Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-22-2006, 02:24 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: Keepers of the Legends (Pokemon/One Piece Crossover)

Wow, what happend to they boy, how awful. As D_E said, it was an excellent way of getting Lei's hopes back up. The description was magnificent. I found only one spelling error but it's not really all that important.

^^ This is evolving into a great story! I am getting more and more wrapped up into it with every chapter I read!
Old 10-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I am SOOOOOOO sorry I haven't updated in so long, but things have been happening and I haven't had time to finish the next update yet. *Bows head several times.* I'm not sure when it'll be up, but you can bet that when I get the time I'll get the update done and posted. Again, sorry for the delay...

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

It's alright; everyone gets busy and get update at some point. Or, your computer breaks... For three months...

Anyway! I'm glad to see you haven't just given up on it!

Old 10-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OMFG, finally an update! *Dances like a crazy person.* I'm so happeh! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Keepers of the Legends, Chapter Three, Part Seven

When Lei woke, she was surprised to find it was night. Around her were her Luffy and the others, including her Pokemon. They were talking softly, as if not wanting to wake her up. She scowled a little and slowly sat up, rubbing at her eyes.

“You’re up!” several of the group chorused, and Lei smiled a little as she nodded.

“Yeah, I’m back in the world of the aware and waking,” she said, stretching. “Man, I guess what was happening was going on in real time…”

“What do you mean?” RM asked, and Celebii spoke up from where she was floating above the group.

/Your experience,/ she commented, and Lei shot her a look. /I am a Psychic Pokemon. I sensed you were going through something important. What was it?/

“Well, yeah, it was important, I guess,” Lei agreed, nodding slowly. “It must have been going on while I was asleep, instead of just being showed to me in like, a few seconds.

“Well, at first I was in a field of flowers, and there was this warm gold light shining really bright, but not so much it was painful or blinding. It just turned everything gold. It filled me with peace and made me calm. I was sure I was dead, and then this voice started talking to me. It said I’d lost my faith and hope, and that I couldn’t let that happen. It said that me, that all of us, were needed to stop the darkness, and we had to keep our faith and hope. It said I needed to get them back, and showed me something.

“The field vanished and I found myself in a big city. It was like…Goldenrod, or Saffron, only a lot bigger. Like ten or twenty times bigger. There were so many people and buildings and cars…the voice said I was in city called New York, which was in another reality where Pokemon didn’t exist physically, but were a form of entertainment.

“Anyways, up till then I’d thought I was dead, especially when some guy walked through me, and I tried to touch a pole and couldn’t. The voice told me I wasn’t dead, though, but I was…well, it said my insubstantial, non-physical body was in that reality, but my physical body was here with you guys.”

“But how could you go to a different reality without Celebii?” asked Usopp, and Lei paused for a moment as she thought. Celebii took the moment to explain for her.

/A person’s spirit, their astral body, and their subconscious mind aren’t bound by physical laws. They can transcend time and space and go where the physical cannot. It seems this entity guided Lei’s astral self from her body and led it to the other reality she was in./

“Yeah, it did say something about ‘guiding my subconscious on an outside journey’ or something like that. So that must have been what happened. Anyways, I got this urge to walk, and so I walked and soon came to a park. There was a boy sitting on a bench, and he was alone. I wanted to go to him and comfort him because he was upset, but the voice told me to just watch. So I watched, and this guy started walking towards the boy. He looked…just like the guy who’s the source of darkness in this reality. I was so scared for the boy, I wanted to go and help him so badly but I didn’t, because I was only supposed to watch. The guy…he had a knife, and he attacked the boy. He…” Lei paused, remembering the awfulness of the moment, her throat tightening for a moment. After she could swallow normally, she continued. “He slashed the boy across the chest and hurt him real bad, then just walked off. A woman saw the attack and called an ambulance, which arrived a few minutes later.

They took the boy to a hospital and did surgery, and it took a few hours but they managed to save him. He was transferred to another room in the ICU, and not long after two people came in. They were his parents, and when they went over to the bed he woke up and smiled at them.

The voice, it told me the boy and his parents had been separated during a festival. Time had gone on, and they had slowly been losing faith and hope in finding him again. The boy himself had lost all his hope and faith, but his parents never did. The voice said that their holding on to even a shred of hope and faith to them being reunited with their son. It said…that no matter I may feel, or how complete the darkness around me, to always keep my faith. It said if I did that, there was no way for me to ever fail. It said to have faith and have hope, and I’d always fulfill my dreams and desires. I think it meant that for us all, because it said to tell you guys the message.”

/And now, after that, do you have your faith and hope restored?/ Celebii asked. Lei stared at her for a moment, then smiled a little and nodded.

“You know? I think I do. No, I know I do. When that wave of darkness came over me and I couldn’t breathe or get free, I just felt like it was hopeless, that it was over.” She paused, scowling again. “Exactly how did we get here though? I mean, what happened after we were all sucked into that stuff?”

“I managed to cut through it after getting one of my swords free,” Zoro answered. “It all pulled back away from the rest of you and went to that guy. We had a bit of a fight, and I found out that darkness stuff is somehow a part of him. I couldn’t hurt him physically, but when I cut the darkness he would act like I’d sliced him instead. He thought he was going to kill me, and when I said that when the darkness was hurt so was he, he agreed. He said the knowledge wouldn’t do me any good because I wasn’t going to be living much longer. Kinda funny. I feel really alive right now,” he said, smirking a little. The others grinned at the somewhat dark humor. “I cut this big spear of darkness he sent at me, and that seemed to really hurt him. He grabbed his side and the stuff surrounded him and flew off with him.”

“Heh, I’ll bet he wasn’t too happy about that,” Lei said, and Zoro shrugged.

“Didn’t sound very happy. In fact, he sounded really unhappy.”

/All of this is well and good, but I think now is the time for me to share what I learned from the timeline earlier,/ Celebii said a moment later. Lei glanced at her, looking a bit confused.

“Wha-?”

“Celebii did some sorta weird ting when yous was out cold,” Coin said, waving a paw. “She said som’in’ bout learning bout dis guy, said she tought she knew ‘im.”

/And indeed I do, although it was only through unfortunate circumstance, and only from one chance meeting,/ the small Legend agreed. Lei didn’t reply, but instead waved for her to continue. /You see, I met him for the first time ten years ago, when he was fifteen…/

/The young man’s name is Demit. He wasn’t always like he is today. In fact, ten years ago he was a very kind and caring person. If there was one thing he loved more than his Pokemon, it was his family. He wanted nothing more than to protect them, and ever since becoming a Pokemon Trainer at ten he’d done just that. Because of this, he became very close friends with his Pokemon, and that bond made them ever the more powerful.

/But what Demit wanted more than anything was to become a Keeper. He believed that, if he were a Keeper, he could protect his family even more. You see, he had no friends other than his Pokemon, so all the love he had within his heart was spent on them and his family. It was why he wanted so badly to protect them with all his power. He thought that if he were a Keeper, being able to call on the Legends would make it easier to defend the ones he loved. Of course, he’d do his duty to the Legends, and to our world. He didn’t expect the help of the Legends in his goal of protecting his family to be given for free.

/One day, Demit left his family to go shopping and ran into a Keeper, a young man who had only just been awoken to his destiny. Demit asked him to test him and see if he were a Keeper as well. The young Keeper, thinking it would do no harm, summoned Mew and called her into his Legend Ball. He didn’t know that it could be very dangerous to just go randomly testing people to see if they were Keepers, since there are times when a person is not ready to be awakened to their destiny even if they are indeed Keepers. Mew, not knowing that Demit had not been selected to be tested, did not argue this fact. Perhaps if she’d been a bit more cautious and asked before she’d gone inside the Ball, this whole thing could have been avoided…

/The young Keeper handed Demit the Ball and told him that if it opened and released Mew, he was a Keeper. He didn’t tell Demit that even if it didn’t react, there was a small chance he was still a Keeper and simply not ready to be awakened, since he didn’t know this. Demit took the Ball and held it for a moment, and when it didn’t react the Keeper took it from him. He apologized and wished Demit a good day, then left. Demit, though he was disappointed, wasn’t so upset that he was pushed into the state he’s in today. No, it was another event that made this happen.

/When Demit had finished the shopping, he went home and found a horrid scene awaiting him. You see, he and his family lived near the base of a mountain, along with several other families. It wasn’t a village or even a settlement. It was just a small group of families who preferred the wilderness to living in an overcrowded and noisy city. Anyways, when he returned home, he found that all the houses had been destroyed, and everyone who’d lived in that area had been killed. Save, of course, himself and a few others who’d left to do their own thing for the day. He went to the broken remains of his house, and found his family had been slain.

/It seemed that a large group of various Pokemon living in the mountains had been spooked for some reason into a stampede. They’d thundered down the mountain, and it had happened so quickly that everyone in the area had no time to flee. They were all trampled, and the houses destroyed by powerful Pokemon such as Rhyhorn and Golem as they charged heedlessly onward.

/This is what caused Demit to fall into darkness. He began to hate Keepers and Pokemon, especially the Legends. He was certain they had somehow planned this, meant for it to happen, and were laughing at his loss. His Pokemon, too, harbored a deep hatred towards the Keepers and other Pokemon, for they had lost friends and loved ones as well. Together, the group set out for the Orange Islands.

/There, they confronted a group of Keepers who’d been summoned by we Legends to fight him. You see, we had all been affected by this Telling, because Demit was planning on killing the three Titans of Ice, Lightening, and Fire: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. It was something that would destroy our world, and our reality, if allowed to happen. Sadly, the Keepers weren’t able to defeat Demit, and were all slaughtered. Demit then went on to slay each of the three birds in a most cowardly and degrading manner: he had gotten himself a gun from the remains of one of the houses, still loaded, and taken it with him to the Orange Islands. With it, he killed the birds; he shot each of them in the head one time./

Here she paused, letting her words sink in. After a moment, Lei began to protest.

“But…if that had happened, then the balance of the world would have been thrown off and things would be a lot worse than they are today! Besides, news of something like that would have been all over! Even though I only would have been six, that would be something I’d never forget! Not to mention they’re alive today, I mean, we summoned Zapdos today to help us!”

/Indeed they are alive today,/ Celebii agreed with a nod. /I can explain why this is, very easily.

/Now then, with the three Titans dead, the balance of the world instantly began to go out of whack. This on it’s own would have been enough to destroy the world, but the worse was to come. Lugia, the great Guardian of the Sea, fell into madness because of grief. He’d failed in defending his three charges, the mighty Titans. He rose into the air and rent his infuriated sorrow upon the world, destroying a great many places and lives.

/The rest of us Legends were called together here, atop the Sky Pillar, by Rayquaza. We talked for a short time, and finally came to the agreement that I would go back in time and stop Demit from killing the Titans. I would call upon the Celebii of the past and future to help me, my past and present existences. Together we’d try and change history.

/I went back in time, to before Demit shot the Titans. I used my power, and called my other selves to that time. We approached where the battle between Demit and the Keepers was raging, and with their help we defeated him and his Pokemon. Defeated and enraged, Demit fled. I returned to my proper time, as did my other selves, to see what had become of the world. I discovered that the Titans were still alive, and Lugia was no longer in a rage. No one had any memory of these events, because they had, for all intents and purposes, been averted, they had not happened. I decided to not tell anyone of the happenings, for fear that the knowledge would spread and cause more harm.

/It seems that, shortly after his defeat, Demit was sitting in a cave in Kanto when a Ratatta appeared. Overcome by hate and wrath, Demit wished the Rattata would die. To his surprise, darkness slid from him and shot out at the Rattata, killing it in an instant. Demit realized he could control this darkness, make it do what he willed. You see, this darkness was a physical manifestation of the blackness in his heart. It had grown so powerful at his loss that it was able to become corporeal. Of course, Demit couldn’t control it well as first, and often it would fail to do as he wished. But for years, Demit practiced, and finally he had complete and utter control of his darkness.

/Now, he is using his darkness to try and accomplish what he had failed in the past. Demit, and his Pokemon, know that if they succeed in this, they too will perish. They don’t care though; they simply want revenge, and of the worst kind. The kind that is taken out on the innocent…/

~ End Chapter Three

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 10-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Dun dun dun! Sorry, I had to add that...

Aw, poor Demit. Despite all that he's done, it really makes you sad. Still, I wonder...

What spooked the Pokemon at the top of the mountain?

Could Demit really become a Keeper?

Could there possibly be an even darker force at work here?

Perhaps these questions are irrelevant, but I ask them anyway!

Also, no mistakes that I noticed. ^^

Old 10-03-2006, 07:56 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

^^ Tis excellent TTar. This excellent. I am very anxious to read the next chapter!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

I started reading the fic but didn't want to post until I finished reading what you have so far, but man, good job. Will continue reading tomorrow, busy with work today.

Keep it up!
Old 11-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OMFG! I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't updated this in so long! I've started on the next update, really I have, but I just haven't had the time to finish it. My work schedule's been all messed up lately. But soon, my mom and I are going to be starting a third shift job, so things should smooth out soon and everything fall into place.

Hopefully, I can get the update up soon. I'm going to try and work on it some tonight, as well.

Again, I'm uberly sorry I haven't updated this, or even commented on it. *Bows head several times.* Please don't hurt me!

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 12-09-2006, 11:56 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

It's okay. I feel bad, 'cause I haven't said anything either. I know how it is to be busy, though. Hopefully, you can update soon!

Old 12-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Oh yeah, I know what that's like too. Anyway, I've been reading this one all along, IT"S REAL GOOD!!!! Keep going! As long as the story is good, I'll keep reading. :)