Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Christmas Time

http://www.projectbag.com/dbz/thumbn...vegeta25_t.jpg

I think that link is him. Just imagine him without the M on his forehead, that's Majin Vegeta. Also when do we start?
Old 05-29-2004, 12:36 PM
gold Offline
Banned

sorry...I got carried away....heh heh, Vegeta's funny.
And for your information Dark luddico, I now watch DBZ regularly.
Very Regularly.
Old 05-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

OOC: I'll repost my beginning post. {} are thoughts.

*I stood in my living room, looking at my Christmas Tree. It was beautiful. With the combination of white lights and multi colored lights. It was true what people said about my house, it was most beautiful around Christmas. It was also true what they said about me, I had the perfect ideas for sprucing up Christmas decorations, like the multi-colored/white lights combo. I truly loved the holidays. My favorite time of year. I walked over to my window, as a single snowflake fell.*

{So, the first snow of the winter. Cool.}
Old 06-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold
sorry...I got carried away....heh heh, Vegeta's funny.
And for your information Dark luddico, I now watch DBZ regularly.
Very Regularly.
OOC: 0_o?! DBZ only comes on carton network. And they cut it off after Toonami moved to Saturdays! How in Jhoto would you be able to watch it when it doesn't come on anymore?! If you mean GT i'd understand. But since you don't even know what Yu Yu Hakusho is I highly doubt you'd know about GT.

IC: "There!" Marco said taking the tweed cap off of his hand. "Come in mom it's perfect!" I exclaimed. "What dear?" Mom asked."Look at the tree look at the tree!" I once again exclaimed admiring my work. "Can it wait dear?" Mom asked wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead. "Wrapping all those presents was pretty tiring sweetie... plus it's not finshed dear." she said rubbing her arm. "Whats wrong with it?!" Marco asked with a small whine in his voice. "The lights." she said yawning. "Oh, right mom!" Marco ran behind the fake tree coming out with two green plugs. Slamming them into each other a blinding flash of multi colored lights lit the room perfectly. As Marco stepped back to admire his work he was very pleased. Ornaments went down the tree from leaf to roof criscrossing two strands of popcorn. At the top was a star and below the star was a boy playing with his dog that would last forever in the plastic material. "Christmas is coming very soon." he said to himself. "I'm going outside mom." Marco said happily as he slipped on his gloves and hat. He walked twoards the door and grabbed his small coat from the handle. "Don't stay out too late." his mother called out pointing to the clock with the small handle pointing at the three with the large at the five. Ignoring his mothers good advice he walked out as his heavy boots tracked his footprints in the snow.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:10 PM
gold Offline
Banned

OOC:I didn't say I watched episodes on live tv.
I recorded basically all of them and now I watch them regularly.

And if I ruin this fic by making it a comedy, please don't get angry.

Vegeta was sitting down in an old ricketty chair in his dull room reading the newspaper from world war 2.
Vegeta:WOMAN!!!!!!Come here! I'm hungry.
Bulma:Well then come to christmas dinner, Goku and his family are here.
Vegeta:I'd rather be crushed by a two-year-old with everyone watching with no food for a year then watch those slobs eating.
Bulma:Vegeta! OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW UNTIL DINNER IS OVER!How dare you be so rude.
Bulma walked out leaving vegeta in the room.
Reluctantly, vegeta got up and stomped out of the building.
It was only then he realised he was in his dressingown and slippers.
(vegeta in a dressinggown!)
Vegeta:Woman! Give me my clothes!
Chichi, Goku, Trunx, Gohan, Goten and Bulma all spat out their food and started laughing histerically.
Vegeta soon gave up and stormed off to the pub.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

OOC: How could you if it doens't come on anymore?! And I don't think i'll post my half just yet... I still have the willies of your post.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:58 AM
Lightning Offline
Banned

OOC: It's not a fic, it's an RP. Please don't make it a comedy. Then it would ruin the RP. It is supposed to be of the general genre.

IC:

*After half an hour of watching TV, I looked outside again. The snow had piled up to about 8 inches, and it was snowing very hard. I quickly got 2 sweaters, put them on, and put two jackets on, one of wool, and the other was a windbreaker. 4 layers should keep me warm. I put on 2 pairs of jeans, and then 1 pair of sweatpants on top. Then I put two layers of socks, and 2 warm, wool sided on the inside, boots. I put on a scarf, a winter cap, and three layers of gloves. I made sure to have many layers since it was snowing very hard. I then went outside, and reached my hand into the snow, then brought up a pack of snow. I fored it into a ball, then put it into the snow, and started rolling it to make the bottom part of a snowman.*
Old 06-02-2004, 02:35 PM
gold Offline
Banned

OOC:It was on in april where i am.
I'll write it all out again if it wasn't supposed to be a comedy.

Vegeta was sitting down in an old ricketty chair in his dull room reading the newspaper.
Vegeta:WOMAN!!!!!!Come here! I'm hungry.
Bulma:Well then come to christmas dinner, Goku and his family are here.
Vegeta:I'd rather be crushed by a two-year-old with everyone watching with no food for a year then watch those slobs eating.
Bulma:Vegeta! OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW UNTIL DINNER IS OVER!How dare you be so rude.
Bulma walked out leaving vegeta in the room.
Reluctantly, vegeta got up and stomped out of the building.
It was snowing viciously outside and it was freezing cold.
The people on the streets were mainly singles and orphans.Vegeta didn't feel sorry for them.
Vegeta:At least they get some food.
He flew down to see a boy waving goodbye to his mom/mum.
Boy:I'm going outside mom,
Mother:Don't stay out too late.
vegeta flew down to the boy and spoke.
Vegeta:What's your name.
Boy:Marco.
He said it very boldly,Vegeta thought.
Vegeta:*grunt*Come with me.

Is it better?
Old 06-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

OOC: Yeah, that's better. Just don't control what my character does or says. When my character was talking to his mother that was alright though because I already posted it.

IC: Marco looked strangely at the man. He appeared to be very strong and his muscles seemed to be defiant by themselves. But there was something more fearsome about him. "Okay." Marco said reluctantly. Even though his appearance seemed fearsome there was something that you could slightly trust about him. "Odd." Marco thought. "I'm going somewhere with a person I only know for a minute. Where's my common sense?"
Old 06-02-2004, 05:40 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

OOC: Much better. All the degrees are in fahrenheit in all my posts.

IC:

*After I got a huge sphere, I out it in a random spot. Then I started all over again, but stopped when it was a few inches less in diameter than the other one. It was still snowing furiously. I saw two branches fly off of a tree, and they landed in front of me.*

{That's convenient.}

*I picked them up, and stuck them in either side of the smaller sphere. Then I got three black rocks, called lava rocks, from my garden which now was full of dead plants. I made a mental note to pull out all the plants later, when it was warmer, around 50 degrees instead of 13 degrees, which was the current temperature. I put the 3 rocks in a straight line vertically in the front of the smaller sphere.*
Old 06-03-2004, 09:25 AM
gold Offline
Banned

Vegeta grabbed marco and flew off into the night sky.
Marco:*whimper*
Vegeta:You'll be fine, i want you to meet someone.
*they fly over the sea and over a small white bungalow with the words kame house printed on the side.
Vegeta:Roshi!We have a visitor!
*an old man with dark sunglasses and a turtle shell on is back appeared*
Roshi:Just a second.
Vegeta turned to marco.
Vegeta:Meet your new sensei.
marco:
Vegeta teacher.
Old 06-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

OOC: Gold once again you've bunnyed. Please read this. It's not in the section we're RPing in but it can help you. And i'm not sure but once GT starts i'm pretty sure Master Roshi's dead...

Pokemon Role Play Guidelines

IC:Marco looked confused. First he was flying a million feet off the ground and know he's at a beach looking at an old coot. "Sensei?" Marco asked. "What is he gonna teach me?" Marco asked trying to stay on both of the strangers sides.
Old 06-03-2004, 05:50 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

*I got another pack of snow, and rolled it till it was about one or two inches smaller in diameter than the middle one. I put it on top, and got eleven more lava rocks. I put two across from each other near the top of the head of the snow man for eyes, one smack dab in the center for the nose, and used the remaining eight to make a downward curve near the bottom of the head of the snowman for the smiling mouth. Then I took off my scarf, and put it around the inbetween part of the middle and top snowballs. Then I went inside, got a digital camera, yarn, and a top hat. I put the yarn on the top of the head for hair, put the top hat on where some yarn was still showing, And took a picture of it. I went back inside, and loading the picture in to my computer, and set it as my background.*