Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-18-2004, 01:46 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Ho-Oh's fury: 31 days to live

In the year 3000 the world is finnally peaceful between pokemon and humans. There hearts have become one and Ho-Oh finally see's peace between the lands. Ho-Oh descended upon earth and all was well. The people in the world finally came to their dark senses. They decided that Ho-OH should be thiers and no one can stand in thier way. The hearts of people everywhere became creul and cold...

Ho-Oh finally awakened from his long tiring sleep. The whole world was ingulfed in flames, trainers killing and hurting pokemon everywhere. Ho-Oh decided to destroy all humans the month. All humans will be destroyed and the world shall belong to the pokemon. Will you capture more pokemon and leave earth or shall you use your last days to find a way to persuade Ho-Oh? Or shall you do nothing and be ingulfed by Ho-Oh's rage?

Form

Name:
Pokemon:
Destroyer Or Preserver:
H,L,P,T:(T stands for talent something I invented)
Sample: (To see how good you are)

After I think enough people have joined we shall begin.

Notice: This is a serious RP and your posts in here should be at least 50 words. I expect more though since this is a serious RP and only if you can do 50 go ahead. If I know you can do better than that please at least type a paragraph or two and thats not hard.

Last edited by Tamer Marco; 05-18-2004 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:35 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Ho-Oh's fury: 31 days to live

Name: CM
Pokemon: Look in banner
Destroyer Or Preserver: Preserver
H: CM previously took gymnastics class and is really good at dodging almost everything. She also took karate lessons.
L: Look in banner
P: CM is kind, and is never mean.
T: She can dodge most attacks by doing a cartwheel then jumping. She never loses.
Sample: Ummm... what's up with this?

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 05-18-2004, 09:41 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteMew
Name: CM
Pokemon: Look in banner
Destroyer Or Preserver: Preserver
H: CM previously took gymnastics class and is really good at dodging almost everything. She also took karate lessons.
L: Look in banner
P: CM is kind, and is never mean.
T: She can dodge most attacks by doing a cartwheel then jumping. She never loses.
Sample: Ummm... what's up with this?
You just have to post like two sentences that you think might go along with the RP.
Old 05-19-2004, 12:01 AM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Cathy
Pokemon: Eevee, Beautifly, Ninetails, Mudkip, Grovyle, Larvitar
Destroyer Or Preserver:Preserver
H, When very young a wild Grovyle saved her from a forest fire.
L, Long yello hair. With T-shirt with a blue vest same couler pants, shoes and eyes.
P, Shy esxept with pokemon
T She can understand pokemon feelings.
Sample: I watched Ho-oh fly by as a tear drop rolled down my check. I stood up and dicided I would show Ho-oh that not all poeple are bad. I felt like screaming out loud Ho-oh look at the good trainers and not the bad. I ran to my house with tears rolling down my check and my faithle Grovyle behind me. One month only one month.

Last edited by Latias10; 05-25-2004 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-19-2004, 12:06 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Your in. More people must join!
Old 05-19-2004, 06:13 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name:Ixidor
Pokemon:houndoom, aggron, swellow, cacturne, blastiose, tauros
Destroyer Or Preserver:preserver
H,A wrecking ball, destruction with legs, hes so good he once fought lance unofficially and handed his ass to him on a plate, but went into retiremnt after only three weeks without a challenge
L,avatar, look at it and see me
P,once he makes a freind, he's loyal to the last, hes never over confident, cos he knows hes good, but hes modest at times too
T:he can read peoples moves, attack, defend or dodge by their facial expression
Sample: he bids his parents a farewell, and walks off, he turns to his loyal freind houndoom "well buddy, that ho-oh thinks he's real hot stuff aye?, well we'll show him, finally after all this time, a real challenge, who cares about the end of the world, lets give him all we got!!!
Old 05-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Your in. A couple more members and we'll start.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:46 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu

Okay... There's way too many preservers...

Name: Kyrie
Pokémon: Gyrados(Splash), Absol(Shadow), Tropius(Rose), Espeon(Espy), Umbreon, Raichu(Sparky)
Destroyer or Preserver: Destroyer
H: She was abandoned as a todler and was able to survive by shop-lifting and pick-pocketing.
L: Short black hair with blue and purple highlights, 6' 7", black and blue shorts, purple T-shirt
P: She can decieve people very easily by pretending to be their friends. She is greedy, self-centered, mean, sometimes nice
T: Very good at pick-pocketing and decieving others
Sample: The sky became pitch black and I looked up just in time to spot Ho-Oh flying through the air. "Ha." I said confidently, "One month is more than enough time. I should be able to "catch" more than enough pokemon and get out of here in time." I ran off to the woods to search for trainers to take more pokemon from.

Last edited by perfectpichu; 05-25-2004 at 12:29 AM.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:01 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

You got that right. Just for that i'll post my form in a minute. I think i'll be a destroyer.

BTW: Your in.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Name: Adrian Carolot

Pokemon: "Dark" Pikachu*, Gengar, Umbreon, Muk, Shuppet, Dusclops.

Destroyer or Preserver?: Destroyer.

H: *Unknown*

P: Depressed, Sarcastic.

L: Black sweatshirt with Zero Skull on the front and the hoodie pulled up and jeans, Black cape. Grey eyes. Black hair (Of course.)

T: Eccelent battler with or without Pokemon.

Example:
I stared off into the sky. Somewhere in the distance a clock tower chimed Midnight.

"30 more days."

I walked into the night laughing.

*Black all over, except its eyes which are green.*

(Obiously this guy has some evil issues.)
Old 05-21-2004, 11:39 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

We shall start now!

But first...

Name: Marco
Pokemon: Ninetails, Gengar, Loudred , Luddicolo, Venusaur, Salamence
Preserver Or destroyer: Destroyer

H: Was forced to kill a baby pokemon at birth. His heart became cold and ruthless. He searched to find all the pokemon in the world and nearly succeeded...

P:Cold, ruthless, and a real pain if you don't understand him.

L: Ligh skinned African american (true) with an orange T-shirt on and blue shorts. Has a whip in his back pocket for what he calls "protection"

T:Giving the cold shoulder along with catching pokemon.

Sample/Begging: I stared at the black moonlit sky out the window. Marco had no care about Ho-Oh. He had plenty of flying pokemon to get off the world before it was ended. But he wanted to have a little fun first. As the Grandfather clock stroked midnight I decided to turn on the television. When Marco turned the TV on there was nothing but the news. "I'm Chuck Procrastinator and..." "In latest new's Ho-Oh will destroy the earth in. Oh god only 30..." This amused Marco easily. "Haven't they ever heard of flying pokemon." he chuckled. Marco decided to turn to Cartoon network's adult swim. Inuyasha was on. "Damn it..." Marco said. "An old episode." He walked out for fresh air. Grabbing a ball from his belt Marco tossed it into the air revealing a blinding red light as the ball thrusted back into Marco's hand. A fierce magnificent dragon appeared. "Salaaaa!" it roared. Marco got on top of Salamence's back and grabbed the whip from his back pocket. He thrusted it into Salamence's back as it roared heavily and took off into the night sky. "Good." Marco said. "A trainer just ahead. Land now!" Marco ordered Salamence. Salamence went to the ground like a deafeated dog waiting for the next instruction's from his trainer. "Hey kid." The boy looked up at Marco. "What do you want?" he asked. "You me battle now. The loser has to give up thier pokemon." Wanna play with wee old me?" he asked coldly.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:44 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOCV: Is that kid me?
Old 05-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Pikachu
OOCV: Is that kid me?
OOC: No it isn't.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:26 AM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu

OOC: Then who is that kid??
Old 05-24-2004, 12:32 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Its Chance. Hes some kid who lives on the intersection between Random st. and Variable lane.