Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix
Default Europe Adventure

Welcome to my RP, that I'm very proud of: EUROPE ADVENTURE.
This idea was inspired by Mario's old RP: "American Journey" (or something along those lines). I truly loved that RP.
I also want to thank Bree, who planned this with me ^^

What is this RP?

Why, it is an RP through Europe, of course! You'll battle eight gyms, each with their own strong point and their own element, all the while visiting the elusive countries of Europe.

Where do we go in this RP?
Europe, of course, but you will visit these places more specifically: Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, England, Scotland, Sweden and Greece. We might stumble across other areas, as well! Only time will tell!

Anything else that's important I should know?
If you live in Europe, please join! This will be very cool, because you can direct us when we are around where you live! Also, you can throw in your culture to the mix! If you don't live in Europe, join because you'll get to see Europe, sort of ^_^. The Role Play starts in Littleroot Town, at the Airport.

Are there any evil teams lurking in this Role Play?
Like every other role play, there are evil forces at work... but for what? You'll just have to find out!

What are the starters? Who gives them out?
Prof. Birch will give them out before we part for Europe. The plane, by the way, will land in Portugal. The starters are: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip and Pichu. We will have a maximum of 10 role players, including me. In case it overflows, I may put out other starters.

But something doesn't add up! They speak tons of different languages than English in Europe, how will we ever survive?
A beautiful invention of Prof. Birch will help us out with that... you'll have to wait and see at the Airport!

If you have a question, ASK IT!

FORM
Name:
Starter (+ Gender, + nickname if applicable):
Description: (can be a picture)
Personality:
History, if any:
RPing Sample (this is a serious RP, I don't want one line posts people!):
Suggestions -optional-:

The sign ups will end next Friday, the 25th.

Map Reference: http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/arttheft/geomaps/europe.jpg
In order, here are the places we will visit.
Madrid, Spain
Paris, France
Brussels, Belgium
Rome, Italy
Athens, Greece [Olympic Contests!!]
Berlin, Germany
Stockholm, Sweden
[Visit of Scotland: Safari Zone!!]
London, England

Last edited by Matt & Vulpix; 06-24-2004 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-18-2004, 07:26 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix
Default Re: Europe Adventure

CHRONICLES

<TRAINERS>
Matt and Joan (Chikorita)
Jack and Dynamo (Pichu)
Blanche and Skath (Bulbasaur)
Lina and Hazel (Charmander)
Mario and Blaze (Charmander)
Shane and Declan (Cyndaquil)
Ruben and Marium (Squirtle)
Katie and Amos (Mudkip)
Lizzie and Bubbles (Totodile)

These trainers parted for Europe, June 25th at 8 in the morning. After meeting each other, Professor Birch gave each of them a Pokédex, a PokéNav, 3000 Euros, and a Languater (for them to comprehend all European languages and for them to be understood by Europiens, simply turn on and put in pocket/bag.) They also received their starters, and boarded the plane at 9:10 AM.

<TO BE CONTINUED>

Last edited by Matt & Vulpix; 06-26-2004 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Name: Matt Kiro
Starter (+ Gender, + nickname if applicable): Joan, A Female Chikorita
Description: Brown haired; brown eyed; 5'3". Wears green shorts and a navy blue shirt.
Personality: Shy, but opens up to people eventually. Loves Pokémon.
History, if any: 2 Brothers: Mike & Jon (older). 1 younger sister: Amy. Father isn't home with them; mother is Jane. Is good at school. Is anxious to go out on journey. Has lived in Littleroot town for ages. Blanche and him are already friends before the RP starts (they live in Littleroot Town together)

Last edited by Matt & Vulpix; 06-24-2004 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-18-2004, 07:48 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Name:
Jack Storm

Starter (+ Gender, + nickname if applicable):
Pichu/M/Dynamo or "D" for short

Description:
Blond, Lightning Pants, Goggles, Leather Jacket.

Pichu: Has a mini-mowhawk

RPing Sample:
*Jack was heading for the airport, a few minuets to spare, only his stupid bicycle wouldn't go fast enough, he Turns leans into the bike and starts to move a lot fast finally. He sees the Airport in view, and a plane there just waiting for him and a group of others to get to Europe, he already concured the Johto, Kanto, Orange and Hoeen legues so now he Wanted to start all over in the Eur-Asian Continent. He finaly made it into the Airport and heard the Airport calling for his flight's pasengers to board the plane. So he went threw the automatic doors and started to speed down to where his plane was, he finaly made it and set his bike in the planes Bagage Cart, to be takken to the Storage part of the plane. He see's Mr. Birch and gets his Pichu.*

"Thanks and Bye Prof. Birch!"

"You're welcome Jack, and have a good trip!"

*Jack gets on the plane with his bag and finds that his seat is the best seat to see the in-flight movie in, he puts his bag away and sits down.

Suggestions:
How about the Gym's are named after famouse Europeans

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 06-18-2004, 08:41 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

Name: Blanche Tenchi
Starter: Skath Male Bulbasaur
Description: Her hair goes almost to her waist and is blonde. She keeps it back in 2 pigtails with locks of hair in front of her ears. The locks of hair in front of her ears have multicolored ribbon twirled around them(left side is blue, right side is green) to match her eyes(right eye is green and left is is blue). She has flowers in her hair as well, 1 blue on the right and a green flower on the left. She wears a golden bell on a ribbon around her neck.
Her clothing is extremly simple. Blue shorts and a white tank-top, only over the tank top she wears a sleeveless white jacket that she slips over the t-shirt and can be bottom up below the waist with a green ribbon around her waist. She wears large white boots with white plastic wings on the side and gloves(right glove is green, left glove is blue).
[pic coming]
Personality: Very carefree and cheerful. Never lets herself get sad and usually doesn't play to win but to have fun. Puts others before herself. Loves the colors green, blue and pink.
History, if any: Was born in Goldenrod but quickly moved to Littleroot. Her family is some-what rich(Mother is a Human Doctor and Father is a Pokemon Doctor). She has no sibilings and has been friends with Matt for a couple years.
RPing Sample: Ichigo sat in her usual place at the Great Hall. She was in her usual chair ay the only table she'd ever known and staring at usual chaos. Across from her she could see the Gryffindors and Slythreins were at it again, only no one was in risk of dieing unless nasty looks killed, and the Ravenclaws were as eagar as ever before.
She groaned and stared at her half empty breakfast plate, eyes locked on her fork and attention locked in a little chamber of boredom. Why didn't she have any friends? Why didn't she have any fun? Why wasn't she allowed to snoop around in the forbbien forest? Everything fun happened where she wasn't allowed to go!!!

But Ichigo lacked a Gryffindor's bravery, far too scared to set herself out in the forest uprotected, and she lacked the brains of a Ravenclaw that might help her think up a way to protect herself. Worse yet, she didn't even have the smart tounge of a Slythrein to get someone to willingly come with her! So she was stuck with her fellow Hufflepuffs who she would never know were similar to her. The oddballs lived in Hufflepuff, not that that was bad, and she could never tell if they would get along.
With another light moan she stabbed a pancake with her fork and ate it in mild anger. She wanted to have fun!!

PIC

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~

Last edited by Satou; 06-18-2004 at 10:26 PM.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:21 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Chaos> Accepted! It's Europe only, though. Asia might be the next RP, I guess. And for your suggestion, Gym Leaders will be made up characters (as they already are made... x.x)
Bree> Accepted! Of course, LOL!

<TRAINERS>
Matt with Chikorita
Jack and Dynamo (Pichu)
Blanche with Skath (Bulbasaur)
Old 06-19-2004, 02:18 AM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Name: Lina Kinoki
Starter: Hazel Female Charmander
Description:
Hair: White, in long ponytail down to waist.
Eyes: Red (She's albino)
Face: Pure white
Shirt: White t-shirt
Pants: White jeans
Shoes: White Nikes
Has small pure diamond earrings, given to her at her third birthday, the day before her parents and brother died.
Personality: Has no friends, crys easily, know about three people since she was born, all of them dead(Mother, father, brother), is pretty much a wimp.
History, if any: Appeared out of nowhere one day. Has no home, sleeps in her school, one day decided she would be a pokemon trainer, and that is why she is here now.
RPing Sample: OOC: Dash, that post will be ignored. You turned the story upside down. Anyway, the monster would have turned them the mashed potatos.
IC: The monster went towards America, Seattle. Mizti knew who it was. Dash. He followed them on his dragonite. "Mizti, why is she doing this?" He asked through the walkie talkie. "I don't know." Mizti replied. She swooped down into the city. Everything was dead. Nothing lived. Heads and bodies were all over. People had been killed in the most gruesome ways. "Nooooo!!!" Dash ran towards a house. Well, a wrecked crushed pile of wood, to be honest. There, behind the house, was dash standing in a garden. It was beautiful. In the middle of was a carcass too yucky for words. Then, dash wimpered, "Pappa...Momma......." And then mizti noticed bloddied clothing in the middle of it all. She comforted Dash, and led him away. She then noticed something. The monster was flying away, towards Mizti's home town of Tokyo. Mizti hopped on Tabitha and was gone.

OOC: Suspense! Ha!
Old 06-19-2004, 12:54 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Cool! Accepted Lina! ^_^

That post is kinda not aired out though o_O; oh well ^_^ We can survive LOL!

We may start earlier than Friday. I just want to give sufficiant ammount of time for everyone to sign up ^^
Old 06-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Name: Mario
Starter: Male Charmander. Nickname: Blaze
Description: Please View Avatar
Personality: Loves Pokémon and likes making friends. He is trustworthy and brave.
History: Because he wanted to become a Pokémon trainer, Mario and his family moved to Littleroot Town. His father, a Pokémon Doctor was seeking a job in Littleroot Town.
RPing Sample: Mario waited anxiously for the kitchen clock to turn its minute hand to the 12. He wanted to make a good inpression on the Professor of the new town he just arrived at a few days ago. He figured if he was early, the Professor might let him study with him in future ocassions as his career as a Pokémon Doctor, like his father, developed. But for now, he wanted to become a trainer and experience the new challenges of responsibility and independence.

As the koo-koo Pidgey came chirping out the little clock doors announcing it was 8 o'clock, Mario ran to get his single-strap backpack and said his goodbyes to his parents. He wanted to leave as quickly as possible so a Pokémon was still available for him.
Suggestions: None as of right now.

Last edited by Sixto; 06-24-2004 at 01:46 AM.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:58 AM
Caite-chan Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caite-chan Send a message via MSN to Caite-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Caite-chan

Name: Shane O Mac: Version 3.0 OR just Shane

Starter: Male Cyndaquil

Description:

Personality: Likes to have fun, jokes around...but, go's all out in anything and everything.

History, if any: None.

RPing Sample: -A long black Limo pulls up to the back of the arena as the door opened up and he stepped out. Who's he? He is Shane O Mac: Version 3.0. His black shades rested on his face. He dusted off his orange jersey as he just left the door wide up for anyone to jump in and take off. He took his shades off and shoved them into his pocket as he walked in. There wasn't much to see really. He kept on going with a grin on his face not really giving a care one way or another. He looked around to see if he could find anyone.-

Suggestions -optional-: Nothing.
Old 06-24-2004, 02:21 AM
GreenF!reR@ge Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to GreenF!reR@ge

Name:Tim
Starter: Male Scyther, Blade
Description: Thin, short brown hair
Personality:Kinda solitary, likes to train with his Scyther he Rescued from poatchers
History, if any:None
RPing Sample: I was running through the airport with scyther n his pokeball, I was l8 already for the plane and if I was any l8er i would miss it. Suddenly i was being chased by somes kids untrained Growlithe, I ripped scythers pokeball out and told him to atleast weaken Growlithe while we were running.... Sycther then used False swipe on Growlithe and he ran away. I only had minutes to get on the plane to Europe....The tension was rising....as soon as I got to the gate it closed!! I was burning with anger, just then an old man said I could fly across to Europe on his pokemon, I asked in a guilted sigh, "What pokemon could possibly let me get on it's back and fly me across the ocean?!?!". The old man replied in a laughing matter, "My Dragonite, of ourse!" I was filled with happiness,
I had always dreamed of flying on a dragonite and my wish was coming true. As i sored out into the sky I screamed with joy, "Look out Europe, here comes Pokemon trainer Tim!!!!!"
Old 06-24-2004, 01:53 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Europe Adventure

Now, you wouldn't start without me, would you ?

Name: Ruben
Starter: Male Squirtle <-> Marium (Latin for 'From the sea')
Description: 'A boy, a boy with brown messy hair, having dandy sunglasses and owning a pressed smile. As cloths he was wearing a steel blue shirt over a cerulean coloured t-shirt mixed with faded white and a baggy jeans covering his azure looking 'Globe'-shoes.' (<-- Description of my URPG stories)
Personality: Sometimes, when required, he can be dead serious with an emotionless heart. But most of the time having a fun personality; always a happy person.
History: His roots are from Belgium, but had to leave a long time ago, for a reason not even he knows. Will he maybe discover his past in Belgium? That is the thing he is hoping for…
RPing Sample:

And right before Hades had placed his foot on the ground of the top of Olympus after he had blown up the gate, Apollo came, placed his middle and wise-finger together on his forehead, as a pose for a thought, closed his eyes and after a few seconds he spoke with a cold voice: “I predict that you will never put one foot of your torched skin on our sacred home.” Hades froze as he heard what the god of foresight said, right before the foot touched the ground, and the whole army that gave a dark cruel glow stopped moving, talking and breathing...

Suggestions: Maybe the gym rooms can be in each country's biggest monument ? Like the Belgium Gym will be in the Atomium, or such...

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 06-24-2004, 10:50 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

<TRAINERS>
Matt and Joan (Chikorita)
Jack and Dynamo (Pichu)
Blanche and Skath (Bulbasaur)
Lina and Hazel (Charmander)
Mario and Blaze (Charmander)
Shane and Cyndaquil
Ruben and Marium (Squirtle)

I'm hesitant to let you join, Tim. From your sample, you right with lots of abreviations (n, l8) and you leave out letters (of ourse!). But, if you make sure to write better (like, I don't mean perfectly, but at least drop the abreaviations) you're in! Also, please choose another starter. It's written in the first post you can't have another Pokemon then Pichu, and the Game's starters.

We have 7 (or 8) trainers. We can start right now, even if we don't have 10! ^_^ I'll open with the first post, and you guys can jump in however you like.
BTW: Sign ups are open until tomorrow; that means we may get a new (or some) trainers.

Last edited by Matt & Vulpix; 06-24-2004 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Matt Kiro awoke from his bed, awoken by the summer sun rising from its slumber. Sighing, he got out of bed and exited his room. In the lit hallway, he made his way to the bathroom to take a shower.

As he took his shower, he thought excitedly about the journey he would tackle today. He would start his Pokémon Journey today! In Europe, of all places!

He then remembered when he had been talking to Professor Birch just a few weeks ago, and that's when Professor Birch had asked him where he wanted to take his journey.

"Where do you want to journey?" Professor Birch asked the young, brown-haired fellow as they walked.

"What?" Matt replied, confused.

"In Hoenn? Johto? Kanto? The Orange Islands?" Professor Birch gave Matt some examples.

"I haven't given it much thought, to tell you the truth, professor." Matt replied, a bit ashamed.

"No worries! I was thinking of sending you to the new league, though." Birch explained, as Matt listenned attentively, "I was asked to send a few new trainers to Europe, where they would journey. It's a fantastic place, Matt, and I want to offer you to go there. Not only would you be visiting a very historical place, but at the same time, you wouldn't have the trouble of making traveling buddies!"

Matt was confused by this last statement, however was in awe by all the wonders Professor Birch was introducing quickly.

"What do you mean, without the trouble of traveling buddies?"

"Simple! I told you I was asked to send a few trainers, not just one! All of you will be sent to Europe on a plane that will depart here, in three weeks. In fact, you're the first person I've asked. I'm thinking of asking a few other locals, but I also want to get other people who live around our parts." Professor Birch explained, "So?"

Matt contemplated this for a moment. It was a brand new league, set up in a place he'd only heard about a lot in History class and in other areas. It would be a fantastic place to visit, and he would get to train Pokémon at the same time! He could do two of his dreams at once: visit the world and embark on a journey!

"I will go Professor. When do I get my starter?" Matt stated excitedly, following up with a question.

"Oh, you'll get your starter before you embark on the plane. Now, come to Littleroot Airport in three weeks, on June 25th, and bring everything you'll need, and..." Professor Birch began, informing him of various things he could bring. He had even received a brochure from Birch.

And now, today, he was going to go to the Airport, and get his starter, and embark on a plane to new beginnings. In the flyer, he had been told that the journey would bring him to Portugal, first and foremost, and then to eight other capitals of famous countries that would give him his required badges to enter the Europe Championship.

As he got out of the shower, he remembered that he would also receive a special device from Birch that would allow everyone in Europe to understand him, and for him to understand them. It sounded crazy, but he was anxious, so anxious, to get to the Airport!

After getting dressed in his usual green shorts and navy top, he ate breakfast. Only his mother, Jane, and his sister, Amy were there to say goodbye. He said goodbye to them, fighting the tears, and took his backpack. His older brothers were out in the world, doing various things.

He left his home, on the way to the Airport. He had nothing but the clothes on his back, and some supplies in his backpack. He couldn't stop smiling, he was finally going out to see the world, with his friend Blanche, he knew, and going to meet so many people: friends, he was sure, and foes as well.

He knew there was going to be foes in Europe, as well as friends. He had heard of two mysterious organisations, on the news, that were up to no good, and as it would seem, they used Pokémon. That could only mean one thing: they were out for the trainers coming to participate in the Europe League.

He was almost at the Airport now. The magnificent building stood in front of him, and he could see two planes in the back. No doubt, one of them was his. In his pocket, he had his ticket.

"One way ticket to Europe." it read.

---

OOC: Like it? I know it's a bit long, but I wanted to get the introduction out of the way ^^
Old 06-25-2004, 01:07 AM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu

Name: Katie
Starter: Female Mudkip (nickname: Amos)
Description: *look at avatar*
Personality: Hyper, sarcastic, weird, kind, generous, paranoid, dislikes people who are cruel to pokemon and that are mean and stubborn, can also get ticked off very easily, and just has a large, varied personality(obviously)
History: Katie has been wanting to get her first pokemon her whole life. When she was seven, her brother went off to become a pokemon master. She had never seen him again. Now, she hopes that while on her journey, she will find him, and see him once more.
RPing Sample: "Finally! What I've been waiting for! I'm going to be a pokemon master!!" I yelled as I jumped around outside my house.
"Katie! Please! Stop fooling around and go get your new pokemon from Proffessor Birch!"
"Okay Mom!" With that I ran off to Birch's lab. When I got there I was even more excited than before. "Hi Proffessor!"
"Oh hello Katie. I assume you're here to pick up your Mudkip."
"Yes I am. And I am sooo excited!!"
"I can tell." he chuckled as he handed me the pokeball with my Mudkip in it.
"Thanks Proffessor! Come on out Mudkip!"
"Mudkip mud!"
"How about I call you Amos?"
"Mudkip!"
"Great! Let's go! Thanks again Proffessor!!"