Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 05-27-2004, 04:11 PM
gamevoid Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Telekinetics? Real or Fake?

Do you belive in any of them? I belive that telekinetics is real, because its just("just" lol) manipulating energy to move things which is very posible when you think about it, if all things are done by some from of energy thenyou beable to do telekinetics by manipulating energy with you mind, think about it we only use 10% of our brians throgh or whole life (sections not in one spot but it adds up to 10%) So if our brains can make us talk walk ect. ect. then if we could use them as a hole then we could make other things move right?
Old 05-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious
Default Re: Telekinetics? Real or Fake?

Actually it is very possible to have telekenetics. But since we only use a tenth of a percent of our brain, it is impossible unless we learn how to use more percentage of our brain. I don't think any one will ever be able to use telekentics tho.
Old 05-27-2004, 05:11 PM
gamevoid Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireTiger
Actually it is very possible to have telekenetics. But since we only use a tenth of a percent of our brain, it is impossible unless we learn how to use more percentage of our brain. I don't think any one will ever be able to use telekentics tho.
Some people already can. There is this one guy(forgot his name) and he can do telekinetics.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

I would have to see it in person to believe it.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

We only use ten percent of our brains!?

Jesus, If someone could unlock the other 90%....

And I believe, but I really don't care enough to find out.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:40 PM
VenusaurTrainer Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via MSN to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to VenusaurTrainer

I believe in it. I would like too see somebody have it though.
Old 05-27-2004, 10:20 PM
latiasluver2004 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to latiasluver2004 Send a message via MSN to latiasluver2004

I beleive, even though I haven't seen it!

**has read WAY too many books on the paranormal and other things relating to the topic**

Old 05-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Actually we use a tenth of a percent of our brain. That's not much at all. If we coukld use a hundred percent, then we could make the world a hundred percent better.
Old 05-28-2004, 02:59 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Meh... I don't beleive it at all... I am the the kind of person that sort of has to see it to beleive it.

latiasluver2004:

Quote:
I beleive, even though I haven't seen it!

**has read WAY too many books on the paranormal and other things relating to the topic**
Meh... all that paranormial stuff is in books that are called FICTION! Fiction is fake... make beleive. -_-*
Old 05-29-2004, 12:09 AM
Bakura2004 Offline
Banned

It's not "fake" just because it's odd. As for me i think it's very possible. I'm cureently training you can say to do that kind of stuff. I just meditate to move something and see if it happens. It's very calming.
Old 05-29-2004, 04:53 AM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise

Impossible. Defies all laws of physics and whatnot. Our brains cannot alter gravity, magnetism, kinetic energy, or any other source of energy that would cause things to move/work. Our brains can only work on what it is attached to (through our nervous system). We can't tell our brains to do something it wasn't "programmed" to do.
Old 05-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Crimson Spider Offline
Experienced Trainer

It is fake. I am convinced of this, and am willing to argue for many months on it. When we had this discussion in the more vindictive board I was on, I thrashed the opposition senseless. I will say this, though.

Telekinetic acts and such are not by any of our own power, but by the power that comes directly from the spritual realm that we are closely linked to. I pray for someone to be healed. They get healed mightly quickly and conveniently. A Bhudist trains his mind to focus out pain via religious ways. He lights himself on fire and does not burn nor blister. A wiccan does whatever they do (don't know enough). They can slightly levitate or make a small dot of energy appear. This, I won't deny.

What I do deny is that we, in any way, shape, or form preform these acts outside of our link to the spiritual realm.

But alas, it is 1:25 AM where I am. But I will be back... later today...

Heh heh heh heh he heh heh heh heh ha ha ha heh heh

Sup, Dog? Check this out.
http://www.liliy.net/mdak/guestart.html
Old 05-31-2004, 07:51 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
Meh... I don't beleive it at all... I am the the kind of person that sort of has to see it to beleive it.
You're not alone, my friend.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:57 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Well I guess it is real. As god creates abnormal kids (with less mental powers) he might have created abnormal kids (with greater mental powers) but they can't use it though because the lack of training on using their mental powers. Anywa I guess it is kindda possible guys...
Old 06-01-2004, 03:39 AM
Pokemon_Master_Nikki99 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Master_Nikki99
Question Re: Telekinetics? Real or Fake?

I don't really know...

I mean,I guess it could be possible if you tried REALLY hard and focused all of your mind on it,meditating for almos tthe whole day and focusing so hard your head might explode.I would REALLY have too see it too throoughly beleive,though.I mean,I've read Harry Potter,etc. but I still don't really beleive anyone could take years of their life too train too do that kind of stuff,and if you did,you would still probably fail.

Of course,I douby our brains could defy the laws of physics..like I said above,it's kind of 50-50,but the odds that you'll actually do it would be... around 1 million too 10.....No offense too those who beleive or those that don't,but I'm kind of in the middle about this...
As a girl fused with a Houndoom travels through the region,she learns about taking care of Pokemon. Soon,she hears about an evil organization planning to freeze all of the region Ona. In this situation,she is forced to work with the humans she feared and hated before to save the sacred region. Can she do it?
Kara And Circe-Houndoom Hybrid and Black and Orange Torchic-Working Together With A Special Bond