Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 09-19-2006, 01:55 AM
mjay Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Pokemon Votex region (revived)

I started to quit but Im still trying to make this game, I tried by myself but it didn't work out so well, so know Im askin for the following jobs to be took care of, Im not accepting just anyone anymore im taking this serious.

Jobs-

1.An excellent drawer with a computer scanner(Ive made some pokemon but don't have a scanner to scan them in)

2. Someone who have expierence with making the scripts for the game, this is the heart of the game so I need a good scripter for this one.

3. A great Spriter who can do battle sprites,In game sprites, and pokedex sprites.

4. A terrific map artist who can keep up on their duties and make some great maps.

5. Pokemon creation help- this person helps me with creating the looks and names of the pokemon in this region.

Me of course im using Game Maker and I will love if you can help this game be better than it once was.thankyou
Old 09-19-2006, 04:47 AM
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via MSN to Ali the Dark One
Default Re: Pokemon Votex region (revived)

I can create pokemon, draw, and script, but sadly, my paint won't be available for a while so I can't sprite. I've never worked on a game, but I really think that I could set up to standards and increase my skills, so I would be happy if you would let me in.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:03 PM
mjay Offline
Elite Trainer

May I see some of your work first? then I will be glad too.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:51 AM
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I may not be back here until next saturday but if I can get here earlier then I'll post it (I'm not usually off, but this time I have a lot of school to do).
Old 09-21-2006, 06:56 AM
Shadow Kyogre GT2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3729328 View Post
I can create pokemon, draw, and script, but sadly, my paint won't be available for a while so I can't sprite. I've never worked on a game, but I really think that I could set up to standards and increase my skills, so I would be happy if you would let me in.
Can you show me how?

Click on Dragonite and take the personality test! I'm BULBAFIED!!!
Old 09-26-2006, 11:26 PM
mjay Offline
Elite Trainer

Hey im back, I made sometowns,pokemon, and maps for the game. Give it to me when your ready.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:40 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

(Replying to this week old thread because you said in PM just now, you're starting up again)
I can still help with the map; my old map is buried somewhere in the old thread.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:42 PM
mjay Offline
Elite Trainer

Ok thats great can u make the map for the region mine wasn't that good.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

One suggestion: You'd probably be better off to use RPG Maker, as it's easier to use and Game Maker is more of a platform game maker. If you need to create an RPG like Pokemon, then RPG Maker would be the best choice.

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 10-08-2006, 01:34 AM
mjay Offline
Elite Trainer

Good advice I may consider using it
Old 10-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjay View Post
Good advice I may consider using it
You're welcome ^_^ If you need any help with the program, I know a few things about it :D

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 10-11-2006, 02:00 AM
mjay Offline
Elite Trainer

Rpg maker dosn't download on my computer
Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I was gone for a while, but if you have a list of characters (and if you have a plot it may help) I can start scripting, since it's kinda hard to put up scripting examples (I don't have any on me right now). I can't show you any of the pokemon that I made, because I'm not at home for the whole month and working off of a laptop (which doesn't have a scanner) luckily, I have access to paint again, (I have it on my other computer now also). I'm not exactly the best spriter, but I tried to make a sprite to show you some pokemon ideas. I can make more later, but for now I need to know which one of these sprites is better, and if you like my idea for a pokemon ( ihave all of the other sprites on my home computer):

Name: N/A
height: 1ft
length:2"7ft
weight:112lbs
type:ground/ice
Triop Pokemon
Based off of: a triop
description: [name] has a very hard shell that covers its body, [name] is known for the three eyes that it has, the third one able to sense heat sources. [name] have been alive since ancient times, but they survived having their eggs dehydrate, so that as soon as they touch water the eggs hatch. [name] are very small as babies, which makes them popular pets for kids, but they grow up fast to reach their full size. Their are many [purple,blue,purple and blue] colored veins running through a [name]'s body, some even over its shell. These veins are filled with an icy liquid used to either spray out at a foe, or when it's scared, and also for regulating body tempature. Because the mist sprayed out looks very beautiful, people have been known to bring this pokemon to special events, as decorations.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Gamakichi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Gamakichi Send a message via Yahoo to Gamakichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert The Unforgotten View Post
One suggestion: You'd probably be better off to use RPG Maker, as it's easier to use and Game Maker is more of a platform game maker. If you need to create an RPG like Pokemon, then RPG Maker would be the best choice.
actually, game maker works just fine for pokemon games. You have to buy RPG maker so you can go from frame to frame, add your own sprites, etc. Game Maker is great for a non-profit game for you and your friends(or whoever else you want to have a copy) to play with...
(Game Maker gives it's users full permission to use the games they create for profit)

Join Aqua. All your base are belong to us anyways...

<3 Callum!!!
Quote:
t3hcelebizorz: Stop sexually harassing me
t3hcelebizorz: it makes me feel uncomfortable

aronthearab135: IRONY
Old 10-11-2006, 09:42 PM
mjay Offline
Elite Trainer

I like that pokemon ali3729328 its pretty good, I like the purple one the most. Also do you have a name for it? and yes I would love for you to script for me. Thankyou