Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Nohman Offline
Experienced Trainer

Location: This ball of garbage floating in space called Earth...
Send a message via AIM to Nohman
Default Re: Another Harry Potter RPG!

OOC: Um...just to let you know Diffindo is the charm that splits things apart. Finite Incantatum is the one that stops spells,you should've used that. Oh well.

IC:

*Ansem couldn't believe what was going on. He was being treated like some kind of bully by these normal witches. Ansem shot them both a look as if he wanted them dead, then sat down away from them. His head pounded from being whacked with a book. How dare that irreverent ***** do that to him. Ansem hated her, he hated them both.

And he knew just how to get them back.*
Old 06-12-2004, 06:53 AM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Alex heard a loud noise. She pulled out her sneakoscope. And she knew who the sneaky one was. She brought out her wand, ready for anything. She was ready to use a diffindo incase she wanted to pull Ansem apart. Basically, there was only one way to know who would win. Who had the most guts. And judging by Alex and Ansem, the battle would never be decided until it acually ended.
Old 06-12-2004, 04:06 PM
Nohman Offline
Experienced Trainer

*Ansem said nothing as the train slowed down at the exit platform. He could hear the students begin to file out of the train. Ansem stuffed his books into his bag and walked off. One of the teachers was directing first years into the boats across the lake. And Ansem was, technically, a first year. The teacher noticed him coming over.*

Professor: You just moved into the country?

*Ansem nodded.*

Professor: Well, then you'll be rowing across with the first years. You'll also need to be Sorted. Once that's over, you'll join the students of your year. Well, come on now...brr, has it seemed to have gotten a tad chillier?*

*Ansem joined the rest of the first years. A lot of them looked terrified, either from Ansem or the giant lake. When they reached the castle, the first years were filed into a line outside the Great Hall. The Sorting was about to begin.*
Old 06-12-2004, 05:33 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

Alex hopped off the train and pulled out her wand. "Lumos." She muttered, and the light let her see Everything in her path.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:28 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu

I followed Alex off the train.
"Hey wait up Alex!"
I quickly ran up to her.
"I was really impressed by what spells you know and how you used them against that jerk on the train. Do you think you could tutor me? You know, kind of help me learn more spells and be able to use them almost as well as you."
Old 06-13-2004, 12:57 AM
Nohman Offline
Experienced Trainer

*Some students were still outside, but all of the first years were present so the Sorting began.*

OOC: I'm just going to do Ansem's, so if your character is a first year just put what house you were sorted in into your next post.

IC:

*Being at the very beginnning of the alphabet, Ansem was called.*

Teacher: Alucardnos, Ansem!

*Ansem stepped forward. Many hushed whispers began as he proceeded to the stool. He sat down and put the hat on. He then heard a small voice in his ear.*

Hat: Oh, my, my, my...you've got a very complex mind, there. You can be in any of the houses...not so much Hufflepuff, though...not quite bold enough to be in Gryffindor...

*A full minute had passed.*

Hat: ...very wise, yes, Ravenclaw would suit you well...as would Slytherin, you're very cunning indeed...hmm...well, although your mind is very powerful, your whole tells me to put you in SLYTHERIN!

*As the hat shouted it out, the far table erupted with cheers. Ansem calmly took off the hat and walked over. As he took off the hat, students sitting close to it could've sworn they saw the hat shiver.*
Old 06-13-2004, 02:13 AM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

I sat at the Ravenclaw table and watched everyone being sorted. The first kid that was called up was that jerk from the train.
::So his name's Ansem eh?... I bet anything that he's going to be in Slytherin.:: And my thoughts were correct. As Ansem walked over to Slytherin's table, I thought I saw the Sorting Hat shudder. I rubbed my eyes and looked at it again. This time it was still set on the stool, not moving an inch. I leaned over to Alex to ask her if she saw it as well.
"Alex," I whispered, "Is it just me or did I see the Sorting Hat tremble after it sorted that kid from the train?"
::Was I hilusinating. Or is that kid big trouble? I hope it's the first one.::
Old 06-13-2004, 05:18 PM
LolJolteonMaster Offline
Banned

"Yes, so?" Alex sadi. Then she thoguht, "Hmmmm.....He's cute!"
Old 06-13-2004, 05:55 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Another Harry Potter RPG!

Sorry to be so late, but I would love to join, and I hope it's okay. But I'll adjust my arrival on it.

Name: Ruben Vallor
Desired House: Gryffindor
Description: brown/black hair, long enough to cover ears, sparkling brown eyes and a normal height.
Personality: Sometimes very loose and funny, but sometimes dead serious. But you always know how I feel.
Special Qualitys: Wants to be the seeker of the quidditch(SP?) team.
Extra: He dosn't know much about his past, but his both parents are in Azkaban for crimes they certainly did not do. He had some sort of accident 2 years ago and dosn't know anything before it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly the large wooden doors of the room where all the children sat and waiting to be directed to their groups were pushed open. And at the entrance you could see a boy, totally wet and with a wite-pale face. (it is me) He could just stumble a few words before he fell on the ground: 'De...Men...Tors' and with a tud he fainted.

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 06-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Nohman Offline
Experienced Trainer

*Ansem looked down his table and couldn't imagine his luck. Near the end, a boy with dark grey-and-blond hair was talking. It was Vincent Malfoy, son of Draco and Pansy Malfoy. Ansem, although being in Slytherin like them, hated the Malfoys. He hated anyone whose family had past ties with Voldemort, who was now dead. He might've not looked it, but Ansem was completely against everything they believed in about pure blood and that Muggles should become extinct. Ansem himself was pure blood but wouldnt've cared even if he was a Muggle-born. He stared at Vincent with a look of utmost loathing until Dumbledore got up to start his speech. As he did, the two Slytherins sitting on either side of Ansem began to feel much colder than they had been before Ansem had sat there.*
Old 06-13-2004, 06:23 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Are you ignoring my post ?

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
Old 06-13-2004, 07:36 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Ruben... did you happen to read the second page of this thread?? LJM said that no one else would be accepted. Sorry.

IC: "Well," I whispered to Alex, "Don't you think that it's kind of strange. I mean, that boy is probably trouble."
Old 06-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Ow... Well, he could just have said it instead of ignoring me.

- Ruben V.

Old 06-13-2004, 09:47 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I'm sorry Ruben. But that's what LJM said to Lightning and Sutiivun when they asked to join after we started.
Old 06-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Nohman Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: Well, I have no power regarding letting you join.