Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 05-14-2004, 10:57 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default DS Pikachu Demo - Screenshots/Video!

DS Pikachu Demo - Screenshots/Video!
-05/14/04-

At the E3 this year, the big news is the Nintendo DS. Many games and tech demos were for the DS were available at the E3, one of which is the Pikachu DS demo. It's not confirmed whether or not this will actually become a game (more about this later). The tech demos are just there to show off some of the capabilities of the DS handheld, they are not meant to be complete DS games like Metroid Prime: Hunters and Super Mario 64X4.

In the Pikachu DS tech demo, it's similar to the idea of Hey You! Pikachu game for N64, and Pokemon Channel for GameCube, in which you interact with Pikachu and do various activities.

Pokemon DS Game In the Near Future?
Pokemon is a huge money making title in Japan, the US, and all over the world. It's pretty much inevitable that at least one Pokemon game will be made for the DS. And already, we have hints that a Pokemon game is indeed in the works for the Nintendo DS. In a interview by IGN, with the director of the new Pokemon GBA games, Jurichi Masuda, and President of TPC (The Pokemon Company), Tsunekazu Ishihara, here's what was said about a possible Pokemon DS game:

IGN: Have you put any thoughts into ideas for Pokemon on the Nintendo DS system?
Tsunekazu Ishihara: Have you seen the demos? I can't tell you any details, but we are definitely working on several concepts for the system.

There you have it, "several concepts" too.

Videos
Tech Demo Video (Includes Pikachu DS)
Nintendo DS Video
Nintendo DS Games Video
(To save on your computer, right click on URL and select "Save Target As")

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 06-02-2004, 07:29 PM
Eriana Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: DS Pikachu Demo - Screenshots/Video!

Yeah like Squeeze or pull his cheeks? I've seen it. Pikachu's SO cute!!!!!!!
I hope they do make that into a real game...Except I'd like it if they had Zenigame in the demo/game/If they make it one...I have a Pokemon team even though I love all Pokemon! ^_^ I just find Zenigame cute, cuddly and to adorable for words! ^_^
But hi, indeed I have read the articules on the new system! If it works and they release (judging it's not to pricey...) it I might just make a grab for it and the games! ^_^