Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Lightbulb They should do my idea

My Idea is ... To have a CD with the program that they used at the 2006 Pokemon Video Game National Championship battles, so that anyone who wants to have 3D like the Championship battles can do it. all they need to do is make a USB cable go into a GBA or a DS.

can some one send my idea to the pokemon guys? PLZ!!!!!!

Last edited by Fossil Fusion; 08-14-2006 at 03:16 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Sky Fire Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sky Fire
Default Re: they should do my idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedude View Post
My Idea is ... To have a CD with the program that they used at the 2006 Pokemon Video Game National Championship battles, so that anyone who wants to have 3D like the Championship battles can do it. all they need to do is make a USB cable go into a GBA or a DS.
Meh, I think this should go in the "Game Projects" board. Anyway, it wouldn't follow the rules there, unfortunately.

EDIT: Geesh! How can they do that in 2 minutes, anyway?
EDIT2: Okay, Chris moved it now. :P

Last edited by Sky Fire; 08-14-2006 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Elmo's Heaven!! Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Elmo's Heaven!! Send a message via MSN to Elmo's Heaven!!

Well, they had the battles in the Pokemon XD game. I'm not sure where, but that's all I have to tell you. After all, I did go...
Old 08-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow

This board is for games people know how to make, so you can't put simple ideas here, I'm afraid. Sorry.

btw, Nintendo doesn't accept game ideas last time I checked.

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵď ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570

Old 08-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Gamedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gamedude Send a message via MSN to Gamedude Send a message via Skype™ to Gamedude
Angry Re: they should do my idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow View Post
This board is for games people know how to make, so you can't put simple ideas here, I'm afraid. Sorry.

btw, Nintendo doesn't accept game ideas last time I checked.
WELL THAT SUCK!!!

URPG STATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Khajmer View Post
Looks like Craig isn't the only one surfing PE2K while high as a kite.

Old 08-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Ham and Cheese Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Ham and Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedude View Post
WELL THAT SUCK!!!
Because if they accepted every idea that came their way, then they would get jailed for God knows how long and the world would be filled with crappy video games that nine year olds came up with.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:51 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham and Cheese View Post
Because if they accepted every idea that came their way, then they would get jailed for God knows how long and the world would be filled with crappy video games that nine year olds came up with.
Not only that, but there's legal reasons. If the game actually sold well, the person who came up with the idea could request compenstation for it and legally, they would be entitled to it. Why do you think they warn you that any artwork you submit to Nintendo Power immediately becomes their property? That need to do that or they could lose money over it.

Sure, you can come up with recommendations and suggestions to improve their service and they can take it as they so want it, but you can't try to take of the role of their R&D department. It's just not happening.

Old 08-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Ham and Cheese Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Ham and Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Not only that, but there's legal reasons. If the game actually sold well, the person who came up with the idea could request compenstation for it and legally, they would be entitled to it. Why do you think they warn you that any artwork you submit to Nintendo Power immediately becomes their property? That need to do that or they could lose money over it.

Sure, you can come up with recommendations and suggestions to improve their service and they can take it as they so want it, but you can't try to take of the role of their R&D department. It's just not happening.
I know that from first hand experience, because back when I was still in the little-kid stage I sent some letter to Sega (it must have been an idea, I dunno), and they sent me a letter saying "We cannot accept your idea, get it copyrighted, yada yada ya."
Old 08-31-2006, 07:29 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Rules:
Quote:
Please start your own thread to show your game. Please include the game's description/plot, and screenshots if possible. You may also want to include a list of key features of the game.

Need Sufficient Proof that the Game is Going Somewhere
Although you are allowed to start new threads for games in progress (even in early stages of the game), you must first demonstrate that the game will go somewhere by showing you know how to make the game and have a thorough plan for the game (a description/plot). In other words, if you have a plan for a game, but don't know how to make the game itself, please do make a thread for it (you need to know how to make the game first).
*Thread locked.