Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Takokoan Offline
New Trainer

Red face Re: Shiney Hunters.

Lauren was deep in the forest by now.
"I think we're lost...."
"Gull" Glide squaked to show her dissapointment.
The three continued walking.
Tera raised her head to the air. Her nostils flared.
"Gro-vy-vyle!"
It took Lauren a few seconds to reallize that it translated to:
"Someone is ahead!"
Glide pearched on Lauren shoulder, and they walked straight ahead, a little faster than last time.

((Sorry for not posting in a while. I totally forgot.))
Old 06-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M
Talking Re: Shiney Hunters.

OOC:Now, is there anyone else we're forgetting that has previously signed up? if so now would be a really good time to say something. Unless of course you plan to jump in later, once we've gotten going.

IC:"Yes, I remember that incident, I wonder why neither of us thought about introductions at the time, ... Oh well, I'm sure it doesn't matter, all that mattered then was that Totodile was ok. And I'm very glad to have been able to help..." Tiana paused, listened for a second and then asked, "did anyone else just hear a grovyle barking?"

Just then yet another traveler bursted into the clearing, clearly happy to have found other trainers. And with her was a grovyle, and a wingull.

"Nevermind, that answers my question." Tiana laughs.
And after a few moments she sighed and said "Well, I wonder who that could possibly be," My my, I wonder what brings everyone here this fine day Tiana thought.
"Hello there!" She suddenly shouted to the girl, making everyone else jump about an inch.

OOC: Okay, Once again anyone that has previously posted that would like to join in, and hasn't yet, should probably post real soon unless planning to jump in later.
I'm really liking this RPG! I can't wait to see where we go with it!

Thank you Neo!
Old 06-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Takokoan Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Shiney Hunters.

"Hi!" Replied Lauren Happily.
"I'm Lauren. This is my Grovyle Tera, and my Wingull Glide."
Tera eyed something in a tree. She quickly jumped straight up into a high branch. She looked at an egg sitting in a nest. She leaned her head low to the branch to sniff it.
"Tera! Get down from there!" Lauren shouted from the ground below. Tera grabbed the egg and jumped down.
"Tera...You know we can't keep this!"
Tera flipped the egg onto another side the her hands, which had two large claws each to serve as fingers.
Tera pointer to a huge crack in the egg.
"Pree-pree-gull."Squaked Glide.
"It means that the mother can't care for it anymore."Lauren said."I guess we have to keep it." Lauren sighed and looked at the egg.It was silver with green spots.She gently placed it in her pack.
"So...who is everyone?"
Old 06-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

((Guess I can just...Start))

"Nanda ka kujikete heya ni hitori kiri
Sonna toki ni egao misete?
Tenshi janai kara
Herahera warao dake no sonna onna no ko wa IYA"

A voice echoed through the forest, the melody no doubt of a female. The girl's song seemed directed to something but it was hard to pick one thing. The world was littered with fallen leaves from the fall season while the spring leaves were glowing green in the sunlight.

"Demo sorosoro hara PECO
Tomodachi no kao mitai"

Near the center of the forest was a lake of sapphire waters. The blue liquid was clear and the glory of the sun reflected off the surface. Near the lake's edge was a stump and sitting on the stump was the singing girl.
Her hair was pink and her eyes an emerald green. She simply stared out at the lake but every once and a while she'd look around her just incase someone was spying.

"Ashita wa mata itsumo mo hajimari da to shite
Sukoshi kawareru nante shinjite mita
Mitsuketa kana hora tenshi no hane"

She kept singing, nearing the end of her song quickly. The wind around her picked up and ruffled her skirt a bit before playing with hair and pulling flower petals through the sky almost forcefully.

"Ashita wa mata itsumo no hajimari da to shite
Dakedo watashi wa hekonde irarenai
Itsuka wa hora IT'S MY ANGEL WING"

The song ended and she sighed, looking around quickly and then getting to her feet. No one was around but she stared ahead of her as if gazing into someone's eyes.
"I wish I was an angel." She murmered softly as she walked "I wish I had a human friend to cheer me up."

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-14-2004, 03:01 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

My, I didn't even know that egg was there. I wonder what it'll become.Thought Tiana as she watched lauren put the silver and green egg in her bag.

She then introduced herself, "Hi I'm Tiana and the one in green is Omis, I'm afraid that I don't know anyone else myself so they'll have to introduce themselves to all three of us."

Thank you Neo!
Old 06-29-2004, 02:59 PM
Takokoan Offline
New Trainer

Lauren shrugged and looked around.
She felt something moving in her pack.
She glanced back and quickly removed the egg.
It shook and shook.
Then, a small sharp blue object came out.
It squirmed it's whole body out of the egg.
Then, a tiny Shiny Seviper fell into Lauren's hands.
But then Lauren's sharp eye noticed something strange.
The Seviper had a third fang, right in the middle of the other two!
"Wow..."Said Lauren and the Seviper squirmed about in her hands.
Tera gently picked up the Seviper by it's middle section.
"Grovyy..."("Strange...")
The Seviper hissed at Tera, and she quickly gave it back it Lauren.
"Well, we can't let it slither on it's own. it's to small. It's poison hasn't devoleped, and it's tail barb is quite dull."So She just held the little Seviper in her hands.
Lauren Looked at everyone.
"The hunters can't know about this. The Seviper population is small...and this sort of deformity on a shiny Pokemon... why, it could be peril for the forest!"
Old 06-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"No, your right Lauren, the hunters can't learn of this Seviper, otherwise they might kill the whole species off just looking for this one." I replied, "Here, bring it into my cabin and we'll get him some food, he looks hungry."
Tiana and Lauren then left the rest of the group to go inside and take care of the Seviper.
"Hmm, now, where did I put those berries and that pokemon food?" Tiana said to herself as she rummaged around in her pantry. "Aha!, here they are!"
"How's the Seviper doing?" She called to Laura who was in the living room with the Seviper.

Thank you Neo!
Old 07-01-2004, 03:54 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

OOC: Sorry I haven't been around, but I'll try and catch up.

IC:

"I'm CM and this is Dust. I've had him since he was injured in the desert." Tiana nods and offers Lauren to go in her house and care for a Seviper.

She sat down with the Zigzagoon in her lap. He fell asleep instantly. "It's strange how a wild Pokemon thinks your it's trainer when you didn't even catch it." CM said to the remains of the group.

Then CM sensed there was a bregade of hunters coming. "Uh-oh... Guys? Um.. there's a bunch of hunters coming this way... and they wanna grab every shiny there is...." CM looked down at Chari's ball. Hmm.. I have an idea....

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |