Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 06-14-2004, 05:53 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default Searching for a server...

Does anyone know where I could find a good server for hosting music files (specifically mp3s)? I'm planning on making a music section for my site, but I don't want to suck up all of Angelfire's bandwith. So, any ideas?
Old 06-15-2004, 03:26 AM
Shael Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Searching for a server...

I've been searching for a long time also, and hosting sites tend not to have enough space for mp3's (typically because they're made for images or what not). Actually, angelfire is the only one I know of that also allows the music to be played/linked onto another site. I think geocities might let you upload mp3's but if I recall, they don't allow linking like angelfire does.

On another note, I was gonna make a new thread about this but this one is close enough...anyone know what happened to photobucket? and is it just temporary unlike what angelfire did to image linking?
Old 06-15-2004, 08:37 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default Re: Searching for a server...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shael
I've been searching for a long time also, and hosting sites tend not to have enough space for mp3's (typically because they're made for images or what not). Actually, angelfire is the only one I know of that also allows the music to be played/linked onto another site. I think geocities might let you upload mp3's but if I recall, they don't allow linking like angelfire does.
Oh... That's tough-nyo. Meow.