Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou
Default Re: Europe Adventure

Blanche's eyes seemed to light up when MArio accepted and she jumped up and down a few times. "YAAAY! Now we've got a friend! YAY YAY YAAAAAAY!"
She paused for a momment, spotting Shane out of the corner of her eye, and turned around so she could have to him. Was this another chance to make a friend?

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-25-2004, 08:28 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu

"Oh man! I am so excited!" I yelled as I grabbed my knapsack and ran down the stairs for breakfast, "I can't believe I'm finally going to becoma a pokemon trainer! And go to Europe at the same time!"
"Good morning Katie."
"He mom."
"I see you're excited."
"You bet!" I sat down and started eating a plate of pancakes.
"You're growing up so fast. It seems like it was only yesterday that you were just being toilet trained."
"Oh mom, please don't go into that whole potty training story. Besides, I have to go to the airport to catch the plane to Europe."
"Okay, well, I guess you should get going." she said sadly. She walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek and gave me a large hug. "Be safe."
"I will mom."
"And try to make as many friends as possible. Oh and call me as soon as you get there."
"I will mom. And I will find my brother. And when I do, you will be the first to know."
"Oh Katie." I could tell from her voice that she was afraid that he would never be found. But I knew that he was out there. I could feel it.
"Goodbye mom." I grabbed my portable scooter and rode off to the airport. When I got there, I saw two boys and a girl talking to each other. I folded up my scooter and ran over.
"Hey!" I called happily, "My name's Katie. Are you all going to Europe too?" I was happy that I wasn't going alone. And the fact that I'm going to make three friends before we even get on the plane.
Old 06-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

"Hi Katie! I'm Matt! This is Mario, and that's Blanche over here. We're all going to Europe!" Matt said, showing her his shiny ticket, "Are you going to Europe too? To participate in the new league?"

Blanche, however, seemed to be in a trance when she saw Katie and Shane at once.

"She must be really happy we're meeting so many people." Matt thought and smiled, "I am too. I can see us all having a blast in Europe."

He looked at Blanche and smiled.
Old 06-25-2004, 08:54 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Blanche's eyes grew wider and she just stared at Katie. "Yaaay... More people!" She said cheerfully to Katie.
"You're going to Europe too? Awesome!" She was about to declare a group hug but decided that at the momment it was best not to do such a thing. After all, Katie might not want a hug.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-25-2004, 08:57 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

I laughed a bit at this. "You bet I'm going to Europe! It's nice to meet all of you!" I said happily, "So, what pokemon are you thinking of getting? I would love to get a Mudkip! It's fun. It's cute. You just have to love it!" I was still hyper as ever. I just wanted to keep on talking, getting to know all three of my new friends.
Old 06-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Matt saw Blanche have her "Group Hug" eyes and laughed quietly.

"Okay, so far, Mario, Blanche, Katie and I have tickets for Europe... and in twenty minutes, Birch is giving away starters!" Matt said excitedly, "And that guy over there looks like he's going to Europe, too, but he hasn't spoken to us yet."

Hearing Katie's question, Matt said, "I want to get a Chikorita. Grass Pokémon seem fascinating, and Chikorita is just so cute!"

How fun! Matt thought about the whole trip. He knew it was going to be quite eventful. After all, they were going to be some of the first people in this new league.
Old 06-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I want a Bulbasaur." Blanche said cheerfully, looking almost as if she were daydreaming.
"Daddy had one as his starter Pokemon... It was so kawaii and sugoi... I really really want one too... Plus it's very mysterious, even though it wasd the first Pokemon discovered there are many mysteries about it."
She then paused and looked at Katie with a grin. "I like Mudkip too, but I perferred Bulbasaur because I like mystery."

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-25-2004, 09:28 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

"Cool! Chikorita is really cute as well! A great choice indeed Matt! And another good choice Blanche! I agree! Bulbasaur is a pretty mysterious pokemon. Yay! Another Mudkip fan! Personally, I think all pokemon are all kyousei! I hope I can capture an Eevee! It is so kawaii! So, is this your first time away from home? It is for me. And my mom is so worried about me that she wants me to call her every week! So what about all of you?"

OOC: Talk about a chatter-box.
Old 06-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

OOC:My bad I just I forgot about that.

-He held onto his Pokčball as he walked over to thr group of people. He was woundering how many trainers were going to go on this adventure. He sorta raised his hand as he made his way over to the group.-

''Hey guy's! Is it just me or are we all going to Europe togather!?''
Old 06-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Wow! Same thing for my mom! Kyousei? Hey! There's a character named Kyou in my favorite anime! I like Chickerita and Mudkip too but I think I'll get Bulbasaur! Do you guys like ice cream? Maybe there's a place to get ice cream nearby!" Blanche seemed to never shut up but finally took a breather to wait for Katie's reply.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-25-2004, 09:56 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

"I love ice cream! It's umai!" I said as I licked my lips, "I would love to have some now!" I then heard someone calling us. I turned to see a boy running towards us.
"Hello there! Yeah, we're all going to Europe. My name's Katie. What's yours?" I asked the boy.
Old 06-25-2004, 09:59 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

"Hi Shane! Yeah, it seems we're all going to Europe. It'd be awsome if we all travelled as a unit, you know?" Matt said to Shane. He then turned his attention to Blanche and Katie and said, "Yeah, we are all getting really good Pokémon!"

Shane, Katie, Blanche, Mario and Matt were already a dynamic group. He could tell that they would be great friends right to the finals. They would support each other and have fun together.

"I wonder who else is coming to Europe!" Matt brought a new topic to the table.

OOC: If you want, someone can bring in Professor Birch to give the Pokémon. To speed it up a little. Don't worry, I'll give time for everyone to get their starter. The plane won't leave without anyone!
Old 06-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

-He looked at Katie and gave her a half smile.-

''Hey Katie...I'm Shane.''

-He looked at see if anyone else had there Pokčmon witch they didn't so he tryed to hide the fact that he already got his before anyone else.-
Old 06-25-2004, 10:16 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

"Okay then Shane. Hmm? What's that behind your back? Is that a pokeball? Did you get your pokemon already? That is so ikasu! What one did you get?" I just loved being nosey. I didnt mind that Shane got his pokemon before me. I just wanted to get one. I rarely ever get jealous of others so I was just really happy that someone got theirs already.

OOC: Real nice attitude.
Old 06-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Caite-chan Offline

''Oh uhhh....I uhh already got my Pokčmon from Prof. Birch before I left this morning.''

-He pulled the Pokčball back out from his pocket and dusted off the pocket lent and pointed it at an open spot. Out poped Cyndaquil again. Cyndaquil streched and looked at everyone and squeaked.-

''I got a Cyndaquil! I wasn't really sure what one I would pick.''

-Cyndaquil rubbed his head and then walked over as I scooped him up and petted him.-