Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 06-07-2004, 08:14 AM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish
Default A Small Reminder

I was looking through the Trainer Stats just now and I noticed that alot of people's stats fail to be fully completed.

To quote the Rules Thread:
Quote:
-Now What?-
Great, now what should you do? Visit the Trainer Stats Board and post you stats. All trainers MUST put their stats here.
:The basics should include:
The name you want to be called
Instant Messenger names (MSN, YIM, and/or AOL)
How much money you have
Your win/loss/draw record
Your current position(s) in the group
List of current Pokémon and how many battles it participated in
Any items you currently have
Any badges you currently have
All of those things should be included in your stats. It makes it easier for you to keep up with status and easier for us to keep up with you.
You see, a few people have been cheating lately and complete Trainer Stats will help us crack down on that a bit. For Example:
It's alot easier for someone to say they have $20,000 if they don't keep up with their W/L/D record because we'd have no basis to calculate the sum of their battles with.
Other than that, it just looks more organized and clean, so please, take a few mins to complete your stats.

Oh and one moe thing, I noticed a few people don't have their stats in the Trainer Stats thread AT ALL. You people know who you are and need to go do that ASAP. :P
Old 06-07-2004, 12:51 PM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

Default Re: A Small Reminder

*raises hand*

Mrs. Kaiba, I have a question....

I've forgotten how much wins/losses/draws I've had, I've only ever put how much battles I've done and not my w/l ratio. So.....what should I put since I'm supposed to put my battles in w/l/d on my stats?
Old 06-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Khashoggi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Khashoggi Send a message via MSN to Khashoggi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMasterX
*raises hand*

Mrs. Kaiba, I have a question....

I've forgotten how much wins/losses/draws I've had, I've only ever put how much battles I've done and not my w/l ratio. So.....what should I put since I'm supposed to put my battles in w/l/d on my stats?
^ What he said.

And a couple of other things... What's the point of having messenger sns included in your post when, um, they're gonna be in your profile anyway? Well, it's more sensible to keep them in your member profile but w/e, I can edit them into my post. And what do you mean, 'current positions'? x_x Like, whether you're a gym leader or what?
Old 06-07-2004, 04:32 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

Some ppl's comps are prolly too slow, so it's a lot faster if the info is just there in the trainer stats instead of having to open another page =/
Old 06-07-2004, 09:21 PM
Shroomish Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Shroomish Send a message via MSN to Shroomish Send a message via Yahoo to Shroomish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlugia
Some ppl's comps are prolly too slow, so it's a lot faster if the info is just there in the trainer stats instead of having to open another page =/
^What he said. =P

Ok, here's a rundown of what stuff means incase there's a misunderstanding somewhere.

Quote:
:The basics should include:
The name you want to be called - Pretty simple to understand. :P
Instant Messenger names (MSN, YIM, and/or AOL) - Duh.
How much money you have - How much cash you currently possess. :P
Your win/loss/draw record - How many battles you've won, lost, and the ties you've had.
Your current position(s) in the group - This is the "jobs" you have here in the URPG. Pokemart Cashier, Grader, Ref, Moderator, etc.
List of current Pokémon and how many battles it participated in - Pretty easy to understand that, I think.
Any items you currently have - Any items you CURRENTLY have. In other words, you don't have to put items you've had and used.
Any badges you currently have - How many Gym Badges you've won.
X & Cat: I dunno about the w/l/d thing. =/ People should've kept up with it in the first place. >_< Oh well, it can't be fixed now. I guess we'll just have to watch you two very close. XD

Actually, I'm sure alot of people don't keep up with their w/l/d record but they should. >=P
Old 06-09-2004, 09:12 PM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

Well, sorry for not keeping my w/l/d ratio but when I get un-evolved Poke's, I usually lose battles just to train them up to evolve. So that adds to my losses and makes me look like a failure and I don't like being a failure.