult for Mewtwo to battle. Minun was just enjoying the thought of beating Mewtwo, it started up thunderattacks.

Suddenly a loud explosion sounded from the left. Sam looked and saw a Steelix smash through the wall.

“What is going on?” Giovanni exclaimed, he saw Lilac and Courtney standing next to Steelix.

“We’re here to pick up a young lady you kidnapped,” Lilac started.

“Now, let’s not have any resistance, OK?” Courtney added, “Or we’ll have Steelix take her by force.”

“Lilac?! Courtney?! What are you guys doing here?” Lezlie asked, she was suddenly lifted off her feet and carried out. Lezlie realized it was Nidoking. Sam was running beside it.

“Hold on tight,” Sam said. He and Nidoking smashed through a door and were outside. Lezlie couldn’t let go, Sam had to pry her off Nidking.

“We need to wait for the others now,” Sam told her. Lezlie nodded, unable to speak.

I know, I know. It is really short.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

I am so sorry that took so long, I took a small break from writing last Saturday, you may all slap me for that.

Soon the others came running out. Lezlie and Sam ran over to meet them. Courtney and Lilac embraced Lezlie lovingly. Roxanne and Brawly stood back aways.

“Are you hurt, Lezlie?” Lilac asked.

“No, I’m fine,” Lezlie replied, “But, what was the big hurry?”

“We needed to get you out of there,” Sam explained, “Giovanni may act like a gentleman, but really he’s-.”

“How do you know?” Lezlie cut in.

“Because I’ve lived with him for most of my life!” Sam replied, “And I know what he’s like. Trust me, Lezlie. He’s a person no one should go near.”

“I did trust you, Sam,” Lezlie whispered. Sam stepped back in surprise.

“What do you mean, Lezlie?” Sam asked.

“I did trust you,” Lezlie repeated, looking up at Sam, “I trusted you as my friend. And now I’m not so sure.”

“Lezlie, I’m sorry. I know now that I shouldn’t have done what I did. It, it was because of my father. He forced me into Team Rocket. I only wanted to make him happy,” Sam explained quietly, memories flooding back to him. Lezlie just stared at him.

“You wanted to make your dad happy? What about your mother?” Lezlie asked. By this time Eevee had come and rubbed up against Lezlie’s leg, she played with the little gold balls on Lezlie’s cape.

“My mom died when I was four,” Sam said softly, “My father said it would have made her happy, too. But I see now that that was a lie. He knew it wouldn’t have made her happy.”

Now Lezlie didn’t feel angry at Sam anymore she felt sad. She also felt bad for getting mad at him. Lezlie took a step forward.

“Sam,” Lezlie started. But Sam turned away and ran into the forest. Lezlie stood, she now wished she’d never said those words. And now she may have lost her closest friend.

“C’mon,” Brawly said, “We’ll go find Sam, then I’ll give you all a ride to Dewford Town.” Lilac and Courtney squealed happily and followed Brawly, Roxanne and Lezlie followed more slowly.

“Lezlie, are you OK?” Roxanne asked. Lezlie shook her head, trying to hide her tears.

“I shouldn’t have said those things, Roxanne,” Lezlie started, “If I’d just kept my mouth shut Sam wouldn’t be so upset.”

“Don’t think that way, dear,” Roxanne said, putting her hand on Lezlie’s shoulder, “In a few minutes Sam will be back to being himself. A lot has happened today. And all of you are tired.”

“I guess,” Lezlie replied, “Do you think Giovanni will come after us?”

“Probably,” Roxanne answered, “He’ll need to sort out all the confusion back there. But once he’s got that sorted out he’ll give chase.”

Lilac and Courtney led Sam back to the group. Sam and Lezlie made up and were even closer than before. on the way to Dewford the four saw Tentacool, Wailmer and other Pokemon. Lezlie was the first to jump into the water, followed by Lilac. Courtney and Sam were a little nervous,but when Lilac and Lezlie pulled them in. All four were splashing around happily. That is until dark clouds rolled in. Then everyone took shelter in the boat. Brawly carefully maneuvered the boat to the dock. But he was blown off course.

The boat was headed for a huge rock protruding out of the water. Brawly quickly began trying to steer the boat away, but the winds were too strong…
Old 02-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryenne Raleigh View Post
Oh, yay! Luff it! Just one thing: When you say "its", in your story, it would actually be "it's." "Its" is a possessive form of "it." It means that what ever belongs to "it" is "its." (The Pokemon hopped onto its trainer's back.) "It's" is a contraction for "it is." There are a few cases where you put "its" where "it's" is what belongs. S'ok, though, Entei. Otherwise there aren't very more mistakes. Good job!
LOL! LOL, RYE!!

Holy flip, that's funny xDDD "its" it's" "it's" "its" *dies*

LOL.

Great fic Entei, like the image

Old 02-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Brawly tried once again to steer the boat away from the rocks, he just managed to avoid them by making a sharp turn. The sharp turn made everyone cling to something, but Courtney wasn’t able to hold on, she fell off the boat and into the water.

“Courtney!” Lilac screamed, she reached out her hand to Courtney, but she was already out too far.

“I’m going in after her,” Lilac said, but she was stopped by Sam.

“There’s no way you’ll make it out alive, Lilac,” Sam told her, “We’ll just have to wait until this storm dies down.”

“I can’t leave her!” Lilac protested.

“You don’t have any choice,” Brawly yelled over the wind, “All of you go below deck, It’ll be safer and warmer.” Lezlie and Sam led Lilac down into a cozy little room and sat down, the boat rocked back and forth, making everyone tumbling over to one side, then to the other.

At last all three heard the boat dock, Brawly opened the door and looked at them. He was surprised to see them laying on the floor, entangled in one another.

“What happened down here?” Brawly asked.

“We forgot to put our seatbelts on,” Lilac joked.

“Seatbelts?! What seatbelts?! I didn’t see any seatbelts here!” Sam exclaimed.

“That’s because there wasn’t any, Sam,” Lezlie laughed, “C’mon.” Lezlie stood and walked out, she looked around, was this Dewford Town? Lezlie jumped off the boat, followed by Sam and Lilac. Brawly spoke with a man while the other three explored.

“This place isn’t Dewford,” Lilac said.

“Really?” Lezlie asked, “Then where are we?”

“I dunno,” Lilac replied, “Orange Islands, maybe?”

“We couldn’t have traveled all the way from Hoenn to Johto so fast,” Sam said, “We’re still in Hoenn, but where?”

“Some island out in the middle of no where’s my guess,” Lezlie suggested.

“That’s really helpful Lez, thanks for the idea that we may be stranded,” Sam grumbled. Lilac and Lezlie giggled.

“Hey, look!” Lezlie cried, bringing Sam and Lilac to a halt, “What’s that?” Lezlie pointed to a large building, men and women were hanging decorations and painting. Lezlie and her friends looked around. Everywhere they saw people decorating.

“Wonder what’s going on?” Lilac said.

“Some kind of party, probably,” Sam replied. Lezlie squealed in delight suddenly, she pointed to a open window. Inside there was a stage, people were either setting up chairs or decorating the stage. Above it was a huge banner that read : Nova Island Singing Competition.

“Well, let’s get you signed up,” Sma said at last, he grabbed Lezlie’s hand and pulled her towards a table where people were signing up.

“What?!” Sam cried, “What do you mean she needs a partner?”

“I told you, young man. This young lady needs someone to sing with her,” A lady said, getting irritated.

“Um, Lilac?” Sam said, turned around.

“Nope, I’m gonna, uh. Go see what Brawly’s doing,” Lilac said quickly, she ran off with a wave, “Why don’t you?”

“Oh fine then,” Sam grumbled, he put down his name and Lezlie’s.

“You two will sing last,” The lady told them, “Good luck!”

“This is just great,” Sam said, “Lezlie, I don’t know how to sing!”

“Sure you do,” Lezlie replied, “Here let’s go over to the forest, we can talk more there and practice, no one will see us.”

“But what will we sing?” Sam asked. Suddenly a man shoved a few papers into Sam’s hands.

“Take these, kid,” The man hissed, “You need ‘em more than I do.”

Lezlie and Sam looked at the papers, then smiled at each other.

“Well, let’s get practicing!” Lezlie cried. Sam breathed a sigh of relief. Now they wouldn’t have to spend an hour talking about what they’d sing.

A few hours later Lezlie and Sam were waiting for their turn. Sam glanced over at Lezlie, she seemed as calm as a Delcatty. But he was as nervous as, well, nervous can be.

“Don’t worry, Sam,” Lezlie whispered, “You’ll do fine.”

“Hope so,” Sam whispered. When the last singer ended. A man stepped onto the stage.

“Now it is time for a duet, done by Sam Thomson and Lezlie Shikomia,” The man said, beckoning the two forward. Lezlie and am took their places, waiting for the music…