Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: The end and new beggining

Okay you're all in and if you wanna still join PM me with the form attached and i'll see what I can do.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:03 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

i've already pm'd marco an he said it was ok to join, i'm jus putting it here so i can refer to it

Name:Ixidor
HLP:looks = avatar, history=lances son, left home 5 years ago tired of living in his fathers shadow, ho-oh wants to destray the world, well i aint going doown without a fight!!
Pokemon: Dragonite*shiny*, charizard, gyaridos
Old 03-24-2004, 07:06 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

when can we get started?
Old 03-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: I'm urgeing to start!

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 03-28-2004, 11:20 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC:Sorry I couldn't double post start now!

IC: 5 Years Ago

Marco was barely 5. He was playing with his best friend Vulpix when the clouds turned cold dark and gray. They seemed to surrond him all at once including Vulpix,well known as Vully. "What's going on"? thought Marco. "Vul Vul"! cried out the little vulpix,but Marco couldn't understand what Vulpix said.
The sky turned black for a nanosecond and Ho-Oh appeared. Marco knew it was Ho-Oh, he saw iit in picture books. But it was totally black. That changed little Marco's life forever...

OOC: Everybody can do it like this or get back to the RP. If you do it this way everybody can know more about you.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:25 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

I remembered awhat happened as though it were yesterday...

There was no warining, suddenly everything around us was engulfed in fire, our home, the neighbours, al the town was aflame, then the world went black...

I don't know when I woke up, but I was in a pile of ashes that was probably my parents house. I walked over to the lake, to find something unsettling. The person in my refection had long, white hair, blue green eyes, and was dressed in a long black coat, and even had a sword! I looked down at myself, to find this was true, and I still had my pokemon with me in their pokeballs. I left then, not knowing where I was going to go or what I was going to do, I didn't particularly care... and here I am today.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Name: CM
H: CM was born with psychic powers, but was abandoned at 3 yrs. old. SHe lived with Pokemon and learned how to speak the Pokemon language. She keeps it a secret.
L: (will have a new sprite soon)
P: CM is kind-hearted, and she never backs down from a challenge to a Pokemon battle. She only uses her psychic powers to communicate with Pokemon or when something bad is at hand.
Pokemon: Shiny Charizard (Chari), Dragonite (Flash), Altaria (Cloud), Kingdra (Neptune), Flygon (Sand), Salamence (Tatsu)

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 04-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Svarog Offline
New Trainer

Name: Svarag
H: Delighted in training Dark Pokemon to their full ability, he and his Poochyena had traveled the new Pokemon world to discover new types of Pokemon. His Poochyena, who soon became a Mightyena, was his best companion and helped him catch several other Pokemon.
L: See avatar
P: Shrouded in mystery, but loves meeting new people and Pokemon
Pokemon: Sharpedo, Salamence, Mightyena, Aggron, Houndoom
Old 04-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Well you're both in.
Old 04-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

CM walked through a thick forest with Chari. A nice, cool breeze rushed by, but CM would never forget what happened 5 years ago.

*FLASHBACK*

The sky turned pitch black. The whole earth was covered in pitch black clouds. It didn't rain, but it shot lightning. At one crack of lightning, was Ho-oh. He seemed VERY angry. All of a sudden, the whole villiage was on fire. CM called out Neptune to put out the fire. By the time the fire was out, the whole villiage lay in ashes. All the people and Pokemon were just standing there, looking at their ashed villiage.

*END FLASHBACK*

CM never talks about what happened. It got on her nerves. The forest wasn't burned to the ground surprisingly. The trees were very tall, almost like they were 50 ft. tall.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 04-17-2004, 07:47 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

my past -

5 years ago..
all was engulfed in flames, lance had managed to get his only child ixidor to safety, but there they stood, watching as their home burn to ashes, ixidor tried to run back to the house to look for his mother, but lance caught his shoulder and as ixidor looked and saw the tears streaming down his fathers face lance said "no son...., its to late to save her...."
and as they both just stood and watched their old life burn to asjes, ixidor vowed to repair the damage ho-oh had done to the world....