Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Lucky Flareon Send a message via MSN to Lucky Flareon
Default Re: Camp Jr. Poke

OOC: I'll refer to myself as Samantha instead of Sammy to aviod too much confusion.

Samanatha laughed while Berri pulled a cookie out of her pocket. She wished she had something too, but she didn't dwell on it for long.

"Thats cool," Samantha said to Sammy. (OOC: Thats confusing, lol.) "My parents don't have any Pokemon. They said you don't need one when you live in Celedon. They said the police take care of protecting us, but I think Pokemon would do a better job."
Old 06-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

Berri held the sugar cookie out to Growlithe, eyes wide with joy. This was the first wild Pokemon she'd seen in so long!
"Yeah, I know what you mean. The Police in Celadon have Growlithe though, right? The Police in Goldenrod do."

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"They do, but they have the whole city to worry about. If we had our own Pokemon, it would be there for us 24/7, and we wouldn't have to worry about traffic jams or anything to slow down the police," Samantha said.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I know. I hope we get to keep our Pokemon when they hatch." Berri said happily, hugging her egg close "I wonder when they'll hatch..."

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Food...

I took the cookie and barked in thanks.

Last edited by Agent Orange; 06-09-2004 at 10:15 PM.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:14 PM
latiasluver2004 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to latiasluver2004 Send a message via MSN to latiasluver2004

Florena heard the campers' voices and looked up, her tawny brown ears pricked in curiosity. She rolled over onto her paws and started moving towards them, bushy brown and creme tail held loosely behind her.

Old 06-10-2004, 08:01 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Azhure

Samara giggled as the Growlithe took the cookie and woofed it down in one gulp.

"We live in Eruteck city, well we did, then dad moved us to New bark town and my mum got a job as a researcher in Pewter city in Kanto so my families been all over the place." Samara said hugging her egg close.

"My dad used to be a Pokemon trainer so we have lots of Pokemon all over the place... I hope my egg hatches soon. I want to know what type of Pokemon it is." Sammy said looking at the other girls.

"Yeah me too." Berri agreed.

"Same." said Samantha looking down at the egg in her arms.

A rustling bush off the side of the track caught all three girls attention.

"Whats that?" Samantha said slightly frightened.

"Maybe its another wild Pokemon!" Berri said excitedly.

Sammy agreed and they held there breath as they waited to see what it was.

"Do not Meddle in the Afairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with sauce."

"Brain on vacation.... body on autopilot."

"My mind not only wanders.... sometimes it leaves completely."
Old 06-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

b]OOC:[/b] I don't know about Lucky, but I'd perfer if only I played my character ^_^;

IC:

EVENT

Samantha's egg was wiggling in her fingers, a crack running up the side and then meeting its beginning. It crumbled and she was left with a shiney Eevee, a female one at that, and the little creature seemed to like her already.

((I will hatch the eggs one at a time. Next is Samara))

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: I agree with Berri on the whole character thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha felt like she was going to die right then and there. Here she was, 7 years old, and already she had a Pokemon, 3 years younger than most would be when they recieved their first. To top it all off, the Pokemon her egg had hatched into was considered fairly rare, and for an uncommon Pokemon to be shiney, and hers, was too much for the young girl to grasp at the moment.

The young Eevee looked up at her, making a slight whining sound. Samantha sat down, put the silver coated Eevee in her lap, and began to stoke the top of it's head with her hand.

"I need to think up a name for you..." Samantha sighed, naming the Pokemon was going to be harder than she had first thought. She studied her newly hatched Pokemon, hoping that would give her clues that would lead to a good name, but, to her dismay, it didn't. "How about ... Samantha Jr," said Samantha with a slight giggle.

Eevee looked up at her in confusion. "Oh don't worry, I wasn't serious. I will have to think up a better name for you. It will come in time, I'm sure of it."
Old 06-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

EVENT

Samara's egg was also wiggling at an abnormally fast rate. The shell was growing warmer and warmer until finally it was too hot to hold!
(Sry, hope you don't mind this mild bunnying but I don't Samara would be able to hold the egg after how hot it got ^.^')
The egg wiggled more and wiggled free of her grasp, smashing against the ground. The shell bits fell away and a Houndour lifted its head up, his eyes bright with life. He didn't seem to be in much pain.
He then shot a playful ember at the ground but it didn't do much damage. The black dog walked a circle around Samara in wonder before playfully tackling her, an unbreakable friendship made.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-11-2004, 06:17 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

(OOC: Guys I dont mind if you use my character, saying she was giggling or dropped the egg or whatever it doesnt bother me, but just dont make her do something thats not in her nature and we'll be fine, i'll tell you if you do and we can work on it together )

IC:

Samara was shocked that she now had her very own Houndour but also amazingly happy! Houndours made etremely loyal partners for trainers and are very strong and capable fighters Sammy was so pleased that she didnt even mind the minor burns and blisters on her palms from her Pokemons firey entrance.

Rolling around on the groud she wrestled the Houndour pup off her and cuddled it close while it licked her face with its ruff pink tongue.

"You need a name too." Samara laughed hysterically as the dog tried to squirm futher into her lap.

"How about.... Shadowflame? Its a good name. Your a dark type and fire type, kind of mixes the two up. What do you think?" Samara said scratching the dark pokemon behind the ears. He barked in response.

"I think that means yes." Berri laughed.

Samantha didnt say anything she was still shocked that she had a shinning silver evee.

"Do not Meddle in the Afairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with sauce."

Old 06-11-2004, 06:20 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Berri hugged her egg, which still wasn't even close to hatching.

Event of Doom

The camp bell rang. It was time for everyone to come in a get their basic camp supplies before heading off on their "journey".

((If anyone else wnats to join this is a good time.))

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Samantha sighed at the bell, assoiating it with the same tone she heard at school. In her mind it marked the beginning, and maybe this beginning would be better than that of a school day. She picked up her Eevee, careful not to cause discomfort to her in any way. She looked around, and saw the Growithe not too far away. She walked over, gave him one last pat on the back before walking away. She hoped she would see the Pokemon again some time during the days at camp. Maybe she would even battle him!

Samantha, who was usually very talkative, was deep in thought about a name for her young Pokemon. No matter how hard she thought, a name wouldn't come to her ... not yet anyways. She decided to give it time. Her parents always told her "Good things come to those who wait," and Samantha hoped that they were right.

"Come on guys," Samantha called to the other two while walking up the same dirt path they had come down. She smiled as the main building came into view. This marked the beginning of her Jr. Pokemon Journey.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

I barked one last time as the girls left.

I hope I see them again....probably be a battle....
Old 06-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

The girls laughed happily together as they neared the main building. Lots of other Jr. Trainers were also making there way there, some with still unhatched eggs. Others with newly hatched Pokemon.

Houndour trotted happily at Samara's side and she smiled down at him. It was nice to have human friends at this camp, but she was looking forward to making many more Pokemon friends.

The large group of trainers stopped in front of the main building as a young women stood up on a podium to speak to the assembled trainers. A nervous and anxious silence fell over the group as she cleared her throat to speak.