Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-25-2004, 02:04 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou
Default Re: Europe Adventure

It was another summer's day. The sun was peaking over the horizon and the birds were singing their morning songs to awake Littleroot. The Tenchi family was quick to awake, since their only daughter and child was leaving them. Blanche Tenchi was 12 and a half but on her 12th birthday, only 6 monthes ago, she had been told by her mother she could start a Pokemon Journey if she wished. But Blanche refused to go. She wanted to tag along with her best friend, Matt Kiro.

About 2 monthes ago she'd been invited by Prof. Birch to start a Pokemon Journey is Europe and since Matt was going too she couldn't refuse the offer. Now it was the day of departure and her family has prepared a specila meal for her.
After taking a shower, brushing her hair and teeth, cleaning her room and packing Blanche was ready to go. The smell of freash pancakes and bacon drifted upstairs from the kitchen and the scent lured Blanche downstairs. Her house was two stories, only the second story was the attic and that was Blanche's room. She hurried down the rope ladder that led to her room, the ladder she took up almost nightly. She's probbly miss the ladder but not as much as being able to sleep at night knowing no one could get into her bedroom.

At the foot of the rope ladder were her parents, both holding back sorrowful tears but wearing proud smiles. Who wouldn't be proud of their daughter if she was going into a new league? They were extremly nervous but astill proud.
"Hello Mum! Dad!" Blanche said cheerfully as she swung her book bag over her shoulders and put her arms through the straps. Her bag was blue and had angel wings on the sides with green straps. She always dressed in white, green and blue since those were her favorite colors.
"Hello, Blanche sweety." Replied her mother, Lee Ann, with a little sniffle and fading smile. Blanche gave her mother a nervous look, expecting her to break out in tears at any second. But her mother was strong and just let Blanche go to the kitchen and take a seat.

"Blanche, we want you to be brave and strong and don't cry." Lee Ann said with another snifle and little sob. "Ok?"
"Mom, don't worry. If anything happens I'll call you." Blanche replied as she pulled a pancake onto her plate and loaded it with strawberries.
"We'll come get you if everything goes wrong." Her father added as he patted her back. "Ok?"
"Alright, Daddy. You guys just enjoy the peace and quiet for me." Blanche said with a weak smile. Were her parents really that concerned?
"Ok, Sweety. We will. You should hurry, now. Oh, and don't forget this." With a grin in her husband's direction Lee Ann took a little box out of her pocket and handed it to Blanche. The box was a sea green with a blue stars on it and in golden text it had the logo of a jewelery company.

Blanche tipped the lid and saw a little golden bell on a sapphire blue ribbon. Her mother and father looked over joyed and her father poked at a bell on his wife's neck. Blanche would never admit that she had odd parents. Her mother's bell was like a memory of their dating. When Blanche's parents met they had been about 17 and looking for a pet. They went to the pound and found a little Meowth that was very sick and likely to die. So they came every day to feed and play with the Meowth, who they later called Blanche. The cat Pokemon recieved a golden bell on a pink ribbon from Blanche's father, Tom, as a present one day. Tom and Lee Ann became good friends while playing with Blanche and started dating.
But Blanche, the Meowth, died 2 years after the two adopted her so Lee Ann always wore the bell to remember the Pokemon that had brought them together. In a way, their daughter was another memory of their first pet.

"Eh... Mom? I better get going now." Blanche said as she finished her breakfast. Her parents were acting like newly weds again. "Ok, Sweety. We love you. Got your ticket?" Lee Ann asked with a sunny smile, not as nervous anymore.
"Of course! Ok, see you! I'll call you when I get to Europe!"
"Alright, Blanche! Wear your bell!" Tom called after his daughter as she slipped out the front door, the golden bell jingling as she walked.

"Now... Where is Matt-kun? I wonder if he knows that I get to come tooooo!" She said in pure delight as she boarded a bus to the airport. She sat in the bus and stared blankly at her ticket, almost expecting it to vanish and her to wake up from a dream. She was going on an adventure and she wanted to squeel with joy.
The bus slowed to stop and she hopped off happily and turned around to wave fairwell when she spotted someone walking towards the airport.
"YAAAAAY! It's Matt-kun!" She cheered as the bus drove off. "Yay yay yaaaaay!"
She began to wave frantically, wondering if Matt would notice her standing there. Probbly not. There was a big crowd since early morning was a good time to travel and she was just one girl in the crowd. But at least she could try.

OOC: I will be going on vacation ;_; So my posts may be slow but I'll make them alot better then this one, I swear -_-"

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-25-2004, 02:38 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Mario Herman woke up a beautiful June 25th morning to the soothing singing of a pair Swablu on a tree outside his bedroom window. He knew this day was one of the most exciting days in his entire life. Finally, after years of begging, 14-year-old Mario would begin his journey as a Pokémon Trainer.

Mario quietly walked to his restroom, took a shower and put his white sleeveless shirt, navy-clue cargo style pants, his baseball cap worn barckwards, and his best running shoes.

He couldn't beleive the luck he had. He was chosen to be one of the first trainers to begin on a new league, the Europe Pokémon League by the one and only Professor Birch. He was grateful to have a friend like Professor Birch. Mario had encountered him the day his family moved to Littleroot Town. Being the friendly person he is, Professor Birch approached Mario as he carried a box full of clothes from the moving truck to his new house by a lake.

Professor Birch gave Mario all the necessary information, and a plane ticket to board at 8:00 leaving June 25th morning. His parents agreed because they knew how much this meant to him. Mario was kind of sad because he didn't have enough time to explore and make friends around Littleroot, but he was excited nonetheless since an adventure meant meeting new people and places.

As he packed up his thing into his single-strap backpack, he heard a honk outside by the front foor. It was his mom and dad waiting for him in the 2004 navy-blue Jaguar. Mario hurried down the stairs and into the car.

================

At the airport, Mario said his goodbyes quickly so the tears wouldn't begin. He hated goodbyes, especially since he had never left home. He knew he meant a lot to his parents since he was their only child. He finally started towards the front doors of the building and went in the two automatic sliding doors. As he went in, he stood there. He didn't know where to start or go. He was hoping someone would come up to him...
Old 06-25-2004, 04:51 AM
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Lucky Flareon Send a message via MSN to Lucky Flareon

Name: Lizzie Davis

Starter: Totodile {Bubbles-Female}

Description: She has dark brown hair that is a little longer than shoulder-length. She wears it loose for the most part. She has light brown eyes; almost hazel. 4 feet 11 inches. She is wearing a white T-shirt, and blue jeans. She has on white sneakers with pink stripes, and hello kitty shoelaces that she took from her sister.

Personality: Usually kind to people, and doesn’t get annoyed easily. She doesn’t take anything seriously. She likes to be around people, although she does all right alone too. Even if she fears something, she will go through with what she wants to do.

History, if any: She lived at home in Goldenrod until she was 9 years old. In Goldenrod, she lived in a pretty big house, and her parents both had good jobs. Her mother was a nurse for humans, and her dad helped manage the finical side to Radio Tower. With their lifestyles, neither of her parents had any need for Pokemon, so they never owned one.

When she turned 9 years old, she moved to Pewter City to live with her aunt and uncle. Along with her came her 5 year old sister, Caroline. Her other sister, Julie, stayed at home. When she turned 14, she left for Pallet to get her starting Pokemon, and that’s where she is now.

RPing Sample:

Samantha was sitting in the car, ready to go to her first camp, and get her first Pokemon. She was nervous, seeing as she didn't know anyone there, but it didn't bother her too much, she would most likely make friends easily and quickly. She was more excited than anything. She had never really battled before, her parents had never been trainers, and so she hadn't really gotten to know Pokemon all that well. This was her chance to learn everything there was to learn or some of it anyways.

"Are we there yet?" Samantha asked anxiously.

"Not yet," said her mother, "but almost." (I posted this in Berri’s RP, hope that its all right.)

BTW: Sorry I took so long posting this. Oh, and I won’t be here from Sunday to Friday. (camp)
Old 06-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

<TRAINERS>
Matt and Joan (Chikorita)
Jack and Dynamo (Pichu)
Blanche and Skath (Bulbasaur)
Lina and Hazel (Charmander)
Mario and Blaze (Charmander)
Shane and Cyndaquil
Ruben and Marium (Squirtle)
Katie and Amos (Mudkip)
Lizzie and Bubbles (Totodile)

One more slot left. Hopefully SF will join, LOL. (if she ever gets around to it)

---

Standing there, in front of the Airport was a new beginning. But, suddenly, he heard someone yell his name.

"Matt-kun! Matt-kun!" the faint sound came.

Looking around, Matt was confused as he didn't see anyone he knew too well. True, he knew everyone in Littleroot town as it was a small town, but not anyone that would call him "Matt-Kun". There was only one person that would call him that...

"Blanche!" Matt grinned when he saw the girl fluster her name again. He ran up to her and saw that she also had a ticket to Europe, "Are you going to Europe too?"

Smiling as well, she nodded very quickly. Great! Blanche was coming too!

"I think we should go inside, before all the starters from Professor Birch are gone..." Matt said, as he pointed to the two automatic doors, "Aren't you anxious, Blanche?"
Old 06-25-2004, 06:14 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Blanche grinned when Matt noticed her screaming and waved her arms more then ever in hopes of being noticed. He had his ticket in his hand, she could tell that from afar, and knew who was calling his name over and over and over... He didn't seem annoyed by her screaming ethier.

"I can't wait! I hope I get a Bulbasaur." She said cheerfully as she followed him into the airport. The morning air was ok but the crowds were pushing her around like a sack of potatoes and she hated being in big crowds like this one. She could barely hear Matt's voice over the laugther and good-byes of the crowd!
"Ok... I think we need to check-in first, right? Or has that already been done?" She said softly as she pulled Matt forcefully into the semi-quiet building. She didn't care if he wanted to stand outside. He was inside now.

"I've gotta call mum and dad when I get to Europe. Those worry warts...."

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-25-2004, 06:16 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Mario sat on a waiting chair next to a man who was reading the Littleroot Morning Newspaper. He noticed a girl and a boy greeting each other holding smilar tickets to the one he had. He thought about going over to them and asking them if they were going to the Europe League too, but he was too embarrassed. He didn't know anyone around town since he had just moved in 2 days ago, so that certainly would be a problem. Nothing else to do but wait...
Old 06-25-2004, 06:25 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

"I hope I get a Chikorita! I read a book about grass types and they seem so cool!" Matt said, as they passed the airport automatic doors. Once inside, everything seemed more calm. It seemed that all goodbyes were done outside the airport as opposed to inside.

Matt's eyes were caught by a shiny ticket much like his and Blanche's over by another boy. He seemed to be waiting for the plane too.

"He must be going to Europe too." Matt told Blanche, pointing at him.

"Don't point! It's rude!" Blanche replied, tapping his hand, "Let's go and check in!"

"Oh, right!" Matt said.

They went over to the counter and talked to an employee.

"The plane's checked and ready to go. The plane is leaving at ten past nine, but please stay in the airport facility. Professor Birch will be stopping by at around eight thirty to give out starters to those going to Europe. Please take a seat, or walk around if you'd wish." she said, sounding like a machine dishing out information. She seemed very, very tired.

"Let's going and talk to that kid over there! I think he's going to Europe too..." Matt said, as he walked over to the kid. He hoped Blanche was following him, or else he'd look stupid.
Old 06-25-2004, 06:33 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Blanche giggled in delight at the thought of making a new friend and hurried off after Matt.If he thought he'd look silly without her then perhaps they hadn't known eachother long enough.
Rather eagarly she walked off after him with a huge smile on her face and her ticket in a pocket. When the two finally reached Mario she stopped and waved in greeting.

"Konnichi wa. Watashi Tenchi Blanche. What's your name?" She asked in her usualy cheerful manner as she dipped her head low in a formal bow of greeting.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-25-2004, 06:41 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

"H-Hello" Mario said trying not to sound too nervous. He would always get nervous when meeting new people, but he knew once he got to know them, he became good friends with them. He really wanted friends now more than ever and these two seemed to be nice people, I mean they did come up to him and said hi. "Are you going to the Europe Pokémon League too?" Mario finally asked them both.
Old 06-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

"I'm Matt! Why don't you reveal your name?" Matt asked, shaking the guy's hand. He looked awfully nervous; like Matt before he met Blanche a few years ago. Now, he wasn't nervous that much.

"Yeah, we're both going to the Europe League! Are you?" Blanche asked before Matt had the chance.
Old 06-25-2004, 06:54 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

"O-uh sorry, my name is Mario, Mario Herman" he said shaking the boys hand. He was already beginning to feel confident around them.

"Yeah, I'm going to the European League too, but I don't know how to get started?"
Old 06-25-2004, 07:06 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Hmmm? Well, it's nice to meet you, Herman-kun. I don't know where to start but you can come find out with us." Blanche said happily as she let her gaze sweep the large room. she didn't see any huge, neon signs with 'Sign-Up Here' in flashy red letters or even a sign that said "COME HERE". She had a terrible sense of direction too, so didn't know where in Hoenn she was to start.

"Matt-kun and I have been friends for a long time and it'd be nice if you'd travel with us!" She said quickly, not wanting to lose a chance to make a friend. It was always nice to have friends.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

"Really? Do you really mean it?" Mario said as his eyes flew wide open with excitement.

"I would love to travel around with you guys!" Mario accepeted the offer he couldn't refuse.
Old 06-25-2004, 07:30 PM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

-He just about riped the clock out of the wall trying to turn it off and look at the time. He rolled out of bed as the clock read 9:30am. He droped the clock on the floor and walked into the bathroom. He stuck his head in the shower and wet his hair down. He walked over to the sink and ran his hands through his hair. He pulled out a comb and combed his hair and then pulled out some gel and spiked his hair. He brushed his teeth and wlaked back into his room and got dressed, His favorite shirt and pants. He grabed his shades and backpack and went downstairs. Both of his parents were already gone he just grabed a bag of chips and left to go see Prof. Birch. Just as he walked into the Lab he woundered what Pokčmon to pick.-

''Hello Shane I've been woundering when you were going to come.''

-He jerked his head you not relizeing it and looked at Prof. Birch. He rubed his eyes and then looked around.-

''Oh uhh yeah...I kinda over selpt...my bad. So what's this trip you told me about.''

''Yeah right...almost forgot about that. I'm sending you and a small group of trainers to Europe for a new adventure.''

-He handed a ticket for a one way trip to Europe to Shane and then pointed to the groupe of Pokčballs sitting on the table.-

''You also need to choose a Pokčmon to take with you on your trip.''

-He took the ticket from Prof. Birch and stuck it in his pocket and then walked over to the table and picked up on of the balls and opened it up. Out poped Cyndaquil. He looked at it and smiled and then recalled it.-

''I'll take this one.''

-He walked outside as Prof. Birch fallowed behind him. He waved good-bye to Prof. Birch. He walked to the Littleroot Airport tossing the Pokčball up in the air. He held onto it as he walked into the airport. He looked around and noticed that some of the trainers where already here. He woundered if they were going on the same trip as him.-
Old 06-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

OOC: shane, we're supposed to get our Pokemon at the Airport. But that's okay. We'll just say that you got yours before because uh./.. we'll figure it out! ^_^

--

Matt suddenly saw someone walk in. He was looking at Matt, Blanche and Mario.

"Well, the lady said to wait for eight thirty... then Professor Birch will give us our Pokémon. She also said that we leave at ten past nine... which is soon, I guess. We'll get to meet other trainers going to Europe!" Matt exclaimed, "What should we do while we wait? Meet the others? Or even find them...'