Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 06-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Houndoom Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Houndoom
Default Houndoom's Super Sprite Shop

Shop is: CLOSED

Requests are: OPEN

Notice: If the shop is closed that means that your request won't be made until we open up the shop. This does not mean you still can't request it just means you won't get your request until the next day (when ever we open). The only time you can not request is when it says the requests are closed. Requests are usually only closed when I need to fix up the shop.

.~*Welcome *~.

Hi!, all welcome to my Super Sprite Shop. I just learned how to do this and I am still practicing and in the process of learning how. I do not need any more workers as of right now. We are adding new sprites everyday so be sure to check in! I'm really excited about my shop and I hope I get a lot of requests and complements.

A special thanks to www.freewebs.com/howtosprite/ which I had clicked on from someones profile on these very forums. As soon as you tell me who you are (sorry I forgot your name) I will also put you here for teaching my how to sprite.

Okay on with the spiriting....

.~*Rules*~.

1. YOU BETTER BE READING THIS lol
2. Normal PE2K Rules
3. Please do not make fun of or put down my work, as I am still new and learning.
4. There is no limit as to how many requests you can make at a time.
5. No "SPAM"ing.
6. Please do not rush us, and if I am going offline I will try my hardest to close the requests so none of you think I'm ignoring you.
7. "Re-dos" are allowed. If you told me the wrong info, want to change something when you see it, don't really like something about it or just need something changed, please ask, I will fix it for you.
8. DO NOT take someone else's request.
9. Use my forms. Copy and Paste.
10. As always, please give us some credit.
11. Nothing too hard yet. I'm still learning.
12. Look at the waiting lists.

.~*From Us To You*~.

What we can do:

Banners
Shadowless and Blacklineless
Neon’s
Full Glow
Inverts
Dark Pokemon
iPokemon
Battle Scenes
Trainer Cards
Re-Color Pokemon
Pokemon Type Change
Fusions
Glowing Pokemon
Siamese Pokemon
Pokeballs

Descriptions:

BannersNew!: Banners Coming Soon!

Shadowless and BlacklinelessNew!: I think these are cool. It’s something new and they can be interesting. Try one out!

Neon’sNew!: One of my favorites with glows. These look awesome and I haven’t seen them in any other shop. Available in 4 colors.

Full GlowNew!: As you know I do a lot of glows. I decided to try to glow the whole Pokemon. It worked and it looks pretty cool. Get one for yourself!

InvertsNew!: Some come out good, others don’t.

Dark Pokemon: I now do dark Pokemon thanks to MS+'s tutorial. It’s cool if you love Dark type like me.

iPokemon: Yes, iPokemon. But I can also do iPeople (trainers) just like in real life! These look pretty cute lol.

Battle Scenes: Custom battle scenes are interesting. You can get one that looks real or you can get one to show you friends a “screenshot” of you Game Boy with a wild level 100 Cerebi lol. Be creative as to what you want the text to say too, it can be anything.

Trainer Cards: Any background you can come up with. It can be any thing meaning a Pokemon, a real picture, a pattern, or just tell me a color theme and I will do it for you. You can also have as many badges as you want. Soon I will have 3-D trainer cards.

Re-Color Pokemon: It can either be one Pokemon's color’s to another Pokemon or you can make your own color theme. Either way they look pretty sweet.

Pokemon Type Change
: Example: Make Charizard look water type; Fire to Water. You know what I mean. =)

Fusions: I'm still not the best at fusions yet so I recommend going to another shop for this but if you want I'll try it for you.

Glowing Pokemon: Well glowing Pokemon seems to be my specialty. I get many requests for glowing Pokemon and I love doing them. They also look amazing.

Avatars: I have nothing to say here…..it’s an avatar.

Siamese Pokemon: Siamese Pokemon are cool looking. They are fast and easy to make. Soon I will be making double and triple headed Pokemon.

Pokeballs: I can do Pokeballs like a Pokemon. This was a cool idea to whoever thought of it. Too bad the game doesn’t do this.

MORE SOON!

.~*Examples*~.

DO NOT TAKE THESE EXAMPLES. SOME OF THE I MADE FOR SOMEONE AND THEY ARE NOT YOURS.
IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE! =)

Houndoom's:

Shadowless and Blacklineless

Neons

Full Glows

Inverts

Dark Pokemon

iPokemon

Battle Scenes

Trainer Cards

Re-Colored Pokemon

Pokemon Type Changes

Fusions

Glowing Pokemon

Coming Soon!

Siamese Pokemon

Pokeballs

.~*Samples*~.

^Available Soon!^

.~*Forms*~.

(COPY AND PASTE)

Trainer Card
Desired Name:
Six Pokemon (Italic shiny's):
Desired Template (Link is fine):
OR
Color Theme:
Desired Trainer Sprite (Link is fine):
Symbols/Badges:
Pokemon/Trainer/Both and How (Behind or in Front):
Items/Where:
Special:

Re-Color Pokemon

Your Pokemon:
Pokemon For Yours to Be Based From:
OR
Color Theme:
Special:

Battle Scenes
TYPE 1 OR 2 (See Examples):
Background(Thank you MS+):
Battle (Double or Single):
Your Pokemon(s) (Italic Shiny):
Your Trainer(s) or None:
Your EXP. Points (None, 25%, 50%, 75%, Full):
Your Level(s):
Your Health(s):
Your Pokemon(s) Name:
Male, Female or None:
Foe’s Pokemon(s) (Italic Shiny):
Foe’s Trainer(s) or None:
Foe’s Level(s):
Foe’s Health(s):
Foe’s Pokemon(s) Name:
Male, Female or None:
Text Saying:
(TYPE 2) Red Highlight Over (Pokemon, Fight, Bag, Run):
Special:

Dark Pokemon
Pokemon:
Highlight Pokemon (Red, Purple, Blue, Green):
Special:

Pokemon Type Change

Pokemon:
What Type:
Special:

Fusions
Pokemon Base:
Other Pokemon(s) Added:
Specific Parts/Where:
Special:

Glowing Pokemon
Pokemon (Italic Shiny):
Special:

Describe Avatar:

Siamese Pokemon
Pokemon:
2 Shiny, 1 Shiny (Right or Left) or None Shiny:
Special:

iPokemon
Pokemon or Trainer:
Background color:
With or without iPod:
Special:

Poke Balls
Pokemon (Italic Shiny):
Special:

If anything in the form is left blank I will first ask about it, and then if it is required I will pick what will go there.

.~*Waiting Lists*~.

Houndoom's:

*I use Serebii and Pokemon Elite 2000 sprites*
*MS+ for battle scenes and dark Pokemon*

Thanks for supporting me! =)

More Coming Soon!

READ THIS

This is a really old shop that I copy and pasted from a different forum. I have yet to update everything, but at least it is a start. I'm not "still learning" and my name is Houndoom<3 on all other forums. I can do a lot of other things now to including sparkle words. So just bare with me and I will eventually update.

Last edited by Houndoom; 06-10-2006 at 11:06 PM.