Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos
Default Megaman: Maverick Hunters

In 20XX, Megaman's creators Doctor Light and Doctor Wily, created Megaman a great helper ,and also capable of A.I. With their Succes at this they decided to create, 6 others, Fireman, Gutsman, Iceman, Elecman, Cutman, and Bombman, But with all this power, Wily was corupted and tried to take over the world, he made many robots to combat megaman ,but while all this happend he was creating the Zero Virus along with it's carrior, the infamous, Zero. Zero Ransacked Light's lab and killed him, because that was what was programed to happen.

In 21XX, Zero and the Zero Virus were still on a rampage and were confronted by a very strong robot name Sigma, He defeated Zero and the Virus moved from Zero to Sigma as soon as Zero was beaten, This corrupted Sigma, and developed the Sigma virus, which Sigma used to corrupt others under his control, like Vile. X was revived and tried to stop Sigma, along with Zero, after a long time Zero was damadged badly and was locked away so he could be repaired. While Zero was Sleeping, X confronted Sigma, and the Sigma Virus, X finaly manged to destroy them both ,but was corrupted with the thought that many reploids were obsolete and needed to be terminated so he started to mold the World into his own Image....

22XX was the day he was revieved by Ciel and he had to fight X his long lost friend who was corupted, finaly they both destroyed eachother and the humans and reploids moved on, and made a metropolise. But the Zero virus that caused both Sigma, Zero, and X to go corrupted once in there lives was never truly destroyed, because it was left on the databanks of Dr. Wily's computer, and now it was released by whom?

In 23XX, A team of elites set out to confront the virus, but all of them fell under it's spell and were controlled by the infamus leader of the group the decendent of Dr. Wily, Kevin T. Wily. Now A new group of Maverick hunters have formed, after such a long time of being disbanded. You are one of them and you must destroy the Zero Virus before it destroys you...

Form:
Name:
Alias:
Looks: (Pics are best!)(All carictors should have armor.)
Personality:
Repliod(Robot with A.I), Human, or Cyborg:
Weapons: (up to 3)
Special Hardware:
Position: (Can't be leader, I am the leader)
If Reploid, Who created you:
History:
Other:

(No G-moding or Bunning without permition, or you'll be pulled from the RP.)
(Yes you can be a robot from Megaman history, and be revived.)
(I'll wait till 1 person joins 'till i post my form.)

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!

Last edited by Crossfire Chaos; 06-15-2004 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:27 PM
ToaAbbarali Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Megaman: Maverick Hunters

Name: Jay Swiftwing
Alias: J
Looks: Light Blue armor, Birdlike helmet
Personality: Very cool, calm and in control
Repliod(Robot with A.I), Human, or Cyborg: Reploid
Weapons: Hawk Slasher (fav weapon, weak yet fast), X Buster
Special Hardware: Wing Scope (special backpack which grants flight)
Position: Lead Officer of Team J and Weapons Expert
If Reploid, Who created you: Dr. Wily
History: First known as Project J, or Hawkman, J broke free of Dr. Wily's control and stood up against him. Using his signature Hawk Slasher, he destroyed a machine made to mass produce Mavericks. Then he fled, where he met X and joined the Maverick Hunters. He was in the barracks for four years, but then he was called into the field as the leader (and only current member) of Team J to hunt down some of the Mavericks. That is where his adventure begins.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaAbbarali View Post
Name: Jay Swiftwing
Alias: J
Looks: Light Blue armor, Birdlike helmet
Personality: Very cool, calm and in control
Repliod(Robot with A.I), Human, or Cyborg: Reploid
Weapons: Hawk Slasher (fav weapon, weak yet fast), X Buster
Special Hardware: Wing Scope (special backpack which grants flight)
Position: Lead Officer of Team J and Weapons Expert
If Reploid, Who created you: Dr. Wily
History: First known as Project J, or Hawkman, J broke free of Dr. Wily's control and stood up against him. Using his signature Hawk Slasher, he destroyed a machine made to mass produce Mavericks. Then he fled, where he met X and joined the Maverick Hunters. He was in the barracks for four years, but then he was called into the field as the leader (and only current member) of Team J to hunt down some of the Mavericks. That is where his adventure begins.
Toa, this thread is as old as 2004. It's against the rules to bring back a thread this old, especially when it just has 1 post in it.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Old 03-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Micro Offline

Ok... Tao, read this first before you are going to bomb some more threads!

Rules.
Role Play rules.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 03-10-2011, 04:35 PM
ToaAbbarali Offline
New Trainer

Unhappy Re: Megaman: Maverick Hunters

J was alone in the city. He had heard that a Maverick had attacked some helpless civilians there, and most of the best Maverick Hunters were too busy chasing a rogue X clone, and Zero was one of them, so J was stuck walking through the abandoned alleyway, hoping he'd find his prey... or it found him. As he was thinking this to himself, he heard a sound like metal clanging against metal. Instantly he activated his Hawk Slasher, and began searching for the source of the sound. But, unfortunately, the source found him before he found it. The Maverick called Plasma Hedgehog was already on top of him. "Hohohohoho!" Plasma Hedgehog laughed, ferociously gripping J's helmet, "If it isn't my distant relative, Hawkman Mk. I! I'll have a fun time melting you to scrap iron!" J struggled furiously. He could already feel Plasma Hedgehog's grip warming up. Just a few more minutes and he would be a molten puddle!
Old 03-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Micro Offline

Do you even listen...! READ! THE! RULES!

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 03-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitmonfighter View Post
Do you even listen...! READ! THE! RULES!
Lol XD

It's aight Hitmonfighter, he's probably either really young, a complete newbie, or he's doing this to spam and break the rules.

A moderator will deal with this, no doubt.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Closed Thread