Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Intro Boards Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 07-07-2006, 11:56 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl Box Art!

Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl Box Art!
-07/07/06-

The Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl box art has been revealed by AM3, a Japanese company that produces Pokemon anime media that can be played on the GBA and DS in Japan. The image released was small, but the box art clearly features the two new Pokemon that was revealed in the cover of Pokemon Wonderland Volume 8. The release date for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl was listed for September 28, 2006 (before this, the release date has been listed as "Fall 2006" at the official Japanese Pokemon site, and they currently still list that as the date).

However, shortly after it was discovered, both the box art and release date information has been removed from the AM3 website (of course, the image of the box art above, was originally from the AM3 website).

Related Links
http://www.am3.co.jp/ - Official AM3 Website (In Japanese)
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
New Pokemon

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 07-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Pokemonfreak264 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl Box Art!

Does this mean the Pokemon on the cover will able to be caught in the game or are they a starter Pokemon?? If so how many other Pokemon are coming out?

Last edited by Pokemonfreak264; 07-07-2006 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:04 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemonfreak264
Does this mean the Pokemon on the cover will able to be caught in the game or are they a starter Pokemon?? If so how many other Pokemon are coming out?
It's probably going to be like Ruby/Sapphire, where it had Groudon and Kyogre... where Groudon is available in Ruby and Kyogre in Sapphire. So expect to see the same thing with this one, Pokemon Pearl cover Pokemon available in Pearl, Pokemon Diamond cover Pokemon in Diamond.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will bring in a whole new batch of Pokemon. They haven't revealed how many new Pokemon total, but you can see the ones they revealed so far in the New Pokemon page: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/newpokemon.html
Old 07-08-2006, 03:05 AM
Lotad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Lotad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
However, shortly after it was discovered, both the box art and release date information has been removed from the AM3 website (of course, the image of the box art above, was originally from the AM3 website).
Go figure. It was probably taken down so that Pokemon doesn't sue AM3. Yet the fronts look awesome.

Do they use the same front covers from Japan in the US/UK, or do they change them slightly so they can make the English fit properly?

{URPG} | {Sparkz // Mastered @ 8,693} | {Anime}
-.- I'm taking a small minor break from Pe2K, as well as chatting on AIM... I'll probably be back May 15th, though I may not be on till the 28th for some reason.
This doesn't mean I drop out of everything I'm doing though... =/
Old 07-08-2006, 03:21 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotad
Go figure. It was probably taken down so that Pokemon doesn't sue AM3. Yet the fronts look awesome.

Do they use the same front covers from Japan in the US/UK, or do they change them slightly so they can make the English fit properly?
Generally speaking, it's pretty much the same. Like the recent DS games, Dash and Trozei, uses the same box art from the Japan (of course, the only difference it the chance of the text into English). Same goes for the GBA games, though there are slight differences, like a few of them have a slightly different background color design, but again, it's mostly the same (same Pokemon on the box art).
Old 07-10-2006, 09:27 PM
suicune X Offline
New Trainer

Question Re: Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl Box Art!

i wonder what type those pokemon are

shadow the level 5 Umbreon!

if you actually read pokemon entripy put this in your signature

watch for updates on my movies and games
Old 07-11-2006, 01:17 AM
autism Offline
Master Trainer

(to pe2k) can i get a contest approved? and before you unregister me for asking where i shouldn't of,this was the only place i could find you instantly.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:06 AM
grimnasty Offline
New Trainer

ey im new here but the five new pokemon that were "revealed" i know two of them are legendary pokemon but maybe the other three could be the starting pokemon and it seems like one of them are a dark pokemon could this be the first time a dark pokemon could be a starter i dont know i mean it might not but i know one is a fire and the other a water.... another question is will the new game be wi fi compatable cuz if it is i CHALLENGE ALL!!!!!!!!!1
Old 07-12-2006, 01:37 AM
Hypocrisy is Fun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hypocrisy is Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimnasty View Post
ey im new here but the five new pokemon that were "revealed" i know two of them are legendary pokemon but maybe the other three could be the starting pokemon and it seems like one of them are a dark pokemon could this be the first time a dark pokemon could be a starter i dont know i mean it might not but i know one is a fire and the other a water.... another question is will the new game be wi fi compatable cuz if it is i CHALLENGE ALL!!!!!!!!!1
Im pretty sure the grass fire and water thing isn't going to change soon.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism View Post
(to pe2k) can i get a contest approved? and before you unregister me for asking where i shouldn't of,this was the only place i could find you instantly.
You could have PM'ed him.

[on topic]D/P better not be postponed like Twilight Princess.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:32 PM
Elmo's Heaven!! Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Elmo's Heaven!! Send a message via MSN to Elmo's Heaven!!

I wonder if one is like a Sp. Atk-er and the other one is an Atk-er...

[Why did retarded get t-banned?]
Old 07-29-2006, 06:08 PM
BathedinBlue Offline
Experienced Trainer

I don't know . . .I just don't really like the Diamond/Pearl legendaries. Oh well, we will see.

Water Pokemon Forever
Old 07-30-2006, 01:02 AM
Shady Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Shady Send a message via MSN to Shady

The two new legendaries arnt very good-looking in my opinion, they look more like digimon

Old 07-30-2006, 03:15 AM
Umbreon 1 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Umbreon 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Umbreon 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Claw Shady View Post
The two new legendaries arnt very good-looking in my opinion, they look more like digimon
THAT's what they look like! I couldn't put my finger on it, but I have to go with Shady on this one. However, that seems to be the progression of the Legendaries. The 3 birds pretty much looked like birds (albeit with their particular type prevalent). The three dogs still somewhat resembled dogs.

Now, can anyone tell me what Kyogre and Groudon were supposed to be? Didn't think so.

The Legendaries just keep getting weirder and weirder. Might as well get used to it.

My VPPs My URPG Stats

Thanks for the banner, Evanna!
Old 07-30-2006, 03:55 AM
Nick_Roge Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

well pesonnally i'm happy with whatever pokemon nintendo throws at us. though admitantly koroboshi does look retarded.