Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-22-2006, 06:13 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Pokemon UA!: Ultimate Annihilation

POKEMON UA!: ULTIMATE ANNIHILATION
PROLOUGE

Pokemon and the life of them has never experienced the break of ultimate annihilation. When Devan and Ash, with their first and strongest Pokemon Charmander and Pikachu, go trying to stop it. An explosion stops them;Devan and Ash have been separated from Charmander and Pikachu due to the explosion. Now, while Devan and Ash search for them, while battling there way through the teams that are trying to capture them, Charmander and Pikachu are both searching for tracks that lead to Devan and Ash. And are helping out wild Pokemon by creating a rescue team, to rescue and avoid the conflicts that may lead to never ending battles.
Battles.Adventure.Pokemon and their Trainers. On the Break of Destruction. The adventure to save the world and find their Pokemon, along with the legendary Pokemon in.....
Pokemon UA!: Ultimate annihilation. Coming to you now.
You have to risk it all. To save it all. Then to catch them all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope many users reply. This will be an exciting fanfiction. And I hope this is successful.

Last edited by ashketchum; 12-24-2006 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon UA!: Ultimate Annihilation

first/strongest Pokemon Charmander and Pikachu.You didn't have to put a / between First and Strongest.You could have just put and in between.other than that it rocks!Oh and If possible can I join.All i want is a Cubone and a Elekid Plz.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:41 PM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeiken12 View Post
first/strongest Pokemon Charmander and Pikachu.You didn't have to put a / between First and Strongest.You could have just put and in between.other than that it rocks!Oh and If possible can I join.All i want is a Cubone and a Elekid Plz.
Sure. Just tell me how he looks, and his pokemon movs and stuff. Also his/her name.
Thanks for the review. If you think the prolouges good. Then wait til the actual story is posted.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Okay.
Name:Tyler
Pokemon:Cubone,Elekid
Move List for Cubone:BoneClub,Headbutt,Focus Punch,IronTail.
Move List for Elekid:Thundershock,Thunderwave,Thunderpunch,Shock wave.
Description:A nice height boy,same height as Ash,same clothes as Ash(Battle Frontier)but black,has light brown hair that covers his right eye.

Last edited by Blazeiken12; 11-22-2006 at 08:25 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:25 PM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Okay.
Name:Tyler
Pokemon:Cubone,Elekid
Move List for Cubone:BoneClub,Headbutt,Focus Punch,IronTail
Move List for Elekid:Thundershock,Thunderwave,Thunderpunch,Shock wave
Okay then. you will be in the first chapter. Your Pokemon might eveolve into their final states unless you want them to be holding everstones.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:29 PM
ashketchum Offline

Characters
Devan Ketchum- Twin brother of Ash Ketchum. His first Pokemon was Charmander. He got his Pokemon before everyone that day that Ash woke up late.
Devan's cloths look like this=
Personality is selflessly loyal to friends and family. Enthusiastic and persistant. Kind, gentle, and is a strong trainer at heart.

You know how everyone else looks if you watch Pokemon. Ash has his Hoenn clothes on. Brock has his hoenn clothes on, and so does Misty.

Teams
Team Rocket- The first team known for causing havoc everywhere. There goals is to serve their leader Giovanni, and capture the legendary Pokemon and take them to him.

Team magma-There Pokemon aren't like Rockets. They have specific types of Pokemon. Usually Fire and dark. This teams goals are mostly focused on Groudon. but if they see a legendary fire type. They'll try to catch that too. leader is Maxie.

Team Aqua-The rivals of Team Magma. Leader is Archy. They are usually focused on water or ice Pokemon. Usually Kyogre. They hope to defeat Magma everytime. They usually have ice/water type Pokemon.

Team Time- This team is from Shinou. They are focused on catching the time Pokemon Diaruga. They have rivals. The rivals are Team Galaxy, and the pokemon of galaxy...Parukia.

Team Galaxy: Of course they have better looking clothes, but did they choose to try to catch the weaker legendary shinou legend? Most people say that Parukia is weaker than Diaruga. Team Galaxy wants to prove them all wrong.

Team Snagem- The team in orre. They have recently come back after being tuned to the good side thanks to Michael from Pokemon XD. They used to be allies with Cipher, but they were determined to help Michael and do things their way. That was a littl succesful too.

Cipher- The only team that doesn't start with the word team. They have secret bases everywhere throughout The Orre Region. They turn Pokemon into shadow Pokemon. They are still focusing to find Lugia again, so that they may turn it back into a shadow Pokemon.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashketchum View Post
Okay then. you will be in the first chapter. Your Pokemon might eveolve into their final states unless you want them to be holding everstones.
Yeah they can eveolve I don't care which ever one you want
Old 11-22-2006, 08:49 PM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Yeah they can eveolve I don't care which ever one you want
They'll evolve later in the story. First Elekid will evolve into Electabuzz. Then, Cubone will evolve into a Marowak. Finally, Electabuzz will use a stone so it can evolve into Elekible when you're in deep trouble.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
They'll evolve later in the story. First Elekid will evolve into Electabuzz. Then, Cubone will evolve into a Marowak. Finally, Electabuzz will use a stone so it can evolve into Elekible when you're in deep trouble.
COOL!
Old 11-22-2006, 09:37 PM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
COOL!
I know. Thank you very much. The first chapter is coming soon. I write on microsoft word first.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
I know. Thank you very much. The first chapter is coming soon. I write on microsoft word first.
Okay.I don't have Microsoft Word because my computers so old but it does have Wordprosser
Old 11-22-2006, 10:02 PM
ashketchum Offline

Okay. Well the chapters almost done.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

want to come to Eveeville DJ? ( ashketchum )

Hatches: 1227
Evolves: 1332
Level 100: 1512
I support Gays because I am one! Gay Pride!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:16 PM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelover12 View Post
want to come to Eveeville DJ? ( ashketchum )
okay.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:17 AM
ashketchum Offline

Devan is pronounced Devin.

CHAPTER #1-The devastating separation

" Ash! What are you going to do today? Devan asked ash.

" Hmm...Me and Pikachu have nothing planned. But why? ash asked Devan.

" Me and Pikachu wanted a Pokemon match. We wanted to battle you and Pikachu! Devan exclaimed.

" Pikachu and me accept. Ash replied. " Pikachu use thunderbolt! ash demanded.

" Charmander you counter with flamethrower! Devan commanded.

The fire and electric attack collided, and made a huge explosion. Charmander and Pikachu smiled, and Ash and Devan were doing the same thing.

" Good job Pikachu. Now try volttackle! Ash exclaimed.

" Charmander let's show em your flamewheel! Devan told Charmander.

Charmander ran towards Pikachu in a ball of fire, and Pikachu ran towards pikachu in a ball of lightening. Then, all of a sudden a crack formed between them. They almost fell in, but they used agility to stand by their trainers. Devan ran and jumped to the other side where Ash and Pikachu were. Charmander was on his back when he jumped.

" I wonder whats going on. Ash thought to himself.

" Let's go home, and get in touch with Prof.Elm, Birtch, Krane, and Oak. Devan suggested.

" Okay then. Let's go! Ash agreed.

They all ran towards their home. They opened the door, and a note was left there on the door. Ash and Devan read it at the same time. The note said...

Dear Ash and Devan,

I went to Prof.Oak's labortory with Mr.Mime. Call here as soon as you get in. Please don't go on an adventure. This could be the break of destruction. This could be the day of UA! The day of ultimate annihilation.

Sincerely,
Your loving and caring mother

" I'm suprised she didn't go out looking for us. Charmander said under his breath.

" Hm...Where is that cordless phone? Devan asked himself.

" Over there! Ash exclaimed pointing to the Kiychen counter that was black and white.

Devan picked up the phone, and dialed the numbers of the four professors.

" This phone has been temporarily disconnected. " The answer machine explained.

" Darn it! " Devan said angrily." The phone is disconnected. " Devan told Ash, as he put the cordless phone down on the charger.

" Actually, that line pole is down. " Ash pointed out looking outside.

" Lets go and look to see whats going on. It has to be on the Cameron Castle. Even though it's in Shinou. It'd be a long and dangerous adventure. But, as long as we're together. We will save the Pokemon world again. Devan happily told them.

Then there was an explosion that happened right in between the two trainers, and there two Pokemon. Devan and Ash were blown far away, and Pikachu and Charmander were blown another way.

THE NEXT MORNING.....

* Looks around * " Huh? Wake up Devan! Ash shouted as he kept pushing Devan.

* Stands up * " Where are we? And where are Charmander and Pikachu........

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Last edited by ashketchum; 11-23-2006 at 01:37 AM.