Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 09-21-2006, 02:21 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Mystery Dungeon Released!

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Mystery Dungeon Released!
-09/20/06-

Images (Click to Enlarge)

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon were released this week!

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is the 8th Pokemon movie. It's now available on DVD with a free promo card of Mew, a manga sampler, and a small booklet showcasing some of the exclusive Pokemon merchandise available at PokemonCenter.com. It also includes a special bonus disc of Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon, a special shown on the Cartoon Network.

Description:
The world of Pokemon has many legends, but the people of Cameron Palace believe in one very special tale: the legend of the Aura Guardian. Long ago a hero and his Pokemon, Lucario, saved the world from destruction - but can it be true? Ash and his friends find out for themselves when Lucario is awakened and Pikachu disappears! With Lucario's help, Ash sets out on a journey to find Pikachu, a journey that leads him to a mystical tree and the Legendary Pokemon, Mew! The future of a world and the fate of Ash and Pikachu will depend on the power of friendship between humans and Pokemon!

For more information and images, go here: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team is available for the DS, and Red Rescue Team is available for the GBA. Both games are almost the same, so get the game you want depending on which system you want to use.

Description:
For the first time ever, the player is a Pokemon, speaking and interacting with other characters in a world populated only by Pokemon!

Features
- A deep, involving and dramatic story brings the player into a world of Pokemon not seen or experienced before
- Strategic battles enhance the adventure
- Randomly generated dungeons make every mission unique

One day the player awakens to find that he or she has been turned into a Pokemon. The land is being ravaged by natural disasters so the player decides to form a rescue team with a partner Pokemon. The player can interact with many different Pokemon on various missions while trying to uncover their true purpose and destiny. An engrossing story of adventure, redemption and, most of all, friendship.

For more information and screenshots, go here: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com

Last edited by PokemonElite2000; 09-22-2006 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:26 AM
chanseypanty Offline

Default Re: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Mystery Dungeon Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Mystery Dungeon Released!
-09/20/06-

Images (Click to Enlarge)

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was released this week!

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is the 8th Pokemon movie. It's now available on DVD with a free promo card of Mew, a manga sampler, and a small booklet showcasing some of the exclusive Pokemon merchandise available at PokemonCenter.com.

Description:
The world of Pokemon has many legends, but the people of Cameron Palace believe in one very special tale: the legend of the Aura Guardian. Long ago a hero and his Pokemon, Lucario, saved the world from destruction - but can it be true? Ash and his friends find out for themselves when Lucario is awakened and Pikachu disappears! With Lucario's help, Ash sets out on a journey to find Pikachu, a journey that leads him to a mystical tree and the Legendary Pokemon, Mew! The future of a world and the fate of Ash and Pikachu will depend on the power of friendship between humans and Pokemon!

For more information and images, go here: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team is available for the DS, and Red Rescue Team is available for the GBA. Both games are almost the same, so get the game you want depending on which system you want to use.

Description:
For the first time ever, the player is a Pokemon, speaking and interacting with other characters in a world populated only by Pokemon!

Features
- A deep, involving and dramatic story brings the player into a world of Pokemon not seen or experienced before
- Strategic battles enhance the adventure
- Randomly generated dungeons make every mission unique

One day the player awakens to find that he or she has been turned into a Pokemon. The land is being ravaged by natural disasters so the player decides to form a rescue team with a partner Pokemon. The player can interact with many different Pokemon on various missions while trying to uncover their true purpose and destiny. An engrossing story of adventure, redemption and, most of all, friendship.

For more information and screenshots, go here: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
That movie sucks, it even badder than Jirachi movie.

Do you always make news thread??
Old 09-21-2006, 04:42 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanseypanty View Post
That movie sucks, it even badder than Jirachi movie.

Do you always make news thread??
Depends what you like, one of my favorites is the 3rd movie with Entei, but this one is pretty close too. The story is pretty good, and the visuals are nice. I thought the music was espicially good.

And yes, since all the news threads comes from the website's news, I will always make them here as well.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:23 PM
HADAA Offline
New Trainer

Hi PE2000,
Is that Go-Getters DVD part of the pre-order bundle?
Or did Nintendo tell you when that Go-Getters DVD will be available in stores separately?
Personally I am more than eager to get my hands on that DVD :)
Old 09-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

I watched the movie earlier, and it was the first I've seen since the very first movie that came out. The animation is gorgeous, and the story is pretty decent. I'm happy to see that it's very different from the show.

Hopefully, the movie explains what the transforming Pichu/Treecko is all about ...

Last edited by Seawolf; 09-23-2006 at 03:30 AM.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Pokemon Ranger Jeanne Offline

I strongly hate Lucario & The Mystery Of Mew.
I rented it on Tuesday to see if it was any good... And It was the most boring Pokemon film since 4Ever.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue is strongly addicting.
I've been playing it for about 3-4 hours at night, and I can't stop. lol
(Stupid addicting DS Games, This will be like Animal Crossing was..)

Also shouldn't this sentence in the news:

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was released this week!

Shouldn't the WAS be replaced with WERE?
Old 09-21-2006, 10:25 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is the 8th movie? I thought it was the 9th movie... Oh, well, if it sucked that bad, I won't rent it. It'll play on TV soon enough... :) I can't believe how this movie crushed everyone's dreams. I mean, ya'll were all excited about it, and it finally came out, and then BOOM, the movie is a flop! It's kind of ironic, don't you think?

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:41 AM
Barret Offline

I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue just like I had intended too. I started with a Psyduck, though I wanted an Eevee.

Aw well, the game is good. I hope to see the movie in the near future, though with all these bad reviews...who knows. :P

Some Drug, Alcohol, and Domestic Violence Related Info and Statistics:
+One out of every two women will be raped in their lifetime
+One out of every three women will be sexually assaulted, raped, or beaten by the time they are 18
+In the US every 30 minutes someone is killed in an alcohol related traffic accident
+Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol; 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12
+Tobacco is the only thing that when used correctly, will kill you
Be Responsible. Don't be a Statistic.

Last edited by Barret; 09-23-2006 at 04:23 AM.
Old 09-22-2006, 02:12 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by HADAA View Post
Hi PE2000,
Is that Go-Getters DVD part of the pre-order bundle?
Or did Nintendo tell you when that Go-Getters DVD will be available in stores separately?
Personally I am more than eager to get my hands on that DVD :)
Nope, it's not a pre-order special, so I'm not sure about that yet, I'll find out as soon as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Ranger Jeanne View Post
Shouldn't the WAS be replaced with WERE?
Thanks, fixed .
Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_of_aries View Post
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew is the 8th movie? I thought it was the 9th movie... Oh, well, if it sucked that bad, I won't rent it. It'll play on TV soon enough... :) I can't believe how this movie crushed everyone's dreams. I mean, ya'll were all excited about it, and it finally came out, and then BOOM, the movie is a flop! It's kind of ironic, don't you think?
Nope, the next movie, the movie with Manaphy, is the 9th movie. And it didn't crush my dreams , and a lot of others. And like I said, I liked it. Again, depends what your tastes are. This movie and the third Pokemon movie are among my favorite Pokemon movies. I espicially liked the music in this movie, made a huge difference. I'm one of those people that pay close attention to the music being played in the background lol.

Last edited by PokemonElite2000; 09-22-2006 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:48 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

Quote:
Nope, it's not a pre-order special, so I'm not sure about that yet, I'll find out as soon as possible.

Thanks, fixed .

Nope, the next movie, the movie with Manaphy, is the 9th movie. And it didn't crush my dreams , and a lot of others. And like I said, I liked it. Again, depends what your tastes are. This movie and the third Pokemon movie are among my favorite Pokemon movies. I espicially liked the music in this movie, made a huge difference. I'm one of those people that pay close attention to the music being played in the background lol.
O.o ... I was being sarcastic, dude, but if you're more into the background stuff, and you liked it... I guess I'll like it, too. I have an 'eye for detail' and notice stuff a lot of other people don't. I also like the music; it can make or break the movie (i.e. horror, thillers) I'll try to rent it one of these days... And thanks for correcting me, I totally forgot about the Pokemon Rancher/ Manaphy movie I hope this movie goes with the game like the Mystery Dungeon special went with its game... :)

Bunny of Doom!
Old 09-23-2006, 03:18 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_of_aries View Post
O.o ... I was being sarcastic, dude, but if you're more into the background stuff, and you liked it... I guess I'll like it, too. I have an 'eye for detail' and notice stuff a lot of other people don't. I also like the music; it can make or break the movie (i.e. horror, thillers) I'll try to rent it one of these days... And thanks for correcting me, I totally forgot about the Pokemon Rancher/ Manaphy movie I hope this movie goes with the game like the Mystery Dungeon special went with its game... :)
Oh alright. And you're right, the music can make or break the movie. After watching the movie, I thought to myself that I wouldn't mind having the soundtrack to that movie, because the music really stood out for me. The movie doesn't go with any game, though Mystery Dungeon refers to Lucario (Lucario is not in the game, so you can't get it). I guess it's more connected to the Diamond/Pearl game since the star is Lucario, and it will be available there.
Old 09-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well I just watched the movie yesterday and have to say, I now hate the Regi's even more, but now in a creepy way. Those are hands down the freakiest noises I've ever heard comming from a Pokemon.
Anyway, I loved it and its now one of my more favorites, a definite must see for fans of the Pokemon themselves, they did have a bigger part than the humans this time, and even Ash was put aside a bit at times.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:06 PM
Omis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Omis Send a message via Yahoo to Omis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery View Post
Well I just watched the movie yesterday and have to say, I now hate the Regi's even more, but now in a creepy way. Those are hands down the freakiest noises I've ever heard comming from a Pokemon.
Stole the words right out of my mouth! I had no idea they sounded that way... scary.

Besides the freaky Regi's, I really liked the movie. It really emphasized the power of friendship. I also liked the 4th generation pokemon in there-- Bonsly is too funny. XP

Join the Alienne Region RPG. Get in on the game.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Elmo's Heaven!! Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Elmo's Heaven!! Send a message via MSN to Elmo's Heaven!!

Well, I personally don't like the pokemon movies any more since the first movie. They get too weird...

On related news, did you get my e-mail, PE2K??
Old 09-24-2006, 10:26 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Oh alright. And you're right, the music can make or break the movie. After watching the movie, I thought to myself that I wouldn't mind having the soundtrack to that movie, because the music really stood out for me. The movie doesn't go with any game, though Mystery Dungeon refers to Lucario (Lucario is not in the game, so you can't get it). I guess it's more connected to the Diamond/Pearl game since the star is Lucario, and it will be available there.
I was talking about the 9th movie being related to the Pokemon Ranchers game since Manaphy is in both ... (Silly goose!)

Bunny of Doom!