Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-16-2004, 10:30 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou
Default Re: Neo Pokemon Journey

Prof. Sugar nodded, taking a Pokeball off her desk and handing it to the young girl with a gentle smile. "I don't know the gender yet, but here. IT's all for you. Would you mind collecting Pokemon datat too, for me? Please?"

Suddenly, a crowd of other kids rushed in to get Pokemon.
"YAK! No! Wait! Please stand back for a bit longer!" Prof. Sugar begged, closing a door so the kids couldn't get in "Oooowaaaaa....."

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 05-16-2004, 10:50 PM
latiasluver2004 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to latiasluver2004 Send a message via MSN to latiasluver2004

Pokemon Lab

Fleur entered the lab, watching the group. She smiled and walked forward, speaking quietly.

"I would like a Aquatoko, Professor Sugar Heart..."

Old 05-16-2004, 10:58 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NeoHikari Poke Lab

Prof. sugar picked up the Aqutoko ball that had fallen to the ground and handed it to Fleur, smiling at the girl in joy.
"Here you go. It's a she." She explained as she turned around to get Fleur a Pokedex, PokeNav, 5 Pokeballs, Potion, etc.
"These are for you too."

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 05-16-2004, 11:02 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu

NeoHikari Pokémon Lab

"Wow!" I cried, "Thanks Proffesor Sugar! Sure I'll help you with your research. It should be a great experience!" Suddenly a bunch of kids burst through the doors and the proffesor ran over to hold them back. o_O 'Woah.' I thought, 'I'm glad Mom got me up when she did.' I quicky grabbed the supplies that I needed, pushed through the crowd, and ran out the door. "Thanks again Proffesor!" I called back. Then I ran off to Thorny Bushes.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:06 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

NeoHikari Pokemon Lab

"No problem Pofessor Sugar!" Marco said with a smile. He opened the ball and Akat came out. He pointed the pokedex at Akat and a a pokeball was by it's name. Marco touched a red button and Akat's info and stat's appeared. "I'm positive i'm gonna catch that Firey Darkinu!" Marco turned to Tom. "Let's go before we get trampled!" he joked.

Last edited by Tamer Marco; 05-16-2004 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:08 PM
latiasluver2004 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to latiasluver2004 Send a message via MSN to latiasluver2004

Pokemon Lab

Fleur nodded happily, opening the pokeball that held her Aquatoko. She placed the pokeballs and other items in her bag, her hair held up in a ponytail for today.

"Thank you, Professor!"

Old 05-16-2004, 11:10 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

I stood nearby and watched the crowd of kids charge over to the Professor. I turned away and listened to Marco.

I looked around just in time to see Prof. Sugars hand dissapear under the swarms of people.

"Ouch..." I said to myself.

Last edited by Agent Orange; 05-16-2004 at 11:15 PM.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

OOC: I edited my post. PP's character already left.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:14 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Ok.

IC:

"C'mon Marco! Lets go!"

I yelled as I stepped outside.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Thorny Bushes

As Marco and Tom stood outside a large bush blocked thier way. "How are we gonna get through it without being cut?" Marco asked Tom. "Our Akat's could burn it down but the pokemon won't have any homes and it'll be a serious fire.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:23 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Thorny Bushes

"Ugg...yeah...how do we get in?"

"If only we had one of those flying things...."

I stared at the bush.

"Hey look! theres a little opening in it. We could try and crawl through..."
Old 05-16-2004, 11:24 PM
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Lucky Flareon Send a message via MSN to Lucky Flareon

Lucky raced around, looking for clothes, money, and every other thing that she would need on her journey through the lands. She was excited, who wouldn’t be before starting their Pokemon journey? After all, her mother had made her wait an extra 3 years before she was allowed to start, something Lucky still brought up from time to time. Yet, at the same time she was scared. She was one of the first exploring a new land with new Pokemon, and her books could only help so much, and she knew it. She finished packing up and raced out the door, only to be stopped by her mom.

“Lucky, get back here this instant!”

“Mom, I have to go now! I’ll talk to you on my cell phone, promise. I have to get over to the lab, I’m already late! What if I don’t get an Aquatoko, then the journey isn’t even worth it!”

“Enough with your talk about this silly Aquatoko. You forgot to say good-bye to me.”

“Bye,” Lucky said while hugging her mother. She kissed her cheek and raced off towards the lab, hoping she wouldn’t get there before all the best Pokemon had been picked out.

“Remember to call me every night!”

“I will!” Lucky shouted while rounding the bend of their street. Now that she was out of her mom’s sight, she dashed across the road, praying that the light would stay red long enough for her to run across. Her luck stayed with her as the light turned green right as her right foot lifted off the road. From there she only needed to run through a couple backyards and to the lab.

“Thank god my mom isn’t here to see me,” she mumbled, knowing how much her mom wanted her to be ‘proper’.

She walked inside the lab’s doors, panting softly. She walked to the back of the lab, where the Pokemon were handed out each year.

“Professor Sugar! I need and Aquatoko right now! All the other people are sooooo far ahead already,” Lucky shouted, waiting for the Professor’s response.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Thorny Bushes In Front of Marco&Tom

It suddenly became very cold, frost licking the thorn covered bushes, and then suddenly very warm.
"DARK!" Cried a voice angrily, a rustling sound easily heard from deep inside the bushes.
"NU!" Cried another voice, the second sounding more female then the first. A small, burnign rock flew out of the bushes and nearly hit Tom in the face while a cry of pain echeod from inside the bush.

NeoHikari Poke Lab

"Ok, here." Prof. Sugar said, handing Lucky her Pokeball and starter items. "So, you finally got your mother to let you come, huh?" She asked with a light giggle, remembering how many times Lucky hadn't appeared to get a Pokemon "Welp, it's nice to see you're coming. You must be excited since these lands haven't been explored throughly before."

~Avy=Lemon-san~

Last edited by Satou; 05-16-2004 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:27 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Thorny Bushes

Tom!" Marco screamed. "Release your pokemon and go for the ice on!" I'll go for the dark! Throwing a pokeball the red entity once again circled and formed Blazy the Akat. Blazy screech!" Marco said. The duo of pokemon fell to the floor of the loud noise. "Tom try releasing your pokemon now!"

Last edited by Tamer Marco; 05-16-2004 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:27 PM
latiasluver2004 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Thorny Bushes

Fleur looked at the bushes, Aquatoko standing next to her quietly.

"How are we going to get around these bushes?"

Fleur muttered under her breath, looking somewhat distressed.

"There must be some way..."