Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 05:57 PM
POKEBOY1 Offline
Banned

Question Re: Pokemon FR/LG Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Neal
Ok, here we go. We all know about the islands. If you don't, I have no idea where you have been in the past 4 months. First of all, island 1 contains the machine that allows you to trade with ruby/saphire/colloseum. But, you need the ruby and saphire plates to power it. The ruby plate can be found on island 1, in a cave, after you beat the elite four. Sorry, for not stating this earlier, but there are a total of 9 islands, 7 known islands, and 2 secret islands containing legendary pokemon. Island 2 is just a small town containg the breeding center. Island 3 is the last island you will explore, before you go back to cinnibar. There is nothing interesting on this island, except you have to rescue a girl from a wild hypno. Before progressing, to islands 4-6 you must have the national dex. I am tired of sating over and over what you have to do to get the national pokedex. If you really want to know, go to the ruby/saphire forums and read FR/LG national dex transfer to ruby/saphire. Something like that, les wordy. Island, 4 is another small town that contains a lot of johto pokemon. (Yes, if you didn't know already, any johto pokemon that are not in colloseum, are in FR/LG on the islands) And you can also find HM 07 waterfall. Island 6 is where you will find the saphire plate in some ruins. You must open the metal door thingy with cut. (don't ask) Right before you grab the saphire plate a rocket scientist steals it. You must follow him to the real rocket headquarters on island 5 to get it back. (and you thought you were done with TR) Island 7, contains the battle tower. Instead of battling as many trainers as possible, you have to fight your way to the top. That is about 7 trainers. There is no reward for beating the battle tower. You are allowed to heal your pokemon between battles. Ok, who ever created this battle tower was thinking of how hard it would be for 6 year olds. This, is no where near as challenging as the R/S battle tower. To south is the unknown portion of the game. No offense (excuse my spellimg), to those ABC collectors. You do not need to collect every unknown to get an unknown capture data in your dex. There are now 28 unknown, they have added two. It is not worth the time, besides there are more important matters we need to discuss, such as legendary pokemon. First of all, you can't get in to the unknown dungeon until you have beaten the elite four and have 100 different pokemon in your dex. Mewtwo will have to wait. The legendary dogs are in the game as well. They wander around kanto after you beat the elite four. There is only one in each game. Who you get depends on your starter: squirtle=raikou, bulbasaur=entei, charmander=suicune. In case you haven't noticed they have the type advantage over your starter. They are all at level 50. You should know this but moltres has been moved from victory road to island 1. You need the "mystery ticket" to ge to island 8 navel cavern. I think you can obtain this ticket in the game itself. Let me just make sure you understand this, IT IS NOT AN E-CARD!!!!!! Once you are on the island you will be able to capture Ho-oh and Lugia(Finally!!). They are both at level 70. To get to island 9(Tri island/ Birth island name pending), you need the "aurora ticket" SAME SITUATION AS THE MYSTERY TICKET. Both of the ticket's whereabouts in the game are currently unknown. Once on island, you can catch Deoxys. In case you don't Deoxys has three forms: one in FR, one in LG, and one in R/S. Once, you are on the island you must solve a triangle puzzle to awaken deoxys. How strong deoxys is depends on your game. Im FR his attack, sp.attack, and speed are higher. In LG his defense, sp.defense, and hp are higher. I would pick FR, hence the following quote, "A good offense is a good defense." Besides, the smart people would pick FR. Plus, the LG form of deoxys looks like a play-doh dough boy. Deoxys is at level 30. The following pokemon's levels during encounter are: Mewtwo 100, the legendary birds 50. Mew is in the game, i know how to get him, i just don't feel like telling you. Maybe i will if you send me a message(excuse my spelling if i am wrong). This information is based on a reliable source, and 99% true. If you want anymore details details feel free to get my attention.
how do u get a ticket to the island
Old 03-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Alpha Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Alpha
Default Re: Pokemon FR/LG Chat

Quote:
THE TICKET IS IN THE GAME. I DO NOT KNOW THE TICKET'S WHERE ABOUTS. I HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME. I JUST HAVE INFO FROM MY FRIEND.
As far as I know the only way to get the tickets is with the E-Reader. The tickets aren't in the game.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:29 PM
Alpha Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Alpha

Quote:
The Ticket Is In The Game. It Is Not An E-reader Card.
What I meant was that to obtain the tickets you need an E-Reader, it has been officialy proved. Besides, Serebii.net said it, you don't know more then them.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:23 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN TO SEREBII.NET AS WELL. WHEN IT LISTS ITEMS IN THE GAME, THE AURORA AND MYSTERY TICKET WERE ON THE LIST.
JN, please don't double post or use full capital letters in posts. This is against the rules. Thank you.

According to wt i no, i think u actually hv to use e-card to transform the Aurora and Mystery Ticket to your game, that's y it is in the item list.

BTW, do u recieve any rewards for getting 28 Unowns?

Current team:
Old 03-08-2004, 11:44 AM
POKEBOY1 Offline
Banned

Exclamation Re: Pokemon FR/LG Chat

i don't think fr/lg will have eggs i mean if u look at the screenshot of the daycare the playpen looks small
Old 03-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by POKEBOY1
i don't think fr/lg will have eggs i mean if u look at the screenshot of the daycare the playpen looks small
I'm certain that FR/LG will have eggs. The pokemon have genders and there's a pokemon breeding house on the mystery islands. It is released in serebii.net.

Current team:
Old 03-08-2004, 12:39 PM
pichu is cool Offline
Banned

Thunderbird's right, it will have eggs.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Snufje Offline
New Trainer

If the tickets are unobtainable without an e-reader I'll buy a shark together with my copy of FR/LG as soon as it comes out.
I would feel kind of bummed missing out on a lugia, ho-oh and a deoxys because of this stupid e-reader business :S
Old 03-08-2004, 07:55 PM
POKEBOY1 Offline
Banned

Question Re: Pokemon FR/LG Chat

ALAKAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER WHEN U SED U COULD GET AN ENGLISH VS. OF FR/LG ON EBAY WELL I SAW THAT ON EBAY AND WAS WONDERING IF U IT WAS REAL OR A BIG FAKE??
Old 03-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Thunderbird, as far as I know, there is no major reward for getting all 28 unknown.
So wt is the purpose of catching 28 Unowns?
Well, i hope it is not just abt the professor praising u and let u print the unown stamps using the GB printer

Current team:
Old 03-09-2004, 12:06 PM
POKEBOY1 Offline
Banned

Exclamation Re: Pokemon FR/LG Chat

Quote:
sorry at serebii.com i found out that a man give u a togepi egg
Old 03-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
sorry at serebii.com i found out that a man give u a togepi egg
Yes. Besides that, u can breed pokemon at the breeding house too.

Current team:
Old 03-09-2004, 08:50 PM
fire_turtle Offline
New Trainer

Will there be abilities (eg. hardskin), contests, berry growing, etc. in FR/LG?
Old 03-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_turtle
Will there be abilities (eg. hardskin), contests, berry growing, etc. in FR/LG?
Abilities will be available, but contests and pokeblocks won't. No HM Dive.
Berries doesn't need to be planted in FR/LG either. (Which is a good thing that u dun nid to water all the time)

Current team:
Old 03-10-2004, 08:34 PM
fire_turtle Offline
New Trainer

I never really liked berries or contests but it's too bad about the dive HM. Are you sure?