Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Seiichi Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon RP

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to start this thread, but I'll try anyway. This is basically an advertisement for another forum, and it is aimed towards the people who are interested in the writing form of RP(not URPG). If this is the incorrect place to post, kindly redirect the thread somewhere else.

I have started a Pokemon Roleplaying forum that focuses on roleplaying by typing out the actions of your character. It includes many formulas that calculates the damage, accuracy, and dodge rates or the pokemon. The project is still in production, but we need a few more people to make it happen, since we're currently understaffed with 4 people. If any of you RPers are interested, contact me by posting here or go to http://pocketmonsters.20.forumer.com/index.php.

Thank you!

Last edited by Seiichi; 10-21-2006 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Takei Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon RP

Cool concept, maybe post this under the advertisement thread next time?

Advertisement Thread

Crobat: Kole
Level 100 @ 684
[VPP Stats] [Alpha Guild]

Last edited by Takei; 10-21-2006 at 11:20 PM.