Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 12-17-2006, 02:42 AM
Ryenne Raleigh Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Lezlie, a special girl with a special gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entei_3000 View Post
Its my third Fan-Fic. I'm glad your enjoying it! ^_^

You're good at your writing, Lezlie. I think you're one of the best fic writers on the site, actually.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryenne View Post
You're good at your writing, Lezlie. I think you're one of the best fic writers on the site, actually.
Thank you, Reyenne. That makes me feel good.

Did you see Lezlie's looks? I posted it. It's small, so you can't see much of the detail.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Ryenne Raleigh Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entei_3000 View Post
Thank you, Reyenne. That makes me feel good.

Did you see Lezlie's looks? I posted it. It's small, so you can't see much of the detail.

You're welcome! Yes, I saw the picture. I clicked on it and it became a lot bigger, so I could see it better. You are very talented; you can draw and write.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:52 AM
chetahneogirl Offline

Send a message via MSN to chetahneogirl

I love the story so far, and I can't wait until the next part. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Thanks.

Just a small side note. I'm not going to be online on Saturday and Sunday, so I'm going to post the next part tomorrow.

~Entei
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Aipom Offline
Experienced Trainer

Thanks for the pm i forgot all about it sorry

anyway nice chapters and its good that brandon has a wurmple

keep writing.

Thanks to tombi for the awesome avii
Old 12-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Here is the next part, I'll resume the normal Saturday night when I get back.

Disclaimer: Song featured is To Know The Unknown from Pokemon: The Movie 3 Soudntrack.

Lezlie looked up just as she was pulled off the path. She closed her eyes tightly until the sound of the car faded away. Lezlie looked up to see Sam, his blue eyes clouded with worry.

“Are you OK?” Sam asked, Lezlie nodded silently. Sam sighed with relief.

“Sorry,” Lezlie said softly.

“No need to be sorry,” Sam said gently, leading her to a building called the Pokemon Center, “It was my fault, I shouldn’t have let you walk on the path.” Suddenly Lezlie stopped and turned her head towards a small park, where many people had gathered around. Lezlie walked toward to park. Sam close behind her.

“Sam, look,” Lezlie pointed to a platform where five girls stood singing. But the lead girl stopped short, the audience yelled to go on. When they didn’t, the people started to slowly walk away, muttering. The girl who had stopped grew angry, her face red with fury, she stormed down off the stage. The four other girls followed.

“Jessica, please don’t go!” A girl pleaded, blocking the other girl’s way.

“I am going, I was embarrassed in front of-“ Jessica was stopped.

“It’s your fault, you were the one who stopped,” A girl pointed out.

“I don’t care! I quit!” Jessica screamed, she walked past Lezlie and Sam. The other four girls stood watching their friend leave. Lezlie walked up to them.

“What happened?” Lezlie asked.

“Jessica stopped in the middle of singing. She rarely does it,” One girl answered, “She’ll cool down soon.”

“Is there anything I can do to help?” Lezlie asked. The girl looked up at Lezlie, a tiny spark of hope flared in her green eyes.

“Could you lead us through the song we were singing? It’d mean a lot,” The girl replied. Lezlie nodded excitedly. The four girls took Lezlie up on the stage, Sam just stood in front of the stage as people began coming back. Lezlie was excited, she had a chance to show her talent to lots of people. Lezlie thankfully had heard this song before, so she knew it by heart. She took a deep breath and began.
“How the universe began
What the future holds
Why do fools fall in love
What happens to our souls
Clues to life's mysteries
Are what we hope to find
Always reachin' for a reason
Searchin' for a sign” Lezlie’s voice rose, it attracted many people.

“To know the unknown
(It doesn't mean that much to me) (The four other girls sing the verses that are in parenthesis)
To know the unknown
(Some secrets are just meant to be)
Don't want all the answers
'Cause one thing is true
As long as my heart beats
I'll always love you
So I don't need to know
The unknown” Lezlie glanced back at the four girls, they were looking at her with pride.

“Is there life on other planets
Why there's magic in a kiss
What dreams really mean
Who hears us when we wish
Everybody's wondering
Tryin' to understand
But all the revelations
Are like castles in the sand” Lezlie suddenly realized she wasn’t just singing for the crowd of people, but for one boy in particular. She only met him a few hours ago. But now she felt love growing inside of her.

“To know the unknown
(It doesn't mean that much to me)
To know the unknown
(Some secrets are just meant to be)
I don't need all the answers
'Cause one thing is true
As long as the earth turns
I'll always love you” Lezlie’s voice floated all through Oldale Town. Even the Gym Leader came out to listen. Lezlie wondered if her voice could be heard in her hometown.

“You don't have to tell me
Just why you went away
Now that you've come back
There's nothing more to say
All I really need to know
Is that you're here to stay” Lezlie looked down at Sam, he was looking up at her, his eyes were filled with surprise. She smiled and she and the four others repeated the chorus twice, then ended with,
“So I don't need to know
The unknown.”

The crowd cheered and clapped their hands, Lezlie and the girls bowed and walked off stage. Sam ran to meet them.

“Wow, Lezlie. Your singing was amazing!” Sam said.

“Yeah, Lezlie. You were amazing, sing with us again sometime, kay?” One girl said as she and her friends walked away.

“Well, a singer like that deserves a special treat,” Sam said, he led Lezlie to the Pokemon Center and they ate lunch.

“I can’t believe I sang in front of all those people,” Lezlie said, this was her first time singing for a bunch of people.

“Well you did better than Jessica,” Sam laughed. Lezlie giggled too.

“Hey, Sam,” Lezlie started, “Do you think you could-“

“Nope, I’m not doin’ it,” Sam interrupted, “That’s something you need to do on your own.” Lezlie looked at him in shock, he’d known what she was going to say!

“Alright, but your coming with me,” Lezlie dragged Sam towards the park…
Old 12-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Aipom Offline
Experienced Trainer

Nice chapter

some points that i would like to point out
Not much action a lot of dialog

and what happened with the car I didn't understand

other from that i really liked the song

Old 12-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aipom View Post
Nice chapter

some points that i would like to point out
Not much action a lot of dialog

and what happened with the car I didn't understand

other from that i really liked the song
The car event shows a teeny bit of love between Sam and Lezlie. Just a teeny bit.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Ryenne Raleigh Offline
Elite Trainer

Aww, that was sweet! Loved the song!
Old 12-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

“Hello, Giovanni speaking,” A gruff voice growled, “Its about time you called. I’ve been waiting. Do you have the girl?”

“No, not yet, but I’m working on it,” A male voice answered, “Don’t worry. I’ve got everything under control.”

“I hope so, if this simple mission takes much longer I’ll send someone else out to do it,” Giovanni replied.

“There won’t be any need for someone else,” The male voice said.

Lezlie skidded to a stop at the park, Sam crashed into her, knocking them both down. Lezlie spotted the four girls chatting. Lezlie walked up to them and asked if they would like to come with her and Sam to travel through Hoenn.

“I don’t know,” The eldest girl replied, “I like living here, I don’t think I could cope with sleeping in the open.”

“OK, I understand,” Lezlie said, she turned to the other three, “Well, how about you three?” Only two oth the three agreed to come, they introduced themselves as Courtney and Lilac. Lezlie introduced Sam to them.

“Great, now I’m traveling with three girls,” Sam muttered in a teasing tone, “What’s this world coming to?”

“Do you have something against girls?” Lilac asked.

“Uh, no,” Sam said quickly, “Its just, well…” Sam was cut off by Courtney.

“Oh I see. Other people will think one of us is your girlfriend,” Courtney teased.

“I didn’t say that,” Sam protested.

“I’m sure no would guess,” Lezlie said.

“Alright, alright,” Sam sighed, “Are we going or not?”

“Yeah, lets go!” Lilac shouted happily, “But first, lets introduce our Pokemon.”

“Oh no,” Sam said, placing his hands over Lilac’s to keep her from from sending out her Pokemon, “We’ll do that tonight.”

“Darn you,” Lilac grumbled, “You act like my big brother.”

“Good, that way no one will think I’m your boyfriend,” Sam said, “Lets go!”

“But what about the Gym?” Lezlie asked, “I thought you wanted to battle the Gym Leader.”

“Yeah, I do,” Sam admitted, “But the first one is in Rustboro City.”

It took Lezlie and her friends a few hours to get to Rustboro, but when they reached the city they scattered to do their own things. Lilac ran into the mall, Courtney and Sam visited the Gym Leader while Lezlie explore the city. She saw many things, but one building that really caught her interest was Silph Co. She’d heard of it before, but hadn’t ever seen it. Now that she stood in front of it, she wondered what kinds of work went on in there. She saw a young man walk out of the building, Lezlie recognized him as her sister’s husband.

“Hi there, Mr. Wallace!” Lezlie called as she waved. The man stopped and turned around, a smile spread across his face as he walked over to her.

“Hello, Lezlie, fine day for a visit to Rustboro,” Mr. Wallace greeted her warmly, “What brings you here?”

Lezlie launched into her story about findind Pokemon, and traveling to New Bark Town, meeting Sam, then meeting Lilac and Courtney and singing in Oldale Town.

“It seems you’ve kept yourself pretty busy,” Mr. Wallace said, “Do you think you can take on one more Pokemon?” Lezlie nodded, Mr. Wallace handed her a Pokeball.

“The Pokemon inside is an Eevee,” Mr. Wallace explained, “I was hoping it would evolve, but it doesn’t want to evolve into any of the five.”

“What five?” Lezlie asked, tucking the Pokeball on her belt.

“Vapreon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon,” Mr. Wallace answered, “This Eevee doesn’t want to evolve into any of those, so now I didn’t have any use for it.”

“Don’t worry, Mr. Wallace, I’ll take good care of it,” Lezlie promised.

“Thank you. Oh, before you leave, take these,” Mr. Wallace handed Lezlie four small devices, “These are PokeNavs, they have a map and other things, give one to your friends.”

“OK,” Lezlie said, she raced off, “Bye! Tell my sister I said hi!”

“You stop by our house with your friends sometime!” Mr. Wallace called.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:43 PM
Ryenne Raleigh Offline
Elite Trainer

Love it, Entei! A lot of the story is dialogue; you should try adding a little more description, but otherwise, it's very good. I noticed a few grammatical and spelling errors as well, but they were only minor. I really love the story, Entei. Hope you'll put more up soon!
Old 12-31-2006, 01:54 AM
Aipom Offline
Experienced Trainer

nice she got a Eevee I liked it but not much action

Old 12-31-2006, 04:49 AM
chetahneogirl Offline

Send a message via MSN to chetahneogirl

Great story so far. Keep up the good work.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

I know there isn't any action in it, I couldn't think of anything else (My brother helped with the idea for this part).

“Lezlie! You won’t believe what just happened!” Sam cried, he and Courtney raced toward Lezlie, excited looks on their faces.

“What? What happened?” Lezlie asked, she handed Courtney and Sam a PokeNav.

“Courtney and I won our first Gym Badges!” Sam answered.
“On the first try!” Courtney put in. Lezlie squealed with delight.

“Congrats,” Lezlie said, “Lets go find Lilac, then we can find someplace to camp.” Lezlie had no problem finding Lilac, she was found in the clothing store. Sam gave the news and Lilac showed everyone what she’d bought. She produced a T-Shirt with a Bellosom on the front, jeans with a Bulbasaur on one leg, and finally a Cleffa necklace.

“You’ll look so cute in those!” Courtney exclaimed, “Come on, its getting late.”

“Can we camp outside of Rustboro?” Lilac asked, everyone looked at Lezlie, she was surprised, they looked at her like she was the leader.

“Sure,” Lezlie replied, shaking off the funny feeling, “We can let our Pokemon play.”

“Yay!” Courtney and Lilac shouted. Sam smiled at their enthusiasm.

Once Lezlie, Lilac, Courtney and Sam had a camp site secured they set out their sleeping bags. Then Courtney threw two Pokeballs into the air, and out came two Pichu and a Delcatty (Lezlie used her Pokedex to record the Pokemon). Lilac sent out a Bulbasaur, Bellossom and a Cleffa. Lezlie sent out Charmander, Plusle, Minun, Wurmple and her new Eevee. Sam sent out Mudkip, Nidoking and Arbok. Lezlie didn’t see Sam send out Arbok, and when she saw the cobra Pokemon she screamed and fell backwards, like she did when she encountered the Ekans.

“What’s the matter?” Lilac asked, startled by Lezlie’s scream. Lezlie pointed to Arbok.

“Come now, dear. Your not afraid of an Arbok,” Courtney said soothingly as she helped Lezlie onto her feet.

“Oh yes I am,” Lezlie shuddered. Courtney laughed.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure Arbok won’t hurt you,” Courtney replied. Sam laughed and petted Arbok. It and Nidoking looked uneasy being out with all the other Pokemon.

Later while the four sat around the campfire they examined their PokeNavs, Lilac’s Bulbasaur found out it had a radio, and Lezlie’s Charmander found the phone.

“Looks like these are equipped with a PokeGear,” Lilac said as she took her PokeNav from Bulbasaur. Then everyone went around getting to know each other better.

Sam wanted to become a Pokemon Master, as did Courtney. Lilac wanted to become a Pokemon Co-Ordinator. Lezlie hesitantly told everyone she wanted to become a singer.

“I bet you’ll make a wonderful singer,” Sam said, “You have a great talent for it.”

“Thank you,” Lezlie replied, blushing from the compliment.

While the four Trainers were talking the Pokemon were having their own conversations….

“So you had to explain what a Pokeball was?” Bulbasaur asked Charmander.

“Sorta, Lezlie didn’t get it until Sam gave them to her,” Charmander answered.

“You must’ve been frustrated when she didn’t understand,” Pichu piped up.

“A little. But I think Plusle and Minun were the most frustrated,” Charmder replied.

“We were about to blow our tops off!” Minun said. Plusle rolled its eyes.

“So what about you, Arbok and Nidoking, what’s your trainer like?” Eevee asked. Nidoking looked nervous.

“We don’t talk about our trainer often,” Nidoking answered.

“Aww, C’mon, Nidking, tell us just one thing,” Cleffa and Wurmple pleaded.

“OK, our trainer is in love with Lezlie,” Arbok blurted out.

“Lezlie loves Sam, too!” Plusle squealed.

“Lilac’s never been in love before,” Bellossom said.

“Oh, sure she has,” Delcatty said, “I can remember one boy who she loved.”

“That was five years ago,” Bellossom said.

“Eevee, why don’t you want to evolve?” Wurmple asked, “I’ve always wanted to be a Beautifly.”

“I like being an Eevee,” Eevee answered simply, “I just don’t fancy being anything else.”

“But you get stronger,” Nidoking said, “And you have different attacks.”

“I really don’t care, I just want to be loved,” Eevee replied.

“And you already are,” Charmder said, giving Eevee a hug. Lezlie walked up and clapped her hands.

“Time for bed, guys,” She said, gathering up her Pokemon. Soon everyone was snuggled with their trainers. Cleffa started to cry.

“For Pete’s sake, Lilac. What the matter with Cleffa?” Sam groaned.

“She’s afraid of the dark,” Came Lilac’s sleepy answer, “She’ll quiet soon, though.”

“Why don’t you have Bulbasaur use Sleep Powder?” Courtney suggested.

“Good idea,” Lilac said, in a few minutes they could hear Cleffa’s steady breathing. When everyone was asleep the forest behind was silent. But a rustling in the bushes woke Sam. He got up and walked into the forest When he reached a clearing someone stepped out from behind a tree. Sam backed away, he couldn’t run, his feet kept him from it.

“Who’s there?” Sam asked, a dreaded feeling crept through his body…