Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation The Brainless RP

The Brainless RP

The RP of the dim-wits, morons, wacko’s, psycho's, freaks, insane, retarted, simpleminded, slow, thick, imbecilic, mindless, senseless, crazy, zany, loony, mutilated and I

Do you qualify with this description -> You can enter this RP. (Or in your language: We dumb, we RP)
Do you NOT qualify with this description -> You are to smart and will never understand the sense of this RP.

Okay, here’s the point of the RP: None… It is just one collection of dumb and pointless posts, although we like to keep some point in it, so don’t just post ‘Aschrevolosmirando’ but let’s talk in words and have an adventure. You can do anything you want, the only thing that is strictly forbidden is bunny-ing and being smart. Let the RP of no mind, unlimited powers and drool begin !

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 05-29-2004, 12:19 PM
gold Offline
Banned

Default Re: The Brainless RP

Okay, I'll start.

Once upon a time there was an old haggy witch-lady covered in pink pompoms Then she died and all of her pompoms flew up into the air and turned into swablu's and altaria's.
The pokemon league couldn't defeat them so all of them died.
Except the pokemon.
You see, they were the only people with pokemon so when the pokemon escaped they went to bill's and lannette's pc's and withdrew all of their pokemon which ran wild and free.
Gold, boltae, dark absol, akdude and altaria tamer were killed in the running of the pokemon.
Whopdeedoo.
the pokemon then went to the land of the edge cronicles and flew over the edge into the land of dimensions.
The land of dimensions had doors which could lead to any dimension.
They went to the land of...
Old 05-29-2004, 08:36 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Exclamation Re: The Brainless RP

OOC: LOL !

IC:

...of Teletubbie's. In that land there was a pink weird small and 'high' teletubbie called Ruben, he was always high and party'd with his buddy's all night long, but now he got the feeling that his friends were maybe... from the other side, Ruben had nothing against them, but he just didn't trust those teletubbie's in his bed and that big slurf-mouth vacuum. So Ruben was running to the doors to go to another dimension ,but when he opend it, a lot of evil looking bird pokemon flew out. Luckely his friend Donga came, the big flying elephant, and squashed them all. After that Ruben married her and they lived very happy, untill Ruben had to go to...

OOC: Let's do that everybody has to continue somebody's last thingy, so it's all copled to one. Also, wrong words (spellingmistakes) don't matter in this board.

- Ruben V

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
Old 05-29-2004, 08:41 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

...Blarneys house, Barneys evil, Drunk, brother-in-law who must fight an epic battle with Ruben to the death.

"Ah! I must kill you now!"

He bit ruben in the....
Old 05-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: LOL DP !!!!

IC:

sexual spot on the weird thing on his head.
Ruben: How dare you ! Prepear for this ! *pink teletubbie Ruben jumps up in air and camera dos a 360 turn like in the matrix*
-5 minutes pass and ruben is still hanging in the air, Blarney is holding up papers with question marks-
Ruben: *cough*where's the g*dd*mn crew ?*cough* *you see a couple of guys from the special effects studio eating donuts and suddenly release the rope*
Ruben: 0.o O-ow... *drops to the floor*
Then Barney walks in and says...

- Ruben V.

Old 05-29-2004, 08:57 PM
Seven Offline

"Are you interested in some of the perfectly fine Tupperware I have in my purse? They're on sale, but just today, and just or you. This is a deal you just can't refuse!"
*Barney puts on a big smile*
Old 05-29-2004, 09:01 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

*looks at Barney*
*keeps loking at Barney with the same big stupid smile*
*keeps loking, then looks at the purse and then back at barney*

- Ruben V.

Old 05-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Saitou Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Saitou Send a message via MSN to Saitou Send a message via Yahoo to Saitou

just then Saitou came in and pulls out his yesterdaygun and hits Barneys evil, Drunk, brother-in-law and that sends him to back in time till right now right............... "stop saying what I am doing your hurting my head AHHHHHH" HAHAHAHA but I can't stop "you MONSTER you killed my father" no I am your father "noooooooooooooo.......ooooooo"

"The cow isn't anywhere, He's inside my mind." LOM
Old 05-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Sorry, but i didn't get a word out of your reply, Saitou, lol. But i'll try to continue ^-^

*Ruben then looks from barney to somebody that is appearently talking to himself and screaming*
0.0 Riiight...
*He then looks at where Blarney was and see's a pile of ashes*
0.0 Mmmm...
*He then again looks at Barney and his purse*

- Ruben V.

Old 05-29-2004, 09:14 PM
Seven Offline

" I can tell by your like that you want these! These things are great, allow me to demonstrate!".
*Barney walks towards Blarney's ashes*
"Look, you can use it like an urn for example! Isn't it great? Isn't life great? Aren't I great?"

*puts on his big smile again*
Old 05-29-2004, 09:19 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

*Turns into Pheonix Marco and kills Barneys cousin in law*

DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI BARNEY! Suddenly, Mr. Rodgers comes! Hey Marco, it's a beautiful day to kick your ass! "NOOOO!" *Runs from the evil Mr.Rodgers and falls into the world of Sesame Street. "Give us da money!" "Elmo knows where you live!
Old 05-29-2004, 09:31 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Wow, impressive, nice urn ! I'll by two

-but right when ruben wanted to pay they whent to another dimension, sesam street-

Ow no, not sesam street, ANYWHERE BUT SESAM STREET !

-barney was still standing there with his big dumb smile, he didn't even notice it all-

Sigh, why should i even pay ? *takes tupperware and runs to...*

- Ruben V.

Old 05-29-2004, 09:34 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Then sudenly Chuckie teh evil doll comes and wraps his arms around Mr. Rodgers neck....
Old 05-29-2004, 09:37 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Who's mr rodgers ?

IC: When the pink teletubbie was running he saw a little redhaired boy killing a mister. 'Aw, how cute' he said and ran to it, he took it in his hands and looked at it, untill chuckie got an axe and cut the thing of his head 'HELL !! IM C*STR*TED !!'

- Ruben V.

Old 05-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: LOl, not that chuckie!

Then The possesed doll stuck a knife through his throagt and sloowwwlly twisted it....