Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Games Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #166  
Old 04-24-2008, 12:55 AM
Phantasm.Angel's Avatar
Phantasm.Angel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 3,317
Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Your PMD2 Stats

Here, you can post your stats for your Exploration Team in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, or Explorers of Darkness.
Team:
Game:
Leader:
Partner:
Other Pokemon:
Play Time:
Adventures:
Rank:
Points to the next Rank:
Chapter:
Bosses beaten:
Friend Code:
Any of the info from your adventure log you want to enter:

Here's mine, keep in mind I just started over.
Team: BulbaChu
Game: Explorers of Time
Leader: Bulbasaur (M) (Ryan)
Level: 13
Tackle, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Sleep Powder
Partner: Pikachu (M) (Caleb)
Level: 13
Thundershock, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave. Quick Attack
Other Pokemon: Chingling (F) (Chime)
Level: 12
Wrap, Growl, Astonish
Grimer (M) (Grimace)
Level: 10
Poison Gas, Pound, Harden, Mud Slap
Barboach (F) (Stachita)
Level: 12
Mud Slap, Mud Sport, Water Sport, Water Gun
Play Time: 2:16:51
Adventures: 8
Rank: Bronze
Points to the next Rank: 210
Chapter: Chapter 6: Team Skull
Bosses beaten: Koffing+Zubat, Drowzee
Pokemon that joined you: 3
Kinds of Pokemon battled: 26
Moves learned: 18
Kinds of Items acquired: 34
Dungeons cleared: 6
Record # of one-floor victories: 13
__________________
"You see, in life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 04-26-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 04-24-2008, 01:06 AM
RUZR's Avatar
RUZR Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Saving You
Posts: 75
Default Re: Your PMD2 Stats

Team: THiNK (Because I'm practically always trying to think of a way to pass the dungeon and how to use items efficiently)
Game: Darkness
Leader: Treecko
Partner: Squirtle
Other Pokemon: Manaphy, Zangoss
Play Time: 20:54
Adventures: 88
Rank: Super + Secret
Points to the next Rank: 3260
Chapter: None
Bosses beaten: Droyzee, Fake Groudon, Luxray, Celebi symbol, that...lets just say I have up to Darkrai.
Friend Code: 3222 5881 3531
Any of the info from your adventure log you want to enter:
__________________
TEAM THiNK
FC: 3222-5881-3531
Team Number: 0000-0004-6180
Successful Rescues: 1
Rank: Hyper Rank*
I do rescues. Send a PM and I'll be glad to help you (though I won't do any of the N/W/E/S Islands)
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 04-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Royal Pichu's Avatar
Royal Pichu Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Somewhere where the sun dont shine
Posts: 4,431
Send a message via AIM to Royal Pichu
Default Re: Your PMD2 Stats

Team:starShadow
Game:Darkness
Leader: Piplup
Partner:Charmander
Other Pokemon:not yet.lol
Play Time:??
Adventures:i dont know
Rank:starter
Points to the next Rank:?
Chapter: chapter 3
Bosses beaten:none
Friend Code:189115054462
Any of the info from your adventure log you want to enter
uhh sure:battled 9 pokemon,learned 5 moves,Items 14,Dungeon cleared:2
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 04-24-2008, 05:46 AM
lazyoceans's Avatar
lazyoceans Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35
Default Re: Your PMD2 Stats

Team: Infinity
Game: Time
Leader: Turtwig (Adese, lv38)
Partner: Torchic (Clementine, lv37)
Other Pokemon: Barboach (Herman lv33) & Mareep (lv32)
Play Time: 21:05:42 as of typing this
Adventures: 70
Rank: Gold
Points to the next Rank: 965
Chapter: 17 I think
Bosses beaten: I'm not sure where to find this. :/ I have up to a Celebi icon on the screen you get when you hit Continue on the startup screen.
Friend Code: 4768-7763-9460
Any of the info from your adventure log you want to enter:
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 04-24-2008, 07:04 AM
AshMistyMayfan's Avatar
AshMistyMayfan Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Johto
Posts: 3,080
Default Re: Your PMD2 Stats

Unfortunately, I got zapped into time in Chapter 14 so I can't give full names of my recruits. Working with level 34 Machop...level 32 Cubone...level 22 Dratini...and had Beautifly that I got as a ??? reward up to level 10...

Team: ATeam5000
Game: Pokemon Mystery of Time (Onto the future where Dusknoir talked to his boss Dialga.)
Leader: Ash the Pikachu, level 44, 117 HP, 69/60 Attack/Defense, 69/64 SP Atk/Def
Partner:Dawn the Piplup (I had bad luck on the test trying to secure the female Piplup) Level 43, 122 HP, 64/62 Attack/Defense, 66/62 SP Atk/SP def

Pokemon moves:
Pikachu: Thunderwave/Quick Attack (linked), Thunderbolt, Discharge (like Charizard's heat wave, potential to kick major you know what in dungeons!)

Piplup: Brine, Drill Peck, Bubblebeam, Hydro Pump (Once evolved to Empoleon, bumping Bubblebeam to Aqua Jet!)
Other Pokemon: Working with Machop level 30s, Cubone Mid 30s, Dratini low 20s

Secured Houndoor, extra Cubone, Beautifly, Aron, Aerodactyl in ??? missions.

Secured Budew, Oddish (need one more/female), Polliwag (3), Carnivine, Cubone on 2 tries , Shinx, Cherubi, Larvitar, and a few evolved Pokemon.

Hatched: Starly/Hoppip from eggs
Play Time: Need to go thru chapter 14
Adventures:
71 Pokemon joined me, including 4 ???
140 kinds of Pokemon battled
126 Moves learned
119 items acquired
28 dungeons cleared
2 dungeons failed (beginning/+ Groudon (level was too low)
3 Pokemon eggs hatched
Record # one floor victories, 21
Discovered Hot Spring/Fogbound lake)
Rank: Super Rank
Points to the next Rank: 2100
Chapter: 14, by Chasm Cave...about to go through possibly according to the guide, 4 chapter dungeons to get back to present.
Bosses beaten: Mesprit, Uxie's Groudon, Grovyle
Friend Code: Need to get one

What missions do you like taking:

Money/ ?+ missions
Gummi missions (Need yellows for my poor Pikachu in the worse way!)
?+ LIke securing TMs/extra gummis/occasional reviver seed.
Capturing wanted criminals

A and S missions, and the *1 missions...those ?+ in them along with money/gummi mean EXTRA good stuff like a good TM on Swords Dance!

Your highest dungeon missions:

Thus far, 5 missions in one dungeon, all success!

What would I like to see?

A similar site to http://dungeon.filb.de/list.php?dungeon=0&submit=OK
So that I can get missions/ big rewards!
__________________
ATeam's elite members. If you are stuck in a dungeon, you better contact the ATeam.
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Old 04-29-2008, 01:43 AM
Kenzy Catastrophe's Avatar
Kenzy Catastrophe Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pants.
Posts: 254
Send a message via AIM to Kenzy Catastrophe
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Team:
Feral Eyes

Clan Leader:
Umbreon
(Evea ((Eh-vee-ah)).)

Rank:
Platinum

Pokemon used:
Evea/Umbreon Lvl 61

Info:
Motto:Always happy.
Available: Anytime.
Deadly: Yes.
Defeatable: No.



Hire me, Evea. I always get it done.....
Unless its a lvl 1 reset dungeon...
I'm absolute !@#$ at those.
__________________
I'm back again! - Re: Username Change Marathon - Username changed to: Kenzy Catastrophe
-
Changed from: Huntiz

Reply With Quote
  #172  
Old 05-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Jammin360's Avatar
Jammin360 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 133
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Team: A-NUI

Leader: Sceptile(Lvl. 100)

Partner: Blastoise(Lvl. 100)

Adventures: 3200+

Rank: Platinum

Points: 170,000+

(#5 out of Top 10 in the world)





If you didn't already catch on, the whole thing is pretty much BS. I just got the game today :)
__________________
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl:
Name: Owen
Code: 1933-9929-5009

Reply With Quote
  #173  
Old 05-17-2008, 08:52 PM
AshMistyMayfan's Avatar
AshMistyMayfan Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Johto
Posts: 3,080
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Real, legit,Team:

Leader: Pikachu/now Raichu/level 100, partner Piplup/now Empoleon level 95

(Since I got my game on right now, don't want to redo this)

Pokemon:
Long List:

Bulbasaur, Charmander (2), Charmelon (1), Charizard (Charlene, level 54 (5 away from Heat Wave) Charizard (2) Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise Misty 10(37, learned Hydro/Skull Bash, May Caterpie, Metapod, 3 Butterfrees, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pippi the Pidgey, Pidgeot, Ratticate, Spearow/Fearow, Ash 2 the Pikachu, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Buttercup Nidoran/male Nidoran, Sarah the Clefairy (43), Samantha the recruited Vulpix (Wondermail mission), Ninetails, Melissa the recruited Jigglypuff, Golbat, 4 Oddishes, Gloom, Paras, Venoat, 2 Venomoth, Cassidy the Meowth, Psyduck, Primeape (2), Monica the growlighe, Misty/Jet Li/Kermit the Frog/Polliwag, plliwirl, Polliwrath 2, 2 Abras, 2 Kadabras, Machop
2 Bellsprout, Tentacool, 2 Tentacruel, Golem, 3 Ponytas, 2 Rapidash, 2 Slowpoke, Seel, Shellder, Onix, 3 Krabby, Voltorb/ Electrode, 3 Exeggute, 3 Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak 2,Lickitong, Koffing 2, 2 Rhyhorn, 2 Chansey, Tangela Kangaskhan, Horsea, Goldeen, Seaking, Staryu, Scyther, Magmar 2, Pinsir, Tauros, Magikarp 2, 6 Eevees (3 of them leveled 50, want them to learn Trump Card at 57), Vaporeon, Flareon, Omanyte 2, Kabuto/Kabutops, 3 Aerodactyl, Dratini, Dragonite, Chikorita 2 (one leveled 42, ready for evolution), Jasmine Cyndquil, ready for evolution 49, Totodile, Feraligatr,Sentret, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Ledyba 2, Ledian, Ariados, Chinchou, Cleffa 2, 3 Togepi, Natu, Xatu, Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos, Bellossom, Marill 2, Azumarill 2, 2 Pollitoed, Hoppip, Jumpluff, Aipom, 2 Sunkern, Sunflora, 2 Wooper, Quagsire, Umbreon, Murkrow, Misdrevious, Unown, Girafarig, Pineco, Dunsparce 2, Gligar, Snubbull, 2 Granbull, Qwilfish, Shuckle, 2 Sneasel, Slugma 3, MagCargo, Winub, Delibird,Houndour, Houndoom, 3 Phanpy, Donphan, Stantler, Smeargle, 2 Tyrogues, Smoochum, Elekid, 2 Magby, 2 Miltank, Larvitar 2, Pupitar 2, Blaziken (Torchic, leveled), Mudkip, Marshtomp, Poochyena 2, Zigzagoon, Wurmple 2, Beautifly, Lotad 2, lombrea, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Taillow/2 Swellow, Wingull, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir (ralts leveled), Surskit, 2 Shroomish, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Nincada, Shedinja (recruited), Whismur, Loudred, Azurill, 2 Nosepass, Skitty 2, Sableye, Meditite, Medicham, Electrike, Pluse, Minum, Roselia, Gulpin, Numel 3, Spoink, Spinda 2, Trapinch, Flygon, Cacnea 2, 2 Swablu, Altaria (Swablu raised), Zangoose, Barbroach, Whiscash, Corpish, Crawdaunt 2, Baltoy, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas 2, Castform, Shuppet 3, Chimeco 2, Absol, Glalie, Spheal, Clampearl 2, Relicanth, Luvdisc 3, Bagon 2, Beldum, Latios, Turtwig 4, 2 Chimchar, Monferno, Paul the Infernape, Piplup 3, Starly 4, Staravia, Staraptor 2, Kricketot 2, Kricketune, Luxray (Shinx raised to level 41), Budew 3, Roserade (roselia raised to 41, taught Grass Knot), Shieldon, all 3 Wormadam, Mothim, Combee, Vespiquen, Pachirisu, Buizel. Floatzel, Cherubi, Cherrim, West/East Shellos, West/East Gastrodon, Ambipom 2, Drifblim, Buneary, Lopunny (raised from Buneary, got in unlocking a Wondermail to save it, recruited it), Mismagius, Hunchcrow, 3 Glameow, 2 Chingling, Stunky, Skuntank, Mime Jr. Happiny, 2 Gibble, Munchlax (mission recruited) Riolu, Lucario, Hippopotas, Hippowdon 2, Skorupi 2, Drapion, Croagunk, Carnivine, Mantyke 2, Magnezone 2, Electivire, 2 Gliscor, Uxie, Mespirt, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Manaphy (named it Max)

Play Time: 158:33:17
Adventures: 329
Rank: Master
Currency: 500,000 in bank, 24,149 on hand

276 Pokemon joined (have to delete extras)
446 kinds of Pokemon battled
305 moves learned
326 moves acquired
85 dungeons cleared
14 times fainted in dungeon
13 successful friend rescues
2 times stole from Kecleon (used Trawl orb, need higher leveling for encounter and not have teams with me or they'd get KOed by many Kecleon.)
24 Pokemon evolved
Graduated, and I like my partner Pokemon.

Pokemon you like to work with:
Roserade :water missions
Lopunny (partner because of the klutz nature)
Charizard :grass/bug type missions
Blastoise
Lucario
Luxray :water/Spacial missions
Raichu :spacial Missions/legendary recruitment missions with Friend Bow lv 100
Empoleon
Infernape
Blaziken
Meganium (soon)
Typhloson (soon)
Manaphy
Beautifly (soon)
Pidgey (soon)
Poochyena (mightyena)
Eevees (Tail Whip/Tackle go great once they're level 31 or so)
Medicham
Altaria
__________________
ATeam's elite members. If you are stuck in a dungeon, you better contact the ATeam.
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 05-18-2008, 06:28 AM
pkmn trainer Vincent's Avatar
pkmn trainer Vincent Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Victory Road - Sinnoh
Posts: 769
Send a message via MSN to pkmn trainer Vincent Send a message via Yahoo to pkmn trainer Vincent
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
Real, legit,Team:

Leader: Pikachu/now Raichu/level 100, partner Piplup/now Empoleon level 95

(Since I got my game on right now, don't want to redo this)

Pokemon:
Long List:

Bulbasaur, Charmander (2), Charmelon (1), Charizard (Charlene, level 54 (5 away from Heat Wave) Charizard (2) Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise Misty 10(37, learned Hydro/Skull Bash, May Caterpie, Metapod, 3 Butterfrees, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pippi the Pidgey, Pidgeot, Ratticate, Spearow/Fearow, Ash 2 the Pikachu, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Buttercup Nidoran/male Nidoran, Sarah the Clefairy (43), Samantha the recruited Vulpix (Wondermail mission), Ninetails, Melissa the recruited Jigglypuff, Golbat, 4 Oddishes, Gloom, Paras, Venoat, 2 Venomoth, Cassidy the Meowth, Psyduck, Primeape (2), Monica the growlighe, Misty/Jet Li/Kermit the Frog/Polliwag, plliwirl, Polliwrath 2, 2 Abras, 2 Kadabras, Machop
2 Bellsprout, Tentacool, 2 Tentacruel, Golem, 3 Ponytas, 2 Rapidash, 2 Slowpoke, Seel, Shellder, Onix, 3 Krabby, Voltorb/ Electrode, 3 Exeggute, 3 Exeggutor, Cubone, Marowak 2,Lickitong, Koffing 2, 2 Rhyhorn, 2 Chansey, Tangela Kangaskhan, Horsea, Goldeen, Seaking, Staryu, Scyther, Magmar 2, Pinsir, Tauros, Magikarp 2, 6 Eevees (3 of them leveled 50, want them to learn Trump Card at 57), Vaporeon, Flareon, Omanyte 2, Kabuto/Kabutops, 3 Aerodactyl, Dratini, Dragonite, Chikorita 2 (one leveled 42, ready for evolution), Jasmine Cyndquil, ready for evolution 49, Totodile, Feraligatr,Sentret, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Ledyba 2, Ledian, Ariados, Chinchou, Cleffa 2, 3 Togepi, Natu, Xatu, Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos, Bellossom, Marill 2, Azumarill 2, 2 Pollitoed, Hoppip, Jumpluff, Aipom, 2 Sunkern, Sunflora, 2 Wooper, Quagsire, Umbreon, Murkrow, Misdrevious, Unown, Girafarig, Pineco, Dunsparce 2, Gligar, Snubbull, 2 Granbull, Qwilfish, Shuckle, 2 Sneasel, Slugma 3, MagCargo, Winub, Delibird,Houndour, Houndoom, 3 Phanpy, Donphan, Stantler, Smeargle, 2 Tyrogues, Smoochum, Elekid, 2 Magby, 2 Miltank, Larvitar 2, Pupitar 2, Blaziken (Torchic, leveled), Mudkip, Marshtomp, Poochyena 2, Zigzagoon, Wurmple 2, Beautifly, Lotad 2, lombrea, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Taillow/2 Swellow, Wingull, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir (ralts leveled), Surskit, 2 Shroomish, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Nincada, Shedinja (recruited), Whismur, Loudred, Azurill, 2 Nosepass, Skitty 2, Sableye, Meditite, Medicham, Electrike, Pluse, Minum, Roselia, Gulpin, Numel 3, Spoink, Spinda 2, Trapinch, Flygon, Cacnea 2, 2 Swablu, Altaria (Swablu raised), Zangoose, Barbroach, Whiscash, Corpish, Crawdaunt 2, Baltoy, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas 2, Castform, Shuppet 3, Chimeco 2, Absol, Glalie, Spheal, Clampearl 2, Relicanth, Luvdisc 3, Bagon 2, Beldum, Latios, Turtwig 4, 2 Chimchar, Monferno, Paul the Infernape, Piplup 3, Starly 4, Staravia, Staraptor 2, Kricketot 2, Kricketune, Luxray (Shinx raised to level 41), Budew 3, Roserade (roselia raised to 41, taught Grass Knot), Shieldon, all 3 Wormadam, Mothim, Combee, Vespiquen, Pachirisu, Buizel. Floatzel, Cherubi, Cherrim, West/East Shellos, West/East Gastrodon, Ambipom 2, Drifblim, Buneary, Lopunny (raised from Buneary, got in unlocking a Wondermail to save it, recruited it), Mismagius, Hunchcrow, 3 Glameow, 2 Chingling, Stunky, Skuntank, Mime Jr. Happiny, 2 Gibble, Munchlax (mission recruited) Riolu, Lucario, Hippopotas, Hippowdon 2, Skorupi 2, Drapion, Croagunk, Carnivine, Mantyke 2, Magnezone 2, Electivire, 2 Gliscor, Uxie, Mespirt, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Manaphy (named it Max)

Play Time: 158:33:17
Adventures: 329
Rank: Master
Currency: 500,000 in bank, 24,149 on hand

276 Pokemon joined (have to delete extras)
446 kinds of Pokemon battled
305 moves learned
326 moves acquired
85 dungeons cleared
14 times fainted in dungeon
13 successful friend rescues
2 times stole from Kecleon (used Trawl orb, need higher leveling for encounter and not have teams with me or they'd get KOed by many Kecleon.)
24 Pokemon evolved
Graduated, and I like my partner Pokemon.

Pokemon you like to work with:
Roserade :water missions
Lopunny (partner because of the klutz nature)
Charizard :grass/bug type missions
Blastoise
Lucario
Luxray :water/Spacial missions
Raichu :spacial Missions/legendary recruitment missions with Friend Bow lv 100
Empoleon
Infernape
Blaziken
Meganium (soon)
Typhloson (soon)
Manaphy
Beautifly (soon)
Pidgey (soon)
Poochyena (mightyena)
Eevees (Tail Whip/Tackle go great once they're level 31 or so)
Medicham
Altaria

Rofl you used a Trawl Orb in the same room as the Kecleon! ever defeated or escaped the kecleon?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Old 05-19-2008, 06:05 PM
RavenFire's Avatar
RavenFire Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Clogging up your toilet.
Posts: 264
Send a message via MSN to RavenFire
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Team: Silence
Leader: Meowth
Play Time: 01:43
Adventures: 6
Rank: Normal
Points: 85 to next rank
Pokemon:
Meowth lvl 10/11 (Raven)
Torchic lvl 10/11 (Doodle)

Game: PMD2 Time

I just started :o
__________________

|FC|Theme: Time|

Made by me :P
Reply With Quote
  #176  
Old 05-19-2008, 11:01 PM
All Hope Is Gone's Avatar
All Hope Is Gone Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Rapture
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to All Hope Is Gone Send a message via Yahoo to All Hope Is Gone
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Team:explorers
Leader: totodile lv 52
Play Time:46:13:50
Adventures:alot
Rank:bronze
Points:dont know
Pokemon:
totodile lv52
turtwig lv 52


i still cant beat dialga yet
__________________


Vpp URPG
YouTube Channel

War does not determine who is right....only who is left.
Reply With Quote
  #177  
Old 05-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Liya's Avatar
Liya Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 26
Send a message via Yahoo to Liya
Talking Re: Your Game Stats

Alright. This is for my "Explorers of Darkness" game. Not my better "Red Rescue Team" game. So if it lame, well.... I'm just start it.
Team: FireRed (No other name come to my brain)
Leader: Lani (Cyndaquil), Lv. 16
Partner: Twisy (Turtwig), Lv. 16
Play Time: .....(Not checked)
Adventures: Not really much
Rank: Silver
Points: Around 500+, maybe.
Pokemon:
2 Anorith: Anorith Lv. 1 ; Anort Lv. 8
Dodou Lv. 14
Starly Lv. 14
2 Machop: Machop Lv. 6 ; Mach Lv. 8
2 Geodude: Rocky, Geodude (Level not checked)
Weedle Lv. 12
Oddish Lv. 11
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 05-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Bloody TC's Avatar
Bloody TC Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sesame Street
Posts: 835
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Explorers of Time team


Team: Leafblazer
Pokemon:
Infernape lv. 93
Dragonaire lv. 50
Salamence lv. 59
Charizard lv. 50
rank: Hyper
Dungeons: all
__________________
~Sex is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray that you don't multiply~
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 05-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Blue_Dragon_Mew's Avatar
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: *hidden*
Posts: 2,930
Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Explorers of Time

Team: Charizard, Empoleon, Gardevior, soon-to-be Glaceon.
Leader: Flare the Charizard, Aquamarine the Empoleon.
Play Time: 110:49:12
Adventures: A lot.
Rank: Master
Points: None left.
Pokemon: To many to list.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 05-22-2008, 02:08 AM
pkmn trainer Vincent's Avatar
pkmn trainer Vincent Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Victory Road - Sinnoh
Posts: 769
Send a message via MSN to pkmn trainer Vincent Send a message via Yahoo to pkmn trainer Vincent
Default Re: Your Game Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon_Mew View Post
Explorers of Time

Team: Charizard, Empoleon, Gardevior, soon-to-be Glaceon.
Leader: Flare the Charizard, Aquamarine the Empoleon.
Play Time: 110:49:12
Adventures: A lot.
Rank: Master
Points: None left.
Pokemon: To many to list.
Damn you're the first one i've see thats reached Master Rank! I'm only Hyper rank at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody TC View Post
Explorers of Time team


Team: Leafblazer
Pokemon:
Infernape lv. 93
Dragonaire lv. 50
Salamence lv. 59
Charizard lv. 50
rank: Hyper
Dungeons: all
Lol you have the same team name as me, except with an "r" on the end!
__________________

Last edited by pkmn trainer Vincent; 05-22-2008 at 02:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com