Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Rohypnol Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol
Default Re: Part 1: Revenge

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Corruption from the inside out. Maybe Aurastios will learn something.

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
Old 10-10-2006, 07:25 PM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to vgbri

I thought this chapter was excelent. I wish I knew how Aurastios got put in jail but the rest of the excitement made up for it. Hurry up and write the next chapter..... Or else!
I will be waiting for you!
Old 10-12-2006, 01:03 AM
SpazzedOutRayquaza Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to SpazzedOutRayquaza

Thanks guys... I guess... (kingrptr101?)

CHAPTER 6, PART 1
There was some side talk between a few new recruits. They heard about Aurastios in gossip. "You know," A Grimer started talking to a Charmeleon. "You've heard about Aurastios, right? The former leader of this group?"
"Well, yeah... but what's your point?"
"I'm just saying, maybe we should try and rescue him from jail. Unless you haven't noticed, Flant seems a bit forceful..." the Grimer said.
"Well, if we're going to do that, shouldn't we get help from the other pokemon?" The Charmeleon said back.
"I suppose... Let's start." The gastropodal pokemon started slithering toward an older member, the Flygon. "Would you like to help us rescue Aurastios?"
"Sure. I would be glad to; Flant is too strict and conceited. Who's side is he on, anyway?" The Flygon was just as unhappy about the current situation as the Grimer. He joined.
Meanwhile, the Charmeleon was getting two older members; Poliwhirl and Magneton. Because they were not of the Eon clan, they happily joined the cause.
The group of five pokemon quietly turned away from the group. "Now!" The Flygon erupted as the leader of the rescue clan, and they were off. It was late afternoon by the time Lilycove jail was in sight.
"Whoa... what... what a hike. Huhuhuhuh..." The Grimer and Poliwhirl were exhausted.
"Well, here we are!" The Flygon announced. They were in front of the Lilycove jail.
"Should we break in now, or wait?" The Magneton asked.
"Now. Defy anyone in your way." And with that, the Flygon lead the group into the jail. "Look as tough as you can, so you can intimidate the gaurds. They all rushed in with an unnoticable silence.
Luckily for them, the gaurds were lax on their duties, and were on lunch break.
"This is easy!" exclaimed the Grimer silently.
Within a few minutes, they saw a sign that said: "DANGER: WILD POKEMON. DO NOT APPROACH CELL."
"This is probably it. It's completely blocked from other cells. Let's destroy it!" After saying that, the Flygon used Hyper Beam on the cell. The Charmeleon backed the attack up with Flamethrower, and Magneton used Shock Wave! The cell started crumbling from force. Aurastios broke free!
"Are you my team? I recognise three of you, but the other two... well this is great! I was literally about to die from the musty air! Thank you so much!" Aurastios, newly rejuvenated, followed the rest of the most loyal members of the team. "Why isn't Flant with you?" asked Aurastios.
"Well..." the Flygon started explaining.
"Mutiny!? I'm gonna kill him... he took more then half of our group!" Aurastios couldn't express his hatred toward Flant right then. "I'm going to make you the new co-leader of this group." Aurastios getured to Flygon. "What's your name, anyway?"
"My name is Brom, and this is quite an honor! I can't believe this is happening! You can count on me!" Brom highly appreciated the new position.
Well, now that that's done, let's go back to Flant and crush him like the incompetent insect he really is!" Aurastios led the group back to Flant.
An hour later, Flant and his group were in sight. "Hey, Flant! You want a piece of me?"
"Aurastios! How-but-what- how on Earth did you escape jail!?"
"That's not important," Aurastios began. "What happens next is important." Aurastios sent a Thunderbolt in Flant's direction.
"A battle, is it? Bring it on." Flant dodged the Thunderbolt, and the other pokemon all started watching.
END OF CHAPTER 6

Last edited by SpazzedOutRayquaza; 10-12-2006 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:29 PM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

Wow I am loving this! I wish Brom and everyone went undercover to get Aurastios out of jail. It seems like they are always getting so lucky. I realy thought it was just to easy to get Aurastios out of jail. Other than that I loved the anger in Aurastios when he found out Flant left him behind and before the battle started. Keep up the good work!!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Rohypnol Offline

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! A battle to the death.

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
Old 11-04-2006, 01:50 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Wow. This took longer than I expected, *CoughMaybeBecauseIPutItOffCough* but anyway, I'm happy for the comments and suggestions, guys! Here's the next chapter:

CHAPTER 7, PART 1
It was beginning to get really intense. At the moment, Aurastios and Flant were just circling each other. Suddenly, Flant lunged, using Water Pulse! "Ungh!" Aurastios took the full blast, but was still in his head.
"You can't beat me. It isn't possible. Why do you think I was the dominant leader of my old clan? I can take your place. Just watch me."
"Auughhh!" Aurastios lunged at Flant, using Thunderpunch. The hit landed on Flant's right front leg. "I wouldn't be so sure!" Aurastios jumped back, fearing an attack of Flant's. In the middle of the battle, several motorcycles came zooming through the crowd!
"Aurastios! You're under arrest! An extra 10 years for breaking out!"
"No! We're finishing this later, understand?" Aurastios called back to Flant as he ran away from the police. Most of the pokemon followed him, giving protection in numbers. A helicopter came up! "I feel flattered! They think I'm powerful enough to be a match for a helicopter!" taunted Aurastios. A rope ladder came down.
"Aurastios, look out!" Root the Oddish was worried for the Ampharos, as Root felt loyal to him, as the first recruit.
"I have an idea," called Aurastios. As the rope came down, Aurastios boldly jumped onto it, shocking the policeman on it with a Thunderbolt attack! "Perfect." Aurastios went up the rope ladder into the helicopter, gaining control of it!
Inside the helicopter, there were all sorts of machinery that Aurastios could not begin to comprehend. “Hmm, let’s see…” Aurastios was very perplexed by the controls. “Ahh! I got it!” Aurastios, not knowing the real way to work a helicopter, whammed his tail hard into the controls. They broke, but Aurastios’s tail served as a conductor. “Woohoo!” Aurastios felt an incredible power surge go through his body. Okay, got to focus… Aurastios was feeling incredibly powerful, but he had to ignore that. He started backsurging the electricity into the helicopter.
After a few minutes, Aurastios figured out how to work the broken helicopter with instinctive electric waves. He began to do as he planned, and started chasing Flant.
"No, Aurastios, I'll rejoin you!" Flant was quite intimidated by Aurastios now.
"Eat this!" Aurastios used his electric surge to fire a small projectile called a "bullet." Flant nimbly dodged the speeding hunk of metal.
"Hah ha!" Flant was ready to taunt Aurastios even when Aurastios was in the helicopter. It was his nature. One personality in one minute, another the next.
"So..." Aurastios began. "Ready for a fair fight?"
"You bet." Flant turned around. Aurastios gained a final surge of electricity, and saved it as static in the orb at the end of his tail. After that, he jumped out. Aurastios and Flant both looked up and swa the helicopter blow to smithereens. Behind it was a Hoenn-version warplane. "Wow." Aurastios was astounded that he had just made it.
"Dang!" Flant, on the other hand, was disappointed.
"Ready for the battle?" Aurastios asked, hiding the fact that it really wasn't a fair battle.
"I have been for long enough." With those words, Flant sent a Surf at Aurastios. Aurastios sent a weak zap of electricity at the water, but it was still enough for the water to turn electric.
"Ready to face a real Thunder wave?" Aurastios then propelled his little wave with an incredible blast of lightning that came from the helicopter. Flant had no time to run, and was hit all over the body, and the attack scored three critical hits.
"No...." Flant moaned, then fell over. His entire body was scorched black. Aurastios poked him, and felt no heartbeat. Suddenly, Aurastios heard a beat!
"Dang it. He just won't die! Has to be a PokeComa..." Aurastios sat down. "Guess I'll just leave him how he is..." The Hoenn national gaurd was now on the lookout for Aurastios, and the entire country had been warned. Aurastios didn't care. He went to go find the rest of his discombobulated group.
END OF CHAPTER 7

Last edited by SpazzedOutRayquaza; 11-04-2006 at 02:06 AM.
Old 11-04-2006, 02:07 AM
Rohypnol Offline

Aw...........I wanted Flant to kick the bucket.

Old 11-04-2006, 02:07 PM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

This gets better and better! Keep it up!!
Old 12-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Okay... here's the next chapter... YES! THIS FANFIC SURVIVES AND DOESN'T DIE!!
So yeah. I'll try and write chapters more often.

CHAPTER 8, PART 1
NORTHERN LILYCOVE WOODS
PRIVATE CONVERSATION
When the Ampharos found his group, he got a bit of... a bad report from Brom. "Aurastios..." he began. "About half of us have left to go to war against us and avenge Flant. In short, mutiny. What are your opinions on the problem?"
"You know," Aurastios started. "I really don't know. This whole thing is really unstable. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone else did the same thing. They would all be in a better situation if they left. As you know, I'm one of the only 'wanted' pokemon." Aurastios finished.
"True, true. If we want anyone to survive through this, we need to make more of an impact. Perhaps we outta go to Mossdeep island in the east? I hear there is a place there where people go into the night sky-- 'space' they call it-- called the rocket launch station. Perhaps we should go over there and destroy it to make more of an impact? Also, there is something called a 'gym' over there where trainers force pokemon to do their bidding by making them fight each other, even if they were once best friends. Sort of like you and your dead friend Fanger, right?" Summarized Brom.
"Yeah.. yeah." Aurastios didn't want to think about Fanger. "Well anyway, I have but one question. You may be able to fly, but what about me and most of the rest of the clan? How are we going to get over?" Aurastios asked nearly rehtorically. Then, an evil little smile came over him. "Brom," he asked. "What are your opinions on hijacking that boat over there in that shed?" He asked in a devilish way.
"I see your point." Brom got that same smile. "We outta get everyone remaining with us to know. When should we plan this operation?"
"Tonight." Aurastios said, with climax rising in his voice.

"Everyone understand what we're going to do?" Aurastios was finishing his speech of the latest plan to the entire group.

Basically, they were going to split into two groups- the diversive group and the invasive group. The diversive group required a risky attack- they were going to sneak into the boat shed first and distract the guards. They would make it look like they were sneaking in, but purposely alert the guards. They would attack them, hoping not to land in jail like Aurastios did.
The invasive group had a much easier and harder job at the same time. Because of the distraction, the invasive group could hypothetically get into the boat, but actually hijacking it would be hard. They would need a wise pokemon, able to understand how to power a boat. Once they had it under control, they would pick up the diversive group and sail away. No one would know anything happened until morning! In theory, that is.

"I have a question," asked a Flareon. "Who's gonna be in the invasive group and who's going to be in the diversive group?"
"Anyone can volunteer to which group you want to be in. Both are needed, both are dangerous, and everyone must participate."
"I want invasive!"
"Yeah, me too!" It seemed that everyone wanted to be in the invasive group.
"Guys, guys!" Aurastios tried to calm the uproar. "We need an equal amount of pokemon on the invasive group and the diversive group! You must be brave to be in the diversive group! Am I really leader of a herd full of cowards?! Now who's willing to stand up!?" That calmed them all down.
"I guess I'll try it." A few pokemon were standing up to do the risky job of being on the invasive group.
In a few minutes, an even amount of pokemonb had volunteered to be on the diversive group, and an equal amount of pokemon were on each. "We start..." Aurastios began, pausing for a dramatic touch. "tonight."
Old 12-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Rohypnol Offline

OMG! Another chapter! Good job!

Old 12-11-2006, 07:52 PM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

Alright! That was perfect if you ask me! I can do a pretty good job at pointing out things that could have been better but you have me stumped! Great job and keep up the good work.... or else ....ya