Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-24-2004, 12:35 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M
Default Re: Ho-Oh's fury: 31 days to live

OOC:May I join in? here's my form:

Name: Nikki
pokemon:Evee
Preserver or destroyer: Preserver

H: she was lucky enough to be raised by her parents who like herself are poke lovers. Her parents saw the mistreatment of pokemon and retreated from the world taking her with them their only contact with the outside is a radio. Her only companion is her faithful Evee.
P: decisive, friendly, but quiet due to her near solitude.
L: medium-length copper hair, hazel eyes, simple white tunic, light brown kaki kapris, no shoes.
T: great observer of character, understands pokemon well

sample: When Nikki heard the news she decided she would have to at least try to persuade Ho-Oh to not destroy her home world.

Thank you Neo!
Old 05-24-2004, 12:57 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC: Your in. DP: How the hell am I supposed to know? I signed off the moment I posted it. -_-

IC: "What's your name kid?" Marco asked sternly. "Ti... Tim." he said. "Well lets battle now." Marco replied. Salamence stepped foward. "Raaiaaaaihh!!" it screamed. The trembling boy sent out his lone Squritle. "It, it's my only pokemon..." the boy said.He began to have a tear in his eye. "Hyper Beam it Salamence." Marco said coldly. Salamemce, raising it's head fired a white blast at the tiny turtle. Dust and smoke clattered everywhere. The dust cleared. All that could be seen of Squirtle was a small piece of shell. Salamence had vaporized the tiny turtle. "Shame." Marco said. "Now unless you get a flying pokemon like me you'll have the same fate only being killed by your pokemon's soverign." "Let's go." Marco said smirking at Salamence. The duo flew off into the night. The boy walked up to the last of it's dead pokemon and held the shell as a clatter of tears washed into it...
Old 05-24-2004, 01:03 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

OOC: Jesus Marco! Evil enough!?

I watched the battle from a nearby ledge.

I watched as the squirtles final remanat smoked on the ground.

"Holy ****....he killed the friggin thing..."

I looked up as he flew overhead.

"This guys worse than I am...."

I called up to him.

"Hey! You!"
Old 05-24-2004, 01:39 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC: Fifty words at least man. And hahahahahahha! I'm evil!

IC: Flying into the night sky Marco was right in the shadow of the moon. "It's prety tonight."Marco thought. "It's a shame i'll only see it for 29 more days..."
He thought about all his loved one's everyone and thing he cared for. But deep down inside he cared for nothing. He was going through some odd adolescene changes and it was like an evil part of him slowly began to take over. His concentration was soon broken by a small boy yelling at him. "What does he want?" Marco bellowed. "I was enjoying my victory!" he snarled. "Salamence fly down and see what this wretched ninny wants!!" As it began to get cooler Salamence flew down. The air pressure was nearly too much for Marco's small body to handle. "Slow down!" Marco ordered. Soon he was a couple feet away from the boy(you DP) "What do yo want?" he snarled.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:11 AM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun

Is it okay if I still join? I don't want to waste my time on posting a form to be rejected...

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 05-24-2004, 04:17 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

It had been a quite pleasent day at home and Nikki and her parents had just eaten dinner and were listening to the radio as was their custom. When a news flash came on and the announcer quickly informed anyone listening that (OOC:the Pokemon?) Ho-Oh had decided to destroy the living world of men in one month's time. As she was listening two things became apparent to her. The first being that her parents were stupfied by what they were hearing, and that something had to be done. She and her Evee exchanged glances and each knew that they would be leaving the protection of their home to try and change Ho-Oh's mind.

Later that night after everything had finally settled down and her parents had finally gotten to sleep, Nikki woke Evee, grabbed one of her father's best ropes(Her parents had taught her that rope is always useful on an adventure), wrote her parents a good-bye note and silently crept out of the house. As she began to tread silently along the moonlit forest trail, with evee walking at her side, she began to wonder where she should start her search and how she should approach Ho-Oh and what she could possibly do or say to convince Ho-Oh not to destroy her world. For she certainly didn't know all that much about the world outside of her own backyard.

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 05-24-2004 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I ran out of my house. I was wondering what I was going to do. I looked around the street it was queit. What were other poeple trying to do to stop this. I needed to fine someone elese are the good side to come and help. I would never give up on this goal.

"Go, Beautifly" I yell. My beautiful pokemon apears.

"I do not know what we are searching for, but just search." Beautifly gives me a puzeled look, but starts searching. I was going to save Ho-oh.

Beautifly flies over to me after about 1 hour of searching. In its hand is a beautiful feather. It was red, white and green. It was one of Ho-ho's feather.

"Where did you find this?" I ask my pokemon.

Beautifly takes me to feild where some of the trees and grass was burnt. There was also some of Ho-ho's feathers on the ground. Ho-ho had been here.

Last edited by Latias10; 05-24-2004 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

OOC: Since your my friend your in. But you might want to make your post a little bit longer than average. Also, I would prefer if you were a Destroyer because there are wayy too many Preservers.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

It was dawn. After having walked all night, Nikki and her faithful Evee were fairly tired. They had come out of the forest in the pre-dawn hours when all is gray and quiet. They had found themselves in the grassy hills that Nikki's parents had always spoken of. Thus Nikki knew that the closest town couldn't be far off. This thought gave her some hope, for she figured that with all those people someone would be able to help her decide what to do.

After telling Evee of her plan, the duo continued to walk all morning. they had been over many hills and were beginning to wonder if they had gone off course when they topped a rise and saw the town they had been hoping to find. The pair glanced at eachother and ran down the hillside to the road that led into the town. Right before they reaced the town limits, Nikki stopped short. Evee turned and looked questioningly at her companion.
"Evee, I'm a little scared," Nikki told her friend then asked, "can I pick you up and carry you, it would make me feel better, I think." Evee complied by jumping into her friends arms and curling up around NIkki's shoulders.
"Thank you my friend" Nikki said in response.

With Evee curled around her shoulders Nikki slowly but purposefully walked on. Once in the town Nikki was very glad evee was on her shoulders for it kept her from shaking but still left her hands free in case something should happen. As Nikki got used to her surroundings she began to relax. But as she was turning a corner a stranger came dashing around the bend in her direction and ran into her full tilt.

"OH!" Nikki cried as she toppled backward the air having been dirven out of her by the crash. As she recovered she sat up and looked around. seeing that evee had had just enough time to jump off her shoulders to safety, she inquiered about the stranger.

"I'm sorry! Are you all right?"

OOC: If a preserver would like to be the stranger I bumped into that would be great because I think it would be fun to have different characters with similar goals help eachother within the RPG.
(If what I just wrote happens to be obvious then I'm sorry for the interruption)

Let's just say the town's name is Vermilion, Is that OK?

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 05-25-2004 at 05:11 AM.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:31 AM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu

I stood in the alley, just hanging out when I heard two people crash into each other. I looked down as Shadow(my Absol.... I'll put the nicknames in my profile on the other post when I think of them ^_^ ) and smirked.
"What idiots." I said as I let out a tiny laugh, "How in the world do they run into each other? They should be watching where they're going."
"Ab. Sol."
"Care to go check it out?"
"Absol. Sol." *sure, whatever*
We walked towards the two people and saw that one of them was a trainer.
"Ha. That trainer only has that puny little Eevee?! What an easy catch!" I said evily, "It should be a piece of cake to steal it. But it can wait. There are much bigger catches in this town."
So I continued my walk through the town with Shadow at my side.
'Where there's one trainer, there's bound to be more.' I thought, 'And if not, I'll just move on to the next city. It shouldn't take to long to get as many pokemon as I will need then get off of this planet.'

OOC: What town is this anyway?? That should really be stated when you say you're in a town/city. If you don't everyone will get confused.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:21 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Well...that was a damn good job you did on that wimpy kid."

I walked up closer.

"You wanna dance? 'Cause I wanna dance. One on One, you VS me."

I stared him in the eye. This is one battle I wasen't gonna lose.

"Bring it."
Old 05-25-2004, 01:30 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

OOC: Dood fifty words!

"Whatever." Marco said. The kid had passion in his eye's he looked determined to win at all cost. But Marco was the same way. He was determined to win even at sacrficing his own pokemon's life. Marco took a ball from his belt and pointed it a Salamence. "Salllaaa!" it roared as it was enveloped into the ball while Marco put it back and exchanged it for another. "You might wanna put these on." Marco chuchled as he put two things in the boy's ear followed by two Sentret fur ear muffs. Throwing the ball in his hand a red light appeared as the ball thrusted back into his Marco's hand. A strange pokemon appeared with something like organ pipes all around it. As it formed into a blue huge pokemon Marco even seemed afraid of it. "RAAAAAHHHHHH!" it screamed toppling over five tree's. "This is Exploud and he'll beat your wimpy pokemon.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:18 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: It was hard to get 50 on a challenge.

I stared at the odd pokemon.
"Heh. Pretty impressive. How's it do agenst poison?"

I sneered at him.

"Muk! Get out here!"

As soon as the pokeball hit the ground, the large blob of goo beamed out. I backed way up. The smell was awful.

"Youd better win this one, Muk....or else."

I stared the guy down.

"You ready to rock?"

OOC: There. 61 words.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:38 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

OOC: I'm signing off because i'm making my new message board. I'm coming back online when i'm finshed.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

CNikkita I will be the stranger.

"Ouch" I say as I look up to see a porson with a Eevee befo me.

"Yay, I am fine" I tell the girl.

My Grovyle who was looking at some flower ask if I am fine. Once it know I am fine it starts to talk with the girl's Eevee.

"Hi, I am Cathy. What is your name?" I tell the girl.