Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-27-2006, 10:21 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: ToD - The Four Stones RP Discussion

It's your mission now, go for it.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:44 AM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

New guy on Delta Green. My character is going to immediately start traveling from Jamacas to Tanaska, so if Milos wants to meet up, he feel free to bunny my character a bit if he needs any help, since I'll be leaving Jamacas as soon as I get a chance to RP.

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Lotad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Lotad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVTMaster View Post
New guy on Delta Green. My character is going to immediately start traveling from Jamacas to Tanaska, so if Milos wants to meet up, he feel free to bunny my character a bit if he needs any help, since I'll be leaving Jamacas as soon as I get a chance to RP.
I'm busy in the Jamacas area, dealing with trying to get back the area leader Venusaur. If you need to know anything else, like what I plan on doing and such afterward, you can PM me...

My next RP post should be up sometime tomorrow... ^^

{URPG} | {Sparkz // Mastered @ 8,693} | {Anime}
-.- I'm taking a small minor break from Pe2K, as well as chatting on AIM... I'll probably be back May 15th, though I may not be on till the 28th for some reason.
This doesn't mean I drop out of everything I'm doing though... =/
Old 10-30-2006, 01:13 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Look at that Milos!

TWO new DG's!

GO YOU!

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 11-16-2006, 03:12 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Okay, wow...

Only reason I haven't been posting is waiting for a Team Aqua response. DeoxysTrainer is already thinking of snagging the Autumn Stone from under rust, and if he does that... Team Aqua pretty much losses all chance of getting any of the stones, leaving DARK with three stones and Team Aqua with zero.

Not really sure how to fix this problem though, other than to "let" rust confont DT and see what becomes of it.

Old 11-16-2006, 04:15 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

I know this isn't my spot. I tried to RP here, I just couldn't do it. It's not my thing ... And without Milos I'm just lost :-P.

But apparently rust is either dead or dying, because he hasn't been posting much in Crimson Dawn ...

Old 11-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
I know this isn't my spot. I tried to RP here, I just couldn't do it. It's not my thing ... And without Milos I'm just lost :-P.

But apparently rust is either dead or dying, because he hasn't been posting much in Crimson Dawn ...
Well, he did mention there was a lot of work at school he was getting and they really might have overloaded him with it. Either that, or he was grounded...

It's hard to run a RP without a villian though. We... really need him for both RPs...

Old 11-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

If I have to I'll pull evil bastich out me bum, try to dream of what it was like when I played the evil character in KOTOR, and then go to kill some of my NPC's!!!

But only if we really need it ... The peace conference ... if all goes well it doesnt' all go well XD. But I'm talking in the wrong thread about this, I think.

Old 11-16-2006, 11:28 PM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
If I have to I'll pull evil bastich out me bum, try to dream of what it was like when I played the evil character in KOTOR, and then go to kill some of my NPC's!!!

But only if we really need it ... The peace conference ... if all goes well it doesnt' all go well XD. But I'm talking in the wrong thread about this, I think.
Well seeing as how there isn't to much activity in the Aqua corner at least from uor top guys, I guess it's up to me to be the evil Villain. Thankfully I've played, fable, both KOTORS, and Jade empire.

So which region should I ruin first?

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
Old 11-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
DeoxysTrainer is already thinking of snagging the Autumn Stone from under rust...
Well, not entirely, Neo. I never planned on getting the stone easily, not without having to fight the Aqua's...and I've heard the kind of RPer he is. I don't really plan on posting more than once before rust posts again, but I've also got a long way to go before I get close to the stone, and I've got a couple of plot twists up ahead. So, this one won't go easily. A hefty price is in store.

So, then, until he's able to post again, will ST be the new villain wrecking havok on the world for rust?

Last edited by Shen; 11-18-2006 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:12 AM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Meh, I'm not in the mood to detail the intricatcies of how I'm gonna nab the Spring Stone, leaving only Autumn for Aqua. But if Aqua wants to stand a chance against the DG-DARK alliance, they'd better get cracking to steal the thing out from under me. And breaking through a giant Pathfinder camp. Mwaha.

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default To Knightblazer

Ooh... Thanks for corrupting my stone and completely removing its powers over doors... Thats BS. Unlocking the door is a power that comes with the stone, and you can't just magically take it away...

Also, the Pyro Dragon wasn't greedy... He just wanted Humanity avenged :P
Old 12-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Well, revenge is a form of greed... he was greedy for revenge, yes? =X

Anyway, you only lose the powers over the door... you can still corrupt dear ol' Guardian Justine Of Courage if you make it it time - actually, a corrupted stone has its powers amplified, since you're ebil and all. =O

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightblazer View Post
Well, revenge is a form of greed... he was greedy for revenge, yes? =X

Anyway, you only lose the powers over the door... you can still corrupt dear ol' Guardian Justine Of Courage if you make it it time - actually, a corrupted stone has its powers amplified, since you're ebil and all. =O

Knightblazer
He wasn't greedy for revenge, he wanted his species to be avenged, and to not die in vain.

Oh, yeah, but you guys are 00ber g0dly and crap... Plus, I still have some development to deal with by defeating Mewtwo and Deoxys, you can just sneak by and open the door :P
Old 12-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
He wasn't greedy for revenge, he wanted his species to be avenged, and to not die in vain.

Oh, yeah, but you guys are 00ber g0dly and crap... Plus, I still have some development to deal with by defeating Mewtwo and Deoxys, you can just sneak by and open the door :P
Heh, if that's the case, then things will get pretty complicated for my little Mightyena... Also, Lucied's not fully the Twilight Guardian... you'll find out soon enough. ><; Let;s just say it has a something to do with TIME. XD

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.