Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 07:31 AM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Virtual Reality: Pokemon (EPIC!) [NOW OPEN!]

OOC: I don't know what it means Chaos?

P.S I just saw Van Helsing last night!!!!

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-23-2004, 07:56 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixidor
OOC: nobodies given up, well i havent, its just picking up slow, cos this is a big one, but just curious cos i'm a hardcore noob, what does OOC mean?
OOC: OOC = Out Of Character
Old 05-23-2004, 08:38 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Bandit: I post once everyday, now everybody's busy, not that they're giving up. Now quit with the OOC posts and continue the RP.

--

"MOVE IT!"

Bolt ducked, as a waiter carrying plates of unfinished rice rushed to the kitchen.

"This restaurant must serve really good food, otherwise, I don't see why is it so crowded..." Bolt thought, with saliva filling his mouth. But for now, he needs to find a seat. It seemed almost impossible, with practically all the seats occupied, and other people standing by occupied tables, ready to take the table once the people leave the seats. Bolt noticed a occupied table, whose people are finishing their food. Nobody else, apparently, noticed the table, as it was in a dark corner. Bolt walked towards the table, as if he saw nothing. Then, when the people sitting around finished their food and got out of their seats, Bolt took no hesistation to rush to the table, but unfortunately, another guy got there at the same time. The guy looked as if he hasn't eaten for years, and was persitant to take that table.

"I got here first, this is mine!" the guy grumbled, attempting to take the seat beside the table.

"No way dude, I saw this first and got here first!" Bolt yelled, revealing an angry face.

"You geek, stop lying, I got here first and you know it!" the guy shouted, shaking his head.

"You---" Bolt was interrupted.

"Oh god, people, if you're not gonna sit, other people wants this seat," a passing waiter mumbled, who collected plates from the table beside the one Bolt was trying to occupy.

"But he--" Bolt was interrupted again.

"Can't you guys just share this table? I mean, god, there are two benches you know," the waiter blurted, rushing to the kitchen.

"I guess I could, you?" the guy said.

"Fine," Bolt replied. Bolt sat down on the bench closer to him, so did the guy. A waiter walked to their table, and asked for their orders.

"A plate of Roasted Chicken Drumsticks, small please, some cabbage, a bowl of fishball soup, and a bowl of white rice please," Bolt said.

"A plate of Roasted Duck Drumsticks, large please, some lettuce, a bowl of seafood soup, and a plate of noodles please," the guy ordered. Bolt felt a strong, sharp sarcasm from that guy's order pierce through him. The food that guy ordered was exactly the opposite of what Bolt ordered! Bolt kept his calm, and looked away.

"Separate orders?" the waiter asked.

"Yes," Bolt and that guy answered at the same time. Bolt felt another anger in him, apparently that guy did too. The waiter walked away, turning to look at the two childish guys who were arguing indirectly, puzzled. Bolt looked around, having nothing to do while waiting for the food.

--

About 5 minutes later, food for Bolt arrived. The other guy was unhappy...

"Hey, I ordered first, how come he gets his food first?" the guy mumbled.

"This sir's orders were on top of the list the other waiter handed the cooks..." the innocent waiter said.

"No wa--" A ear-piercing crash echoed through the air, interrupting the guy. Everybody were shocked out of their wits, some were even going with a exaggerating voice, "Whaaat iss goinng onn?"

Bolt, not knowing what happened, stood up, and looked out of the window which was about a metre away from him. Some construction at the gold mine had collapsed, and the scene was chaotic...

--
Old 05-23-2004, 09:02 AM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

OOC: Bah, that'll have to do.

Pathfinder HQ

Vex unsheathed his katana sword and pointed it at the newcomer, his eyes not moving from this intruder, who had probably done this to Janson, while he barked orders to his minions.

"Doesn't someone know when people need medical help? I know I ordered one of you to get into the medicine business!"

One of the Pathfinders rushed out and took out a first aid kit from his backpack, hurriedly trying to help their fallen comrade.

"And who might you be...more importantly, how did you get in here?" Vex moved a step closer to the intruder, his eyes glowing with a confidence and cunning that had become his trademark among his group.

"Sir..." the doctor looked up. "He's dead."

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 05-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC: Sorry that this is so short but I have no real ideas.

IC: Marco continued to stare at the window. Once again grabbing the chair he made way to the window and got a full peek of it. All that could be seen were tuffs of tumbleweed across the burning hot grass. " There's nothing here..." Marco thought. He pushed the chair back into the table and went outside. Jamie and his mother were out of sight. " Weird, this is an odd day." Marco thought. Opening the door Marco looked in terror. It wasn't about what he saw... it was about what he didn't see.

The table across the house was totally bare. All that could be seen was the nest's of the little hatchlings and a large pickup truck. Pickup Truck? Obviously theives had stolen the eggs and were trying to get away. "Stop!" Marco called out. " Theives!" Trying to run to the truck Marco called out his Luddicolo. "Try to stop the truck by using the trees! Hydro Pump now!" he yelled. Spraying the thick and forceful water into the tree's the began to fall down. " Spray more!" Marco ordered. Foamy water began to hit the Salierian tree's until a small tree hit the roof of the truck. Glass and metal scattered across the whole forest cutting a few pokemon. Marco dashed to the uselsess truck. Yelling to the people in the truck Marco screamed: "You've got some nerve to try and steal my baby pokemon eggs.!" Marco bellowed. "But we don't have any pokemon eggs!" the man in the car shouted. "Give me one good reason why I should believe you !" Marco said accusingly. The man stepped out the truck nearly landing on Marco. He looked about fifty with a blue work coat on that said "Moo Moo Industries" Marco gasped. " You didn't steal my poke eggs did you?" Marco realized. " No" the man sighed. " Come here and look at the back. I have nothing to hide." Leading Marco to the back he grabbed a key from his pocket and placed it into the keyhole. It clicked uselessly in the lock. The the man punched it. Broken glass and flowing Moo Moo milk was a that was in the trunk. "But if you didn't steal my eggs... Marco whined. "Who did?"
Old 05-24-2004, 02:02 PM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Andreas Send a message via MSN to Andreas

"Oddish, where are you?"
I shouted.
After a second the little purple plant came rushing into me.
"There is no more time to play"
I said to him.
"We must work or we will starve, so hurry"
Oddish started quickly to walk to get the hose.
Just after he had walked away i saw a shadow in the bushes.
I walked over there and when i came to the bushes a saw a little Wurmple lying there in the grass, it seemed hurted.
"Nuzleaf come here quickly!!"
Suddenly Nuzleaf came running towards me.
"Nuzleaf take this wurmple to the Miltanks, say that they will have to take care of him untill he becomes healthy"
I started to walk towards the potato-arable.
When i came there Oddish was just about to water the plants.
"Good work Oddish"
He smiled happily against me....

Credit goes to Pidgeot79
Old 05-24-2004, 05:25 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Thoughts: Does this girl speak at all?

" Thats it I'm blowing this place. C'mon guys. "

* Kaioh and his Pokemon walk out the door.

" Sparks, Moro, return. "

* Kaioh pulls out two pokeballs and the Pokemon are warped inside them, Kaioh then hears his walkie talkie ring.

" Hello, this is officer Kaioh. "

Chief: " Kaioh!! We need you down here at once!!!! "

" What do you want sir?!! "

Chief: " This is an emergency, we need you at route 50 instantly, a murder has been committed by a man in his twenties, with black hair, a black jumper and a black bandanna around his face. We think he is something like a bandit so we're going to leave this to you, Bandit, hehhehhehhehheh. "

" Good one chief but this isn't a laughing matter, but I'll be there. C'mon Arcanine. "

* Kaioh jumps on Arcanine's back.

" Go Arcanine, to route 50. "

Arcanine: " Yes sir. "

* Arcanine ran along the road with Kaioh on his back, they make it to route 49 and see a black haired man with a black jumper.

" Arcanine stop! I think that man over there is our suspect. "

* Kaioh returns Arcanine and pulls out his desert eagle he puts the silencer on and takes out some handcuffs, the man sees Kaioh and runs down the road.

" Hey get back here, crabs!! "

* Kaioh aims at the suspects legs and pellets them full of lead, Kaioh runs down the road and slams the hancuffs onto the mans hands.

Suspect: " Shoot. I'll get away with it next time. "

" Next time? Theres not going to be a next time because that was your last chance..... Vulcan. "

Vulcan: " How did you know it was me? "

" Lets just say it's part of being a cop. "

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-29-2004, 01:43 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

Ixidor, please post an RP post, because I can't do anything else until you do. -_-

Channel Delibird

Current Soul Silver team

Old 05-29-2004, 10:58 PM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

trying to talk as best he could with a sword pointed in his face, he began to talk to vex "my names Ixidor, i'm also one of the wardens, but i've been searching for you, because , i want to help you, i also beleive that the government is corrupt and useless, and i'm prepared to do anything to help you fix it", and with that he waited for vex to reply, and hoped it would be a reply of words instead of a sword through the throat...
Old 05-31-2004, 02:54 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Pathfinder HQ

Vex listened to Ixidor's speech, his sword not wavering but his eyes full of thought. Not moving one inch, he went over things in his mind.

"There's something not right about this..."

Beginning to circle the intruder, Vex watched his face for any sign of signals or something else.

"How did you even know about what I do? How do you know what I stand for? There's something decidedly odd about this, my friend," he stressed those two words extremely, "and I plan to get to the bottom of it before I accept anything."

Channel Delibird

Current Soul Silver team

Old 06-01-2004, 05:06 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ixidor was incredabilly worried, he didnt really understand how he had leart about vex's other position, but he tried to explain "well, it really all started when i was going through the logs at warden admin, i saw ur name, but i had never seen you before, so i started trying to track you down, always ending up in towns just after people said u had left, and eventually i learnt from less than law abiding citezens rumours af the pathfinders guild, and their mysterious leader, the man who can never be found, it sounded so like u that it gave me hope i was getting close, and that was 8 days ago, and here i am" and with telling his storey he waited for what may be the last reply he ever heard...
Old 06-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Pathfinder HQ

A slightest hint of pride appeared in Vex's face, but only for a second before he refocused himself on Ixidor. The story was plausible, certainly, but it seemed odd that someone should go to such great lengths to locate someone who they hadn't seen before...could pure curiosity drive someone that far?

Lowering, but not sheathing, his sword, Vex looked Ixidor in the eye and studied for the telltale signs.

"Hmm...you may well be what you say you are, here for what you say you are...but if you wish to join the Pathfinders, you're going to have to prove yourself."

A smile crossed Vex's face. Not friendly. It was sinister, confident, and eerie.

"How far are you willing to go to join us?"

Channel Delibird

Current Soul Silver team

Old 06-02-2004, 04:28 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ixidor didnt like the smile on his face one bit, bue he hadnt spent all this time chasing this guy to be intimidated now by a smile...
"i'll do whatever it takes!" looking to his houndoom for a hint of reassurance but couldnt even draw strength from the great beasts precence, turning back to vex he saw the eeire smile only hinting a small amount of admiration for Ixidors perserverance and courage in the face of possible death, he hoped vex would grant him a chance to prove his worth..
Old 06-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Pathfinder HQ

"That's good," murmured Vex, "that's very good."

He motioned for the Pathfinders to be at ease - at least for now, anyway - and walked over to a small square traced into the rock wall. Pressing hard on the square, Vex watched it spring back and out to reveal a small drawer. This was the drawer where Vex put all the top-secret orders and the like. It was fingerprint-activated, which meant that only he could open it. He reached in and took out a small file containing 3 sheets of A5 paper, and closed the drawer.

Vex walked over to Ixidor and took out one of the sheets and showed him the picture on it.

The photo was that of Arratan Salm, a high-ranking member of the Koiora government. He was famous for his harsh and strict punishments for prisoners, which included the return of capital punishment. Seeing the photo brought up a fiery hatred inside Vex, but he kept it cool.

"If you wish to prove yourself, you will go to the government meeting in Sandwire City...and you wil kill Arratan Salm."

Channel Delibird

Current Soul Silver team

Old 06-03-2004, 01:43 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

"if thats what i need to do to prove myself, then it will be done..."
Ixidor was sort of happy this was to be his test, his father died while in prison after salm pinned a crime on him to protect one of his employees, he turned to vex " i'd better get going now, jus gimme a weapon and my orders, and i'll be on my way"

O.O.C i'm gone for the next four days, so when u reply C.D just give me a weapon(a sword will do fine thanks ;p) and send me off, the days i dont reply will be my travelling time ok?
Closed Thread