Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 10-23-2006, 09:19 PM
RedRoninMan Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Third Version Additions

Alright, STOP REPOSTING HIS PAGE LONG POST! It just makes it worse...

Anyway, I thought of a new third game addition. What if there was a battle frontier-esq place, but instead of battling new frontier brains, you could fight random gym leaders from whatever gba game was in your slot at the time!

My Bishies are Walter C. Dornez, Arcanine and Venusaur!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:46 PM
x_Sceptile_x Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRoninMan View Post
Alright, STOP REPOSTING HIS PAGE LONG POST! It just makes it worse...

Anyway, I thought of a new third game addition. What if there was a battle frontier-esq place, but instead of battling new frontier brains, you could fight random gym leaders from whatever gba game was in your slot at the time!
and maybe rivals etc. but they would have to be strong so like lv 50 and level 100? and would they give you the badge? or is that too random
Old 10-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Espeon EX Offline

Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX

I was thinking there should be a topaz version as the third version.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:08 PM
x_Sceptile_x Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPEON EX View Post
I was thinking there should be a topaz version as the third version.
Well that sounds good but the evidence suggests that Diamond and Pearl's symbol pokemon (Diaruga and Parukia) third edition (such as Groundon and Kyogre's Rayquaza) is Giratina or wotever, the ghost/dragon type as they all have similar base stats and hes a dragon type too. His name is very similar to the Japanese for Opal and theres something in the game that relates him to a Fire Opal too so its probably going to be Opal if you did'nt know. Personally i like Topaz better, what sounds better "Pokemon Topaz Version" or "Pokemon Opal Version"?
Old 10-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Kenny Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Talking Re: Third Version Additions

I always thought the last Pokemon game would be Rainbow version, but the newer ones are always stones. Anyway, I think the third would be Garnet. I know that Diaruga refers to diamond, Parukia refers to pearl, and Giradina refers to Opal (according to Serbii), but I think Garnet sound more catchy. Plus, they both start with a G. Pokemon Opal version doesn't sound catchy at all, but Pokemon Garnet Version sounds better. Don't you think?
Old 10-24-2006, 09:41 AM
x_Sceptile_x Offline
Experienced Trainer

when you say garnet it reminds me of a item of clothing....i don't like it lol
Old 10-26-2006, 03:04 PM
silent pokemon master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to silent pokemon master

i'd say it opel cause that's what mainly everyone thinks but you never know gamefreak may do something else entirlly

I'm alway's ready for a battle.I'm also the proud owner of a fire gym in the Mowtown Cup
Old 10-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Kenny Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Thumbs down Re: Third Version Additions

I don't see how Opal relates to Giradina.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

well girdina(sorry for wrong spelling) in japenease or translated (forgot which) is close to the word opel get the picture

I'm alway's ready for a battle.I'm also the proud owner of a fire gym in the Mowtown Cup
Old 10-27-2006, 01:19 PM
I WANT POKEMON DIAMOND Offline

i think they will go for jade because there were a few fake games made called pearl diamond and jade and they've used two of those names already.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:18 PM
x_Sceptile_x Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WANT POKEMON DIAMOND View Post
i think they will go for jade because there were a few fake games made called pearl diamond and jade and they've used two of those names already.
Firstly pokemon pearl before now was never made(fake or not, and it was pokemon diamond and jade as the fake games) and if anything they would want to NOT use both the fake names because there might be mix-ups with people ordering the fake ones and seeing as these fake games were a bit of a scar on gamefreaks name they would want to disequstinguish(really can't spell that word) from them so having both of the titles in one generation is too much(they obviously wanted to use diamond because thats such a commonly accepted name which would work very well). And not only is the name closely related in japanese to opal, theres reference to the third counterpart giratina or wotever of dialga and parukia(not sure bout the english version names) being related to a fire opal. so can people accept its probably going to opal seeing as theres soooo much evidence! (please)
Old 10-27-2006, 09:00 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_Sceptile_x View Post
Firstly pokemon pearl before now was never made(fake or not, and it was pokemon diamond and jade as the fake games) and if anything they would want to NOT use both the fake names because there might be mix-ups with people ordering the fake ones and seeing as these fake games were a bit of a scar on gamefreaks name they would want to disequstinguish(really can't spell that word) from them so having both of the titles in one generation is too much(they obviously wanted to use diamond because thats such a commonly accepted name which would work very well). And not only is the name closely related in japanese to opal, theres reference to the third counterpart giratina or wotever of dialga and parukia(not sure bout the english version names) being related to a fire opal. so can people accept its probably going to opal seeing as theres soooo much evidence! (please)
the last bit is what i am trying to point out about the opel and stuff