Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 05-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Pokemon PS3/Xbox/Whatever Edition

With the evolution of technology and gaming, games nowadays have become more advance. They look better, they sound better, they play better. (Well, most of them.) Which makes you wonder, will Pokemon move to the PS3/4 or Xbox 360, 720, 3000, whatever? Even if it's just a test to see if people would like that? I know X and Y are moving to the 3DS, but there are no mainstream games that are on the home console. Feel free to speculate about if Game Freak will test out a reaction with Pokemon games for the PS3/4, Xbox 360/720, or if they will decide to try a mainstream game for the Wii/U.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba; 05-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:39 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: Pokemon PS3/Xbox/Whatever Edition

pokemon games have to be on the portable consoles because one of the main aspects of the franchise is that you can take your pokemon with you and trade/battle your friends or even people you meet, how could you do that on a stationary console? pokemon is also owned by Nintendo, a games and consoles only company, having pokemon on a non-Nintendo console would be like trying to build a house with 30 spikes if you need 60 spikes to complete it.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

GameCube/Wii? xD

Since Pokemon is Nintendo, and Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft are console rivals, I highly highly doubt there will ever be a game on a PS system, or Xbox system. PS4 coming out this Holiday year, Xbox720/360 Delta (whatever the name will be) is probably coming 2014. I'm a Sony fan as well as Nintendo fan. :3

But yeah, I have to say I'll be pretty shocked to see it come out for anything other than Nintendo. o:
Old 05-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

If they want to help out the Wii U they will include a good pokemon title. I mean I would consider getting it.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List