Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 11:09 AM
ZyDec0 Offline
New Trainer

Default How to rise beautifulity?

How can i rise my feebas's beautifulity to evolve in to milotic?
Old 05-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar
Default Re: How to rise beautifulity?

You feed it poke'blocks. =P I'm not sure what kind raises beauty though. =\
Old 05-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko
Default Re: How to rise beautifulity?

The answer is in the READ FIRST thread, and you should refer there before making a thread like this. Thanks.

Quote:
1. Where's Feebas? How do I evolve Feebas into Milotic?

Feebas is located on Route 119, but can only be found by fishing in 1 to 6 tiles on the entire route. So, the only way to find it without cheating is to fish in every tile of water on the map. Once you find a tile with Feebas, you can continue to find Feebas there and catch as many as you like.
Feebas evolves to Milotic by maxing out its Beauty statistic. You can do so by feeding it berries that raise Beauty, such as Hondew berries.

As for the Feebas tiles and the trendy phrase, here's what CrimsonSpider said to answer someone's question:

"The trendy phrase in dewford coincides with the location of feebas. Each game has a feebas seed. This helps to find where feebas live. If you change the phrase, the location of feebas tiles change.

Do you have to change it?
No."
*Locked.
Closed Thread