Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Scott and Mikey Present: Humorous Short Stories, PE2K Style! We Make Fun Of YOU!

Note: This will be where Mikey and I store all of our random fanfictions. Granted, this isn't what I (Scott) thought my first fanfictions to be about ...

I swear I'll come out with something long and good sometime, but just not now. These are short stories about humorous events, most probably having to do with PE2K.

Enjoy.

Ah hell, just post your thoughts in here, I guess ^^

Pretty sure this is dealing with Pokemon, since it's about PE2K and of course Pokemon will be in it ...

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 11-29-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: Scott's Random and Humorous Short Story Fanfictions

Short Story One: Tides of Prom
To do with: Rust and Bron both going for Neo in ToD

It was a normal day in Eno’s life so far, but things were about to change … The Prom was in one week, and things were getting a little crazy. This year things were a little different, the girls had to ask the guys to the big dance. Eno watched from afar as the school freak Hott asked her date out, wondering at the same time who would pick him.

It wasn’t until lunch that he got his first invitation. Frust the Junior, her cheeks a dark scarlet color, walked slowly up to the table where Eno and the other jocks sat, sliding a piece of paper into his hand. ‘What’s this?’ Eno thought, confused.

“Aw, c’mon,” Penny the one of questionable gender asked, smiling brightly, “Read it aloud!”

“Alright, alright, simmer down,” Eno said as he watched Frust run out of here as quickly as she could. “Dear Neo, I remember when I was just a little freshmen. You were kind enough to show me around the school and introduce me to all of your friends. You helped me with my homework whenever I needed it, and because of you I’m smarter and even more popular! I would love it if you would be my Prom date, we could talk about old times! Love, Frust.”

“Awwww,” Urk Brumbreon said, running a hand through his blonde hair. “Isn’t that sweet? A wittle junior wunior has a crush on you Neo…”

“It’s not funny,” Eno said, “And by the way DU, you’re supposed to call me Neo. This is Scott’s … I mean Hott’s mini story.”

“Yeah, whatever,” Urk said, putting his shades on, “like I care.” With that he walked out, pushing down a little Freshmen named Dent Flagray as he did. Dunhapp put a hand down, helping her date up.

“Don’t mind him,” Dunhapp said, “He doesn’t want to be picked as a date, he wants to go to Prom by himself…”

“Oh, thank you!” Dent said, “So, when should I pick you up?”

“Uuuhhh,” Dunhapp said, absently staring at the table where Hott was talking to his dates, Millow and Ray.

“Are you paying attention to me!?” Dent asked, a bit of anger creeping into his voice.

Dunhapp looked a bit surprised, “Uhhh, yeah. Blue.”

Dent sighed, “I know you have a thing for Millow, but he was chosen by Hott. You’ll have to get over it.”

Dunhapp shook his head, “I know, I know…”

Meanwhile, Eno looked at the clock. School was almost over, and a little after that the dance would start. “Looks like I’m going with Frust,” he said.

It was then that the door was slammed open, and the whole room went silent. In walked a tall girl, wearing all black. She had on heavy makeup and a scowl was plastered on her face. It was Glorislav the senior and goth, her hips swaying as she walked right to Eno’s table. Penny saw her, shaking its head as she walked, “Here comes trouble …”

Glorislav finally made it to the table, loudly chewing her gum. “Hey, Eno, wanna go to Prom with me? I know I’m late but … whatever.”

“Um,” Eno said, “Frust already kinda asked me out …”

Glorislav looked shocked, “That floozy!? No way! We belong together, don’t you see! We have SO much in common! You can like … totally read my mind! Eno, I … I …” there was a pause, and Glorislav cleared her throat, “I can’t say this … this is too much … dammit, who is writing this thing?”

An invisible finger prodded her and a voice from nowhere said loudly, “READ IT!”

Glorislav rolled her eyes, “Whatever. Look Eno, I love you!”

Frust, who had been watching from the distance, suddenly jumped in. “But I love him too!”

“He’s mine!” Glorislav said possessively, taking a hold of Eno’s right hand.

Frust jumped forward, grabbing his left hand and pulling in her direction, “He’s mine you sleazy hussy!”

Penny grinned evilly, “Well Eno, which one are you going with?”

Eno looked from girl to girl, a nervous look on his face, “Well girls, I have to choose …”

TO BE CONTINUED

Old 11-03-2006, 03:40 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Default Re: Scott and Mikey's Random and Humorous Short Story Fanfictions

This is for part two

Old 11-06-2006, 02:00 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Shoot me when I sober. THis is the first time I have ever done anything in the fanfic relem.

ALso this is for good old fun. Nothing against the people who are involve in this story.

Story of What-ever-is-on-top-of-my-head-that-has-anything-to-do-with-Kenny-leaving-DG: A Guy(?) (Could Be a Girl) Leaving For DARK

"Why are you leaving!" cried Scott. He looked as if he was going to break down. He was holding on to a person's arm that had a femaline face and blue hair down to the shoulders.

In a forest was a Meganium and a Sandshrew. The Sandshrew was holding on to the Meganium.

"Why are you leaving us Kenny?" let out the sandshrew clutching on to the person named Kenny.

The Meganium named Kenny then said, "It just that it seems like Delta Green has just gotten too big. I sorry." Kenny then looked away.

"But for DARK? What do they have that we don't have? We have a pension plan! Insurance!" begged Scotts.

"Well it just that." said Kenny pulling its hands away from Scott's hand. "They have a problem. I just feel like I have to go there to help them out. Nobody there to help manage their nursing department."

"But we need you too." said Scott. "I need you!" He had a look of fear on his face. "You are the only person for me!!!!"

Kenny looked at Scott and said, "I know. I know. Still I am needed. I wish you could come me but I know that you have ties to Delta Green."

Scott looked at Kenny and said, "You know I can't. I can't leave Delta Green because I am their leader. Still don't leave me. I need you. You are a very important person to me! You are the most beautiful person I know. You can heal, fight, and even show love!"

Kenny blushed and said, "Still I have to leave.” The Megnium began to walk away but was stopped by the sandshrew

“Don’t leave. Who else will I have tea with? Hold hands with?” cried Scott. “I made banners!!!”

“I am flatter” said Kenny “But I have to. It is for the good for everybody”

“You going there because of the pikachu!!! That Neo guy right?” cried Scott. “What does he has that I don’t have? Cuteness? Orange cheeks? A yellow tail? I can have those things too!”

The Meganium then said, “It is not because of Neo. He is a great person but.”

“It is!” said the sandshreaw. “Does he knows about you! Who you really are!”

“Well he.” said Kenny.

Then an abra, charizard and torchic came in. May, the torchic, came in and said, “What is going on?”

The abra, Milos, “They discussing about Kenny and his gender.”

Mike the charizard said, “Kenny is a girl right?”

“No. He is a boy.” said Milos.

“I told Mike that Kenny is a girl.” giggled May.

Scott then said, “Really Kenny is very very wonderful person that I am willing to spend my life with having tea with!”

Kenny then said, “Well to tell the truth Scott, I am really a…..” There was then a crashing of a tree in the distance.

THE END

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 11-06-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Bless you both for making my Monday morning less of a drag.

You guys are crazy and hilarous. I love it. :D

Old 11-08-2006, 06:44 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Okay, Scott allowed me to post here, so...

Please keep in mind that this is a joke, so if anyone feels hurt, I'll promptly delete/edit it.
----------------------
[b]Cotton Fields[b]
"I love cotton, I love cotton!" cheered rust while dancing around in the cotton field.

charizard_mike sighed and held a leash in her hand. "I wish this didn't break so soon..."

Scott came walking up. "What's up with rust?" Scott asked. "He's madder than he ever was."

"I know," she agreed. "But ever since he started Neo Pikachu's roleplays(The Crimson Dawn), the older one, and the new one, in cotton fields, he's become obsessed with it, honey. He's weird..."

They began to walk away. 2wings and Legend Slayer walked up. "Isn't that rust?" asked 2wings.

"o_o" said LS and looked at him. It wasrust.

Suddenly, a man came running up to them. 2wings fled, but Legend Slayer stayed where he was.

"Hallo, everyone!" the man announced. "Your old buddy Zenaku is back!"

"Oh rly?" asked Legend Slayer.

"Ya, rly." answered Zenaku.

"Rly?"

"Not rly?"

"Why rly?"

"Rly?"
--------------------------------

Meanwhile, Neo Pikachu was writing something, when 2wings came up.

"Whacha doin'?"

"Writing..." answered Neo, shortly.

"How important are they?"

"If they were any more important, I'd write them on stone tablets."

"I never knew that you could write them on stone tablets." muttered 2wings, puzzled.

"I can." Neo answered.

"So, what are they about?"

"Whether Kenny is a girl or not, and...ah ha!"

"What?"

"Finshed."

"You didn't tell me what they are about.." grumbled 2wings.

"My ban hammers, 19.95$ a piece :D. Let's go meet Zenaku. He wants a new one."

They began to walk down the road.

"There." said Neo, pointing to Zenaku and Legend Slayer bickering.

"What's up guys?" asked Neo, cheerfully.

"I dunno, rly." answered Legend Slayer. "Do you?"

"No, rly." answered Zenaku. Meanwhile, Pokemon Trainer sarah walked up.

"Please use the daily Chit-Chat thread for small topics like this. http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=20456 Thanks ^_^ *Conversation Locked*"

She walked away and the others stared at her. Legend Slayer was the first to speak.

"o: WTF?!" he asked, his mouth open.

"I don't know." answered Neo. "That's the first time I saw a conversation locked..."

"Shall we touch thast link she gave us? " asked Legend Slayer

"" (2wings)

"" (Neo)

The link she gave them was floating around. "I dunno " said Zenaku. "Should we touch it? "

Meanwhile, charizard_mike and SuperScott came running up. "Guys!" he yelled. "I've completed my first post in the DCC :D"

"Lol"

"WTF?"

"O rly?!"

"=P"

"guys!" announced Neo Pikachu. We are going to touch the link Pokemon Trainer Sarah gave us. On the count of three. One, two, three..."

-----------------------------

What is going to happen? You'll find that out in the latest chapter
Old 11-28-2006, 04:27 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I need to come up with some better stories. THe same thing over again I know. Still it is funny to me and I hope it is to you.

A Far Away Love: A Kenny and Scotts Story

A little sandshrew was crying next to a tree. He had tears of sadness running down his cheeks. An ax was next to the little sandshrew. A charizard was right next to him.

Soon a Combuskin came and asked, "What is wrong with Scott? Why is he crying now?"

The charizard looked at the little torchic and said, "Well May. Unfortunly he still hasn't gotten over You-know-what leaving. Then the sudden disappearence of Milos isn't helping."

May looked around and asked, "Mike. WHo is YOu-know-what?"

Mike the charizard then said, "You know who. The meganium that who."

May the Combuskin nodded and said outloud "I know who you are talking about now Mike! You mean Kenny!!!!"

At once Scott the sandshrew began to cry louder. It was becoming to loud to speak.

May then said, "What going on?"

"You made him cry louder!" yelled Mike.

"How about we ember him on the count of three?" asked the tall combuskin May.

Mike nodded and said, "Three!"

At once the charizard and torchic shot a furry of embers at the sandshrew. THe sandshrew tipped over and fell. It then said, "What was that for?"

"To shut you up. You were crying so loud!" said May.

"Yeah. Sorry Scotts." said Mike.

"You need to get over Kenny." said May.

Mike at once covered Scott's ears so he didn't have to hear Kenny's name. Mike then uncover them and said, "How about you try to do something else."

"But I can't." said the little sandshrew. "I tried to but I can't. Without my lovey lovey I can't make banners. I can't RP. I can't even get even keep up with them. I feel so left behind. I CAN'T EVEN BEHEAD ANYMORE! I can just do this." Next to Scott was serveral dirt drawings of a Megaium and one of an abra.

"THen how about you get a new look?" suggested Mike the charizard. "Something to keep your mind of of Kenny."

Scott looked at Mike and looked like he was about to cry. At once May slapped him and said, "Just go to your room and change!"

Scott looked at May and did as told. He went into a tree and close the door.

Mike then said, "That isn't his house."

"I think so too." said the torchic. May was going to say more but then a Pikachu with wings and a dice in hand came.

"Oh no!" said Mike. "Its Neo the Pikachu with wings and his Magic Die. He going to turn somebody into a pikachu! Run!"

"He going go to get us! He just a pikachu with Wings. He nothing to fear." smiled May.

Neo the Pikachu with Wings and his Magic Die rolled his Magic Die and landed next to May. At once the die release a gas and surrond the combuskin. The gas then disappear and a pikachu appeared in the combuskin's place.

At once a group of pokemon appeared and said, "Bye Neo the Pikachu with Wings and his Magic Die!"

Neo the Pikachu with Wings and his Magic Die flew away.

"Oh great. Just when I got tall and everything I become a short pikachu." said May the now pikachu. "I never thought a shopping cart would be the size of a monster truck....again."

The charizard looked a bit upset and said, "Well now what will you do with the extra money I'm paying you for that boo.. job."

At once Mike stopped at mid-sentance to look at a tree and once May notice what he was looking at they were at wide jaws open. They both said in unison, "Oh my gosh."

Scott had appeared from the tree but he looked very different. The sandshrew was wearing a blue frilly dress with a matching white apron. He had furry white gloves that made his hands look like cat paws. Scott wore a long haired wig and a hat with cat ears and eyes on it cover his head. There was a huge bell around his neck and two huge bell earings on the ears of the 'cat' hat. Scott's chest also seem a bit bulgelier and rounder while pink color lipstick was on his lips.

May and Mike were surprise and didn't know what to say. Scott wore a smile.

THE END

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

"Its Neo the Pikachu with wings and his Magic Die. He going to turn somebody into a pikachu! Run!"

Freaking hilarous.

But it's true. I would get a serious kick out of doing that. XD

Old 11-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
"Its Neo the Pikachu with wings and his Magic Die. He going to turn somebody into a pikachu! Run!"

Freaking hilarous.

But it's true. I would get a serious kick out of doing that. XD
Of course you would, Chief - you're the Pikachu icon of pe2k. XD

And darn, these stories are freakin' hilarious, even if I was forced to red by May and Scott... *coughcointooscough* ><;

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Tide Wars
Episode 1: The Return of the ToD

It was a pretty normal day for Scott as he cruised around PE2K, the site made by the very lucky champion of Poker, Ryan “Elite” 2K (That’s his real name, fools).

Scott made a quick trip to URPG, making sure to cut off Lep’s head and feed it to the various masses, getting cursed off, losing a battle to some random fool but then laughing as his ittle Magikarp finally turned to a Gyarados and chomped off the poor guys head.

Finally, Scott reached the Mixed Groups section, getting off his surf board (He was surfing the internet!) and heading to the room labeled “ToD Discussion.”

“Ah, looks like the gang is all here!” Scott said as he walked in to the disaster zone.

Rust was standing in the middle of the room as usual, right in Sent’s face, the two shouting insults at each other back and forth. After studying the two, Scott figured out what they were really doing … “I HAVE SUPER DUPER LEVEL THREE ARMOR!” Sent was crying, sticking his tongue out at his enemy.

“Yeah!” Rust shot back defiantly, “WELL I HAVE A SUPER CUTTING LASER THAT CUTS LEVEL THREE ARMOR!”

The two went back and forth with this until Neo came up and took hold of both of their ears, “Now look here you two,” he said to each, “I’m going to put you in time out, so you can think about what you did. And when I better get an apology later!”

The two looked sheepish, and both said “Yes Neo …” before being shoved into corners.

In a dark corner of the room, sitting in a large rounded table, sat the DARK group. Bron was smoking a cigarette, listening to a depressing poem that Tia had wrote for him. The two were holding hands under the table, just so no one could see, even though Scott could clearly see it (<3). “And the blood doth dripeth on the pavement, all a melancholy dream …”

Leaning in a chair was the strange dog like human being, barking every great once in a while. The dog looked from both Tia to Bron, listening in on the poem but yawning every now and again. The dog finally gave up and turned to look to the side, where the abnormality of DARK sat.

The girl had pink hair and large blue eyes. The blue eyes weren’t as much large as they were … gigantic, taking up most of the younger girls face. She always seemed to smile and had a huge glow to her, and every now and then something strange would hover above her head in very pink font that almost blinded Scott. “:3” appeared over her head as she began to talk the dog’s ear off, who nodded a few times.

Scott picked into his pocket, coming up with a snack and tossing it at the dog, who caught it and barked appreciatively to him.

He finally found his own team, sitting in the table that Scott himself had chosen for his team. “How’s the ball pit?” Scott asked as he got near.

Mike sloshed his feet around in the ball pit which served as Delta Green’s table, kicking a ball up at May. “It’s great hunny” he said, winking at Scott in a manner that almost scared him. “So how’s Kenny?” Mike added after a while.

Scott frowned, “Hey man, not cool. Kenny deserted us, he doesn’t get to hang in the pit anymore!”

“Alright man, calm down sweety…” Mike said, backing up.

May sat there chewing bubble gum, talking on a cell phone the whole time. Every now and then she would say something random like “Yes, I know I’m pretty!” and “No, the most I do is bikini shots …”

Suddenly an alarm rang, and everyone jumped up and got on their surfboards, leaving in a rush, until only Mike and Scott remained. Scott shook his head, turning to his friend, “Why is everyone in a rush to go to the RP?”

Mike shrugged, “Because they don’t want to be behind, precious.”

Scott sighed, “Well, here we go again … Begun the Crimson Dawn has …” He and Mike both got their surfboards out as well, following the wake of everyone else …

Old 11-28-2006, 06:09 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

I'm back, after an exhausting practice session for my High School Musical and studies. -_-

Zenaku's comment on my chapter :

Quote:
I would NEVER fall to an "O rly?" joke =/
New chapter : Summary

Ryan and Harry are walking, talking about pe2k in the enclosure meant for staff. XD

Then, suddenly, a guy comes along. He starts to make copies of himself, and it spreads all over.

Guess who?

Mystikal. :P

He's making clone accounts of himself, and trying to wreck le2k : Landscape Elite 2000!

Course, since's its raining (Jack's in the Umbrella Packing Game (URPG), its up to G.I.Joe to stop him.

Can he unleash a thunder ban attack? Or does he have to wait till Zenaku comes? XP

Zenaku and Neo Pikachu, vs. Techno Treecko and Pidgeot 79. Evenly matched, but our God-modders, also called g-mods, are losing. ryan, thanks to his Psyduck avvie gets a headache. Pe2k is going down. Can they stop them?

Catch all the action in the next chapter.

~May~

Last edited by Snow Fairy Sugar; 11-28-2006 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Kylee the Larvitar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

^^ Wow, May. That was great! Love the Vs. part. LOL. Tis gold!
Old 11-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Hah! I got permission from Monesiur Scott as well. This one's a very random one, so don't take it seriously, coz' its well... not serious. XP

The Faulties of Registration

It was registration time.

Swarms of people were queuing up for the all annual ‘Tides Of Darkness’ festival, one created an made public by pe2k’s (un)official Pikachu moderator and fanatic, Neo Pikachu… the only Pikachu in the world with wings, two angelic ones sprouting from his back and sticking out like twin sore thumbs. Speaking of which, the said Pokemon in question was scratching his head as he read through the many forms given to him. Suddenly, something beeped on his computer. Looking at the screen, the Mod’s eyes widened in surprise when he discovered that an unauthorized personal was with the other RPers with in the RP dome.

“Great…” muttered the winged rodent, “another fool who doesn’t read the rules.” Saying that, he pressed the big, red squishy button in front of him and immediately, two of his henchmen appeared before him. One was a Charizard with eyes burning like red-hot coals; the other, well… the other was a Sandslash with a pink ribbon tied upon his nose. Neo rolled his eyes at the sight of the ground-type.

“Alright now,” started the Pikachu, “There’s this guy called DrNo_919 who got into the RP dome without my consent. I want both of you to haul your sorry buts in there and get back that rule breaker for me. And hurry up, for I have a roll in about two hours time.”

The two bowed and left the room, not before Neo yelling towards the Sandslash, “And for goodness sake, Scott, remove that ribbon off your face; I hired you to be a helper, not a joker.”

Scott muttered jokes under his breath as he removed the ribbon… only to tie it on his arm. The Mod heaved a sigh of defeat before turning back to his paperwork. Five minutes later, a new form appeared for Neo to look at.

“Man, they sure are fast…” muttered the Mod as he grabbed the new form and looked at it, only to have a frown cross his features as he glanced through the form. With a colorful curse under his breath, the winged rodent called for yet another set of bodyguards. This time walked in a Raichu with ruffled hair and a Kabutops with a scar across his eye. The two new guards looked at each other in the eye, unverbalized threats and curses in colorful languages hurled silently into the air between them. Neo couldn’t help but roll his eyes again and started before the duo before him began to bicker like they always did.

“rust, Bron… Shut. Up,” started the by now extremely annoyed Mod. Honestly, why didn’t anyone he hire seemed sane? Only a handful seemed sound in the mind…

“Anyway,” started the Pikachu once again, “I want you to find this idiot called Sniper and putt him out of this joint. He’s a clone from DrNo_919. You’ll be able to spot him. Good luck, and kick him out in the name of Henry the Sixth.”

With a salute from the two, rust and Bron trailed out of the room, both beginning to bicker among each other. Neo sighed yet again. Honestly, could anyone be sane enough around here…? Just then, his watch beeped. Neo looked at it, and swore out loud. He was late for the roll!

“Finally, something to cheer me up…” muttered the winged rodent as he flew out from the room.

Neo returned back to his office about an hour later, apparently a much happier guy. Tonight’s roll was extremely fun, what with the normal and Avenger Guard roll. Yes, his plan for Pika-dominance was going smoothly now… but he remembered that almost eternally immunity-lasting freakzoid. Knightblazer, that player was. A good and speedy one too… not to mention a member of DARK itself.

And speaking of DARK…

The Pikachu looked gloomily at the paperwork. Just three days ago hardly anyone wanted to join DARK. Now he was receiving e-mail, phone calls, faxes, IMs, SMS, MMS and all other forms of communication, even snail mail...for the glory that is to join DARK. Sighing yet again, the rodent sat on his chair, and looked at the personal note Knightblazer had written for him, the side smudged with a paw print.

Chief, there’s yet another clone of DrNo_919. Its AspectOfTheDarkness and its bugging me. Do something!

Another clone. Now this was getting annoying. Cursing yet again, Neo called whoever was still on duty and looked in surprise at the Mightyena who walked into the room. The Mightyena had fur the darkest of blacks, and his skin the palest of hues. His eyes were burning coals, and twin streaks of crimson running down the sides of his raven fur, with covered his lithe, streamlined body.

“Err… hi, Chief,” greeted the wolf awkwardly.

“KB? I thought you were off for the night?” asked Neo.

“Yeah, well… about that…” started the Mightyena, shifting its feet as it did, “I had to take over Monesiur rust and the Bossman coz’… well… they sorta got themselves entangled with their bickering…”

The Pikachu sighed, a paw raised to slap his face. “Idiots,” he muttered under his breath. “Alright now, grab that clone and shove his sorry hide out of this place again. I’ve had enough of him.”

“Will do, Chief,” said the wolf as he saluted the Pikachu and left him to his own devices, but nit before stopping at the doorway. “By the way…” started the raven wolf, “the answers are Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The fear of… razors and Roger Moore.” With that, Knightblazer left, leaving a highly confused Neo to wonder what the wolf was talking about until it clicked.

“Oh, lollipops,” said Neo, “the Challenge!”

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.

Last edited by Knightblazer; 11-28-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Kylee the Larvitar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Right, well, yeah, seeing as everyone liked the dream I had, here's the one I have often...

__________________________________________________ ______

Cat ears and munch

Much to everyone's surprise, this story starts off with Neo. Neo Pikachu was sitting at his yellow desk with his yellow chair, when the yellow phone rang. Picking it up, Neo's eyes glistened as he recognised the voice on the other end. Clearing his throat, Neo tried to keep a straight face, as Kenny had walked into his office and was looking at him with his anime eyes.

"Right, *ahem*, well, I'll see you in a bit then." Neo said into the phone and hung up. Kenny looked over, a questioning look in his eyes. "Rachel's coming back for the day..." Neo explained. Keny got this look and smiled deviously...

Kenny wandered off down the hallway, and stopped outside Mario's room. He knew exactly how to get Neo embarassed without getting in trouble himself... Mario would do anything to upstage his rival.
Mario looked in the mirror and waxed his bald head, wondering how shiny he could get it to be. A knock on the door made him spill the wax down his front. Swearing softly under his breath, he opened the door to find an anime girl standing there, looking suspicious.

"Hello, Kenny, how may I help you today?" He asked in the professional matter that was required for his job.

"Rachel's coming back for the day... and Uncle Kenny has an idea..."

Mario looked back down at the girl and shook his head. He knew exactly what the idea was.

"Lala wants candy, but Lala doesn't have the money." A small boy exclaimed as he jumped around the banning hammer that Harry was sending at him. "I want candy too! But can I eat candy? No..." Harry sat down and watched as Lala continued speaking in third person.

------------------------------------------

This will be continued....
Old 11-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

I got premission from Scott. Deal with it!

Title: Cause I Can, Fewl.
Or in other words, Neo Pikachu’s response to these crazy stories.

Mikey the Charmander was like Birdo. He wasn’t sure if he was a guy or a gal, so he resorted to the worlds of both. Instead of Humvees, his GI Joe figures rode around on My Little Ponies, while Barbie and Ken signed up for the Special Forces. Meanwhile, Kenny the Smoochum was his special playmate, who enjoyed throwing Disney Princess toys into war zones, and playing his favorite anime music really loudly, even though he didn’t understand anything they were saying in Japanese.

As Kenny and Mikey were having a Counter Strike reenactment in Barbie’s Dream Home, Scott the Sandshrew had stepped into the room with another freshly chopped head. He didn’t know what to do with them though, or whether to become a witch doctor or make his severed heads Beanie Babies and sell them on Ebay, WITH the heart tag, mind you. They aren’t worth snot if you take them off.

“I’m not even sure what my job’s supposed to be…” Scott moaned.

Scott was sad because his resume was so awful, Monster.com sold it to Jay Leno to use on Monday night’s Headlines. He was also sad because he was being sued by the people who had their appendix burst because of it. He was also sad because he would be going on Judge Judy. He was also sad because the bread had fallen jelly side down, and the wiener mobile he had been driving had gotten impounded.

“I need someone to butter me up.” Scott told Kenny and Mikey.

“Phonebook’s right over there.” Kenny told him, trying to attack Mikey’s terrorists before they could blow up the spa.

So instead, Scott turned toward May the Torchic, who was busy sleeping. The sounds of her snoring and moaning reminded him of construction equipment trying to give birth.

“May, wake up, I need some help.” Scott insisted.

“Nggg…” May said with a moan, not at all pleased about being waken up, “Trying to… nuh… sleep…”

So, Scott quickly grabbed a helping of four-month-old Fresh Step cat litter, and dumped it on her head. Not only did Scott royally piss of May, but he got her up as well.

So, May fried Scott Original Recipe style. The New York Knicks had lost again, I can’t believe its not butter, and I saved hundreds on my car insurance by switching to not having a car at all.

Just then, Neo the winged Pikachu had come into the room. You see, prior to his crazy Pikachu obsession, Neo really liked angels. So now… he got the best of both.

“Oh no no no!” Scott cried, getting down on his knees and begging for mercy, “Don’t turn me… into you.”

“Relax my little beheading friend.” Neo told the Sandshrew with a heartwarming smile, “I’ve made brownies!”

Neo then showed him a dish of chocolaty brownies.

“Yummy!” Scott cried out in cheer, grabbing one in a frenzy and stuffing his mouth full of them.

“No wait, these were meant for May.” Neo the winged Pikachu told him.

“Wha…?” Scott whined with a mouth full of brownies, “Huuw cume she geht dem instud uh mee!?”

“Because these have Ex-lax in them, silly goose.” Neo laughed, grinning impishly at Scott’s reaction.

Immediately, Scott became fearful, and went into a panic. He headed to the bathroom, and needed to make a really big dump. It was so bad…

…he gave birth.

And that’s how rust was born.

Okay, I’m bad. Teasing you peeps is too irresistible.