Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 11-04-2006, 07:49 AM
dark pikachu Offline
New Trainer

Default Ash and misty

Do you think Ash AND MISTY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER
Old 11-04-2006, 01:18 PM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Ash and misty

Difficult to see. Ash seems to be a globetrotting Pokemon trainer while Misty's heart is rooted in the Cerulean City Gym. I have a feeling that they'll remain friends. Maybe Ash will fall in love with another female trainer who shares his love for Pokemon and travel while Misty will fall in love with a fellow who loves Pokemon and will be willing to lay down some roots.
Old 11-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

1. When did they ever hook up/ break up to get back together?
2. Like ZadokRox said Difficult to see. Ash seems to be a globetrotting Pokemon trainer while Misty's heart is rooted in the Cerulean City Gym. I have a feeling that they'll remain friends. Maybe Ash will fall in love with another female trainer who shares his love for Pokemon and travel while Misty will fall in love with a fellow who loves Pokemon and will be willing to lay down some roots.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:31 PM
linsper23 Offline
Amateur Trainer

I read somewhere that they would never put a romantic relationship on Pokemon. I don't know why. However, they really should put Ash and Misty together. I doubt it though.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Ghost Charizard Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ghost Charizard

They never "GOT TOGETHER" but yes, I think Ash and Misty go out. Remember, original characters that did love each other(Misty loved Ash. It shows it in Pokemon 2000). Some think no, May and Ash are ment to be but May does not know Ash as much as Misty.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:52 AM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

In a fanfic I did several years ago, I wrote about how twenty years in a bleak future Ash and Misty would be married and have a child.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:36 AM
Blue Vortex Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Blue Vortex Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Vortex

Maybe, but don't forget about Tracy. In Pokemon Chronicles, Episoid 16 - Luvdisc is a Many Splendored Thing, shows that Diasy may just want Tracy and Misty to fall in love.

Hatches: 178
Evolves: 262
Level 100: 463

Old 11-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Hoshika Offline

I'd rather see May as his girlfriend. Dunno why.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 11-07-2006, 07:46 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I also wrote a fan fic: Ash and MIsty got married and live in Crystal Tokyo. Their children are...Satoshi and Kasumi, May married Brock and had a daughter named APril and son named Rock. I even had the future offspring meet and help out in a crazy unforgettable battle. I also wrote a Darkside epic where Darkside had brainwashed Superman, and Butch and Cassidy stole the Pokemon and Ash and Misty had to venture over. I also put Ash and May in a story where they went to a 2nd Earth, and the Ash and May of the 2nd Earth were not very good, but they learned the error of their ways along with Earth 2 Max. I've had some terrific fun putting the Pokemon characters in a few stories, I got to do that again sometime if I get a good story idea.

Can't wait for the Ash/Hikari rumors to start.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:05 AM
mew290 Offline

Angry Re: Ash and misty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
I also wrote a fan fic: Ash and MIsty got married and live in Crystal Tokyo. Their children are...Satoshi and Kasumi, May married Brock and had a daughter named APril and son named Rock. I even had the future offspring meet and help out in a crazy unforgettable battle. I also wrote a Darkside epic where Darkside had brainwashed Superman, and Butch and Cassidy stole the Pokemon and Ash and Misty had to venture over. I also put Ash and May in a story where they went to a 2nd Earth, and the Ash and May of the 2nd Earth were not very good, but they learned the error of their ways along with Earth 2 Max. I've had some terrific fun putting the Pokemon characters in a few stories, I got to do that again sometime if I get a good story idea.

Kasum is another movie
S-Cry-ed plz don't mention it!!!!

[img]

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c246/DollClique/pokemon/September/pokeball14.gif[/img]

Vabueation the level 89 Vaporeon![/right][/color]
Old 11-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZadokRox View Post
In a fanfic I did several years ago, I wrote about how twenty years in a bleak future Ash and Misty would be married and have a child.
Send me a link about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post

yeah, me too.