Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 12-12-2006, 10:41 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Send a message via AIM to SunshineWingull
Post Re: Who will save our Pokemon? Gotta save 'em! Gotta save 'em all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeveebrothers View Post
Sorry to quote it but dang that was soo sad. And right! Let's save Pokemon!

If we're fighting CN, STOP putting money in their pockets! Complain to both channels, and don't do the yelling at WB, do it to CN! Saving Pokemon will help WB with they're money problems. So, let's save Pokemon!
Old 12-17-2006, 06:48 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Who will save our Pokemon? Gotta save 'em! Gotta save 'em all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineWingull View Post
If we're fighting CN, STOP putting money in their pockets! Complain to both channels, and don't do the yelling at WB, do it to CN! Saving Pokemon will help WB with they're money problems. So, let's save Pokemon!
There I like to disagree. Why fight the people who are showing Pokemon now? They are the ones being good to us. Cartoon Network decided to show Pokemon after KidsWB wanted to get rid of it. If you want to save Pokemon then support what ever channel that is willing to show it so they will keep on showing Pokemon. If you love Pokemon so much then support the network it comes on and maybe Cartoon Network won't make a bad decidion like KidsWB did.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Blue- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue-

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
There I like to disagree. Why fight the people who are showing Pokemon now? They are the ones being good to us. Cartoon Network decided to show Pokemon after KidsWB wanted to get rid of it. If you want to save Pokemon then support what ever channel that is willing to show it so they will keep on showing Pokemon. If you love Pokemon so much then support the network it comes on and maybe Cartoon Network won't make a bad decidion like KidsWB did.
Great point! I only watch CartoonNetwork, so I don't really care that WB doesn't show it, but this thread has a good point. ^^

The Wasteland

Old 12-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Anorexic Snorlax Offline
Elite Trainer

Yeah...I used to watch Kids Wb all the time when I got home from school to watch Pokemon, but then they changed pokemon to 3:00 instead of 3:30! %^&(!!! It angers me so! But I'm down with WB, 'cause they got CW which is the channel for ANTM((I'm really girly)).

Urpg Vpp
Old 01-02-2007, 03:46 AM
~Falcon~ Offline

Send a message via AIM to ~Falcon~

if people havent noticed this when wb gets rid of a show CN pick it up and speed through the seasons like teen titans, yugio and now pokemon they like to get quick ratings by showing alot of a show it works but the they have a long rerun time..like a couple months
Old 01-02-2007, 06:45 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsukid007 View Post
if people havent noticed this when wb gets rid of a show CN pick it up and speed through the seasons like teen titans, yugio and now pokemon they like to get quick ratings by showing alot of a show it works but the they have a long rerun time..like a couple months
Not true. There are a lots of shows that KidsWB drops and Cartoon Network don't get. Kaboom Crew (No idea what that was about just refuse to watch it) and Coconut Fred. They were dropped and Cartoon Network didn't get it. Yu-gi-oh was still be shown on both networks while new ones were being shown on KidsWB while Cartoon Network didn't even finish Battle City saga. Teen Titans was shown on Cartoon Network first.

What happens is that Cartoon Network sees a show and says, "Oh. Lets show that show here for ratings since those fans want to see reruns of it during times that KidsWB won't show." Tht what happens and the same thing was happening with SHowdown. Anyways the rerun thing mostly happens with KidsWB most of the time. They doing that with The Batman and mostly SHowdown all the time. When Showdown and The Batman were in endless reruns Pokemon was still in major showing.

Also if you haven't notice Cartoon Network seems to be taking much better care of Pokemon now then before thought. I mean at first I thought they were going to rush though Battle Frountier with new episdoes everyday but now it seems like they knew what they were doing. There are less then nine Battle Frountier episodes left with the starting of the last ones this weekend but they are only showing one this weekend. If they keep this one with one new one a week they will finish Battle Frontier two weeks before the release of the Diamond and Pearl games. If you ask me this is just normal to release the new saga before the next gen games come out. So yeah Cartoon Network may be rushing the anime but it is more then just for rating reasons. THey are doing this to keep up with the tradition of game releasing like they KidsWB always have done in the past.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.