Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 06-02-2004, 12:29 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker Released!

Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker Released!
-06/01/04-

Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker, the 6th Pokemon movie, has been released today on DVD/VHS (the movie was not released in theaters). Included with every DVD/VHS is a Pokemon Colosseum Video Game Tip Booklet and a Jirachi Promo TCG card.

Movie Synopsis
“Catch one of the most amazing Pokemon ever -- Jirachi, a magical creature capable of making wishes come true -- in this all-new Pokemon movie never before seen in theaters! Only once every thousand years when the Millennium Comet is visible in the night sky does Jirachi awaken from his slumber. And when he awakens this time at a traveling circus, he's got a whole new set of friends by his side: Ash, Pikachu, Max, and the whole gang. But soon, they must rescue Jirachi from the clutches of an evil magician and former scientist named Butler who wants to harness Jirachi's incredible energy to bring to life one of the most legendary and powerful Pokemon of all! Packed with nonstop thrills, high-energy action, and lots of surprises, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker is a wish come true for fans!”

Special Features
-Gotta Dance Short
-Make A Wish Music Video
-Message From the Director, Mr. Yuyama
-Set-Top Trivia Game
-Pokemon Artwork Gallery
-Original Artwork

For more information about Jirachi Wish Maker, go here: Jirachi Wish Maker

Related Links
Official Jirachi Wish Maker Website: Pokemon.com - Jirachi Wish Maker

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 06-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker Released!

Yay! I got it yesterday! I'd have to say its really good, but as with the 4th movie I'm more amused with the pika-short . I guess I'm not a drama person .
Old 06-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

I can't get it until my birthday comes which is the 22 of this month. So I've gotta wait a loooooooong time before I get it. Or I could just give my dad those kawaii eyes. They always work.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Eriana Offline
New Trainer

I wish I had Jirachi Wishmaker...My B-Day's all the way into December though so I have an even longer wait...
That is unless my parents buy it for me and my brothers for some reason. I love Pokemon movies and just Pokemon in general so my parents should be able to throw a few coins into the cash register and buy me it...Oop...I forgot to entroduce myself!
Eh...Er...My name is Eriana and I'm new here...just registered today infact...But I'm tring to learn more Japanese (A now more then a hundred words) I really like Pokemon and I'm sorry I kind of sound full of myself.
I'm always nervous entering new sites because I'm always afraid that I'll be the outcast or I won't be judged the same way...
Everybody I meet though is usually nice to me...
But anyway I'm saying my prayers that my family will get me Jirachi Wishmaker!
Old 06-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriana
I wish I had Jirachi Wishmaker...My B-Day's all the way into December though so I have an even longer wait...
That is unless my parents buy it for me and my brothers for some reason. I love Pokemon movies and just Pokemon in general so my parents should be able to throw a few coins into the cash register and buy me it...Oop...I forgot to entroduce myself!
Eh...Er...My name is Eriana and I'm new here...just registered today infact...But I'm tring to learn more Japanese (A now more then a hundred words) I really like Pokemon and I'm sorry I kind of sound full of myself.
I'm always nervous entering new sites because I'm always afraid that I'll be the outcast or I won't be judged the same way...

But anyway I'm saying my prayers that my family will get me Jirachi Wishmaker!
Really? I was like that when I joined the proboards version of this forum. LOL We have something in common. But eventually I got used to it and now when I join forums and sites, I just act like I've been there for months. It works.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 06-03-2004, 09:29 PM
jj984jj Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to jj984jj

I saw it, what really suprised me the most is the ending was mixed, it was both English and Japanese. Overall, I'd say this was 4Kids' best dub to date, it was very much like the original. I do find Jirachi and Butler's voices a bit annoying though, and it's still fullscreen. But at least they are almost there, almost 4Kids/Miramax almost.

P.S. - If you can translate from Japanese-English, and can help Excalibur by translating any anime(preferably Pocket Monsters) plz contact me via pm, IRC, or e-mail, thnks. ^_^
Old 06-04-2004, 01:35 AM
LuigiWithCheese Offline
Master Trainer

Location: Running Around With Scissors AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!
Send a message via AIM to LuigiWithCheese

I'm mad because I can't see the short because I lost the remote to my DVD player! But...the movie (and the end! ) WAS good; my new fav, even though Butler annoyed me and Salamence's roar sounded SO cliche (Who on Earth would name their son Butler?!)

Click Here to See My Other Art!
"You Will Learn to Respect Your Masters, As Well As Accept Them As Your Rulers For All Eternity..."

Old 06-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriana
Don't worry about it little sis. You'll make plenty of friends. This is a good forum to go to.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 06-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Eriana Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteMew
Really? I was like that when I joined the proboards version of this forum. LOL We have something in common. But eventually I got used to it and now when I join forums and sites, I just act like I've been there for months. It works.
Okay!
I guess I'll try in the future because now it's a little late!
But you're advice is still a really good one!
Domo Arigato!
Old 06-04-2004, 04:50 PM
Eriana Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu
Don't worry about it little sis. You'll make plenty of friends. This is a good forum to go to.
And Domo Arigato Ani Jeikobu!
It's nice to make and already have best tomodachi's!
Last night I saw Pokemon 6: Jirachi Wishmaker!
I completely loved and enjoyed every part of it!
And other good news is I don't remember feeling anything spiritually gross about it!
For those who haven't seen it, take my word for it...Jirachi Wishmaker is a MUST see!