Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 08-12-2006, 05:03 AM
PokéJungle Offline

Send a message via AIM to PokéJungle Send a message via MSN to PokéJungle
Default Re: Pokemon Elite 2000: Complete Recap of Party of the Decade!

If I wanted a voice recorder, I'd just get my clix out of my pocket. I wouldn't think a camera could capture audio-only.

[[ PJN | MMC | SCO | DWC |
Old 08-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

The gift bag looks fun. I especially like the plushies!

Pokemon USA Headquarter tour. Nice.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 08-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Lapraslvr Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Lapraslvr
Angry Re: Pokemon Elite 2000: Complete Recap of Party of the Decade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post
The gift bag looks fun. I especially like the plushies!

Pokemon USA Headquarter tour. Nice.

~Jack~
I envy Pokemon Elite 2000.com.
I espescially never got to Party of the Decade,
and I am in Virginia, and I didn't go to the nearest Journey Across America, because my mom was too busy! Why is evreything good too far from home, or, if it is near, mom is too buy too even get a whiff of the place. I luv plushies!!!!!!!!!!
I want a Lapras plushie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lapraslvr; 08-12-2006 at 09:32 PM. Reason: ????
Old 08-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Thanks for all the photos. I actually wish I was able to go to that. =/

Ryan, were you the blonde in the pictures on page three / four?
Old 08-12-2006, 11:31 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
Thanks for all the photos. I actually wish I was able to go to that. =/

Ryan, were you the blonde in the pictures on page three / four?
I'm the one that took all those pictures, so no... ;P XD (there's nobody pictured in page four too)
Old 08-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Desgardes Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Desgardes Send a message via MSN to Desgardes Send a message via Skype™ to Desgardes

XD

I thought "Imagination station" said "Immigration Station" for a second.
Old 08-13-2006, 01:58 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

I think I orgasmed upon seeing the new Pokémon DS, and the iPod.

That DS is like....everything I've always wanted, and more.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 08-13-2006, 03:35 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

I had gone for the journey,and it was perfectly located right at a really accessible place,quite convenient to go easily without getting lost.
Hmm,I dunno if it was you,or not,Neo, but I saw someone who was about 6'4 around.I thought that I should introduce myself,but I decided against it,thinking that maybe it wasn't you..or maybe you don't know me.
I did take a few photos of everyone too,but we took it with my mom's camera(it isn't a digicam it's the old fashioned one,my mom didn't allow me to bring mine) and I'll post it when we develop it.
Many people were making friends and everything,I overheard stuff like this :-
"Hi,it's me silverstone from so and so forum,remember me,dude?"
"I think you are so and so from this website,I saw your photo.."
"Diamond and Pearl are gonna beat the hell out of Yu-gi-oh's popularity.."
"Do you think Diamod and Pearl will work on my SP?"

The large turnout was amazing,there were almost as many people in their late teens as kids,and I am guessing,that Pokemon isn't gonna die,for a decade at least,not very soon, in any case.
I brought a few souvenirs like dolls and stuff,and confess,I was a bit disappointed,to know that there was hardly any info. on D\P except for stupid rumors among the crowd.
As for the Pokemon Character distribution line...it grew larger,with every passing minute,but it was worth it.It kinda reminded me of E3.The last time I went to an E3 was during the release of Halo 2,where my bro forced me to come along,but this was even more popular,with a larger crowd.
As for the crowds at the stalls and everywhere else...you'd think that they were giving out things for free,and if I am not mistaken.
And it was weird,to know Hulk Hogan liked pokemon,but I read his interview,and I guess...he's a human being too.
I wish I met a few members from the forum,though,but seeing that they don't know what I look like,I guess,I should not complain.
Anyways,the event,though my mom was apprehensive,(you all know why) about going for the event,she admitted,later on in the day,she enjoyed too.
Dad likes pokemon,and although,he doesn't know the difference between Raichu and Raikou he likes pokemon and he watches it,when he has the time,and he prefers pokemon,to news
Anyways,I am a bit disappointed that Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will be available on DVD only this september.(I know I have to wait only for a month,but I am a bit impatient).
I wish we could have bought more souvenirs,but our hands were already quite full,and as my bro pointed out,we couldn't carry unlimited luggage aboard the flight back home,and not with the added security and everything.
And also,if anyone was there at the event,please tell me,just for you know,I wanted to find out who all were there,at the event.
At least I hope,that next time, more cushions and everything is available,I stood for an hour at a stall,only to be told,"Sorry missie,they're out of stock."

Now lets see what my friends say,when the find out Hulk Hogan was at the event and still likes pokemon.(They are WWE fans and they'll eat their shoes)
I hope you guys,some of you at least,who came,enjoyed it too...too bad I didn't meet anyone I know at the event.I hope this features once in every few years and I bet pokemon is gonna last for a decade,at least,and pokemon is gonna be most famous,and blow me down,if this is not gonna be the turning point in Pokemon history and popularity,and I tell anyone,who say "Pokemon is going to be extinct","The popularity is down","People don't care about pokemon" to think again.

~May~
Old 08-14-2006, 05:55 AM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

I don't know about ya'll, but if I saw a giant floating Pikachu (picture one) I'd be running for the hills. XD I wish I could have went... :( *sigh*

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:37 PM
ashkelon Offline
Elite Trainer

Add my thanks for taking the time to organize and post all this, and also for spending the day walking around and getting pictures of everything instead just sitting in the shade when the day got long.

I have only missed a couple events, and I was really PO'd about missing this one. I wanted so bad to be there.

Yeah, I really like seeing the older fans (like me) when I go to events. I was afraid at the first ones I'd be the only adult there who wasn't pushing a stroller and looking bored. No reason to fear, huh?

Once in awhile I get to turn another adult on to how rich the stories are that got with the rpg, and how complex and powerful the metagame is. Those are good times!

Anyways, thanks again!