Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 04-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar
Default Cryptozoology

Not sure if I spelled that right, but this is one of my favorite topics. =P The exsistance of Big Foot, the Yeti, Loch Ness, Chupacobra, ect.

What are your theories on these creatures? Real? Fake? Filled with oranges? O.o

Personally, I dont believe in ole Nessy. Big Foot, Cupacobra, the Yeti, you bet I do. =P I'm filled with tons of stories I'v seen and heard.

*Wishes Rapz was here*

She had a lot of info on this stuff, plus a bunch of cool links.

I'll add aliens in here as well. Yeah, I believe there is life out there, but did any of them really come here? I'm pretty sure some might have, but what they did when they were here? I dont know really, I dont really think people were abducted and all, I'm still undecided on my beliefs. =P
Old 04-08-2004, 08:11 PM
plasmaball3000 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to plasmaball3000 Send a message via AIM to plasmaball3000 Send a message via MSN to plasmaball3000 Send a message via Yahoo to plasmaball3000
Default Re: Cryptozoology

Does anyone else know what the giant serpent or something is called that is supposed to have Japan resting on it's back?

Level 100 at 632
Old 04-09-2004, 05:37 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

I think you're talking abotu hte mytical beast known as the Kappa.
Old 04-09-2004, 06:57 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Ah... I thought ChupacAbra is a REAL animal? Isn't it the biggest rodent?

EDIT: Ok, never mind that... it was thinking about the CAPYBARA... lol

Last edited by Jet; 04-09-2004 at 07:06 AM.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

I believe Loch Ness, Yetis, Big Foots, the Devil of New Jersey (you know, the burning equine), the Owlman... You name it, i believe it exist. I don't know why i believe, just makes life a bit intresting and stuff... And i think it's more likely that there's life out there, than that there isn't...

And it's stupid that adults say to their children that Big Foots and Yetis doesn't exist, when they might believe in God themself, since there isn't any more absolute proof that God exist than there is proof that Loch Ness is a real animal...

And don't get me wrong, i am Evangelic-Catholic believer myself...
Old 04-21-2004, 12:57 AM
Kento Kasha Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kento Kasha Send a message via MSN to Kento Kasha

UFOs, Bigfoot, Yeti, Devil of New Jersey..... Am I believer? Yeah. Why? Because that's my knack, besides being a webmaster. I'm interested in this kinda stuff, even though the possibility of a Bigfoot lurking in my back yard is very high. I live right outside of town, but according to legend, that's NEVER affected anything with Cryptozoology. I'm slightly skeptic on UFOs now, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because they are air-bound and we are not, making things like the Devil of New Jersey more menacing because they're on our level.

Anyhow, this is a VERY interesting topic that is VERY debateable. I propose a debate on the items/things under this subject, and please back up your ideas, opinions, etc. by any means necessary.

Kento's Sceptile, RazorBlade!
Mastered @ 313 Posts
Kento's PokePet

Spiker, the Level 54 Dorapion!
Old 04-21-2004, 01:56 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Does anyone else believe in Kappa? I believe that the Loch ness monster maybe a migrating whale that got lost.
Old 04-21-2004, 02:18 AM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

Kappa? Never heard of it. =\ Tell me what it is. =P lol

Loch Ness Monster, I have a good story/possibility ^_^ Yes, the following did happen, they had pictures and everything, and interviews with the crazy lady/

Some ladies children were swimming in the Lock Ness. She saw three humps move slightly out of the water and she freaked out. :: \Humans, not knowing what it was, she shot it three times. =P A few days later, a 32ft long Sturgen(sp?) washed up on shore with three bullet wholes in its back. Could this have been Nessy? That was a huge ass fish XD

lol, I saw that on the History channel I think. They had a bunch of stories of big foot, UFO, Yeti, Chupacobra, ect, sitings. It was pretty cool. Some were realy believeable, others wernt. =\
Old 04-22-2004, 04:25 AM
Bashaamo Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Bashaamo

Hallo,

I guess I would have to say no I don't believe in these legends. Without a doubt there are dozens if not hundreds of species on this planet that we have no yet identified. But is an un classified animal a monster? Wouldn't that make us all monsters becuase the "monsters" don't classify us? what a monstrosoty ???

Anyway is there a species of ape that walk upright (besides us) prehaps. Do they stand 8 feet tall, have a 2-foot, foot print, and are evil? Come on some of the legends are unbelieveable.

In conclusion surley there are some unclassified organisms but not monsters like Godzilla. Becuase aren't we all monsters in a since?

Thanks,

Bash
Old 04-22-2004, 04:27 AM
Bashaamo Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Bashaamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Luddico
Does anyone else believe in Kappa? I believe that the Loch ness monster maybe a migrating whale that got lost.
Yes,

I believe in Kappa, he gave me the blue power berry in Harvest moon!

Bash
Old 04-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

First, I'd like to say, welcome back Bash. ^_^

Second, we never said they were monsters. =P The only one that I know of that anyone here called a "monster" is Nessey, the "Loch Ness Monster". =P
Old 04-28-2004, 03:12 AM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Finglonger

Loch ness monster isnt real, ness isnt that large of a body of water, to conceal it for so long. Just too many people who have gone looking for it. lets see, bigfoot is a definite possibility as is the chupacabra.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:00 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

What is the Devil of New Jersey?
Old 04-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

This might answer your question:

I don't know the whole story behind the monster, but as you can see it seems to be somekind of equine demon creature.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:58 PM
art Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to art Send a message via MSN to art

I noticed that some people seem to believe in things because they're cool. keep in mind that there's a difference in believing and wanting something.

as for me, I don't believe in any of this, though the big foot is a SLIGHT possibility as is the yeti. Nessy is a pure lie.

miyavi is the hotness