Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-08-2006, 03:05 AM
Sky Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sky Girl Send a message via MSN to Sky Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Sky Girl
Default Re: RP School - sort of urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltion View Post
Hey ppls
Hello Joltion. It's nice to meet you. However this is not the place for casual conversation. If you need someone to talk to, visit the DCC. Located here. And remember, the forum rules state that posts must be at least four words in length. So keep that in mind when posting. Have a good day. :)

@ DS: I replied to your PM. And yes, it's a shame that there's so much talent, yet so little willingness to help. And plenty of criticism to those who do try to help. But yes, you will probably be grading in the beginning. Keep in touch.

@ lonewolf: Glad to see that you're interested. The facility shall be up as soon as it possibly can. I hope to see you join. :3

<3 Sky Girl

currently.
"In a gentle way, you can shake the world." ~Mohandas Gandhi
Old 10-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Lotad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Lotad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Girl View Post
Hello Joltion. It's nice to meet you. However this is not the place for casual conversation. If you need someone to talk to, visit the DCC. Located here. And remember, the forum rules state that posts must be at least four words in length. So keep that in mind when posting. Have a good day. :)

@ DS: I replied to your PM. And yes, it's a shame that there's so much talent, yet so little willingness to help. And plenty of criticism to those who do try to help. But yes, you will probably be grading in the beginning. Keep in touch.

@ lonewolf: Glad to see that you're interested. The facility shall be up as soon as it possibly can. I hope to see you join. :3

<3 Sky Girl
Here are a couple of my more up-to-date samples, though I don't think they are any better...

Meep... and if you need it, I could offer a small bit of help with setting it up, though it prolly wouldn't be alot.

{URPG} | {Sparkz // Mastered @ 8,693} | {Anime}
-.- I'm taking a small minor break from Pe2K, as well as chatting on AIM... I'll probably be back May 15th, though I may not be on till the 28th for some reason.
This doesn't mean I drop out of everything I'm doing though... =/

Last edited by Lotad; 10-29-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Barret Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltion View Post
bye ppls
Quote:

<3 Sky Girl
What she said...

(And do you mean Jolteon? :o)

Some Drug, Alcohol, and Domestic Violence Related Info and Statistics:
+One out of every two women will be raped in their lifetime
+One out of every three women will be sexually assaulted, raped, or beaten by the time they are 18
+In the US every 30 minutes someone is killed in an alcohol related traffic accident
+Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol; 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12
+Tobacco is the only thing that when used correctly, will kill you
Be Responsible. Don't be a Statistic.

Old 10-08-2006, 02:02 PM
xoxkris Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to xoxkris Send a message via MSN to xoxkris

Quote:
@ kris: Actually, I meant that being a student doesn't count as the participating thing. Sorry. What I said was confusing. But yeah, I'd like to see a sample. Though I'm sure it will be awesome. Especially since your English is perfect now! Yay! You don't know how excited this makes me. Because your biggest problem before was grammar. Tell your English teacher that I want to thank her. xD I think your samples might earn you the Intermediate certification. But we'll see after you post the links. I would love for you to be a writer, but you may be needed elsewhere, so keep that in mind.

People who's posts I am watching for:

-kris with your samples
-Danne with a reply to all this (and samples, and a reply to my PM which my read reciept says you read)

<3 Sky Girl
Well well well, I need some time to work on a sample or two ^^ Would you prefer it to be on real-life, or on Pokemon instead? I actually write better with anime or manga theme, but it's up to you.

P.S. How many samples will you need? I can do up to 3 at most, but I'll have to request for a deadline till at least the next Sunday, because my exams are just going to be over ^^;

Pichu--> Pikachu[ Chuchu ♀]♥
Swim-183*__Beauty-36
Power-2*__Smart-6
Run-2*__Cool-9
Flight-49*__Cute-25
Stamina-8*__Tough-12
Old 10-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Sky Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sky Girl Send a message via MSN to Sky Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Sky Girl

@ Milos: My original comment still stands. xD They are really good though.

@ Barret: No, his username is "Joltion". :)

@ kris: Could you just post a link to some of your best/most current roleplaying? If no, then whatever topic you prefer. It doesn't really matter to me. 1-2 samples is fine.

I'm going to write up an application thread today and tomorrow. After some reviewing and changes from DS, I'll post it. Maybe we can get a little more interest this way, and more members who'd like to help.

<3 Sky Girl

currently.

Last edited by Sky Girl; 10-08-2006 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

I've got a coupel of ideas for the layoutof the school, and what sort of stuff, but we'll deal with that over PM. Positions still need to be worked upon. Nothing is for certain, though...

DS

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 10-09-2006, 12:44 PM
xoxkris Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to xoxkris Send a message via MSN to xoxkris

Quote:
@ Milos: My original comment still stands. xD They are really good though.

@ Barret: No, his username is "Joltion". :)

@ kris: Could you just post a link to some of your best/most current roleplaying? If no, then whatever topic you prefer. It doesn't really matter to me. 1-2 samples is fine.

I'm going to write up an application thread today and tomorrow. After some reviewing and changes from DS, I'll post it. Maybe we can get a little more interest this way, and more members who'd like to help.

<3 Sky Girl
Well, I hereby request this. If by Wednesday if my links aren't up yet, please PM me. You know how stupid and blur and careless I am ^^

Pichu--> Pikachu[ Chuchu ♀]♥
Swim-183*__Beauty-36
Power-2*__Smart-6
Run-2*__Cool-9
Flight-49*__Cute-25
Stamina-8*__Tough-12
Old 10-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I would love to help in any way possible. In my opinion, helping people get better at roleplaying is better than saying 'You suck, get away from me', which, unfortunately, is what many people do...

I have a great deal of tolerance and a fair bit of roleplaying experiance, as well as an A in English. I wouldn't mind being a junior grader, although a writer, or any other position for that matter, sounds fun as well.

Recent roleplaying samples:

Here's one, but the posts aren't real great...

Here's a better one, as well as an example for roleplaying ideas.

No more right now. I've joined more roleplays, but they haven't started yet, or I haven't started roleplaying in them.

Old 10-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Sky Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
I would love to help in any way possible. In my opinion, helping people get better at roleplaying is better than saying 'You suck, get away from me', which, unfortunately, is what many people do...

I have a great deal of tolerance and a fair bit of roleplaying experiance, as well as an A in English. I wouldn't mind being a junior grader, although a writer, or any other position for that matter, sounds fun as well.

Recent roleplaying samples:

Here's one, but the posts aren't real great...

Here's a better one, as well as an example for roleplaying ideas.

No more right now. I've joined more roleplays, but they haven't started yet, or I haven't started roleplaying in them.
Thanks for providing a sample so quickly. I've seen your roleplaying before in that "Journey to a New World" RP. But I quickly moved on due to short post length. However, your second sample looks much better. You will definately be considered as a Junior Grader. Stay active, and keep that attitude. It's great to meet people so willing to help others.

@ kris: Considering it's Wednesday, I'll probably be sending you a PM in just a minute.

@ DS: Do you mean the layout for the thread? I had something in mind, but go ahead and send me your ideas. I'll be replying to your PM as soon as I type the official sign-up thread for positions... Which I need to do really soon...

currently.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Lotad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I'm reviving this for the reason that nothing has been done to work on this as far as I know... :/ And really, I don't want this to die, even though I haven't seen hide nor hair of Danne...

-.- I'm taking a small minor break from Pe2K, as well as chatting on AIM... I'll probably be back May 15th, though I may not be on till the 28th for some reason.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Sky Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos View Post
I'm reviving this for the reason that nothing has been done to work on this as far as I know... :/ And really, I don't want this to die, even though I haven't seen hide nor hair of Danne...
I'm still here. It's funny that you post this, because I finally typed up the apps thread. (Like, before I checked this thread) Progress is being made! Expect the thread around Fri or Sat.

<3 Sky Girl

currently.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Lotad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
I'm still here. It's funny that you post this, because I finally typed up the apps thread. (Like, before I checked this thread) Progress is being made! Expect the thread around Fri or Sat.

<3 Sky Girl
Okay! I just wanted to find out some sort of update... ^.^

Old 10-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Sky Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The application thread is up! If you have stated that there is a position you might like, please fill out an official application in the Application Office. It is located in the RolePlay: Sign-ups board. If you plan to help in general, please check it out. ^^

<3 Sky Girl

currently.