Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Poltergeist Offline

Default Re: New Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Screenshots: Pokemon Transfers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthomicbomber View Post
this is a very bad idea. first of all you can only transfer six a day , second you would have to recapture them even your legendaries that would be hard. i think this isnt good at all. it sucks.
I concour, and after all if you caught them in one game why should we catch em in another, I mean we already did all the hardwork! I would still like to hear more details on this to know all the facts.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:52 PM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty

What happens if they faint/flee? Does that mean you lose the Pokemon for good?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:52 AM
LUCARI0 Offline
Experienced Trainer

well we will have to wait and see
Old 09-01-2006, 01:31 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

Yeah... yeah. This kinda sucks. After all, you only get Parkballs. I'm doubtful that a Legendary will be easily caught. But I'm thinking that if they faint of flee they can still be caught since they will be in the park. But recatching your Pokemon is a good idea. THAT'S the point of Pokemon: catching Pokemon and raising them. Unfortunately, everybody has forgotten that and has a Pokemon team slap full of Legendaries. A real Pokemon trainer catches and raises commonly caught Pokemon to build a strong team. One Legendary is okay, but don't over do it! Legendary doesn't mean better, they are just rarer and harder to catch. I'm sick of everybody catching Legendaries and trading them from game to game, jacking their levels up to 100. My dream team, for example, consists of Vaporeon, Houndoom, Exeggutor, Rhydon, Fearow, and Ampharos: a good, even team. So whoever's crying about this, suck it up and remember what being a REAL Pokemon trainer is all about.

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Swampert386 Offline

Question Re: New Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Screenshots: Pokemon Transfers!

What if the pokemon u transferd had an item. Would they have the item when u recatch them?
Old 09-01-2006, 04:31 PM
dud3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to dud3

Most Likely, but we dont know much details yet.

I use an Extremely OU team, so yeah be ready.

IF YOU WANT FREE a free XBOX 360,PS3, and other PRIZES.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:24 PM
eternalsilverlight Offline

First off I have a question when I clicked on the magizine I was a bit startled and excited because Since it's in the DS We can have both cartriges (dimond and pearl) with the older games which in turn means self trade right? So another DS wouldn't be needed making it so much easier is tradeing like that possiable?Also yes it's difficult o recapture your legendaries but it's still okay people who say it sucks are the lazy ones who want lvl 100 teams for time around of well as long as the pokemon don't run away or die and you can't get a secound chance at obtaining the transfered pokemon then it is a great idea.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:11 PM
mad_bout_new_pkmn Offline

Send a message via MSN to mad_bout_new_pkmn

I think tht is so stupid cause we've trained these pokmon to lv100 n thn we hav to get thm again. Plus the limit is stupid along with this park idea! Plus if they faint do they stay in the park or do they go back into the game boy advance game?
Old 09-01-2006, 11:15 PM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Look: You people are mad as heck because you can't show off every precious same-as-every-other-one legendary in under a minute. This was meant to provide a fun way to transfer between games, and the 6 a day limit is a good idea. If you're so proud you need to show off six pokemon every day, [calvin's dad impression]then this is good for your character.[/calvin's dad impression] Seriously, if you're not going to buy the game because you have to recapture traded pokemon, then you need to get a life.

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:40 PM
pokeball Offline
Amateur Trainer

Thumbs up Re: New Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Screenshots: Pokemon Transfers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_of_aries View Post
Yeah... yeah. This kinda sucks. After all, you only get Parkballs. I'm doubtful that a Legendary will be easily caught. But I'm thinking that if they faint of flee they can still be caught since they will be in the park. But recatching your Pokemon is a good idea. THAT'S the point of Pokemon: catching Pokemon and raising them. Unfortunately, everybody has forgotten that and has a Pokemon team slap full of Legendaries. A real Pokemon trainer catches and raises commonly caught Pokemon to build a strong team. One Legendary is okay, but don't over do it! Legendary doesn't mean better, they are just rarer and harder to catch. I'm sick of everybody catching Legendaries and trading them from game to game, jacking their levels up to 100. My dream team, for example, consists of Vaporeon, Houndoom, Exeggutor, Rhydon, Fearow, and Ampharos: a good, even team. So whoever's crying about this, suck it up and remember what being a REAL Pokemon trainer is all about.
well we can't be sure you can only use park balls yet, we don't know enough to be sure, so don't give your hopes up . plus i totally agree with you, this is why we started the game in the first place, 'To Catch Them All', COME ON PEOPLE show some courage!!! also i think they will still be there if you defeat them or runaway from them because we the players would get really upset and mad that we would start rebelling against the manufacturers and i think they are smarter than that............hopefully.what i'm wondering is, if you do defeat it and they are still there afterwards, do you get exp. points for them because i'm thinking we can really use it to our advantage??? are you pondering what i'm pondering , lol. hope this opens some of your eyes!!!

POKEBALL
Old 09-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Hikozaru8 Offline
Master Trainer

this transfer thing makes pokemon better cause if someone trades a pokemon just to use it to beat certain trainers and e.t.c, than you should have get the pokemon in a little harder way instead of ketting it likkity split.