Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-24-2006, 10:52 PM
SpazzedOutRayquaza Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to SpazzedOutRayquaza
Default Part 1: Revenge

This is a Fan Fiction based on my Role Play sample in Exophi's Operation: Anti Trainer 2, so the main character has a hatred of all trainers. Enjoy.

CHAPTER 1, PART 1
Aurastios the Ampharos was awake. This was unusual for him, as it was four o'clock in the morning. He had been feeling weird lately, as if there was something completely impossible to explain was haunting him. The wind was blowing at an intense speed. Aurastios knew that this could mean only one thing. Hurricane. He could see it's bizarely opaque shape. Of course, he thought. One has to hit now. This wasn't the right time for Aurastios, as his thoughts were bothering him. It seemed like... like... something was coming for him. It was exactly a week ago that Aurastios left his home to live on a bluff peninsula that was surrounded by a dense forest. Nothing alive could get him were he was... of course he hadn't thought about hurricanes. They were always a threat. Suddently, Aurastios heard rustling in the bushes. Out of nowhere, a Mightyena jumped out at him!
"I found you, like I always told you I would! I beat you once, and I'll beat you again!" Aurastios was confused about all of this.
"Huhh... Whuh? Who are you?" asked Aurastios, trying to use Thunderbolt. "Oh, you're Fanger!" Aurastios thought back to the time when he and Fanger were friends. Ages ago.

It happened when the two were 8 years old. Fanger was captured by a trainer. As a young Flaafy, Aurastios was flabbergasted when Fanger was captured. He was crying for a straight day. Then, when they were 12 years old, they were forced to fight each other. Fanger's mind was corrupted, and he attacked Aurastios mercilessly. Aurastios wouldn't attack him because they were friends. His parents were out hunting when Aurastios was battling the corrupted Mightyena. The thing Aurastios remembered the best was falling of the edge of the bluff where he used to live into the deep water. When he got back up, Fanger was gone.
"Yes, and I'm back to destroy you! I will win!" said Fanger with anger. Then, he was hit by the Thunderbolt. Fanger was caught completely off gaurd, and ran back into the forest.
"That takes care off that!" said Aurastios to himself. "He'll be back for more," he than thought twice. He was speaking out loud, but he didn't know why he wanted to. Suddently, he got pelted by rain. "Oh no! The hurricane!" screamed Aurastios as he was picked up by the wind.
By dawn, the hurricane passed. Aurastios fainted in the wind. He woke up, exhausted where he was before the hurricane! How odd... he thought. As he looked around, he saw the forest in ruins. Oh, no! Fanger! he thought franticly. He rann through the forest and found Fanger.
"What a useless pokemon! He won't even run from the hurricane!" came a voice. Aurastios saw a trainer run off, leaving Fanger in the wild. Aurastios brought him back to his bluff.
2 hours later, Fanger began to wake. "Fanger? Are you alright?"
"Aurastios? Is that you?" Fanger's voice sounded weak.
"Yes, and ev-everything is going to be okay now." Aurastios sobbed into Fanger's fur. I-I can't believe it's really you!" Fanger looked at Aurastios and began to cry.
What happened? You evolved!" Fanger said, sounding even weaker.
"It's been 6 years since you were really you! We fought twice, when you were under the control of a trainer!" Aurastios explained.
"Re-re-really? Help me get up." Fanger asked.
"Okay." Aurastios tryed to pick up Fanger, but he couldn't. Fanger was to weak.
"Help me, Aurastios. Hunt for me. I need some Taillow meat to survive. I've probably been feeding off of manufactured food for 6 years..." Fanger sounded incredibly weak.
Aurastios went out to hunt for him, and it took him a while to find a Taillow. He killed it, and brought it back to Fanger. On Aurastios's way back, he had to battle a trainer. It took a while, and Aurastios began to worry.Finally, he beat all of the trainer's pokemon. Aurastios went back to Fanger. "Fanger, I found some food! Fanger? Fanger? FANGER!" Aurastios put his ear up to Fanger's heart. It wasn't beating. Fanger died from lack of energy after the hurricane. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Fanger dying right after he began living again was to much for Aurastios to bear. "I willl destroy all trainers!" Aurastios yelled at the sky. "Hear that? You killed my best friend! I won't let you get away with anything more!"
Aurastios spent the next few days digging a grave for Fanger. After he burried Fanger, Aurastios spent the days thinking of ways to get back at the trainers. He rarely slept or ate anytrhing, because he was too depressed about Fanger. His anger at the trainers gave him the will to live, and he finally moved on. He was finally to ready live.
He began to plan his attack on Lilycove city, the nearest human settlement near him. I'll need help, he thought. He went into the ruined forest to look for recruits. This will be the first strike. he thought. Then he remembered the Safari Zone that was close to Lilycove city. This "safari" was more like an opportunity for trainers to capture wild pokemon. In the small space, they didn't have anywhere to run, and were usually captured. Sickening. he thought. Just sickening. And he continued to look around for recruits.
END OF CHAPTER 1

Feedback is needed, as this is my first Fan Fic!

Last edited by SpazzedOutRayquaza; 10-05-2006 at 12:36 AM.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:54 PM
GaryEX Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryEX
Default Re: Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzedOutRayquaza View Post
This is a Fan Fiction based on my Role Play sample in Exophi's Operation: Anti Trainer 2, so the main character has a hatred of all trainers. Enjoy.

CHAPTER 1, PART 1
Aurastios the Ampharos was awake. This was unusual for him, as it was four o'clock in the morning. He had been feeling weird lately, as if there was something completely impossible to explain was haunting him. The wind was blowing at an intense speed. Aurastios knew that this could mean only one thing. Hurricane. He could see it's bizarely opaque shape. Of course, he thought. One has to hit now. This wasn't the right time for Aurastios, as his thoughts were bothering him. It seemed like... like... something was coming for him. It was exactly a week ago that Aurastios left his home to live on a bluff peninsula that was surrounded by a dense forest. Nothing alive could get him were he was... of course he hadn't thought about hurricanes. They were always a threat. Suddently, Aurastios heard rustling in the bushes. Out of nowhere, a Mightyena jumped out at him!
"I found you, like I always told you I would! I beat you once, and I'll beat you again!" Aurastios was confused about all of this.
"Huhh... Whuh? Who are you?" asked Aurastios, trying to use Thunderbolt. "Oh, you're Fanger!" Aurastios thought back to the time when he and Fanger were friends. Ages ago.

It happened when the two were 8 years old. Fanger was captured by a trainer. As a young Flaafy, Aurastios was flabbergasted when Fanger was captured. He was crying for a straight day. Then, when they were 12 years old, they were forced to fight each other. Fanger's mind was corrupted, and he attacked Aurastios mercilessly. Aurastios wouldn't attack him because they were friends. His parents were out hunting when Aurastios was battling the corrupted Mightyena. The thing Aurastios remembered the best was falling of the edge of the bluff where he used to live into the deep water. When he got back up, Fanger was gone.
"Yes, and I'm back to destroy you! I will win!" said Fanger with anger. Then, he was hit by the Thunderbolt. Fanger was caught completely off gaurd, and ran back into the forest.
"That takes care off that!" said Aurastios to himself. "He'll be back for more," he than thought twice. He was speaking out loud, but he didn't know why he wanted to. Suddently, he got pelted by rain. "Oh no! The hurricane!" screamed Aurastios as he was picked up by the wind.
By dawn, the hurricane passed. Aurastios fainted in the wind. He woke up, exhausted where he was before the hurricane! How odd... he thought. As he looked around, he saw the forest in ruins. Oh, no! Fanger! he thought franticly. He rann through the forest and found Fanger.
"What a useless pokemon! He won't even run from the hurricane!" came a voice. Aurastios saw a trainer run off, leaving Fanger in the wild. Aurastios brought him back to his bluff.
"Yes, and ev-everything is going to be okay now." Aurastios sobbed into Fanger's fur. I-I can't believe it's really you!" Fanger looked at Aurastios and began to cry.
"It's been 6 years since you were really you! We fought twice, when you were under the control of a trainer!" Aurastios explained.
"Okay." Aurastios tryed to pick up Fanger, but he couldn't. Fanger was to weak.
"Help me, Aurastios. Hunt for me. I need some Taillow meat to survive. I've probably been feeding off of manufactured food for 6 years..." Fanger sounded incredibly weak.
Aurastios went out to hunt for him, and it took him a while to find a Taillow. He killed it, and brought it back to Fanger. On Aurastios's way back, he had to battle a trainer. It took a while, and Aurastios began to worry.Finally, he beat all of the trainer's pokemon. Aurastios went back to Fanger. "Fanger, I found some food! Fanger? Fanger? FANGER!" Aurastios put his ear up to Fanger's heart. It wasn't beating. Fanger died from lack of energy after the hurricane. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Fanger dying right after he began living again was to much for Aurastios to bear. "I willl destroy all trainers!" Aurastios yelled at the sky. "Hear that? You killed my best friend! I won't let you get away with anything more!"
Aurastios spent the next few days digging a grave for Fanger. After he burried Fanger, Aurastios spent the days thinking of ways to get back at the trainers. He rarely slept or ate anytrhing, because he was too depressed about Fanger. His anger at the trainers gave him the will to live, and he finally moved on. He was finally to ready live.
He began to plan his attack on Lilycove city, the nearest human settlement near him. I'll need help, he thought. He went into the ruined forest to look for recruits. This will be the first strike. he thought. Then he remembered the Safari Zone that was close to Lilycove city. This "safari" was more like an opportunity for trainers to capture wild pokemon. In the small space, they didn't have anywhere to run, and were usually captured. Sickening. he thought. Just sickening. And he continued to look around for recruits.
END OF CHAPTER 1

Feedback is needed, as this is my first Fan Fic!
Dude, that is nice story!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Revenge

CHAPTER 1, PART 1
Aurastios the Ampharos was awake. This was unusual for him, as it was four o'clock in the morning. He had been feeling weird lately, as if there was something completely impossible to explain was haunting him. The wind was blowing at an intense speed. Aurastios knew that this could mean only one thing. Hurricane. He could see its bizarrely opaque shape. Of course, he thought. One has to hit now. This wasn't the right time for Aurastios, as his thoughts were bothering him. It seemed like... like... something was coming for him. It was exactly a week ago that Aurastios left his home to live on a bluff peninsula that was surrounded by a dense forest. Nothing alive could get him were he was... of course he hadn't thought about hurricanes. They were always a threat. Suddenly, Aurastios heard rustling in the bushes. Out of nowhere, a Mightyena jumped out at him!

"Yes, and I'm back to destroy you! I will win!" said Fanger with anger. Then, he was hit by the Thunderbolt. Fanger was caught completely off guard, and ran back into the forest.
"That takes care off that!" said Aurastios to himself. "He'll be back for more," he than thought twice. He was speaking out loud, but he didn't know why he wanted to. Suddenly, he got pelted by rain. "Oh no! The hurricane!" screamed Aurastios as he was picked up by the wind.
By dawn, the hurricane passed. Aurastios fainted in the wind. He woke up, exhausted where he was before the hurricane! How odd... he thought. As he looked around, he saw the forest in ruins. Oh, no! Fanger! He thought franticly. He ran through the forest and found Fanger.
"Okay." Aurastios tried to pick up Fanger, but he couldn't. Fanger was too weak.
Aurastios went out to hunt for him, and it took him a while to find a Taillow. He killed it, and brought it back to Fanger. On Aurastios's way back, he had to battle a trainer. It took a while, and Aurastios began to worry. Finally, he beat all of the trainer's pokemon. Aurastios went back to Fanger. "Fanger, I found some food! Fanger? Fanger? FANGER!" Aurastios put his ear up to Fanger's heart. It wasn't beating. Fanger died from lack of energy after the hurricane. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Fanger dying right after he began living again was too much for Aurastios to bear. "I will destroy all trainers!" Aurastios yelled at the sky. "Hear that? You killed my best friend! I won't let you get away with anything more!"
Aurastios spent the next few days digging a grave for Fanger. After he buried Fanger, Aurastios spent the days thinking of ways to get back at the trainers. He rarely slept or ate anything, because he was too depressed about Fanger. His anger at the trainers gave him the will to live, and he finally moved on. He was finally to ready live.
END OF CHAPTER 1

I just edited it with Microsoft word, so the errors are gone.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:21 AM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Remmber to just replace the uneditted verison with the editted verison rather than posting a new post :)

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 09-26-2006, 12:13 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I won't post another chapter until 1 more person reviews. Please, read this.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:39 AM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to vgbri

I also like the story!
I will be waiting for you!

Last edited by vgbri; 09-28-2006 at 12:49 AM.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:35 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgbri View Post
OOC: Hey I can join right? So do I just post my guy sorta like yours? I have never done a Fan Fic before so it would be nice if I knew what to do. Thanks. I also like the story!
You can't join. This is a fan-fic, and it's my story. You're just here to review it.

Here's the next installment:

CHAPTER 2, PART 1
Aurastios was still searching for recruits. He saw a young Oddish. It may not be powerful, but it was better than nothing, as he needed numbers in his attack of Lilycove city.
"Hello?" asked Aurastios.
"W-who are you?" asked the obviously nervous Oddish.
"I may look... big, but I need recruits to destroy Lilycove city in the south." replied Aurastios. The little Oddish was on the verge of passing out.
"Y-Y-You won't kill me if I join you?" asked the Oddish.
"Umm... I never had the intention of killing you in the first place." explained Aurastios. The Oddish relaxed a bit.
"I'll join you, if it means leaving these god forsaken woods." said the Oddish. It obviously had something against the ruined woods.
"Okay." said the Oddish. "My name is Root."
"Great!" said Aurastios happily. Root began to follow Aurastios around.

Aurastios had many encounters like this getting pokemon to follw him. Before long, he had a crew of Root, a Magneton, a Poliwhirl, a Misdreavus, and, to make some power, a Flygon.

"Hey..." said the Poliwhirl, trying to catch some attention.
"Yeah?" asked Aurastios.
"Look over there, it's a herd of Eevee, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon. Mybe you would want them for numbers..." replied the Poliwhirl.
"I'll check it out." said Aurastios. He hobbled over to them and asked the leader of the 30 or so pokemon whether they wanted to join.
"Why should we join you?" asked the Vaporeon in charge.
"Because," Aurastios began explaining. "Have you ever had someone you love taken away by trainers?" asked Aurastios.
"Yes... my daughter was captured by a trainer and I could do nothing. I tried to chase him, but the trainer flew away on a Dragonite..." said the Vaporeon. "If someone looks at it that way, than I'd be glad to join. I'll see what my tribe thinks." The Vaporeon rushed away to his tribe.

Within half an hour, he came back with his entire tribe behind him. "We would all be glad to join." said Vaporeon. "By the way, my name is Flant."
"We should attack." said Aurastios. "Thirty-six pokemon should be enough to at least destroy the Department store and make a point." explained Aurastios. The large group went south to Lilycove city, ready to make an implant on the general public.
END OF CHAPTER 2, PART 1

I'll wait for two more people to review before writing chapter 3.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:44 AM
Danne112 Offline

This story idea is really interesting I like it a lot! Especially for your first!

But anyways, as for feedback - your dialouge, action and plot are excellent, as a reader I'd like to see more emotion though, especially in places where it could be seen most such as when Fanger dies. It's easy to tell by his actions that he's distressed and grieving, but it's not obvious in his expressions and actual feelings as much.

Like I did say though, your dialouge is very strong, a strength that I find I lack in writing. Everybody's got their strong points, improving on them and trying to be more well balanced definatly isn't an easy thing

Keep it up, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:14 PM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

I agree with Danne112 this is getting good so make that next chapter!
Old 09-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danne112 View Post
This story idea is really interesting I like it a lot! Especially for your first!

But anyways, as for feedback - your dialouge, action and plot are excellent, as a reader I'd like to see more emotion though, especially in places where it could be seen most such as when Fanger dies. It's easy to tell by his actions that he's distressed and grieving, but it's not obvious in his expressions and actual feelings as much.

Like I did say though, your dialouge is very strong, a strength that I find I lack in writing. Everybody's got their strong points, improving on them and trying to be more well balanced definatly isn't an easy thing

Keep it up, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Alright, thanks for the feedback! I'll try to work more emotion into this next chapter.

CHAPTER 3, PART 1
Aurastios wasn't so sure about all of this... he never thought of himself as a leader. As he led his group through the hurricane-striken forest, he couldn't help but think of Fanger... Fanger was the only friend he ever had.
I wish Fanger could help me... Araustios was trying not to think about him since Aurastios finished his grave, but it wasn't easy. He led he unorganized group forward. It seemed to be taking hours...
"Aurastios, when will we get there?" asked an Eevee.
"I really don't know, as I've never left Northern Lilycove Forest." he replied, but as soon as he said it, the sparkling metropolis of Lilycove city opened up before Aurastios's eyes. Aurastios was hesitant. This could get ugly, he considered. A huge city like that is bound to have lots of policemen. We could all get killed. But he needed to make the implant that pokemon should have the right to freedom.
"Let's go." he said. "Charge!" he commanded, and the thirty-five pokemon behind him went straight for the city.
Bad idea! he thought. "Stop!" he yelled. "We should go through the sewage to our destination.
"Where will we get in the sewer?" a question came from a pokemon that Aurastios couln't see. He smiled craftily.

Another hour later, the group was in Lilycove's cove. As Aurastios predicted, there was a sewage line leading out to the ocean. "Let's go." he said solemnly. The group entered the sewage line.
Once again, Fanger came to Aurastios's mind. He tried to erase it, but it wouldn't go. He began to lead the group with a trudge.
It didn't take very long at all to find the gate marked "Department Store". Aurastios opened it up.
"Ahh! Sewage monsters!" came the cry of a young boy when Aurastios lifted the cap to the sewage. They were directly in front of the Department store, but trainers saw them.
"Rare pokemon! We gotta catch them!" sounds like that were all around. It was quite a commotion.
"Attack!" yelled Aurastios, and pokemon began coming out of the sewers in waves.
"I'll try!" The Flygon used an Earthquake on the field.
"No! Elekid!" a trainer came over and grabbed his fainted pokemon. "I hate you." the little kid ran of to a pokemon center.
Similar things were sounding like this when the Eevee evolution herd attacked in syncronization.
"Look out!" a more experienced trainer challenged the group. "Go, Seadra!" he yelled. The evil looking Seahorse came out of its ball. It started attacking, but Aurastios gave it a Thunderbolt attack, and the water pokemon fainted right away. They were unstoppable. Suddently, Aurastios was hit in the head with a smooth sphere.
Ahhh! A pokeball! thought Aurastios. He began panicking. I won't end up like Fanger! he thought. He almost gave in, but at the last second, he escaped. He walked up to the trainer who threw the pokeball at him, and wacked him in the head with his tail. He fell down, blacked out.
"Let's just leave." said one trainer. "We don't want to end up like him." the trainer looked down at the kid who angered Aurastios. Not a single adult was aware of this incident.
"Okay, time to tear down this building." Aurastios looked at his allies. They all managed to avoid being caught. Then he looked toward the huge department store. "Let's destroy it." Aurastios said confidently.
END OF CHAPTER 3, PART 1

Once again, I need two more people to review. I really liked the action toward the end of this chapter.

Last edited by SpazzedOutRayquaza; 09-28-2006 at 10:51 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:56 PM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

I think it just keeps getting better and better at this point. I wish you did more in the sewers and in the battle you said something about Fanger but other than that PERFECT! I love how you described how Aurastios was almost caught in the pokeball. The dialog is great and so is almost everything else. I wish you had more action when all 36 of your pokemon were sneeking around the department store. I loved it and cant wait for the next chapter!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Meh... No one is reviewing, and I sort of want to post this next chapter... here you go.

CHAPTER 4, PART 1
The department store was gigantic. "Aurastios, how the hell are we going to wreck this thing?!" A few pokemon weren't happy with their situation.
"Uh... follow my lead." Aurastios was trying to sound like a leader, but he was still unsure. "Let's go." This time, he was sure that nothing stood between him and the store. He sent an Eevee inside.
A few minutes later, it came out. "We might want to wait a bit before going in... the lobby is packed."
"Okay, let's just wait in the park, looking innocent. If anyone as any trainer hassles, call for help." And with that, they all went toward the park. For once since the hurricane, things went smoothly. The group had a peaceful time in the park. The only hassle was staying awake.
By midnight, the store closed. "Okay, nows the time," announced Aurastios, and they all went to the department store. "You," Aurastios beckoned to a Jolteon. "Use Pin Missle on the window."
"Okay, but my name is Sarrack." Sarrack used Pin Missle on the window, and it shattered to pieces.
"Excellent." Aurastios and the others jumped through the window. Inside, it seemed pretty generic...
There was a counter with a few palm plants in the corners. Computers were spread all around the lobby. One side had an elevator, and there were vending machines on the other side. "That could be important," said Aurastios. "It could say something valuable to the sabotage.
"I can read!" the Magneton called out from the pack. "It says... Uh... 'Da... sa... ni'. And the second one says... 'C-coke'.
"What? What on Earth does Coke mean? Is it a weapon of some sort? Is it a blue print to destroy the world?" Aurastios obviously wasn't familiar with the human world. "Whatever. We'll worry about Coke later. Right now, we need to ruin this place." Aurastios began giving out roles to Pokemon. He and Sarrack would work to sabotage the computers, a group of Flareon would burn the plants, and everyone else would do general ransacking.
"Let's get to it," said Sarrack, and he and Aurastios started electrocuting the computers.
"TAKE COVER!" yelled Aurastios. He was zapped by a wire. He knew it wouldn't hurt him, but everyone else... well anyway, they took cover. The walls got a few large holes in them from the shock. Within time, the plants were burning. "To the elevators!" they all went to the elevator. "There." Aurastios pointed out the light on the ceiling. "Destroy it."
"I'll do it!" an Espeon used Psychic on the light, smashing it to pieces. Okay, I need an Eevee," said Aurastios. An Eevee stepped forward. "Climb through the hole Espeon made."
"Okay!" the Eevee enthusiastically went through the hole. "Now what?"
"Do you see an iron rope?"
"Yeah. Do I destroy it?"
"Yep," and upon hearing that, the young pokemon bite through the rope.
"Okay, get out! And Eevee, as soon as you start falling, jump to us!" Everyone escaped. "Are we missing anyone?"
"Where's that Eevee?"
"Ow..." came a muffled voice at the bottom of the shaft. I'm getting up..." Luckily, they were on the first floor, and the Eevee fell about 10 feet.
Soon, she was up again. Then it happened. The shock wave from the elevator hitting the floor came up and knocked over the burning plant, setting the rest of the place on fire. "Get out of here!" ordered Aurastios, using the same words he used about 2 minutes ago. They all left. Aurastios stayed in front of the burning building, while the others all hid.
"Hear that, people?" Aurastios was bragging to the public about his deed.
Fire-fighters arrived. Aurastios began to fight off fire-fighters. It was pretty easy, as they had no pokemon. The building burnt to the ground.
By morning, Aurastios was on the "WANTED: WILD POKEMON" list. He and his group of refugees ran away from Lilycove city and started hiding in the ruined woods for a while, to escape from the public for now.
END OF CHAPTER 4
Old 10-05-2006, 02:11 AM
Rohypnol Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol
Default Re: Part 1: Revenge

HEY this is pretty cool stuff........BUT YOU KIND OF MADE ME FEEL BAD FOR PLAYING POKEMON

*Cries his brains out for catching a Vaporeons daughter* I hope those pokemon get it socked to them by Lance or someone

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time

Last edited by kingrptr101; 10-05-2006 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:06 AM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Part 1: Revenge

I am enjoying this keep it up! I miss the emotion from the last chapter though but I couldn't do any better. I loved how you showed exactly how you destroyed the department store and I am excited for the next chapter. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!? Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Part 1: Revenge, Chapter 5

Thanks, guys. Time for chapter 5.

CHAPTER 5, PART 1
"Okay, guys. We should ruin something else, but make sure we don't get caught." Aurastios was making a speech.
"I'm feeling a bit nervous about all this..."
"I'm a bit unnerved too."
"What if we do get caught?"
"This is a bit scary..." A few of the weaker pokemon were scared about this.
"Look, there will be a reward." Aurastios assured the other pokemon that, but inside his head, different things were going on. A reward, if we survive... Even Aurastios was scared. "Here's another announcement: I'm making a co-leader of our group." He called up Flant the Vaporeon. "I'm going to make you co-leader. This means you become leader if I'm ever absent for some reason, and you can help with plans. The destruction of the Department store wasn't very well planned...."
"Thank you, thank you." Flant was a bit, well, conceited, but he seemed like a leader, and he was one before he joined Aurastios's unorganized group. He began to make a speech, but it's too long and boring for me to type out.
After the speech, a few pokemon were asleep. "Enough, Flant! That wasn't needed at all!" Aurastios scolded the conceited co-leader. The end of the day was near, and whoever wasn't already bored to sleep fell asleep.
As the sun rose, everyone woke up.
When everyone was completely risen and awake, Aurastios made a speech saying that they would go back to Lilycove city to destroy the Art Museum. "It shouldn't be that hard. The Department Store was twice the size!"
"Okay..." the other pokemon were a bit unsure about it, but ready to go in.

LILYCOVE CITY
To make a long story short: As they entered the city, policemen caught Aurastios and put him in jail. "Come back for me, Flant!" were his last words.
Jail was murky, cold, and no fun. "Dang." Aurastios was not happy. They put him in a completely steel box.
Outside the prison, Flant was talking. "Okay, now we destroy the Art Museum!"
"But what about-"
"No! We won't save Aurastios! I will be your new leader!"
"He said to save hi-"
"I said NO! Forget Aurastios!" Flant decided that a mutiny was in order. Most of the others didn't think it was a good idea, but a few of them sided with Flant. But in the end, they all ended up following Flant to the Art Museum.